No. 16. Would you Adam and Eve it

Story Info
A mix of sex, revenge and love.
30k words
3.07
2.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

Would you Adam and Eve it

I had the thought for this story while watching a Documentary on the TV, and then a news item in the very next program, I have strung them together, made some parts up, but a lot of this is very feasible, and a lot of it is fact.

As an aside, I haven't used a brothel, but I did work in one, once, the company that I worked for at the time had no idea before sending me there, it was a quick half hour job that I completed before they opened and beat a hasty retreat, I was only just 20, I was so intimidated by the old (40's?) women working there, they must have laughed so hard at my reaction, looking back they were just women earning a living as far as I could tell, if I had met them when they were fully dressed, in a pub for example, I would never know what they did.

Would you Adam and Eve it.

"I'll get it Dad." shouted my 21 year old son Tom from the bottom of the stairs.

He walked back into the kitchen with an odd look on his face in just a minute.

"Who was it?" I asked getting the plates from the cupboard, it was dinnertime and we were going to sit as a family for the first time in a while.

"It's some woman Dad, she is stood outside, she says she can't come in unless you ask her too! I tried to get her to step into the hallway but she won't step over the doorway! She seems a bit odd."

"What do you mean odd?" I asked looking for the first time at my son.

"Well not to put too fine a point to it but she's top..... You'll see."

He said this while holding his hands up as if holding a pair of breasts, and by the way he was holding his hands they were big.

I looked at Eve, my wife of 22 years, I saw a look past between her and her mother Bee, that put the hairs on the back of my neck up.

Well, there wasn't anything else but to go to the door and see who it was.

The door was only half open, I couldn't see who was standing outside until I opened it fully.

Not for the first time, I was struck dumb by the woman in front of me.

"Hello Adam, I'm sorry to interrupt your day but I have to beg you to let me tell you how sorry I am for the way I treated you." Her head ducked down to look at her shoes.

I felt Eve squeeze my arm and move me aside.

"Come in April." Now that wasn't what I was expecting.

Behind me I heard Bee asking the kids to go into the lounge, telling them we would be in with them in just a minute, and everything would be explained.

I needed a little time to understand what was happening.

I'm Adam, I run the maintenance and building works of my mother in law's many companies, it started years ago when I was married to April, before the divorce, before....... Well long ago, before marrying my boss's daughter Eve, before kids, not that they were ours, Eve couldn't, so we adopted all 3 of them, nearly grown up now, but little sight of them doing anything with their lives so far. But there was time I kept telling myself. There was time.

Eve had moved back holding the door fully open, I could see by the look on April's face that she was shocked to see Eve here.

"Come on, we haven't got all day, let me take your coat," Eve said firmly.

"I'd rather not thank you, Mistress." Said April still looking down.

"That wasn't a request, take your coat off now."

I'd never heard Eve talking like this before, it was much more her mother's way of conversing with anyone who she thought was beneath her in life, which pretty much meant everyone, including me, and what was with the, 'Mistress' thing.

April turned and put her handbag on the table by the side of her, unbuttoned the coat that looked tailored to fit with my simple man's eye.

When April turned back to face Eve and I, I had to take a deep breath, April had 5 inch heels on, nylons that were a light black, they showed off her legs so well.

I remembered those legs, I remember them wrapping around me pulling me in. As I looked upwards, the mini skirt was tight leather, in bright yellow, that led onto what I had to assume was a corset, I remembered that she would only put one on for me if it was my birthday, or she was after something.

But what I didn't remember was the bust.

Tom was right, it was a size, it was much bigger than when we were married. April was only ever a large B cup when I thought back, now I couldn't even guess what size she was, G. H? Firm looking, but too firm to be real.

I was looking at her face and could see that she had had some help with how she looked, it was good, very good in my opinion, you had to look closely or, as in my case have known her before.

"What do you want April?" I had found my tongue at last. "How did you know I lived here? Why after all these years have you come back, what do you want from me, I gave you everything I could years ago and you..... well we know what you did, you cut my heart out and stamped on it April. But I've moved on, I had forgotten you, hadn't thought of you in any way for years. So please just tell me what your doing here."

"April's just doing what she has been told dear, mum wanted to put an end to her. Mum wanted to show her, really show her what she messed up." said Eve.

"Good you're here, now I can put an end to this, it's time I came clean to you all." Bee said from behind us.

"Mum would you take April in and introduce her to the kids again, I just need to talk to Adam on our own." Eve said taking my arm in her hand and leading me upstairs.

In the bedroom, she kissed me hard, undid my belt and fly.

I was no stranger to Eve's mouth, she would surprise me with a blowjob in the most unexpected places and times, or just a handjob, teasing me, keeping me on the boil all night ready for the time we closed the front door behind us when we got home.

Once in a lift, more than 12 times in the carpark behind the supermarket, and most certainly every party we have ever been to. But she had never done anything while Bee or the kids were here, well not since they were babies. It didn't take her long, I wasn't sure if I could to begin with, what with April downstairs, but Eve was good, she knew my buttons, and she pressed them all in that short space of time before I filled her mouth.

"Now I hope that was me you were thinking about, not....... I needed you to be able to view what you're going to hear in a clear light, I need you to know that what we, or more what I have done, was only because of how much I love you, I have loved you from the day I first saw you and when I saw what she had done to you I made mum help me. Do you think that you can keep loving me, please don't think badly of me, please."

Eve went to the onsuite and brought a wet cloth and towel to clean me, leading me back downstairs, where we joined the family.

"Right we're all here," said Bee. "I have arranged this meeting to clear the air, put some matters right that I have been putting off for too long."

We all started to talk at once, apart from April and Eve.

"Let me explain. Bee said looking at the kids. I met your dad long before he married your mum, I was a businesswoman, in the dubious business of massage parlours, if I'm honest, I was the 'Madam' of the area, this was before all these latest gym and fitness clubs that I run now.

Your dad came to do an electrical job for me, wiring up a sauna in a new place, all off the cards, cash in hand, he wouldn't be pressured into doing a bad job, much as I tried.

I respected his view, cutting the boring bit out, I liked him, so I had him do more and more of my work, he was a friendly, fun loving man with a wife that it was easy to see he loved."

Bee said this looking at April, who was heads down looking at her boobs by the look of it.

"Anyway, he had been working for me for over a year, I had tried to get him to leave his full-time job and come and work for me but he liked the security of them, compared to the somewhat shady business I was running. At this time I had 12 parlours, I was running 40 to 60 girls full time. Some of them were just doing it as a way to pay their way through college.

I was well known in the world that we operated in, and I sometimes used women that a friend would provide for me, I asked no questions about where they came from or who they were. They came at a cost of course.

Eve had met Adam and I could tell she liked him, but not quite how much at that time.

She came to me one day and asked what was up with him. As I hadn't seen him in a while, I had him come and see me, as soon as he walked in I could see that he wasn't his usual self, he was depressed, didn't joke as he would, didn't say much at all.

I took him out to a cafe for something to eat but he only picked at it, I made him talk to me, tell me what was up with him, it turned out that his lovely wife of 15 years was going with other men, he had found out by the simple fact of one of the men boasting to him how good she was, how he couldn't work out how he could let her run around as she did.

It was all news to him, he thought everything was alright, the husbands are always the last to know...... So I stuck my oar in as they say, I went to see said wife, she just told me to keep my nose out of it, so I planned...Sorry Adam, but I had to do something for you, whether you wanted it or not. I had to separate the two of you, I feared what you would become if she went on for much longer doing the nasty to you.

So it was at a party, I'm sure all three of you remember it, with somewhat different memories.

I.... I had arranged for a man to whisk said faithless wife off to a night of sex, I made sure that Adam was looked after, his glass was never under half full, I would have provided a choice of girls but I knew that he had never done any more than look at any of my girls, he could have had as many of the girls that worked for me as he wanted, it was a perk of working for me, most everyone else took advantage of, but not Adam. Eve took that problem out of my hands, didn't you dear." Bee said that with a smile.

"Unbeknown to everyone else I had arranged for April to have as much sex as she wanted, well I'm sure that she would tell you that even for her needs she has been having more sex than she ever thought possible, ah dear?"

April was still looking down, I couldn't make out what her feelings were from her expression.

"Adam was never left alone for a couple of months, was he Eve, but you did a good job of looking after him ever since.

April was whisked away to a different area, she was shown that she had upset me, she was put to work in a brothel, she was taught to be obedient, the sex that she was having then wasn't the fun, loving, type that she had been having before, I believe that for the first week you were the sex toy for the boys, and I heard a girl or two as well, isn't that right April." April just nodded.

"After what I think was a brutal few months you existed to please those that employed you, and things got better, better food, clothes, men.... That's when I came to see you again, isn't it April? I made you an offer, and you accepted it, you made a video for me, signed the divorce papers, played your part well, and I have lived up to my end of the deal. I'm nearly at the end now, but this is the part that I have been dreading, my meddling in your lives has been haunting my dreams and are my nightmares." Bee took a drink of water, a deep breath and continued.

"As you know, Eve can't have her own babies, so you were adopted, you have always known that, Bee said looking at the kids, what you and Adam don't know is that.... I had April give birth to you. Adam, you are their father, yes it was wrong, but I wanted Eve to be a mum, and I wanted to be sure that the parents of the babies were good, fit people. I know, I know, I know that April wasn't a good wife, but she acknowledged her faults, she was or should I say is a good whore, better than good, she was, is, my highest earner, we tricked you Adam, into thinking your donations of sperm were something to do with Eve's problems. I'm sorry for misleading you, I forbade Eve to tell you the truth, so please don't take it out on her, she begged me not to..... She didn't know that it was April who was the woman to bring your children into the world.

Don't think that it was all just for you, I knew that there are men who are willing to pay over the odds to have a pregnant woman, and others that want to be able to suckle on a tit and taste milk, that's why you are 18 months apart, I was earning more money.

So what is today about? I am going to retire, I'm putting my house in order, I needed to tell you all what I have done, what I am, I hope that you can forgive me, Eve has only loved you Adam, it has been me that has been the driving force.

April..... April knows that she was her own downfall, I offered her a way out before I took her choice away from her, I have made her what she is today, a sex toy for many, a living dream for others, I spent a lot in modifying her, she's been nipped and tightened, just look at those boobs, if this wasn't family I'd have her strip off, exhibit her, she is a masterpiece, made for pleasure, she can retire when she wants to, I have put things in place that she knows about, but I expect that as she can't have you back Adam, she'll just carry on until nobody wants her. But I hope that someone amongst you will look after her when I am gone.

Now, I know that April has people waiting, champing at the bit to enjoy and probably abuse that body of hers. She has asked for 10 minutes alone with you Adam, I think you owe it to her, this last time."

"No she can't have Adam, you can't go with her, I forbid you." Cried Eve.

"It's alright, I want you to come with me, April will have to say what she wants to the both of us." I said looking at April, who nodded.

As we went upstairs, I noticed that Eve led us into the guest room.

"Thank you for allowing me to talk to you, and you have nothing to fear from me Mistress." April told us.

"I just wanted to tell you that I regret ever going with any other man or woman, I learned my lesson the hard way, the sex with others was never as good as with you Adam, it was just.... I can't explain it, it was just sex. After that party, I was forced, yes raped if you want, but I knew it as soon as I was led into that bedroom, that I had messed up my life, but more importantly yours, I could see you going downhill, I knew that you knew, it broke my heart to break yours, I put up a fight with them, just so they would hurt me, it was my punishment to myself, I was treated the same as the kidnapped girls, we had no rights, used as they wanted, they broke each of us, that's why I did the video along with the divorce papers, I was still locked in a room, the next day is when the took me for my surgery, these money makers."

I could see the tears in her eyes as she cupped her breasts.

"When Madam came and asked me to be your baby farm, I jumped at the chance, she has been good to me by giving me photos every birthday, they have pride of place in my room. Thank you Mistress, thank you for looking after Adam so well and loving him as I should have, thank you for letting me have your babies, May I show you something, please." We both nodded, April unzipped her skirt and took the corset off, it was much more apparent that she had had some ribs removed, and those were never her own boobs, nobody could have that much shape, high and firm, little sag, and I had known her before, she lifted her boobs, not that they could be lifted by much, under each was our babies names tattooed in red, along with mine.

"It's so I have something to talk about when they are resting before using me again. It reminds me of what I have missed...... would either or both of you like to use me, do anything, can I do anything for you?"

"No, no thank you, please get dressed, the kids might have a question or two, but please don't keep telling me how sorry you are, much as I loved you and somewhere in my heart I still have feelings for you.... I think we both would like to thank you for the babies, but this has been a shock to me and it will take some time to get my head around everything that I have heard today."

With that, we went back downstairs to join the rest.

The kids hadn't any questions. April thanked us for our time and I showed her out.

"Thank you Adam, I still love you." Were her parting words.

When I went back into joining the kids, Tom 21, Ann nearly 20, and Beverley 18, they were talking 10 to the dozen, I hadn't heard them making this much noise since they were young, Bee and Eve were in the kitchen and I could see in deep conversation, and not a happy one at that.

It was Ann who started it.

"How could you, how could you ever love that... that slut, how could you have had anything to do with her, I think slut is too good a name for the type of woman she is." Beverly and Tom were looking at her and nodding their support and agreement.

It took me a while to get my brain in gear, I had been more than surprised by events this morning, totally shocked if I'm honest.

"I thought we had raised you better than that, after all that we, yes you and me, what we have heard today, what has transpired, you do not need to say such things, just think about it..... That woman is your real mother, if and I say if we hadn't separated you would still be OUR children, hers and mine, I don't expect you to call her mum or other such endearment, but I don't think it's right that you call her names, I think a little respect is due to the woman who gave birth to you, gave you 3 life."

I went to the kitchen, Eve and Bee stood watching me enter, from the look on both their faces they had heard my talk to the kids.

"I'm going out, you bushwacked me again Bee, not for the first time, but this has really got to me, I'll be back when I'm back." I grabbed my coat, keys and wallet.

I drove around, I had nowhere to go, nowhere that was mine, everywhere I knew was tied to my life, and going to friends wasn't an option, was it? I felt that I needed to be alone, with my thoughts.

It came to me in a flash of clear sight, where would they never think that I would go, not today not any other day?

I parked my car in the local car park, walked round to the nondescript doorway, opened and climbed the stairs.

As I climbed I saw what every man that climbed these stairs saw, a fantastic pair of legs, one of the high heels that were on the end of those so good looking legs was hanging off the toes, my eyes were drawn up the legs to the lace panties that were pulled tight over the mound of her sex, the skirt that she had on was a micro mini, as she saw who it was her smile turned from the put on ( for the punters) face to a genuine smile, we had known each other for years.

"Hello Adam, I haven't called for any maintenance work, everything seems to be working, what are you doing here?"

"Hello Crystal, I can't tell you how good it is to walk up those stairs and see you today, more than any other, are you busy?"

"No, it's quiet so far, I expect it's the football, the punters will be out later, what can I do for you, you know I'd welcome you with open legs whenever you want." Crystal said with a great big smile, we had had this as a joke between us for as long as we had known each other.

"I might take you up on that offer, have you got an empty room, I just need somewhere to sit and think, I've a lot on my mind at the moment, just need somewhere warm and quiet."

"Sure Adam, for you anything, you can use the top floor room, I had a new mattress put in last week, it's been cleaned and hasn't been used today, can I get you a drink or anything? Would you like me to keep you warm? I'm serious, anything for you Adam, if you don't fancy me, name a girl, she'll be up in a few minutes, but I'd prefer if it's me keeping you warm." Crystal said this with a half smile, I could see that she wasn't joking, well not like we usually joked.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers
123456...8