No 18. Free Love Isn't for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got to get going, my Mum's house needs clearing, it's why I came back really."

We, yes she wanted to help, we went and continued to sort it into 3 lots, things I wanted to keep, things to dump, and things that were worth giving to charity. We chatted, Jo doing most of it, every time I looked at her I saw Hillary.

Hillary was waiting at the hotel when Yanny dropped me off.

"Will you come to dinner at mine tonight, please?" She told me the address.

It rang a bell but it managed to evade coming to the front of why.

Yanny dropped me off, I now saw why I had the address in my head, it was where we met, the first time, at a party.

Josh left as soon as I walked through the door, muttering how he wasn't going to be in the same room as me, great, one problem I'll not have to deal with tonight.

The house was clean, very tidy, I could see that someone had made it a warm place, pictures on the wall of mainly the kids growing up, I saw a couple of just Hil and me on the beach and one where we had been caught kissing and hugging, memories so many memories.

Hil had gone to town, she was dressed to kill, she was like the Lioness stalking her pry, and tonight I could tell that I was the pry.

She had her hair in waves, just as I liked it, the heels were much too tall for wearing at home, the dress flattered her body, made of some sort of silky material, the deep plunge between her breasts showed them off, her nipples were prominent, hinting that, no, telling me that she had a quarter cup bra on, the length of the dress came between her knees and the top of her legs. I'd seen her in shorter loads of times, but this time she had stockings on, not tights.

She had dressed to please me, I saw the telltale bumps of the clips that were holding the stockings up, by the smile I knew that she saw into my mind, like she had all those years ago, was she wearing panties? Was she shaved smooth as a baby's bottom?

"You can find out after dinner, I've made what used to be your favourite, I hope you still like it, shall we eat now?" I smiled nodding yes.

We sat opposite each other, it was 'Spag Bowl', still my go to food.

I felt her foot slide up my leg, she made a show of sucking a long string of spaghetti in, the sauce building up on her lips, which she licked and made another show of swallowing.

We talked, about her life with the kids.

It was as if she had made a string of the pasta the exact length to go from her mouth and down into her cleavage, it left a streak of red sauce as she again sucked it in one long suck.

The action was meant to show me that she could still suck as she used to. Her foot continued to go up and down my leg as my third leg was getting uncomfortable.

"Do you want cheesecake, or can I offer something longer lasting, we can eat it upstairs if you'd like to sample my delights again."

She couldn't have said it any planner, her foot had started to rub on the bludge that had formed in my trousers.

It looked funny, but I wasn't laughing as she limped to my side of the table, only one shoe on now.

I could feel her nipples poking in my chest as we kissed, her hands replaced the foot that had been entertaining me, it felt so good, been a while since anyone else had touched me there.

I was at the make or break point, it wouldn't be making love, it would just be fucking, but did I want to fuck her mind or her body, it was now or never.

All this raced through my mind as we kissed.

Just as I was licking the sauce trail down into her cleavage the front door opened.

Jo walked in all smiles, and then she noticed how Hil was dressed, how we were standing and the wetness in the valley between the mountain of flesh that was being pushed up and out.

"Sorry, I'll go." Turning to go back. But the moment has passed and Hil and I both knew it.

"Please don't, please stay and have some coffee with us, please," I said trying to make it no more uncomfortable than it was.

The talk was strained, so it was as good an excuse to leave as any to go when I was at the bottom of my cup.

I didn't realise how early it was as I started to shower on my return to my room, quarter to 10.

I'd been on a dead certainty, my gun had been loaded by Hil and ready to shoot, and here was I in the shower, and I didn't even want to take myself in hand now.

I dried and got into bed, lay there looking at the ceiling, too pissed off to drink, I knew what that would involve.

I heard the door open, the outer door to the suite, I strained to hear who or what they were doing, making my mind to get up and..... the bedroom door opened and Jo walked in, the light from behind made her dress opaque.

The outline of her legs from her heels to her crutch was easy to see, they looked like a long pair of legs from my position.

She looked at me looking at her, reached behind her and I heard a zip, the dress dropped to the floor, as Jo walked slowly towards me, I saw an underbust corset that looked fantastic on her.

She needed no support just like Hil's hadn't years ago, the stockings were held up by suspenders attached to the corset, a small triangle of silk was the only other item on view. Fuckkkkk.

"Mum teased you and she promised not to, she shouldn't have done that, not yet, not..." I was mesmerized, if she finished that sentence I never heard it.

I watched as she bent and that small triangle slid down her legs and Jo bobbed to pick it up.

Taking the last few steps to the bed Jo held it out to me.

"Smell it, feel how wet it is, you've done that to me, every time I see you, do you know what's going to happen now?"

All I could do was shake my head no. "I'm going to suck you, make you fill my mouth and swallow it all, then you're going to have me as hard and as fast as you want, and then I will take my pleasure from you."

I woke up, I had a sticky mess over my legs, I couldn't remember the last time I had had a wet dream, I dreamt of Hillary a lot but this was definitely Jo in it last night...

I went and had a long hot and then a cold and then a hot shower, I might have been worn out, but I was filled with adrenalin, it was 3.30 am.

Sounds silly but I went for a walk, fresh but not wet, it let me think.

Had I just made a mistake, had I missed getting back with Hillary, should I get back with Hillary? I had to go back to Crete, had to.

Did I want to take Hillary or Jo with me, take both?

Decisions.... decision making wasn't my best attribute when it came to my personal life I had discovered over the years.

With no answer I returned to my bedroom, We, Jo and I, spent the day sorting Mum's place out, plenty to do.

Feeling bad about it but feeling I had to, I asked her not to come to me tonight, luckily as it turned out.

9.45 pm. Hil's opened my door, let herself in.

"Jo gave me the key, just so you know. We have unfinished business, you know that I love you, yes I hurt you in the most terrible way I did things, but I never thought you would not like to, well you know.

I've not been a nun, I bet you haven't been a monk either, can we put it behind us? Will you take me to bed and show a girl a good time again, even if it's just a fuck, please."

Like a true gentleman, I did.

.

We had to find ourselves again, it had been a long time ago that we last coupled.

But it soon became apparent that we both remembered what and how we liked it.

Hillary's pussy was hairy, a full Bush, I preferred it smooth but it's hers.

Did she fuck me, did I just fuck her? Yes and no, yes we fucked, hard, no love involved, but did I make 'love' to her, no not really, a lot of water was still under the bridge, would it flow away and let me love her again?

That was the question, wasn't it? Jo had made it harder to answer.

We talked in bed, played with each other and reminisced, Hil told me that I was her first man in 5 years and that only 4 others had shared her bed after I left. That was a surprise.

She admitted that her vision of free love with multiple men and women or a mix was, at the end of the day, not about love, but just sex, some good, most just mediocre.

We parted in the morning friends for life, any more still had to be seen.

The funeral went off as they do, tears from a few, more laughs though.

I'd sorted a pub out for drinks and nibbles in the afternoon, it was all over by 6.00 pm.

The house took another 3 weeks to clear, some of that was because I would find myself daydreaming.

I decided to take 2 weeks' holiday, here in the UK.

Yanny drove me to places that I remembered, places to make fresher memories of.

It was only him and me, I wanted more time to think, my evenings and nights were made up of mostly a drink in the bar of whatever hotel we were staying in.

I was going to return to Crete on Saturday morning, the flight had been booked, Yanny was driving me.

I invited Hillary and Jo to a meal, full silver service in my suite on the Wednesday evening before.

It was just the 3 of us, the girls had dressed to impress and it was as if they were trying to outdo each other, short skirts with tops that showed off their boobs, high heels to show off how good their legs looked.

Silly me thought I was in control of the night, after a super meal we were sitting drinking Brandy.

"Who, which one of us have you chosen?

You must know that we are both in love with you. Jo hasn't much experience compared to me, but she's had enough.

I gave up sex after Josh was born, knowing that I couldn't better you, if I couldn't then why waste my time on being just someone to fuck."

I must have looked shocked. Jo just smiled as Hil's said her piece.

"I want your babies, as many as you want, I want sex with you as long as you want me, please pick me. I know I've only known you for a short time, but I've heard about you all my life, please don't think of me as a child." Jo told me.

Shit..... I wasn't expecting that.

Hil's said the same but mentioned that maybe another child might be a push due to her age, but everything that Jo had said applied to her.

"You shocked me, both of you, it would have been such a straightforward answer if it was only the one of you, but both.... Well."

I took a breath and carried on.

"I was going to ask both of you if you would come back with me, I have a life in Crete and lots of people need me there, I can't live here now, come with me and see if you can live there with me, give it a look." I think that surprised them.

They had a chat in the bathroom, out of my hearing, when they came back it was all questions and things that got in the way.

"It's easy, I'll pay for the return flights, I'll make sure you have a job back here if you decide not to stay, but please come, come have a holiday, it'll be 5 stars all inclusive, just pack a carry on bag, swimsuits, toiletries etc you won't need anything else, if you do I'll get it for you." After another conversation in the bathroom, they came back with just one question, 'when?'.

It did take me calling the manager to my room and in front of Jo having his boss phone him when he said he wouldn't hold her job if she went off now, they didn't know that I knew the real owners of this hotel, very few did.

When I made the call, I talked in Greek and said yes, he was standing in front of me, his phone rang, he answered and listened to whoever had called, 'I will and thank you Sir' were the only things he said.

Red in the face, he told Jo that her job was here as long as she wanted it, then apologised for the misunderstanding and left.

Jo asked what had just happened, I fobbed her off with I'd tell her later.

Crete.

We flew first class, not that it's that much better on this short of a flight, but it's what I booked. Yanny greeted us in arrivals and drove us home, to my home.

I hadn't told them much about where we would be staying.

On the drive from the airport, I did think that I should have told them, warned them about my children and Maria, now back home I was feeling that I could take that risk, it might be fun.

As Yanny pulled the car in front of my house I knew what was going to happen, I had the seatbelt undone and the door open before it had stopped. Maria was rushing at me, her hair streaming behind her, her boobs bouncing all over the place in the mini bikini top and her legs flashed in and out of view as she ran at me in her split skirt.

I braced myself for the onslaught, I held tight as she kissed and kissed me between screams of 'Your back, your back' in Greek.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jo getting out of the rear door, the look of astonishment plan to see, that turned to a look of hate.

"Maria, Maria.... This is Jo." I said.

Maria realised we were not alone, spun to see who Jo was, I suspect she was thinking a man, the smile was coming as she saw it was a woman, a very good looking one.

Before she had said a word, Hillary walked into view, both had witnessed Maria's welcome, both were looking put out and not very happy. "And this is Hillary."

Matia took a good look at Hil's and exploded in Greek.

"THAT HILLARY, you bring her HERE. I'll kill her for what she did to you, I'll kill her."

"No killing, we are friends, let it go, please," I said in Greek.

"Now you only speak in English when they are my guests, Hillary this is Maria, Jo this is Maria. Maria is my..... ( shit what do I call her flashed in my mind) Girl Friday, woman of all things that helps me, but best of all my friend."

"I heard Jo say to Hil, better not be with benefits quietly.

We all went inside apart from Yanny who I saw slink off as soon as possible, wise man.... As we were walking upstairs to put bags in rooms, Jo stopped and asked about signing in, Maria snorted in a laugh I seldom heard.

"This no hotel, this Mr Jeff's home, and mine."

Things weren't going to plan, I was hoping that we all could talk over dinner, I had to move things along a bit.

"Maria, when we have shown them their rooms, and they have had time to freshen up and had a drink I need you to take them and introduce them to my children."

I could see it dawning on her what they had been thinking, and how much fun she was going to get from it.

It was all how lovely, light, so big, comfortable, but as we left the second room it was, 'which one is your room, Jeff?'

I pointed to the other end of the landing, and which one is yours, looking daggers at Maria.

She just pointed to the one opposite theirs with a smug grin.

All 6 bedrooms had on suite bathrooms so it didn't take long to gather on the patio by the pool, Maria had pitchers of cold drinks and iced glasses ready. I kissed her and cuddled her while waiting, told her to be nice, it was for me, not them.

We drank and I told them I would take them on a full tour later when it was a bit cooler.

Drinks done I sent them on their way to see the kids.

I heard them return with calls of. "You bastard, you knew what we were thinking." but laughing as they said it.

My children were 3 pups that we had found abandoned on the hillside. I had spent a lot of time with them and they loved me, jumped all over me barked and only wanted to play or sleep by me, I was trying to train them to be good.

We spent the afternoon relaxing by and in the pool, no talk just a nap or two.

Maria had prepared dinner, it was as great as it usually was, with local wine, and fruit. Having been a long day I begged off staying up and kissed each of them good night, the 3 of them Maria included, said they would go up as well, I felt this was going all too fast, it was getting away from me, I hoped that I could get it back before it went totally wrong.

I showered, slid into bed and waited, I was sure it wouldn't take long.

I was right, 30 minutes and the door opened, I heard bear feet padding across the floor, the sheet pulled back and a body got in with me. I thought if it was Jo she would just go right to sucking me, if it was Hil she would go straight to my cock with a hand and stroke me, but Maria would only cuddle up to me.

It was the cuddle, Maria, I whispered to her to stay quiet, I was sure we would not be alone for long, to enjoy this time.

It was another 30 minutes and then 10 more for the 4 of us to be in my bed.

"Okay, you two need to listen to Maria's story, no talking. Maria, I'm sorry but to put this in perspective they need to know about us, they won't believe me if I just tell them.

I've never asked you to tell it to anyone else have I, they will promise not to repeat a word of what you say, isn't that right." They nodded.

Maria's story.

"I was the girlfriend of a boy, Dimitri, whose daddy was something big in town, he was The man, and was a spoiled boy, he led the group of friends, he was the boy every girl wanted to go out with, that was me.

I said something I thought would be funny, everyone else laughed but I could see he didn't think it funny at all. Two days later we went as a group out on Daddy's boat, it was fun, we were drinking, smoking you know the sort of thing.

As it got darker I heard another boat alongside us, and lots of laughing and shouting, I was busy making out with Dimitri, I felt the other boat move off and the sounds of the party that had been going on move off with it, I realised that everything had changed when 2 of the other boys came into the bedroom we were in.

Nobody came in here uninvited, no one.

They raped me, the 3 of them, and then another 3, they had their way with me all night, just taking turns, doing what they wanted, I thought it was over when I felt a boat bump into ours, but it was just a change of boys, they made me drink, but I just puked it up so they used me all day, into the night, it was the girls who were the worst, it was them that cut me, told the boys what to do.

Sometime in the dark I was taken ashore, beaten up, thrown in a car boot and dumped on the hill. Jeff found me, he saved my life..... He carried me here, got a Doctor to fix me up stayed with me day and night tending my wounds, he spent all his time in my room.

I wanted to die at first, begged him to put me back on the hill, begged him. He kissed my hand, told me stories, told me untruths, but he wouldn't let me kill myself.....

He told me how beautiful I was, me with my eyes black and bloodshot, could only open one for 2 weeks, broken nose, cuts and bruises too many to count, and what they had carved on my back....

But he never left my side, except when the nurse he brought here to bathe me. He saved my life.

Now if either of you hurt him in any way, I will kill you.

As I got better Jeff went back to working in his room, I started to see in myself that I was getting fitter and more like I used to be.

BUT, I saw that he was getting weaker, he drank more just a few to start with but he became a drunk out of work, he wasn't eating, just drinking. He never touched me more than on my hand, he had changed places with me, it was I that had to look after him......

One night the screaming got too much for me, I went to his room, I ended up washing him in his bath, and cleaning him up.

We went to his bed and I held him, much as he had held me before. Only this time I was IN his bed with him.

It was pitiful, his sorrow, his pain.....

He's not told me while he is sober, but I only know that YOU, YOU nearly killed him, I never thought I'd ever meet you and tell you how much I hated you, but he is such a good man. How could you, you who said you loved him, and now you want to crawl back, get him between your legs and get him to show how much he still loves you, and he will, he will because he's such a good man.

Do I love him YES, does he love me, no, I'm not good enough for him, I dream of him loving me like he does you, but he's never done more than suckle on me, like a baby, in his drunken state, kiss my hand and let me kiss him.