No 18. Free Love Isn't for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will give him back to you, I have read what is in the hair.

Please let me have a little time with him, you have had him all these years, please let me have just a little more time with him, please."

Jo and Hillary were not looking so good, well not in the face. They got out of bed and just left us alone. I'd not heard her tell her story, I'd piece it together from others, and to hear what I had put her through as well didn't make me feel good at all.

It was her that made me stop drinking, made me human again.

I did kiss her and I held her boob as we went to sleep, I could feel her shivering as I played with a nipple.

The morning came too soon for my liking.

Maria had stayed with me, she hadn't gone to make breakfast as she would have done.

"I leave as soon as I can pack, you have 2 beautiful ladies to cook and clean and love you now, I'll go. Thank you for helping me."

I just kissed her, fighting off her attempts to get out of bed. Somehow I was holding her while lying between her legs, I'm not sure how we ended up like that, but.... Her moving, struggles, were rubbing me, I swelled, she stopped still, I kissed her.

"I will if that's what you want." I'm sure we could both feel me pulsing, I was getting near to breaking point.

"Please ask me not to, it's not the right time, here now. I want to, make love to you, I want to wine and dine you, like you deserve to be treated, if we do it now I will feel no better than those boys, it will spoil everything between us, please.

Now I know how you feel, I promise, I promise to love you in the way you need to be loved. Not like this. Please." I held still, her arms went around my neck and we kissed.

When I rolled us onto our sides we lost that contact and Maria cried, long screams and floods of tears, she started to eat my chest.

All this noise brought Jo and Hił running into the room, seeing Maria beating me they started to berate me for whatever they thought I had done to Maria, which only made her cry more, saying no, no, no.

It was Jo who guessed the problem.

"Oh god, it's not what you have done, it's what you haven't."

Hil asked what she meant, Jo just motioned to Maria's pussy and my cock, I was dripping pre cum and Maria was dripping loads.

"He loves me." Maria let go of me and ran from the room.

That was the first view of Maria's back they had seen.

It was a long talk between Hil, Jo and me, it didn't seem odd that the 3 of us were sitting naked in bed talking about me making love to another woman, or not.

I kept away from Maria's room, I know that Hil spent most of the morning in there with her, Jo disappeared in the afternoon for over an hour, I had a salad lunch.

Maria shooed me out of the kitchen when I went to start dinner, Jo helped me set the outside table, Hil helped in the kitchen.

Dinner started with an odd air around us, but after I poured the third glass of wine, for the others, it mellowed, the mood changed into friends relaxing in the cooling night.

The morning started well, breakfast outside because it was a treat for anyone from Britain wasn't it.

It hit a bit of a bump when it was suggested that we all went to town to shop, to my knowledge Maria hadn't been outside the walls of home, ever.

I made some excuse that she had to do something else and perhaps another day would be better.

It was just the 3 of us that went, on the way I explained.

Shopping..... Why? Home or abroad, the first shop that they see the dress, top, shoes in, is the last that you go back to, to actually buy them? I had promised that I would get anything that they needed, I did. I was left in a bar to drink coffee with the old men several times, lunch was a long affair, easily 3 hours if you weren't careful, we arrived back at the villa to go for a dip in the pool, have a nap in the shade.

Dinner was once again long and fun, Maria was her old fun self, she agreed to come with us in the morning, before it got too hot, for a walk in the olive grove on the hill.

It went on like this for 7 days, no more creeping into my bedroom, no more tears from anyone. I relaxed....

I was told, not asked, told that Yanny would pick me up and we were to go for a drink in the local taverna, I thought he had a problem with something or other, he just enjoyed me buying him his drinks for a few hours. I knew something was up, but not what.

On getting home no one was there, a note told me that due to the sun and heat they had all gone to bed, see me in the morning.

I went to bed.

I had just gotten comfortable, found that spot that is right.

The door opened, a light shone somewhere on the landing, letting the shape of the woman standing in the doorway be seen, it was behind a short lacy robe, the legs looked long and well shaped, high heels that had straps around the ankles held them in place, I couldn't tell if she was nude, or even who it was, the hairstyle I didn't know.

She walked closer, nothing had been said, the robe dropped off her shoulders and I saw that she had a bra on, it wasn't much of one, only holding the breasts up and out, they bounced as she walked.

I knew that it was Maria, I knew I had been set up by all of them.

I knew that I had to give my best, to satisfy her like she had never been before.

I got up to greet her, we kissed, I felt her shaking as I ran my hands over her back, over the scars, I went from as low on her back to the top of her neck, up and down, up and down kissing her, forcing my tongue in at first, but feeling her try to pull mine out by the root soon after.

I led her to the bed still kissing her, we went onto the mattress kissing, her on her back me to her side, my hand now started to caress her front, again from her knees to her neck, never stopping long in one place, I kissed my way down her, never stopping my hands touching somewhere else, before I got to her silk panties I could smell her when I touched the front of her silk panties it was wet through.

Maria was panting, I had been playing with a nipple, I started to pinch and pull on it, first the left and then the right, I alternated between her pussy or nipples getting all the attention.

I moved between her legs that had opened like a flower seeing light, I lay on top of her in the position that we had ended up in last time, I ran my hard cock up over the front of her silk covered treasure, she moaned, I stopped that with another kiss.

Maria was bucking up to me, so I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, played with it, tongued it, nipped it, swapped to the other one, did it again and again.

She exploded, she was up off the bed, only her feet and shoulders were on the bed, I let her settle. I started again, I had the same reaction, but it didn't take so long to get her there, I let her settle once more and again I started. She started by saying, 'No, No, but it soon turned into "Yes, Yes, and then into..YES YES YES."

I let her settle again, moved beside her, ran my hand down from her boob to cover the wet silk, I pulled it aside, looked a the glistening gash that was opening and moving with her heartbeat.

When I thought it had slowed enough I positioned myself over her again, my cock throbbed with my heartbeat, I let it drum on her clit.

"Are you ready? Put it in Maria, put me where you want me."

It took two attempts to insert me, but as soon as the first half inch was there, I pushed, one long slow push. I felt her breath, felt the intake of air and her chest swell.

I knew I wouldn't last long, it had been a long while, and I now realised I had wanted to do this, with her.

Moving in and out, that age old movement, her moans again turned to"YES YES YES" as I drove in, it was like bearing a drum, but the sound was the YES that I heard. I neared, I swelled ready to fill her with my love, the yes turned into a scream of yes as she felt me filling her up.

I was panting, looking to get some air back into my lungs, I started to withdraw, but Maria's legs came up and gripped my buttocks, the heels digging in.

"No, no, stay, do it again."

I hadn't softened much, I still pulsed in her wet sticky cave, she started to use her internal muscles on me, and I regained my full hardness, I hooked an arm under each of her legs and lifted them up, I didn't pound her this time, I just took my time, enjoyed the feeling of her, looked at her smiling face, kissed her as best I could, not the best of positions.

"Turn Me over." she didn't have to beg.

On the move I pulled the silk off and put it on my pillow.

Maria got on her hands and knees, I slid back in, and the dance started,.

"Pull my hair. Harder." Now that I was seated as deep as possible, I pulled and rode her, hard.

I looked in the mirror that was my wardrobe door, watched us rutting like 2 animals, watched her boobs bounce, her arm got in the way of my view, I pulled her hair harder, pulling her up off her hands, her boobs were moving, bouncing, bobbing side to side up and down.

I drank in that sight, memorized it, it would fill my head forever.

Maria came, I came. We collapsed, still coupled, oozing cum and pussy juice.

I have no idea how long we lay there, she rolled over to face me with the biggest smile I had seen her give. We kissed, I played with her hair and somehow I was back to caressing her from top to bottom, she moved down and started to lick and suck me, I hardened, how I have no idea, put her leg over me and guided me back inside her.

"Just a little more, it's still night, my night. Just a little more." and she started to cum again, I abused her nipples, to her cries of yes, I even used her ponytail to pull her down to kiss her lips and suck the opposite nipple.

There wasn't a hope in hell of me giving her any more.

I needed to move, to stand up, I sat up held her close still coupled, and stood up, I put her down and turned her around, bent her over and pushed back in.

I pulled her hair again, reach in front and played with her boobs, I thought about what I was doing how good and right it felt.

"Don't you ever not have shoes just like these, I love you in these, I'll buy more tomorrow as many as you want."

Maria cried, came, and cried again. I unhooked her bra, kissed her back and front, took her into the shower and washed her, not for the first time but this was the first I was naked. I dried us both off and took her back to bed. We slept, well into the morning. When I woke she was looking into my eyes crying, again.

"I just wanted a last kiss, I'll get up and go as soon as I've packed."

She went to get out of bed, I grabbed her, pulled her into a kiss and got between her legs that opened and her feet locked behind my back, I couldn't rise for her after earlier this morning, but we moved like we were doing it.

"No more about packing your bag, you hear me, you are staying, we'll sort it out." Oh God the tears again.

Maria went off in my robe, I showered and dressed.

I expected at least one of them to be down and looking for something to eat, but it was empty, nobody.

An hour later, Hillary came down.

I was wondering how this was going to go....

"Thank you baby, you just made that girl the happiest woman in the world, thank you."

"Are you alright, about last night?"

She sat on my lap and kissed me harder than I remember her doing before.

"Oh yes, after what she went through, what you did has put the sole back in her, she wasn't whole, you saved her twice, how can I be upset with you, your still and have only ever been the best thing in my world." And more tears.

Jo came in later and kissed me, she also thanked me for making Maria whole again.

Later still Maria came in and just started to prepare dinner, I looked at her, got up and went to hug her, she told me not to make her cry again.

Dinner was great, everyone relaxed and the chat was about what to do tomorrow.

It went quiet, deadly quiet when Maria asked if she could come with us, Jo was the first to react, telling her with a straight face that we hadn't thought she wasn't coming, was there anywhere she wanted to show Hillary and her.

The next two days were so much fun, meals out, fun in the sun.

The third night and my bedroom door opened like last time.

It was similar to my night with Maria, not the same, but the result was the same, 2 wet limp bodies, both satisfied, one full of cum, the other filled up.

Breakfast went off as if nothing had happened. During the day we played in the pool, nothing sexual just friends having a good time.

Dinner was a relaxed, long drawn out, mix of foods, wine and chat.

The 3 of them had dressed up, it wasn't a competition, but they had taken more trouble with how they looked than I'd seen them do.

Around midnight we all went up together after I had gone round and locked up, each to our own bedroom.

I showered and felt that after last night I would be sleeping alone as I left the bathroom. Wrong....

Hillary was in bed waiting for me, it wasn't like the times Maria and Jo came to my bed, Hillary had a top on, no makeup or looked like she wanted to play.

"Can we talk? I keep telling you how sorry I am."

I got in bed, I didn't bother to put anything on, as soon as I saw her I had started to harden. She'd seen it many times before so it didn't feel odd to me.

"I'd like to thank you, thank you for letting me see you again see that you are all right, and for what you did with Jo last night, she hasn't been a virgin for a long while, I know I shouldn't be jealous of her but I am, look at me, look at her, she's me 20 years ago isn't she. Now you have me again if you want, by that I mean Jo.

She'll worship you like I started off doing, but she'll be true to you unlike me, and Maria will walk over hot coals for you, she would have before the other night, now.... you have to look after her forever, and we both know that's what you do don't we.

I need to go back home, leave you to the rest of your life, but can I just sleep in bed with you tonight, give me a memory to remember, you don't have to have sex with me, just hold me." I held her, just for a short time, we laid down and cuddled, I did what comes naturally to me, I stroked her back slowly up and down.

We talked and I told her that I had done something that she might not like me for.

I had made arrangements for Josh while she was over here, I had a friend, take him fishing.

Hil laughed, 'he hates fish she told me. I laughed, he'll get used to them, he's on a trawler, a North sea trawler, he's not going to get off for 3 months, and just maybe longer.

Hil just looked at me, after a long time she started to laugh, really laugh, it's going to kill him or wake him up.

Thank you, I haven't known what to do about him.

"There is just something I want you to tell me. Maria... Maria said that she had read what is in the hair. What's she going on about."

I blushed. "It's nothing." But she wouldn't let it go.

I thought I would stop her by saying that she would have to shave me to read it herself if she wanted to know that badly, of course she called my bluff.

Hillary went to the bathroom and came back with the shaver, I shook my head, she didn't understand, then the penny dropped. She came back this time with the razor, foam, hot water in a bowl and towels.

I put a towel on the bed under me and leaned back.

Hillary squirted some foam on my balls, my cock, which had gone soft, started to rise.

I was watching her eyes, I saw a smile and a sparkle in her eyes. She stroked me a couple of times and rubbed the foam around my pubic hair, she made sure I was hard and foam covered, she then started to shave me, I should have let her cut it short first, but didn't want her to have an easy time getting to read it.

It was painful, it took a change of blades and half an hour, at least 25 minutes after she read the tattoo.

The water had gone cold and had a distinct action on my hardness as she cleaned me up. When she had me dry to her satisfaction she slowly sucked me in, right in to the root in one slow movement, I had no more to give her, she held me in, drew me out and sucked me back in, I missed her taking her panties off somewhere, the first I knew of it was as she put me in her pussy, in one slow down stroke, her top came off as she leaned in and kissed me. She made love to me. She came, I came. We cuddled in our old way.

The morning found me making love to her this time.

Breakfast found 3 laughing women and a red faced man wondering what was going to go wrong now.

Well nothing has gone wrong so far, they made the rules, Jo and Maria made sure Hil stayed, Hil and Jo made Maria come out of her shell, she now goes out if at least 2 others are with her, Jo just said she wasn't going anywhere. I just sleep in my room, they make sure I'm not lonely any night.

Going from the depths of despair because I couldn't share Hillary to having 5 women in my bed on some kind of rota.

Life has sent me lots of oddballs.

Josh, turned out to be made a man on the boat, I've started to like him.

Oh yes, the tattoo, it said 'For the use of Hillary only.'

5 women in my bed? Yep, Jo and then Maria have given us a girl each, I loved watching the babies feeding while we were in bed, and I will admit that sometimes they had to be bottle feed in the morning because I had my fill in the night....

Hillary is more than happy, in fact writing this I've noticed that it has become our bedroom, Hillary has more of her things in here than in her own room, she only leaves if Jo wants some time with me, Maria says she feels safe if Hil is there as she finds what and how she likes sex.

I don't believe a word of it now, 5 years from the first time we slept together, all 3 of them know just what they want. And get it.

I've lost the jealousy thing, as far as I know Jo and Maria, Maria and Hillary enjoy nights and other times together.

Me? Business and 5 women keep me busy, they have fed me a little blue pill when they feel the need for a long night of passion.

THE END.