No. 19 The Early Christmas Present

Story Info
A husband with a problem, a wife who couldn't wait, and the...
3.5k words
3.35
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

An Early Christmas Present.

We were laid in bed, cuddling after an hour of fun, May was slowly, very slowly, stroking me. Her hand had a very loose grip around my penis, I was just teasing a nipple with mine.

It was that time to get out of bed, clean up and head to sleep.

"Jon, it's been a while..... Will you tell me the full story, I just feel that after we have been like this for over 3 months.... I need to know."

WOW, I wasn't expecting that, but thinking about it.

Yeah, if I was thinking this could go further, she had to know sometime. Now would be no different than any other.

The Story.

It started in October, my cousin Bob was in town on a sales trip, he came to stay for 2 nights twice a year, he started just selling cars, but he had the gift, the gift to be able to sell anything to anyone, we used to use the sayings, 'He could sell sand to the Arabs. Or Ice to the Eskimos, but you can't say that anymore, not PC is it. But you get my drift.

We always went for dinner when he was in the area, he said that it was only a one nighter this time, we had an enjoyable evening and as he was leaving he gave me a large box wrapped in Christmas paper.

He always gave us something, last year it was 10 year's supply of suntan cream, but it had only 2 years shelf life.... he had risen up the ranks and was now the top man for the pharmaceutical company he worked for. God knows what he will dump on us this year.

"It's not a lot but it will let you go on for a long time," he said laughing.

He was going on a cruise so we wouldn't meet until into the new year. I put it in the back of my wardrobe and forgot about it.

Elenore, Elly to me, dropped a bombshell one evening while we watched the TV. She was holding my hand, which she often did, she stroked the back of my hand with her other hand, which she often did, she leaned in and kissed my cheek, which she never did.

It was more a whisper as she said 'You know I love you don't you, but I don't know if I can go on with the way it is.'

I asked what she was talking about, of course I knew that she loved me as I loved her.

She was silent for a long while.

Then she sat up and told me that with my problem, it had now become hers as well and she couldn't stand it much longer.

Her voice got stronger as she spoke, how me not being able to get, let alone keep an erection, I couldn't please her any more, how she loved how I used my fingers, my mouth and the toys we had collected for her pleasure, but it wasn't the same, she missed a real cock pleasuring her. How it wasn't even enjoyable for her when she couldn't get me hard after sucking me till her jaw ached.

She just didn't know what to do, she kissed my cheek and went to bed 2 hours early.

I went up to bed 3 hours later than usual, neither of us got much sleep.

The morning breakfast was tense, I went to work and had a lousy day, nothing I did went right, I wonder why!

When I got home I was greeted by her and it appeared she had pulled herself together, she kissed and hugged me, making a fuss and told me how sorry she was and to forget all about last night, it was just her feeling down, she promised to give me some fun later.

She kept her word but of course, there was no way I was going to get hard after what she said last night.

I had double problems now, along with my ED, Erectile Dysfunction, now I had worry and doubt going on as well.

Life ticked along, not as usual, but time moved on.

I only saw a downside to what she had said, I had this sickening feeling that she was going to leave me for another Man, one who could still get a hard on, one who could take my place of pleasuring her....

I work for myself as a sign maker, any type of sign you want I can do it for you.

I had just bought a van to use only for work, she knew about me buying it but paid no attention to the details of it, I spent the next few weeks working at the factory rather than working in my home office where I usually spent most of my time, fitting it out.

Home Life didn't change, and then it did, 3 weeks or so and all of a sudden she was all clingy, held my arm, touched me more than she had for years, alarm bells went off, I just knew that she had found the cure for "Her" problem, and I wasn't any part of it.

I sat all day thinking how and where had she done it, the who with didn't matter just now, I would find out later.

I went to work and put a set of signs in the van, I had several sets waiting. I had told my friend and plant manager Rodger what my suspicions were last week, I put him on notice that he would have to cover for me when or if I needed to be away from work.

I took the van and parked not far from home and waited, I had a book to read and an empty bottle in case I was caught short and needed to pee. I made a phone call and arranged for my car to be dropped off around the corner at my usual coming home time, and picked up in the morning from the same place, Elly wouldn't notice a van parked over the road, it would just be another car to her.

I phoned a good neighbour, a man on his own and asked if he would let me park my van on his drive, he wasn't silly, he had been cheated on by his wife, I knew all about it after keeping him company over drinks a few nights while he went through the process.

He said for as long as I needed to.

I didn't want to tell anyone, but I did need help so I could find the truth. It's surprising how long a day is sat in a van waiting, and not sure what your waiting for.

On the third day I followed Elly shopping, food shopping, on the way home it turned out not to be my home, she pulled up a driveway in a street half a mile from our home, got out and knocked on the door, I had my phone out ready to get a picture of him, and her going in. It wasn't very good but it would do, I knew who he was, not a friend, but more a friend of a friend.

The door opened over 3 hours later and she went home. That night Elly was her old old self, bright, bouncy fun, I wasn't.

I followed her for 3 weeks. Twice a week I followed her to homes, homes that she stayed in for at least 2 hours each time, 3 different men. Talk about dying inside, at the end of the first week I had hardened to the fact that it was over, all these years and it was gone.

I hadn't planned any further, I had hoped and prayed that I had it all wrong.

Then a friend, Eric, took me aside, he told me about how he had learned that Elly was cheating on me and how sorry he was. I thanked him and asked him not to say anymore.

I was still working out how to get the proof that I would need to divorce her, and then Eric phoned a day or so later. Bingo.

I treated Eric to the best meal I could, just the 2 of us, he didn't want anything to do with it but I talked him around.

We planned and plotted.

It was to be at the Christmas party, the local hotel put a big one on every year and did a lot of raffles and fundraising for the local community.

We always went, as a business owner I was expected to be there and give a lot. I didn't mind, this year I was aiming to win a prize, Proof.

The start was a 7.00 for 7.30 invite, a Thursday, it started with milling around buying and selling tickets for different raffles, mixing with others, I made sure that Elly had doubles when I got her drinks, I didn't want her drunk, just relaxed enough to do the deed, if she backed out now it would all start again from scratch as far as getting proof.

She was nervous, I had watched her dress, nothing unusual in that, she knew she turned me on, all new underwear, sexy, silk and lace, black stockings and a belt to hold them up that matched, Elly saw me swelling, laughed and said she would see when we got home if I could keep it hard. I smiled.

Dinner was dinner, it was a hotel, 3 courses, wine and coffee.

We had the first dance and Elly was whisked off by others, I went and watched, danced a few, and then the Raffles were held. For once I won, I won a 2 day mini break for 2 in a spar.

Elly said she was looking forward to all the treatments she was going to take.

The dancing restarted, we had another one, Elly made her exit via the powder room. I waited for 20 minutes and went to the lift, up to room 212, knocked and Rodger let me in, I made the fourth man.

Elly was on her hands and knees sucking a cock, it wasn't anything special, it looked like mine if I thought about it.

I couldn't say that for the man beside her playing with her breasts, No, now they were tits went through my mind.

The guy had an impressive cock, it must have been 10 inches long, it looked to be as thick as a coke can from where I stood, he held Elly's hand on it her thumb didn't touch her fingers it was so big. The first man had a hold of her head as she sucked him, she had no choice but to do what he and Mr big dick made her do, they both nodded to me, I stripped off my trousers and shorts, stroked my cock a few times and plunged into Elly's pussy, I was as hard as a steel bar, it had been a long time ago that I had been this way and in her pussy.

I'd love to say that I lasted for a long time, but it was too good, I blew my load in her pretty soon, I pulled out wiped myself on her dress and put my clothes back on, I even used the bathroom to make myself sure I was presentable.

Before I left, conflicting emotions hit me, really good and hurt, but I watched as Mr big cock entered her pussy, her head was still held by the man in front, she couldn't see me.

I heard her gasp and made noises I'd never heard before, they double teamed her.

I froze when they picked her up and put her on the bed, I was scared she would see me, no fear of that, one of them had glued her eyes shut with a load of cum and told her not to wipe it off while I was in the bathroom.

I left with the biggest hard on, it had risen watching, in the lift I asked Rodger why he hadn't stayed and enjoyed himself. He just said much as he would have loved to fuck Elly all the time he had known her, he wouldn't do that to me, and he didn't go with sluts. Fair enough I thought.

We went back to the dancing, I had a couple of ladies ask me to take them to the floor, more than a few asked where Elly was.

I told everyone that asked, I expected she was off with her boyfriends. Everyone laughed, except you...

Some odd woman was by my side the rest of the night.

I went home, to pack her bags, sleep wouldn't have happened if I tried.

Saturday, yes Saturday morning the street was disturbed by a car honking its horn, driving slowly as if looking for a particular house, lots of curtains twitched, several came out to the front to see what the fuss was about, it could have pulled up my drive, it could have stopped outside my house, but it didn't, it stopped 3 houses down, Kelly got out of the back door, and it pulled away honking its horn again.

Kelly look... well she looked what she was, well fucked.

She staggered, her shoes were taped to her feet, dry cum was all over her, she looked like she had just ridden a thousand miles bareback, which thinking about it she had.

She gasped when she read the sign along the front of the house.

{New Home wanted for cheating wife.} and her phone number.

I wasn't going to let her in but decided that I needed to make sure she was safe. She was still my wife.

I wouldn't touch her, the few items of clothing she had on I told her to put in the bin, go and get a bath and sleep in the spare room.

Sunday afternoon Kelly crept down, she still walked oddly, she had my tracksuit bottoms and a tee on top, bare feet. She still looked freshly fucked.

"Can we talk?" I put a coffee in front of her, put some toast in the toaster.

"There's not a lot to say is there, was it good?"

I wanted to say more, I wanted to be mean and hurt her.

But she knew that it was done, she knew it was over between us, over and done with.

If she had caught me kissing, making out with another female she would have thrown me out, so she had no expectations of anything less, not after what she had done.

She slept most of the rest of the day and most of Monday, it was in the late afternoon that she came into my home office with, a mug of tea for each of us.

We talked, I let her stay in the guest room for 2 weeks, she had to go back to Mum and Dad's after I lost patience with her looking for somewhere to live.

We did all the official things, solicitors, money split, etc., it was going smoothly until February, when her lawyer called mine, Elly was pregnant.

I couldn't divorce her if WE, note that we were expecting a baby.

Well I certainly thought WE could.

I had lost faith in the system by now, her lot just said when the baby was born a simple DNA test would confirm it, I replayed fine, when every other man that she had sex with was tested and cleared I would submit to being tested.

I didn't think I could cause so much fuss, but I made it crystal clear, them first and me last, it was agreed that the 3 other men involved were willing to be tested, I let them do that, they might be lucky.

It was now 6 months on and the 3 tests came back negative, it must have been mine, they told me.

I just asked what about the others, her lot just laughed, it's only you left... ha ha ha.

The smile went into the other side of their faces as I dropped another photo on the table! You better get Elly to tell the whole truth.

I walked out of the room.

Weeks later it happened again, when I put the photo on the table I could see the disbelief in their eyes, she had not told them everything. Before I walked out this time I said that maybe they should have Elly here.

Weeks later and here we were sat around the table.

Elly looked fantastic, a little baby in a cot by her side asleep.

This is the last person she has slept with. Elly has confirmed it.

She nodded, it's time for you to take the test.

I said that if this was the last, it was over, I would pay for the baby, if she signed the divorce papers now I would go for the test, if she was telling the truth.

Everyone looked at Elly, I could see the hope, also the fear in her eyes, we had known each other a long time.

And then I put another photo on the table, you could feel the intake of breath from her side of the table, and then I put another down.

Her lot asked for a time to talk to Elly.

I asked for 2 minutes to say something to her alone before we left them. Kelly the baby and I went to a side room, we sat close, the baby between us and I reached in and it played with my fingers.

I told her that it had to stop today, I didn't want to get the video out.

Nobody next door knows about it, nobody needs to, just end it. I told her.

She had been smiling as I played with 'it' in the cot, I didn't want to think that 'it' might be mine, didn't want to think what I would miss.

I saw her blood drain from her face.

"What videos," I just said at the Christmas party..... Did she enjoy Mr big dick?

It was a lot of But, But, But, how did I know about that?

I told her, I was there, it was me that fucked her that first time while she was sucking a cock, and it was on video, high definition, the sounds are amazing.

I thought you were only going for that big cock, but when I heard you get dressed and go out for breakfast come back with some new friends and start again, you killed me.

I sit wanking to it when I'm lonely, it's some of the best porn I have seen, and I think to myself as I cum, I've had her thousands of times, thousands of times.

I used to think I was one of the few...

But I'm glad I wasn't part of that, wasn't going to fuck that whore in any way shape or form, after seeing what she had begged for, and got, her every wish... if she didn't go out and sign the paper now, no more hold ups, just sign the fucking paper, or the world would have access to watch her in action.

Her lots talk didn't happen, she just asked for a pen, job done.

I see her pushing the buggy about sometimes, she's got her shape back, being summer and the sundress she wears I can see it, oh I see it, the only change is those huge, huge tits, they sway as she walks, nobody can miss them.

I'm sure if I knocked on her door she'd let me walk in and give her another baby.

Is it mine? I don't care one way or the other, it's nothing to do with me.

Did I tell you about that early Christmas present? That wrapped box Bob gave me, he called me in late November, told me that I should open it early and laughed as he hung up.

I found the box and opened it, it was full and I mean full, there must have been tens of thousands of pills, each wrapped separately, each one was Viagra or another make, but everyone calls them that.

I was curious about them, so I popped one in and watched some porn, I was back to my old hardness, I was thinking of treating Elly to a long Saturday night in bed, but she dropped her bombshell on me.

That's it, well nearly, I was helped in my depression by this strange woman, she took me in hand, then in her mouth and then her pussy, didn't you, and as I took the orange pill earlier, get on your hands and knees.

I feel as if you like getting filled up by me as much as I do filling you up.

They say that these orange pills last for up to 36 hours, we have yet to prove it, I'm too sore or knackered to carry on or you won't let me in you again, maybe I should give Elly a ring.

Why are you laughing? Elly doesn't know I wasn't ever lonely.

Funny old World..

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers