No.5, Cheaters Cheat

Story Info
Friends that cheat and help each other.
10.3k words
3.36
9.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

3 Cheaters Cheat

Well, what a lie I was led to believe, but I did, I believed that I was the only one who she loved, we had after all made vows, promised to love each other till death us do part, etc. etc.

How bloody wrong was I?

She was of course my wife, best friend, lover, confidante the love of my life Jane.

I can't say how long I had been living a lie, don't really care, once I found out that I wasn't the only love of her life for me it was over, over finished done with, sod her.

Or so I thought.

No, it wasn't easy to come to terms with, no I can't say that I was happy, far from it, but did I want to stay with her, hell no, would I miss her, hell yes and not just because of sex, fuck I would miss sex, fuck do I want to dump her? No, but I have to, so yes I will.

So how did I get here?

I needed the loo, of all stupid things I just wanted to use my own loo. I work for a national company looking after street lights, yes it's a big business and I can cover both Hampshire and large parts of Surrey, with bits of other places as well, but today I'm working near home and rather than go use the public loo's I popped into home, it was nearer. Jane works from home most days, she gets books into order for an accountant, she has clients over sometimes to drop off or pick up paperwork, or talk about a problem that she has seen.

I was a bit pissed off that Lister's pickup was blocking the drive but nobody was expecting me home this time of day so must have not worried, I parked in the road, walked back and went through the side gate.

My dog was waiting to greet me and as I stroked him I was under the office window.

The office I had spent lots of time and money on building for her, wish I hadn't bothered.

Anyway, I could hear them laughing and talking,

"Put the answer phone on, let's go play." Said Lister.

"Oh you just can't wait can you, we have hours, he won't be back till tea time."

I heard the machine being turned on, the office door open and shut.

Like in the film "4 Weddings and a Funeral".

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK was all that was going through my head, I sort of sat/fell holding my dog, I heard one of them go through the bathroom, and after that laughter coming from the bedroom, I suppose that I thought it might be a good idea to get some proof, for later, I went through to the office and retrieved my camera, set it onto video, walked back outside and round to the bedroom windows, slowly looked in, they wouldn't have seen me they were too busy getting busy if you know what I mean.

I filmed a few minutes worth, walked back and into the house, into my bedroom, my fucking bedroom.

I started filming again, if the dog hadn't made a fuss I don't think that they would have noticed, but Lister said to Jane that,

"The bloody dog better not stick his nose in his arse again."

So not the first time in my bed then!

It was only then they turned towards the door, he was still buried deep inside Jane.

The vision that they looked at wiped the smile off both faces.

I must have had steam coming from my ears.

"I will be back in half an hour, you both better be gone when I get back, and don't come back tonight," I said as I walked away.

Half an hour later I returned, and they had gone, I removed the bedding, burned it in the garden, changed the answer phone message to say that no work would be done for the next two weeks, NO callers to come to the office, don't bother leaving a message.

I think I cried, I had a few drinks, phoned my office and told them I would not be working for 2 weeks, I didn't care.

As I sat and tried to think, trying to put my mind in some kind of order, with little effect.

7.30 a knock at the door, Jane was standing there, I'd put the deadbolt on so she couldn't just walk in, I just shut the door in her face.

She tried to call through the letterbox, but I ignored her and turned on the radio, I suppose that she didn't want to attract the attention of the rest of the street, so she went away soon after.

I didn't / couldn't sleep, too much going around in my head, choices had to be made, hard choices.

10 o'clock and I heard our car park on the drive, I unlocked the front door, Jane walked in, looked at me with a slightly fearful smile, and I went and made a pot of tea.

"I'm sorry for you finding us like that, I didn't mean you to find out like that, I was going to tell you soon."

I just carried on making the tea, put everything on a tray and walked into the lounge, put it on the coffee table, sat in the armchair and waited for her to come and sit down.

"So you were going to tell me soon," I said with distaste in my voice.

"You don't know how embarrassed I was having to ask Mum and Dad for a bed for last night." She replied.

I nearly exploded, "YOU were embarrassed, YOU were embarrassed, how do you think I felt watching you fuck Lister in my bed?

Why couldn't you have just told me that you wanted out of our marriage?

You know that I have always put you first, you will never know how hurt you have made me feel.

We sat looking at each other, I poured the tea.

Ok, it's over what's going to happen? When are you moving out?"

"No I can't move out now, I have to plan for it.

I don't have the money to buy you out just at the moment, you're going to have to move out."

"Well, I have been thinking all night about this.

Yes you can buy me out, your actions here have made this.... this place just a pile of bricks to me now, but I tell you this, until you buy me out I'm going nowhere, and that includes the bedroom, your welcome to stay, but Lister must never come here again until you have brought me out, if I find that he has come round here from today someone will end up in the hospital and or prison, do you understand?

The look on Jane's face said it all, she wasn't expecting me to have a plan, I bet that they had a plan, I put that on hold, didn't I?

You can fuck him as much as you like but not here, not while I own half of it, go round to his house.

Oh no, May is there, does she know yet, know that he's shagging you?

I could see that May wasn't aware of her being cheated on, again just by the look on her face.

I got up and picked the phone up dialling May.

Hi May, sorry to bother you but are you aware that Jane is shagging Lister?....

No, I didn't think you would be......

yes, I walked in on them yesterday afternoon.....

no not what I expected from her either...

no, I'm not moving out yet, she wants to buy me out so until I get my money I will be staying.......

no....

no, she says she's sorry......

ok.....

please tell knobhead that he isn't welcome here again, if I find out he has been here he will be more than sorry, so I didn't think that I would ever have to tell you such bad news but remember I am here for you if you need me, see you around, goodbye."

Jane was sat with such a look.

"Why did you have to do that? Lister won't be able to go home.

May will stop him from seeing the kids, what have you done?"

I don't think she expected a reply, and she didn't get one.

"Right, I'll only ask this once, is it over between us? Are you sure you're going to be able to do this?"

Jane just looked at her cup, "Yes I'm sure, I have been trying to figure out how to tell you that it's over, trying to not hurt you but what you just did wasn't right, you should have let Lister tell May in his way this will hurt him."

"Fuck him, fuck you, May needed to know now not when it suits your plans, she needs to plan for her future.

She had a right to choose what and when she does for herself and their kids.

Were you and knobhead even thinking of these kids?

Do the other ex-wives know? What about Jan and Amy? Ruth even." Have I left out any more of his ex-wives?

Once again I could see that was a no.

3 ex-wives and she's going to shack up with him, we had laughed at him before, 4 wives and an endless number of girlfriends, and she wants to dump me.

I'm thinking he must have something, something really big and know how to use it in his trousers it doesn't bear thinking about, am I so lacking?

So are we clear? he doesn't come here until you buy me out, you can stay where you want but I will not be moving until then.

I'm quite happy to still share the cooking etc, but I will not be taken advantage of again!"

"Can't we sort this out without you making threats, how do we get to be together if Lister isn't able to come here?"

"Not my problem, but if anyone asks, it's all down to you and him, I will not be the fall guy in this, you have until tomorrow to tell your parents and friends what you are doing because I have film and am quite happy to show anyone that tells me it's my fault.

One other thing, if I find any paperwork of his in this house in an hour, I will burn it. Take it out of my house, take it back to Dale, he can keep it you can do it at his office."

I'm not sure that she believed me, but she wasn't going to take the chance, I heard her on the phone to Dale saying that she was going to bring some stuff to him for safekeeping, I made a mental note to phone him later and tell him just what was happening.

I did it while she was driving there.

You have to remember that this was a time when mobile phones were in their infancy, yes bloody Lister had one, it was like a suitcase the battery was so heavy and large, so it was nearly all landlines, fax machines, nothing happened at the speed it does today.

That evening I eat alone, like most of the time from then on, looking back on this time it doesn't feel real, it was odd we still lived together but apart, shared very little, but strangely now and then Jane would come into my bed.

She was sleeping in the spare bedroom, but she would just walk in take off her dressing gown and get into bed with me.

What can I say, I'm a man, 2 heads little one rules when it comes to a fuck, because that is what we did, fuck.

No love no emotions shared, just a fuck, well it was never just one, I think over the next 6 months I had more sex, and better orgasms for both of us, but just not as often.

I was an unbelieving so and so, I talked with my over the road neighbour, Eric, he was a widow and built steam engines, model ones that worked, he was retired and had his workshop in his front bedroom, go figure.

He had been a good friend over the years and within the first week of my finding out had called me over to his for a hand, really just an excuse to talk to me, he had seen what was happening but hadn't talked to me before as he saw the 3 of us laughing and waving Listers departing's for ages and thought that we, the 3 of us were ok with him "visiting" afternoons and when I was out, he had seen with disgusted that I was not aware of their relationship, and apologised for not coming forward before, I put his mind at rest that he wasn't to blame he must have been in an uncomfortable position.

Anyway, he was going to tell me if he spotted him visiting again, and he did, he told me that he was a regular visitor at 1.30 most days.

I had to plan to stop that happening, so one day while I was working in the area I took my lunch break late, I saw that Lister's pickup was in the drive, I just walked up to it, prick that he was the keys were in the ignition, those days the car keys had a number on them, none of this electronic stuff, I noted the number.

You could walk into a car spare's place and buy a key just with the number, I took his keys and put them in the trash.

The following day, same time, I saw that his pickup was outside my home again, so got the jerrycan that was filled with liquid fertiliser, I had it ready, it stank, it should be diluted with water but I poured 5 gallons of it in the back and in the cab, into the air intake for the heating, cooling system locked it back up and went back to work.

Jane gave me so much stick when I got home, I denied anything to do with it.

If it was hot or cold he would smell it, he had to drive with the windows open, oh I laughed inside, oh how I laughed.

He had to sell it as there was no way to get the smell out of the system, good.

Unexpectedly, Jane sat up after we had had a long hard screw one night, she had been in my bed every night this week, odd.

She told me she had the money in place to buy me out, I was shocked and unprepared for that, but life wasn't very good really, well not for me anyway.

Long story short, I brought a small house, moved in and got on with my life.

I didn't date and didn't do much apart from work and shopping.

I did spend time doing up the house, nothing too much, but made it mine, comfortable and clean.

I missed her so much, I know I was stupid, but you can't help being who or what you are can you?

One day I was opening my post and found that I was now divorced, I knew that it was on the way, but hadn't thought about it for ages, so I was a free agent, not that I could see it making any difference to me.

One night I bumped into Ruth in the supermarket, we chatted for a while and we arranged to go out for a drink that Friday evening, I picked her up and we had a nice time, nothing silly, just a drink and chat, when I dropped her home I got an unexpected kiss, a long kiss, several kisses in fact, but it never came to anything.

We have a nice medium-sized hotel near us which have some dinner dances, special night events like valentines Night, Halloween, and of course Christmas and New Year's do's.

Anyway a group from work talked me into going, and one of the office girls agreed to go with me, we'd been on a couple of dates, even doing a bit of necking, a little bit more than that, I had brought her to climax with my fingers a couple of times as I dropped her home. But I'd never got to bed her.

We talked about it before and she agreed that I booked a room to save driving or having to go home at some ungodly hour in the morning, I thought I was onto a certainty. Stupid boy......

The night of the dance I arranged a taxi to get Paula to the hotel, I drove myself, she had checked in before I arrived to say I was disappointed was saying the least.

It was a twin bedroom, I had booked a double, I had confirmed that just 2 days ago when I went to reception to complain I was told that my roommate had changed it yesterday, I should have known.

I should have chucked her out but I was still hoping that I might just get a leg over.

Stupid stupid boy.....

The dinner was ok, the dancing was..... not great. I'm not a great dancer but I try, we had a table for 10, all from work 3 had the wife's with them, and another couple. We all got up and had a jig around for a while, returning to have a drink in groups or singly.

Paula and I were dancing and when a slow number came on I tried to hold her to me, but she didn't make any effort to be close, halfway through the song her body changed she was putting more energy into it I thought oh maybe it wasn't going to be so bad after all.

The next song was a fast one, and before I realised it Paula had moved into the centre of the room and was dancing with another group of people.

I took the hint, and on my way back to the table Joy pulled me into our group and danced with me into the next slow number, as we were moving I stopped abruptly.

I was face to face with Jane, my ex-wife. I hadn't seen her here before, hadn't spoken to her since she brought me out.

5 years? I couldn't remember, didn't care I thought, but seeing her again shocked me somehow. I went back to the table.

I sat on my own for a while, mind wondering about how I felt, first Paula and now seeing Jane again, it wasn't real.

I felt I had to go and check my bandages, I had had an accident at work, carrying some equipment that had slipped, it had cut my wrists, not badly but it was fresh and so had a bandage to cover the stitches and stop my shirt cuffs rubbing, but they had got tight, probably my blood pressure was up.

As I walk towards the lift Jane joined me.

"Hello Mike, what a coincidence both being here.

I just nodded.

Where are you going so early? On a promise?" She said with a smile.

"No, I have to redo my bandages. I didn't want to talk to her.

"What did you do?"

Fuck it. "I cut my wrists, they hurt, I can't have a drink because of the pills I'm on, my date has fucked off and dumped me like you did Happy now."

"Oh my god, oh my god I'll help you. She said as we stepped into the lift.

I'd taken a look at her, she looked..... oh fuck, she looked stunning.

The dress was silky, a deep red, my favourite, cut to be low at the back and swept into the front in a scoop that swept up towards her crotch, it showed her legs were encased in stockings.

I could see the outline of the suspenders holding them up, I could see the tops of them as they popped into and out of view as she walked, I bet that you could see if she had panties on, or not when she sat.

The top had a very thin strap from the top of her left boob cup, over her neck and back to the right boob cup.

Her boobs were straining to come out and show off how big they were, I had no idea how she danced and stayed decent.

Shit, what is she doing? What am I doing?

She was all questions, I hardly heard her, the lift door opened and I got out, walked away to my room, as I put the key in she just held my hand as she turned it, the door opened we stepped in.

Jane was all worried, she was helping me out of my jacket, unbuttoned my shirt and took it off.

Oh, I didn't know how much I hurt you, you shouldn't have hurt yourself over my actions, let me see.

I'm thinking what's she on about?

Then the penny dropped as I heard her on her phone.

Ruth I need you to come to room 312, now, it's Mike, I need you to come as soon as you can but you mustn't tell anyone about this, NO ONE, as soon as you can, make any excuses for me that you can but please don't ask any questions now, I'll explain when you get here, thank's. And hung up.

She carefully unwrapped my bandage on my left arm, then kissed the stitches, unwrapped the right arm and kissed that,

is it painful?" I nodded.

"But it's a lot better now that it's in the open air. Thanks."

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm so sorry........ but can I ask a favour?

I need to express some milk, it's getting painful, it won't take a minute, I'll just pop into the bathroom.

She said this as she pulled these 2 funny looking cup things that had a tube linking them together and onto a box thing.

"It's ok you can sit here, I'll just wash and wait in the bathroom," I told her.

"Oh let's not be silly, you've seen me before." She has this smile on her face as she said it.

Can you undo the clip behind me, please?

Oh, could I.....

As I moved her hair to get to the clip, she shivered.

Oh just pulling that strap makes me feel so full, it's been nearly 18 hours since I last released the pressure, Lister says it's to make me look sexier in this dress, what do you think?"

What does she think she's doing talking about that bloody man, I can feel my temper rising, but he wasn't wrong, she filled that dress, and some, it fitted her like a glove, but for the bust, it was designed to show them off. And didn't they show off.

"What's that thing do?" Pointing at the contraption.

"It's a milk pump, it allows me to save my milk and freeze it for later."

I unclipped the strap, turned her toward me, and pulled the top down and those amazing boobs stood out, as proud as punch, the nipples were leaking milk.

Without thinking I just lent forwards and took a nipple into my mouth, I hadn't tasted mother's milk since being a baby, it tasted warm, nothing like cows milk, just couldn't think about that now I had to get more, I swapped my mouth to her other nipple, I held both boobs in my hands, she held my head as I sucked, and sucked, she guided me between each nipple.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers