All Comments on 'No.5, Cheaters Cheat'

by oldtwit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
c24jc24j8 months ago

I enjoyed this. It was an interesting take on wild partying boys and girls growing up, learning, and settling down somewhat. Most characters mature . . . though at least one doesn't, and probably never will. Some grow up a bit too late, missing out on a great love and perhaps a wonderful life, but we hope capable of having a good one still. Many are played for fools, and many suffer heartbreak - sometimes deserved, sometimes not. Many lessons are learned.

Little effort or emotion is wasted on revenge, with karma (perhaps) sort of working that in, to some extent. Integrity, compassion, understanding, and love eventually seem to come out on top . . . if a bit battered from beatings along the way. Luck and timing (both good and bad) end up playing a role, a lot like life. Well done!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

What a bunch of messed up people. Lister needs to be castrated in an unhygienic situation with no anesthesia using a dull butter knife. Question, why did Jane have engorged breasts if she didn't have a baby already?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart8 months ago

2, below average at best. This was painful to read and not because of the content but because of bad editiing. Lot of missing quote marks to show dialogue making for a messy hard to read story, heck even some of the tags for this story are misspelled. Slogging through it the whole BTB and everything was weak (from what I could tell) and very unsatisfying.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly8 months ago

Hard to read and disjointed

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

A bit "in and out like a dog at a fair" sadly. I found it difficult to keep track.

deependerdeepender8 months ago

Says he's gonna kill the guy if he sees him at his house again...instead, he throws his car keys in the trash! Take that, you cad! Then, next time, he puts fertilizer on his car seat. That'll teach him, by golly! then, he wakes up one day to find out he's divorced! After that, who cares about what happens to this guy? It's like reading a story about a garden snail.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Please learn to punctuate dialog, almost impossible to read. By the way, Lister didn't want the dog's nose up Lister's ass, not the dog's!

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Three pages of indecipherable nonsense, confusion reigns supreme in the oldtwit household.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

Who was the fourth woman getting suntan cream?

AnonymousAnonymous4 minutes ago

love your positivity about everyone's future aspects towards life kudos 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtwit@oldtwit
Just a sad old twit reading lots, try to comment as much as I can on anything I read to the end ( most things ) , the older I get I think that I say just what I think at that moment, if you’re writing is going to effect me then I think that it,s fair that I can tell you, I fin...