No.5, Cheaters Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 months on Jan and I were having coffee and Jane walked into the cafe, she sat with her cup with us, I looked at her and asked.

"Who's is it?"

Jan looked at me then at Jane.

Jane just smiled.

Jan didn't quite know what was going on.

Well, is it Lister's?

Jane just took a sip of her coffee and smiled this silly smile.

Oh my god Jane, oh my god..... It's Mike's isn't it?

How far along are you, have you told him?"

That snapped her out of the smug mindset she was in.

"No, 3 months, and yes, and you must promise not to tell him, in order of your questions.

You both must promise not to tell.

Mike doesn't need to know, he would insist on doing something silly like marrying me, just because of a baby.

I now see he's right, I'm not the woman for him, he's much better off with you Ruth, much better off with you."

Jan and I just looked at her shocked.

"When did you know?" I asked.

"The moment it happened, it was like I was electrocuted, I knew the instant it happen, silly isn't it.

It Was his second shot that did it, too much information?

I think that's why I wanted him back that week, I knew what nobody else knew about my condition, and I so desperately wanted him to be my baby's dad, if I had told you 2 you'd have said I was imagining it, I couldn't know I was pregnant 5 days after he impregnated me, no tests are that good, but I knew.

And besides you'd have told him, you would have ruined his life and your's Ruth for being good people.

This is the second baby I have had with Mike, he never knew, I felt the same thing, it was on our honeymoon, I miscarried 4 weeks in, he didn't have to feel the loss I felt so I never told him.

So you must promise, no telling, it's a boy, I'm going to call him Michael, Junior, so I might not have exactly what I wanted but I will have a big piece of him to love and hold who might love me as I want him to." And tears started to run down her face.

To say that was a surprise, we talked for ages, the 3 of us, planned, promised laughed and cried.

But this put me in a dilemma, I was sure that I was in love with Mike, and had to tell him about my past, but should I or could I stay silent about the baby?

They say things are sent to try us, this was trying my patience.

I went home to think, I asked Mike not to come over that night, telling him I had something else on, I had to write him a letter, I couldn't tell him face to face.

Darling Mike

Please excuse the way I have to do this by writing this instead of just telling you, it will make sense as you read on, you will understand.

When I was a young woman, little more than a girl, a girl that knew it all as we do in our youth. I was a party animal, out enjoying myself as much as I could, up for anything. I met this boy who seemed to be just like me, a party animal, we clicked, he took my Virginity one night at a party, and we had sex nearly every night after that was out of the way, any way, at a weekend do in a large house this man came into the room as we were doing the business, I can't even remember the boys name now, funny what or what you don't remember isn't it.

Well, this man undressed and pushed his cock in my mouth, which made the boy shoot his load, he rolled off me and the man rolled on, and I loved it, loved it couldn't get enough of it. Well the man turned out to be Lister, and we forgot the boy and became a couple, a couple of sex machines, we would and did fuck anywhere anytime, and we got married.

Being married didn't stop the partying I think we went to even more, we were popular, I certainly was, we started taking a little drugs, just to "take the edge off" as they say, I got pregnant Lister made me get an abortion, 3 times.

I refused when the 4th came along and that's when I had Su, my light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyway being preggers or not we still partied, I became even more popular, surprising how many men want to fuck a swollen belly, up until the week before I gave birth I could be found taking a load of cum, it had to be restricted to doggie or mouth action at the end.

3 months after Su arrived we were back to the party set, my appeal had reduced somewhat with only just having a baby, but a girl we knew took me to a gym and I got into even better shape than I'd ever been. So the sex continued, how or more why I never became preggers again never crossed my mind for years.

Well 4 years later.

One night I was being entertained by 4 men, I was riding 1 with my pussy, 1 was abusing my tits, 1 was riding my arse and 1 was giving me a face fuck. Somehow through all the movement going on, I heard my baby crying, she always slept all night, never had she woken unless she was ill. Anyway I tried to get up but the knobhead that had his cock down my neck wouldn't let go of my head, so I bit him, I bit him hard and he couldn't get away fast enough, I drew blood.

I was pushing the others off me and racing to my baby, when I bumped into this woman covered in cum going to the bedroom where my baby was crying, I nearly lost it but she helped me get Su cleaned up after she had been sick all over herself and the bedding, she was Jan.

We became friends, and after that night I stopped the parties and stopped having sex. Lister divorced me married Jan and I raised Su into what I hope is a good person, unlike me.

Lister has been part of her life, he still tries to bed me even now, he has never had any sex with me from that night, very few have, you are the only one who has had me more than twice from that night.

I love you but you have to know how bad a person I am, I am ashamed to think about what I was then, what I am capable of doing.

IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME AFTER READING THIS I'LL UNDERSTAND.

I DO LOVE YOU RUTH

I folded it up and put it in an envelope, I went to Mike's house and posted it in his letterbox and returned home to see if we had any chance of a future together.

Half an hour later Mike let himself in the door, he rushed over to me and was hugging and kissing me, and, and what do you think happened, he had one sock still on, my tights were on one foot and getting in the way, my blouse was ripped and we were fucking like rabbits.

Later we were lying in bed kissing and I was crying, again.

" Can I ask a question? He asked.

I nodded.

When you were pregnant and fucking people, did any of them make love to you?"

I could hear that he was having trouble asking about something that he was only just hearing about me.

"Only once. I think. I think the men all just wanted to say they had fucked a preggers woman hard and treated me as an object to hurt more than to enjoy. More than before. Why do you ask?"

"Well I once went to a party where a woman was having sex with all comers, I took my shot at her early in the night, it was a wonderful experience for me, I tried to be gentle and take my time but others were waiting to take her so it wasn't as a loving experience as I wanted it to be, but it's the longest lasting sexual thing I still dream of.

Now I'm not saying that it was you that night but if it was I want to thank you for it, I'd like to think it was you.

What we did in the past is in the past, for me and you, if you can forgive me for the sex I've had without you before then there is nothing to forgive.

If there is any of that dirty girl still in you, then you better only bring her out to play with me, starting now."

So we are a happy couple, we live and love, we fight but over stupid things, if we have fought during the day, we patch it up in bed, funny how a climax calms the nerves.

I did think over what Mike said about his experience with a pregnant woman.

Did I think about letting Jane have him for a night?

In a perfect world maybe, in this one, not a chance, he will have to keep that dream, Jane will never know.

Yes, she had a little boy, yes she named him Michael, yes we are still best friends and Mike has no idea.

JANE

I'm so happy, I have my darling baby, he's mine and only mine for the present, he's made up for all the pain I have caused myself.

I'm happy for Ruth, she deserves Mike, he's better than all of us, she was a stupid kid and had her body fucked up for what? Sex.

Lister told me one night when he was drunk he had paid someone at the hospital to stop her from getting pregnant again during Su's birth, he said she was too fertile, and he wanted her fit for sex all the time.

She still doesn't know he was selling her body and doesn't realise that she paid for the house she lives in on her back and knees, among other positions.

They all think they have a secret, I have many, I know about Mike's dream of a pregnant woman, I know that it was Ruth, I know that because Lister told me years ago when he first fucked me, he knew that Mike paid to fuck her and was the only bloke to take her softly, "like making love to her" he sneered as he told me.

A softy he's never been a man, he's always been twice the man Lister is, always.

MIKE

Is it a mess, or is it what was in the stars?

Who cares, I don't, not now I'm as happy as I could ever be.

Ruth is the love of my life, I never thought that anyone would be better than Jane.

Except for that pregnant woman I paid to fuck at a party, she was special, she had to have been, she cost me a fortune coming back week after week to fuck the shit out of her pregnant body and mouth, but I never dreamed that I would ever find her again, until.....

One day putting suntan cream on the 4 women in the back garden I saw that little odd-shaped scar between Ruth's shoulders, it had to be her it had to be.

Looking at her now you would never guess that she was on the game for so many years, she never guessed did she, how can I have sex with her?

Easy, those days she was just a sex machine it was all in the moment, now it's love, she hasn't it in her to compare me with any other sexual experience, she doesn't think like that, we are in love, me with my wet dream girl and her with me.....

Jane thinks she has a secret, I know it was the second shot that made little Junior, the second shot we both felt, like being electrocuted, just like it was on honeymoon, shame about that, we would still be a couple if it had been born.

I never said anything because she didn't.

So as I move into Ruth's house I smile inside thinking.

"I paid for some of this" It's good to get something back on an investment. The sex is great, better than then, she enjoys it she partakes in it, it isn't just a fuck.

Jan, she's a cold fish, she doesn't know I had the pleasure of her some years ago, it was one of those nights put on by Lister, the 6 girls were dressed in underwear, at the beginning, blindfolded and every hole available, paid a fee and away you went, the other 5 were busy all the time but Jan, nice woman that she is, isn't good at sex, it's like fucking a dead fish, her mouth isn't much better, with all the cock she has had you would think that she would be good, but she's not.

Maybe she's into girls....... Should I ask Ruth? No, she'd wonder why I'm wondering about her.

No, let's just get on with my life.

JAN

I love all my friends to bits, even the baby, but they are only friends.

Nobody wants to love me as a lover, yes I've been fucked, but I never really enjoy it, I don't seem to cum like they do.

I'll have to have a chat with Jane, she's on her own now, only the baby and he won't be giving her any thrills. I wonder if she's any good at licking pussy? I like that it sends a chill right through me just thinking about it.