No A/C Opens The Door

Story Info
A/C on the fritz, he surprise fucks me.
980 words
4.37
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

The damn A/C went on the fritz the day before and wouldn't be repaired until tomorrow. It was 95 degrees outside and approaching 80 degrees in my bedroom.

I was lying comfortably on the covers, on my stomach, butt naked. My door was partially open, I was trying to stay cool. It was evening and since Jay worked the second shift, I assumed it was just me and my daughter Ellen at home alone.

When I got in from work she was in their bedroom downstairs attempting to stay cool, where of course, it was noticeably cooler. She said she had gotten in an hour earlier and was going to take a nap. "Okay, I said, I'm going to go up and get as cool as possible."

I felt a hand touch my leg and begin moving towards my quim. I didn't know Jay had come home, but I knew that touch. I apparently must have fallen asleep because I didn't hear the garage door open or close.

I looked around and saw that he had closed the bedroom door. The only noise came from the small fan in the window circulating the warm air pulled in from the outside. Noisy, but, minimally effective. I also noticed that he had taken the time, before he ever touched me, to get naked also.

When I turned back he was standing next to my bed, his hard cock pointed straight at my mouth and looking damn appetizing. I detected the scent of his familiar cologne. I looked up, made eye-to-eye with his sexy gray's, and anxiously licked my lips, answering the unasked; yes, you are welcome here.

He gently touched my lips with the head of his cock and rolled it around my lips from top to bottom. I opened and he slid it in. He was pumping in my gateway, easy like, no rush. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and paused his stroke for a moment. "Where's Ellen," I asked him.

"She's downstairs snoring, he said. It's a mite cooler down there, but still warm, so she's sleeping like a baby."

I said it before and I'll say it again. My daughter's boyfriend Jay knows that I like to be surprised fucked. He's done it before and I respond the way he likes each time.

I'm like the dog that gets excited and pees when you show up. Jay knows, catch me off guard with his hard cock and my hot button instantly wets up.

Jay had his finger in my twat now. I was rotating and rising my ass off the bed and devouring his fat rod at the same time. He put one knee on the bed and stuffed it in my mouth. Then he extracted his finger from my pussy and in one fluid muscular motion had me on my back, his cock still engulfed in my mouth.

He hovered over me, fucking my open gate as rough as I could stand, forcing me ever forward, his strong fingers corkscrewed behind my head.

I held tight onto his shaft, sucking hard as he drove his dick in and out of my mouth. I kneaded his generous balls with my other hand, massaging his cream ever upward.

Jay grunted loudly, stiffened, then released a gusher of cum cream to the back of my throat. I gobbled every last drop. He pulled out of my mouth and began making his way down my perspiring frame, pausing on the way down to tease and bite both my nipples.

His hand reached my gap and the pressure on my clit forced me to moan, groan, and writhe from his masterful finger fucking.

"Fuck, that feels...Jay, that feels so good, I said, breathless as he jabbed his tongue in and around my sweetness. Ooh Jay," I said louder as his finger made it's way into my back canal, making me squirm and buck and say things I don't normally say.

I glanced over at my nightstand clock, surprised, but relieved that only 15 minutes had passed. Ellen should be still asleep. Jay was taking the tour.

He turned me over again and spread my legs wide. My cunt was so wet his entrance into me was like hot butter on pancakes. "It's ready for you, Jay, fuck your pussy," I told him as his groin kept slapping the wetness on my ass cheeks.

"That's right, Jay said, this is my pussy, and I'll come get it whenever I want it. Tell me you like the way I fuck you."

"I love how you put that cock in me, you know how to fuck me, Jay. I raised my ass back towards him so I could feel him deep in my gut. Jay slid his finger in my ass again and kept fucking me. I was feeling it deep from both ends. I want some more cum, baby, I told him, I want you to come in my wet pussy."

On and on he stroked into my wetness, filling me, plowing into me the way I love it. I raised onto my knees and he pumped harder, forcing my head to bang the headboard.

"Jay, she's going to hear us," I said. He ignored my warning and my head hit again. Damn, that was some good pain!

"I'm gonna come in this juicy pussy, right now!" he said. He slapped my ass cheeks and I felt it coming. On his next stroke, his hard cock paused deep in my twat...then, he shot again.

"That's it baby, give it to me, drop that cum in me." He drained every drop in my welcome womb. Finally, he pulled out, tapped me on the ass, got up and grabbed his clothes, and disappeared downstairs.

I turned over and let the cool warmth of the outside air from the window fan blow over me. Well fucked.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers