No Accounting for Sofia

Story Info
Quiet accountant turns out to be a fountain of passion.
2.6k words
4.25
18.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had asked me yesterday, I'd have told you that Sofia in Accounting was not very attractive. Not that I had spent much time thinking about her one way or the other. I was over in Engineering and I rarely ventured into the Finance area at all and never went to Accounting. If you had asked me yesterday, I'd have told you she had a mop of dark hair, glasses, and was on the heavy side, although not fat. That was yesterday.

Today didn't seem different. I had a lot of work to do. I was juggling several big projects. It was a terrible time for our servers to go down. Everything most of us did was on those computers and we were dead in the water when they were down. This wasn't the first time. I looked around for something I could do without computing power and decided to go through some invoices. I reached for the stack and began to go through it when I realized these weren't mine. I had been given a stack of invoices meant for the CEO. This was quite a blunder. I picked them up and walked over to Finance. I couldn't just drop them on the administrative assistant's desk, so I went to Accounting and found it vacant. With the servers down, the accountants had all taken a break. All except, Sofia, who was hunched over her desk working.

I tapped on her almost closed door, pushing it open further.

"Sofia? Can I come in?"

She looked up from her work. I looked at her and I guess it was the first really good look I had taken at this woman. She had a mop of jet black curls that seemed alive. Her skin was pale white and seemed to almost glow. She wore a dress that wrapped around her. At first I thought the high-necked sarong was a tent dress, but it was anything but that. As she sat up to address me, I saw that Sofia was very buxom. I felt drawn to her.

I showed her the packet of invoices that should have gone to the CEO. She gasped and put a hand to her mouth. This was bad, she told me. She was in a panic. I moved toward her and told it wasn't the end of the world, but she was very upset. I told her I would take care of it and I took the invoices and left her office. I walked over to the Executive Suite receptionist, and asked about the interoffice mail and showed her the invoices. She had my invoices right on her desk, so I took them and left the ones for the CEO. No one was the wiser.

When I returned to Sofia's office and told her she was beyond relieved. She pushed her door closed and stood next to me. She just unloaded about her job and the stress and her drive to do everything perfectly. I just listened as she stood in front of me. As she talked I couldn't help but let my eyes stray down from her eyes. Sofia had an amazing shape. Though her dress wasn't short, what I could see of her legs looked inviting. That dress clung to Sofia's round hips and seemed to be restraining her ample chest.

Sofia kept thanking me for coming to her and for keeping her error quiet. She was really shaken. She put her hand on my arm a couple of times as she was saying how little social contact she has in the office and outside it. I'm not normally very bold with women, but I asked her if she'd like to go to lunch with me. The computer system was still out, so we took the elevator to the street and began walking. We ended up in the park on a bench. Sofia continued to pour her heart out to me. She was lonely and mostly alone. She began to ask about me. She couldn't believe I was unattached. I told her I was focusing on my career for now and she froze.

"Don't make the mistake I made. Career is fine, but have some fun and live a little. Seize the day!"

As she said that, both our phones went off. The company had shut down the office for the day due to major computer issues. Sofia and I looked at each other. Her words still hung in the air.

She took my hand and we began walking. After a few minutes we stopped at the big high-rise on the park and she started walking in. She lived here. We went up to Sofia's apartment. She told me that she wanted shake up both our lives. She had so much passion inside that she had been denying, then pushing down, and now it was erupting. And for my part, I was hypnotized by every move she made and I found her to be increasingly attractive.

I reached for the button that kept her wrap dress wrapped. Sofia smiled and let me unwrap it. She stood right in front of me in her white slip. Her black, curly hair and black, round-rimmed glasses, contrasted her pale skin and white slip. She shrugged and slipped each shoulder strap off and the slip whooshed to the floor. I was surprised to see her thong and impressed by the industrial-strength bra that held her mammoth mammaries tight against her chest to the point where, I, a dedicated 'breast man' had no idea she had such endowments.

Sofia took me by the hand and walked me to her bedroom and her low platform bed. I stripped down to my boxers, which were more than a little 'tented' and sat on the edge of the bed. Sofia smiled her little smile and stood inches from me.

"I saw you stealing glances at my chest in my office. I wanted to bury your face between my breasts then. I need to feel you everywhere, doing everything. You want what I have and I want what you have."

She reached down and sized up my stiff cock through my boxers, gripping it and reaching lower to cradle my balls in her hand as if weighing them. Then she stood up and reached back behind herself in that way some women do, arching her back. Sofia wasn't skinny, but she wasn't thick around the middle either. She had a wicked hourglass figure. And as she brought her hands around to her front, the unclasped bra slipped from her fully-packed breasts into her hands and away. In a motion she discarded the bra and stepped toward me to offer her incredible breasts to me. I leaned forward and my face, my head really, was enveloped in endless masses of Sofia's bountious boobs. I inhaled the scent of the remnants of a floral perfume mixed with her sweat. The soft warmth surrounded me. It was all I could see, feel, smell, taste. I was where I had always dreamed of. Sofia cradled me in her bosom and rubbed my head. I emerged to survey the expanse of her breasts.

Each breast appeared as big as Sofia's head. Big, full, round, sagging under the great weight, marked with small wrinkles where the flesh had stretched. I lifted each one in turn and both together. They were heavy and warm. Pointing straight out from symmetrically-centered dark pink aureole were two very thick nipples each a quarter-inch long and hard as stones. I sucked on those nipples gently, running my tongue in circles around them. Sofia was moaning quietly as she enjoyed the oral attention on one nipple as I cupped the other orb and rubbed its nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I could have gone on like that forever, or until we had both come, but Sofia had other ideas.

She had been fingering her pussy as I had been worshiping her outrageous tits. Sofia pushed me back on the bed and leaned over my cock. Her hair cascaded around her face. I felt her thumbs hook the waistband of my boxers and they were gone. Then I felt both of Sofia's hands stroking my cock up and down and twisting and gliding over it like she had never had a cock to play with before. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth engulf my cock as her hands, wet with her spit and my pre-cum, stroked my shaft. It felt so amazing I couldn't tell what she was doing but she was into it. I reached down and touched her head, feeling those curls as they bobbed up and down. I pushed her head down and she moaned her approval. I took her head in my two hands and let them ride on her head as it moved. Gradually, I exerted pressure and began to dictate the way Sofia sucked my cock. I know some women hate this, but she seemed to be building toward a climax. I felt the back of Sofia's mouth and wondered if I should push my cockhead into her throat. Almost as if to answer the unspoken question, I felt Sofia's hand holding and squeezing my balls. She darted one finger lower and rubbed its tip around my asshole, pausing at the opening. I froze. Then I pushed Sofia's head down and forced my cockhead into her throat. I felt Sofia's finger slide all the way up my ass. Sofia gagged and pulled back, but not off my cock. Thick, clear saliva dripped from her lips down her chin. I gripped her head again and felt her pushing herself to take my full length down. As she pushed my cockhead into her throat, she shuddered. I loved the gurgling, slurping sounds she made. When she was out of breath, she pulled off me and she spat out a flood of thick saliva all down her chin and onto her massive chest, between those mountains.

"Fuck me with your big, beautiful titties, Sofia. Tittyfuck me," I gasped.

She didn't have to move much to position herself perfectly. She pushed her tits together and my cock disappeared. She rocked and twisted and pumped my cock between her big tits while moaning and whispering to me, "Your cock is so hard. It's fucking my big titties so good. I need this so bad. I can feel this in my pussy." I'll never forget the sight of this gorgeous creature's tiny hands gripping and squeezing and pressing her out-sized jugs together. Her face was either draped by her dark, curly locks or turned skyward in ecstasy as she shuddered again and again.

The sight, never mind the feelings and sensation of this gorgeous woman in heat was beyond my fantasies. I didn't want to blow my wad yet, so I reached down and pulled her up onto the bed. I positioned her so she could watch me eat her pussy. I raised her hips up on a small pillow. I noticed wetness down Sofia's legs. I touched it, smelled it, and tasted it. It was her cum.

"I tried not to have an orgasm. But the feeling of your big penis in my mouth made me...and when you titfucked me I couldn't help it. I leaked my juice. Or maybe a little pee. I'm sorry."

I kissed her deeply. She was really upset about having let herself come. I told her I wanted her to cum. As much and as hard as she can. I said I had dreamed of finding a woman who squirted. She let out a sound at the word 'squirted', so I probed a bit more as I moved down. I told her that my fantasy was to eat a woman's pussy and have her climax and gush her she-cum into my mouth and all over my face. Sofia let out another, louder sound, like a growl. I was positioned between her wide-spread legs. She had a thick nest of dark, curly hair on her mound and a thin line of hair from her navel down to that nest. All that hair held her aroma, heavy, sweet, earthy. Below the nest, she was shaved clean. I decided to push my luck.

"Sofia, your cunt is so beautiful. I want to lick between your labia, your thick pussylips, from your clitoris here, all the way down to your pussyhole, push my tongue in, tonguefuck your cunt, and then move back to lick your tight asshole."

Sofia was grimacing and gasping, her whole body shaking, as I talked to her in a low whisper. As I described what I would do, Sofia keep letting out little squeaks. Each time I hit a nerve with my words, she would squeak, shudder, and a little of her juice would squirt out. It seemed like she was in pain forcing herself to hold back. I did to Sofia's cunt what I had described to her. I moved very slowly and tried not to make her come. Little stream, after little stream leaked from Sofia and I licked and lapped it up. While the first taste was sweeter like her she-cum, this was a little bitter, like pee. With my face covered in her cum and piss, I looked up to see her hands squeezing her huge tits and her fingers twisting her nipples. Her eyes were shut tight and she was straining for control. I pushed one last time.

"Sofia, it's time for you to cum. Let yourself relax and let go of yourself. I want you to flood me with your cum and I know you have to pee. Let it all out on me. Give me your everything."

I've seen scenes like this in porn and assumed they were faked somehow. I buried my face in Sofia's pussy and slurped from her asshole to her pussy, sucked and pulled on her cuntlips, then I sucked on her clit in its thick hood and felt it pulse once, then Sofia's cunt began gushing her cum, her pee, everything she had. I had a grip on her legs and my head jammed into her crotch and I kept licking and sucking her clit and feeling the deluge. I put my mouth in place to fully receive a prolonged gush. I gulped and swallowed it. It was sweet and musky. I kept slurping and eating her soaked pussy.

I realized Sofia's massive tits were within reach and as I flicked my tongue on her clitty, I twisted and pulled at her thick nipples. The rougher I did this, the more Sofia responded. Soon I was shaking her massive mams by the nipples with a lot of force and her pussy exploded in a spray of liquid. Her hips bucked and almost snapped my neck. Sofia twisted around and in an instant was riding my face hard and flooding me again with a thin, bitter wetness. Her orgasm died down as she ran out of piss.

Now my hardon would not be ignored. I flipped Sofia over and slid my full length balls deep in her missionary style. She grunted and her tight pussy pulsed. It felt unbelievable. I pumped her every way I could think of and she moaned and came. I felt my nut building. I knew what I wanted. I flipped her over again and lifted her hips to fuck her doggy-style. The bedside mirror gave me a perfect view of her huge tits, hanging and swaying as I cock-pumped her. I gave her the long, hard, glory strokes. As I felt my balls begin to erupt, I felt Sofia move and when I looked down my first jet of cum was arcing across her tits and face, followed by several others that decorated her like cake.

She sensuously curled up next to me and licked my sperm off her tits. As I gazed at this walking, talking, fucking fantasy woman, I only hoped those computers would never get fixed.