All Comments on 'No Accounting for Sofia'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My version...

In my pre-Covid line of work, I was often surrounded by many lovely young women. So at first, I didn't notice the slightly older, conservatively dressed lady with a mop of dark hair. As time went on and we talked more and more, it became clear that we had a mutual interest. On her first visit to my bedroom, she showed me the gorgeous body she had been hiding. During our one year together, I got fucked, sucked, and titfucked regularly. I couldn't believe how good it felt to fuck her tits, then watch her eat my semen. I enjoyed your story. Brought back some good memories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awful

This was awful. Even though this is fiction it still awful.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Strong master, I'm always a fan of yours. I like this story, love how she was the aggressor. Hope there is a chapter 2.

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dreadful.

About as bad as it gets. No credibility and written by someone whose sexual experience seems to be confined to watching porn and fake so-called squirting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it, ignore the haters

I found this to be soooo fucking sexy. Sofia honestly kind of reminded me of myself and that’s what turned me on. The main character’s desire is so palpable and raw, and who cares if the pee / cum part is inaccurate? It made me so wet. I loved every word ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any legal subject. Check out my stories.