No Art In This Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

According to researchers at Rutgers University led by anthropologist Helen Fisher, scientists have determined with a high degree of certainty what it means to "fall in love." Supposedly on an MRI an in-love brain looks very different from one experiencing mere sexual desire or lust, and it's also unlike a brain of someone in a long-term, committed relationship. The biological basis of an "in love" phase is unique and it has about a dozen telltale signs.

Ferreting out any scientific jargon I tried to correlate those signs to my situation:

-Thinking "this person" is special; a thought you haven't had before or in a long time; CHECK. I had never reacted like this before.

-Looking at only the positive qualities of the "special" person; CHECK. I had not yet discerned any negative qualities in Alex.

-Emotional instability; CHECK. In just four days I had gone through a number of mood swings including exhilaration, anxiety, and accelerated breathing.

-Intrusive thinking; CHECK. Shit, I have spent more time either thinking of Alex, or trying not to think of Alex, than anything else over the last four days.

-Possessive; CHECK. Damn, I got pangs of jealousy when Alex kissed or hugged my own daughter, and he was her boyfriend!

-Psychological transference; CHECK. Nothing else could explain me wildly fucking Brad an unprecedented number of times when being around Alex, and at some point during each fuck thinking of Alex.

At about that point in time I stopped my logical approach to the issue, didn't even bother with other possible factors, and reluctantly admitted the only rational thing that I could. I had fallen in love for the first time in my life and was cursed because a) he is thirteen years younger than I am, b) he's my daughter's boyfriend, and c) I was married! Could it be more fucked up?

***************

Unfortunately, the answer to the last question posed in the preceding paragraph was "Yes!"

I took many more trips to see Lainey at college than previously, knowing that I would also be seeing Alex, often working out with him while Lainey was in a class since his schedule was much more open and less rigid than hers was; I invited one of his small exclusive business seminars to my main office to see how we handled innovation incubation and diversity hiring and promotion; and I invited (and paid for) him to take a quick trip with Lainey, Brad, and I to Aruba during a late winter-early spring break.

Regarding the trip, I of course surreptitiously ogled Alex when we were at the beach or swimming pool. At the same time the thought quickly whisked through my brain that maybe his wrap-around sunglasses were to prevent detection if he was ogling me in my bikini.

During all of this time, however, I made sure to never have a public display of affection toward Alex; at least I thought that I had avoided any display of affection.

***************

It was near the end of the summer; I hadn't seen Alex for a few months, although he invaded my thoughts often and especially when he shouldn't have -- like when I was fucking Brad. I hadn't seen Alex primarily because he was finishing up graduate school by taking classes all through the summer after a heavy load during the normal school year so that he could graduate early. He and I had talked on the phone occasionally, however, about what he should look for in a job after graduation, and unfortunately I had to have some quiet time with my fingers and pussy after each conversation.

Also near the end of the summer, Brad was on an extended business trip and Lainey was travelling in Europe for pleasure. It was a Saturday morning and I had given the maid and cook the weekend off and had just finished an intense two hour exercise regime and was sipping a smoothie when the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door Alex was standing there, in shorts and a polo shirt. "Alex, what are you doing here?" I inquired, slightly embarrassed by my sweaty condition and skimpy exercise duds.

Alex solemnly removed his sunglasses, stared at me like a cobra might its prey, and then announced "Lainey and I have broken up?"

When what he said finally registered in my confused brain I asked "Why?"

"Primarily because she didn't like the fact that I was in love with her mother, and it seemed to be reciprocated."

As I gulped and felt faint Alex stepped into the vestibule, tossed his sunglasses off to the side, kicked the door closed, got in my face and in a low grumble rhetorically asked "Is it reciprocated?"

I stared at him trembling, unable to speak. He lifted me off the ground and planted the most zealous kiss of my experience on my lips. I resisted -- for approximately 2.6 seconds -- then threw my arms around his neck and was kissing back as forcefully as he was kissing me.

I don't remember how we got the thirty or forty steps from the vestibule to the thickly carpeted living room floor; I didn't realize until I saw them after the fact that my clothes had been ripped off of me.

I wasn't really cognizant when his uncut thick cock first started entering my expectant pussy; but I sure did become acutely aware of what was going on when his cock was sawing in-and-out of my lubricated pussy as he sucked on one tit and twisted the nipple of the other. I was clawing at his back as we smashed our lips together.

It seemed like his ejaculation went on for a good two or three minutes; I went in and out of consciousness as I orgasmed with unparalleled ferocity until finally we both went limp and lying next to each other stared into each other's souls. "I love you," he declared as he stroked my face.

"I love you," I said in reply, for the first time in my life (aside from to my mother and daughter) actually meaning it.

After a few more exchanges of feelings Alex picked me up, carried me to one of the guest rooms, and except for some time to eat, shower, and sleep, we engaged in sexual pleasures until Monday morning.

You would think that Monday morning things would get difficult. In fact, they did not; they got very simple.

The first thing that I did was to call Lainey; I would have preferred a face-to-face meeting, but she would be gone for another ten days or so and I couldn't wait.

Lainey answered the phone "Hi Mom; I'll bet you have some news for me."

"Why do you think that, darling; why couldn't I be calling just to chat like we have so many times this summer?"

"Because Alex already told me that he was breaking up with me, and why. I'm sure that you've been fucking him all weekend."

After a pause I replied, "Actually, darling, I've mostly been making love to him and that's the first time in my life that I've been making love rather than fucking. I'm sorry, darling, but I fell hard for him the first second that I laid eyes on him. As you well know I'm not a normal person; this is the only time I've ever been in love in my life. You are a normal person and I know that you will find love with someone else, but I can't fool myself into believing that if I resisted him that he'd love you."

There was another pause. "I know, Mom; I'm not blind. I could tell the mutual attraction from the time that I first introduced you two. I accepted months ago that it was only a matter of time before you two couldn't hide your love any further. I'm depressed, but I'll get over it; just please, at least for the first year, don't have PDA around me."

"I love you, Lainey darling," I replied in a voice choking with emotion.

"I love you too Mom," Lainey replied with equal emotion, and then we simultaneously terminated the call.

The next person I wanted to talk to was Brad; however, Alex got ahold of me before I could call Brad and fucked my tits and ate my pussy, so it wasn't until the afternoon that I had a chance to call Brad.

Brad had tried to reach me over the weekend, but I wasn't answering the phone when Alex was devouring my pussy or I was deep-throating his cock. I caught Brad between meeting sessions that afternoon.

"Brad, darling; uh are you sure that you can't come home early from your business trip. There's something that I need to talk to you about and I prefer to do it face-to-face."

"What, you feel bad about dumping me over the phone?" he snickered.

"Uh...uh..." was all that I could stammer out in reply.

"Let me make it easy for you Andrea. I knew when we married that it wasn't forever -- I mean you had already gone through three other husbands, why would I be different. Plus, just like Lainey I sensed the connection between you and Alex and after talking to her earlier today..."

I cut Brad off: "You talked to Lainey today?" I exclaimed

"Yes, when I couldn't reach you I called her and she gave me the news -- which wasn't unexpected. However, I'm disappointed that I'm the only one of your four husbands that you cheated on," he replied in a stern, but not angry, voice.

"I'm...I'm...mortified -- and sorry -- about that Brad. You didn't deserve it. I couldn't help myself though. Please forgive me -- it's...well...it's my first time truly falling in love," I responded, on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, Andrea -- I figured that, and Lainey confirmed it. I expect you to sweeten my economic deal when we divorce, however, as the honorable thing for you to do. I'll find another place as soon as my business trip ends."

"Thank you for being so understanding, Brad; I'll make things as simple and rewarding for you as possible. Bye..." I terminated the call.

*************

Now that I was actually in love for the first time in my life, I embraced the emotion with passion and resolve. I asked Alex to move into my house with me and begged him to start his career as a manager at one of my subsidiaries that made and sold nutritional supplements. Since I asked him real nicely while he was trying desperately to maneuver his cock into my asshole he agreed, and didn't try to renege after we had mutual over-the-top orgasms.

Brad returned from his business trip, and Lainey from Europe, and although the meetings with them were uncomfortable, I tried to make things as easy as possible and vowed to do anything that they wanted me to in order to accommodate their feelings. A payment of $250,000 more than called for by the prenup satisfied Brad; a sincere apology and a promise to give Lainey a stepsister seemed to placate her.

*************

Alex and I married as soon as my divorce from Brad became final. Since this was the first time that I married for love I wasn't going to insist on a prenup, but showing his character (he was no gold digger) Alex did insist on one.

It's now five years after Alex and I married. I never thought that life could be as good as it has been now that I'm in love. I've cut down on the number of hours that I work in order to care for my two children with Alex, a little girl (Lainey's promised half-sister although Lainey treats her like a favorite niece) named Brittany, and a little boy named Blake.

Bree died and at my urging left Lainey all of her money and possessions; Lainey promptly used 80% of it to start a charity for underprivileged kids that she runs with her husband Tim. Lainey and Tim bought a house only about 1000 yards from mine and Alex's and visit almost every weekend and take Brittany and Blake out on excursions every chance that they get -- and when they do Alex and I spend the entire time in bed.

Falling -- and staying -- in love is GREAT

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers
12