No Artificial Flavoring Ch. 02

Story Info
Lance makes pancakes and then receives a blowjob.
2.3k words
4.17
2.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up several hours later, just as the sky was just beginning to lighten at the horizon. The bed I was in was unfamiliar to me, and spent a few brief moments working out where I was. Then I remembered, blushing when everything clicked into place.

The bed felt oddly cold around me; I realized that I hadn't felt his body around me when I'd woken up. I rolled over to face the entrance to the bedroom, noticing through the open door that light was coming from the kitchen. Faint noises came from there as well, so I figured I had to investigate. Slipping out of bed, I noticed that the top of Lance's dresser had a clean gray T-shirt laid out on top of it. I took it and held it out in front of me. On my frame it would be long enough to be a dress. I pulled it over my head, pleased with how comfortable it felt before padding to the kitchen.

Lance was there in the kitchen, ladling batter from a bowl into a pan on the stove. A coffee cup had been set out on the kitchen table, with cream, sugar and a spoon set next to it. Lance glanced up at me as I came into the kitchen.

"Morning," he said, looking back down to watch the progress of the pancake he was making. "The coffee on the table is yours, corrupt it to your taste," he teased, easing a spatula under the edge of the pancake before expertly flipping it over. I smiled, adding cream and two and a half spoonfuls of sugar. Stirring my coffee, I walked over to watch Lance a little closer. Even through his loose athletic shorts I could see the firm lines of his butt. I watched while he continued making breakfast, trying and failing to catch his eye. He let the pancake sizzle for a few moments longer before taking the pan off the heat and sliding the pancake onto a plate.

"This is yours, and there's blueberry compote in the pot over there if you want any," said Lance, ladling more batter into the pan. I took the plate eagerly and walked around him to examine the other item on the stove. Inside the pot was a bubbling purply mixture; the blueberry compote I assumed. I spooned some over my pancake before going to sit back down at the kitchen table, my breakfast in hand. I set my plate down, waiting patiently for Lance to finish making his own breakfast and sipping my coffee. His pancake was easily a third bigger than mine, and he poured considerably more compote than I had over his own pancake.

Lance then joined me at the table and we started eating. My first taste of the pancake made me moan. It was light, fluffy and just the right amount of sweet. The compote had a brightness to it and I shivered involuntarily. I wasn't surprised by how delicious it was, because I figured with his standards, it would have to be. If the morning was starting off this well, I was eager to see how the rest of the day was going to go.

We'd just finished eating when Lance looked up at me, and the light in his eyes immediately set the wheels of my imagination turning.

"Enjoy it?" asked Lance, his voice low and playful. He seemed to be leaning forward to leer at me.

"Well of course," I said, and met his gaze steadily. We stared at each other a few long moments before I grinned widely.

"You always make good food. I was just thinking of how I might show my gratitude," I replied, and Lance raised a brow at that.

"And how were you thinking of showing me that?" he asked, standing and gathering the plates from the table. My finger traced the rim of my coffee cup, and I widened my eyes, pretending to be deep in thought.

"I had been thinking that you work so hard that it might be nice if you were to lay back and receive today," I said, my voice pitching slightly higher on the end, making it more of a question. Lance had already gotten the dishes to the sink, but I saw the slightest hitch in his movement.

"I'm listening," was all Lance replied, and his back was turned to me as he put away the remains of breakfast. I suppressed a wriggle of triumph; I'd gotten his attention.

"I was thinking of showing you my progress I'd made on my toys. You did ask me to practice getting them as deep as possible. If you sit down on the couch, I can show you."

Leaving my answer deliberately vague was a bit of a risk. Usually, Lance wasn't one for surprises, but I was hoping this was one of the few times that he'd be willing to humor me. I watched him closely, and I saw him working out his response.

Apparently, he was in just such a mood, because he turned toward me and replied "I expect this will be interesting, slut." And he walked into the living room and settled himself onto the couch. Barely containing myself, I followed after him.

Lance looked up at me from the couch, and his expression might have seemed neutral except that his eyes betrayed him. His eyes were lit up, and I knew he was expecting greatness from me. I considered him for a long moment. Did I want to do this with my clothes on, or off? Knowing Lance, he'd want me to take them off. I could feel my heart start to pound in my chest as I reached to grab the hem of the oversized shirt before pulling it over my head and dropping it onto the floor in a pool of grey fabric.

I was completely bare before him, and my nipples were already hardened to little rosy points on my breasts. Lance's gaze wandered over my body, taking in the sight of me for a moment, his eyes lingering over my curves. The attention had me flushed and excited; something he'd taken advantage of in the past. I ran my hands up the curves up my body, lingering on my breasts slightly to pinch and squeeze them, relishing his undivided attention on me before I sank to my knees in front of him.

Luckily, Lance had decided on athletic wear today, so taking his pants and boxers off was easier than usual. I pulled the offending clothes down past his thighs and took a good look at my prize.

I am always amazed by his cock. It might seem like a silly thing to be amazed by, but truly, I am. He wasn't fully hard right then, but I knew I was having an effect on him. I could see a drop of precum beading on the tip of his dick, and I licked my lips. It's one of the greatest non-verbal compliments that I've gotten: I've gotten him interested without touching him.

Lance looks down at me, and I can feel a kind of tension building. He wants this show on the road, and I lean forward and part my lips.

The head of his cock slips into my mouth, and he tastes both clean and faintly of salt. I suck softly at first, using only a little intensity so that I can build his desire. I love feeling Lance get hard in my mouth, and I want to savor it if I can.

Slowly, I start to take more of him into my mouth, working my way further down his shaft. As I take more and more of him, I can feel spit starting to pool at the base. Apparently I can't help but salivate uncontrollably. I pull back, starting to build a rhythm and sucking him deeper into my mouth. My lips glide over the head of his cock, paying special attention to the very tip the way I've learned he likes it.

My efforts are rewarded as I work my way down the length of his shaft when I hear a soft groan. I know that it's involuntary, and it's like music to my ears. But not only my ears are affected. Blood rushes to my pussy, and I feel myself getting sensitive and I feel wetness clinging to the inside of my thighs. One of my hands drifted between my legs, and I gently, ever so gently stroked my clit. Teasing myself for only a few moments, I then start pushing my fingers inside myself, and my cunt makes a soft, wet squishing noise from the penetration. My fingers start pumping in and out of me, matching the rhythm I've built for Lance's blowjob. It's only a few moments before I hear the faintest sound of amusement from Lance. He's noticed my hand working between my legs, and I don't have to look up to know he's grinning in his self satisfied way.

"Really? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you're trying to get yourself off," purrs Lance. "You are such a slut, after all."

Hearing this, I can feel my face and cheeks burn with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal, but I don't stop. I press the pads of my fingers hard against my G-spot and stars pop before my eyes as I work Lance's cock deeper into my mouth. Something about the sheer physical presence and the mental submission of going down on him was turning my body into a mess.

I started getting into a proper rhythm and I feel an ever so slight change in Lance. Tilting my face up, I can see Lance's head has tipped back and his breathing is becoming more ragged. His face is tight, and his lips are pressed together, as though straining against something. My rhythm is working, so I take care to keep up the pace. The combined wet, slippery sounds of my lips gliding along Lance's cock and my own fingers inside my pussy are powerfully erotic.

Then, I felt Lance's body shift under me. My body jerks as he stands up, doing everything I can to keep him situated in my mouth, and I feel his large hands settle on top of my head. Lance's fingers weave themselves into my hair, giving him a firm grip, which he uses to begin guiding me, pulling me back and forth onto his shaft. I followed his lead, making sure to move my tongue along the underside of the member inside my mouth. Feeling the movement of my tongue, Lance groaned deep in his throat, a rich sound that sent a thrill down my back.

Lance's dominant nature was now fully asserting itself, and his hips were moving now as well, thrusting his cock into my mouth. For a born submissive like myself, Lance taking control back was an unbelievable turn on. I was a helpless little toy in his hands. Fog filled my mind, and all I knew is how good it felt when he used me for his own pleasure. My gag reflex, normally so responsive, conveniently vanished. Holding my hair tightly, Lance starts fucking my face in earnest, plunging his cock in and out of my throat. Were I more conscious, I might be embarrassed by the gagging and the guttural noises I made. But I was not, so I focused on breathing through my nose and working my clit, while the sounds of Lance's pleasure and the feeling of being totally owned forced me powerfully towards orgasm.

Suddenly, my mouth is empty and Lance's cock is in front of my face. His hand worked his shaft in front of my eyes and I looked up at him. His brows are furrowed, but the glint in his eye tells me that Lance was taking a savage delight in having turned the tables on me. There's a moment of pause while Lance looks into my face, and I knew he was considering what to do with me next. Should he finish on my face? On my tits? Or fuck his load into me?

Attempting to force a choice, I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out, inviting him to cum in my mouth. Lance's expression was tight, his eyes focused with laser-like intensity. The wet, slick sounds of his hand stroking his cock makes me squirm. One hand still gripped my hair tightly, and Lance jerks me so that I'm looking up into his face.

"Kind of you to offer your mouth, whore," growled Lance. His brows are knit together, and his formerly smooth stroke becomes more desperate. "I think I'll indulge you."

Lance's grip tightens and his groan becomes a deep, masculine growl, and then I feel a splash of something warm, runny and salty hit my tongue. His cock pulses, and he sprays rope after rope of cum onto my tongue. My eyes roll back in my head as my fingers, still working my dripping cunt to orgasm as Lance fills my mouth with his cum. Then, he presses the tip of his cock to my lips, milking out the last few drops onto my tongue before pulling back to assess his work. I sit stock still, waiting for him to give me the order to move.

Lance meets my wide eyed gaze with his own appraising one, his eyes taking in everything from my sweaty, flushed face to my cum filled mouth. Then, he smiles ever so slightly, and I blush with pure pleasure.

"Good job, slut. Now swallow," orders Lance, his voice thick with satisfaction. I comply, feeling the warm semen slide down my throat with satisfaction. My mind feels vague and fuzzy, and I've now gone deeply, blissfully into sub-space. I stare up at him with wide eyes, feeling small and subservient and his smirk becomes a grin. He bends down and gathers me into his arms before lifting me and kissing me deeply.

"I think you may even deserve a reward for such service. And my slut, I have just such a reward lined up for you."