No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This said, she walked past the front of the table. He craned his neck to look behind him as she took off her lab coat and laid it over a nearby chair. Then she undid the buttons of her shirt, pulling it off. She bent down, sliding her skirt off. He was having difficulty seeing through his peripheral vision, but he felt certain he saw lacy black lingerie underneath. "What are you looking at, Mr. Lawson? How inappropriate," she said as she produced a blindfold and fastened it securely on him.

Then he felt her climb on top of him, her weight on his belly and chest. "That's better. That should hold you down nicely." He could feel her ass against his chest, and it turned him on even more. Not being able to see what was literally right in front of him was very frustrating and was only fueling his desire.

He felt her fingertips running along his pubic bone, his inner thighs, and just above his cock, which was currently standing straight at attention. "It seems, Mr. Lawson, that you're enjoying this, hmm?" He could tell from her tone that she was enjoying her work.

"Ye-es. Please... touch me," Clay asked sincerely.

He felt a quick slap on his balls, just hard enough to be jarring. "Remember to address me correctly, Mr. Lawson." The slap hurt a little, but he found that it only made him crave her hands on him even more.

"Sorry... maam," Clay hurriedly appended.

Her fingertips continued to tease around his balls and dick, never quite touching them. He never knew a woman's touch could be so frustrating. He tried to move around to get contact, but found that her weight combined with the cuffs left him effectively helpless.

"You will find that I will only touch you where, when, and if I wish. You are not in control here," her voice carried a touch of annoyance. "You're fortunate, though, Mr. Lawson, I don't always find my... patients... attractive. But you're really not so bad," Dr. Hilts told him while continuing her teasing.

Not exactly a rave review... Clay thought to himself. Still, she could definitely have said worse things.

"So, I think I'll give you a rare opportunity," she added, and he felt her shifting around on top of him. He wished he could see what she was doing.

He felt her settle back into position, but this time he could feel more bare skin... and some wetness. Did she... His suspicion was confirmed a moment later when her panties landed on his face. He breathed in her smell, and it only strained his hard cock even more.

"Here's your rare opportunity. Usually, it's much later... if at all... that I make such an offer. So don't look a... gift pussy in the mouth," she chuckled slightly before continuing. "Would you like to taste my pussy? I can just move back a little," she wiggled around a little on top of him, "and you can pleasure me."

What the fuck? Is she crazy? Why would I want to do that when she's set on torturing me? Clay found himself feeling angry at her question, but a part of him also wanted to say yes and bury his face in her pussy. "No... you said you're planning to punish and torture me! Of course, I'm not going to pleasure you!"

As soon as he said it, he wondered if it was a big mistake. Now isn't the time to piss her off!

"Hmm, yes. I was afraid it might go this way. That's ok, Mr. Lawson. We have time. Lots and lots of time together. There will come a time where you will wish very much that you had accepted my offer. But there's no rush. I'm a patient person," she said, her voice even, as she continued the teasing touches.

What does that mean? Clay wondered anxiously.

"Tell me, Mr. Lawson," Dr. Hilts started, her fingers making small circles incredibly close to his balls. "Do you like having your balls played with?"

Clay wasted no time in answering, hopeful she meant to act on her question, "Y-yes maam. Very much."

"Good, good. Maybe you like them slowly massaged and rubbed? Or scratched gently with fingernails?" her voice sounded like she was nearly as into this as he was.

"Fu-fuck yes. Please, maam!" Clay found himself increasingly desperate for her to touch him. Her describing it only made it worse.

"Not very appropriate language, Mr. Lawson," she scolded him, but her voice sounded amused. "Well, since you aren't going to pleasure me, I guess I will need to do it myself."

Suddenly her hands stopped their teasing, and he felt her shift around. It felt like she had turned around, still straddling him, facing his head. He could feel her wetness on his chest, and he could smell how turned on she was. He listened attentively, as he heard the telltale moist sounds of her fingers rubbing her wet pussy. He wanted so much to see what she was doing. The whole scenario was making him incredibly turned on, and his dick bounced around of its own accord in response.

"Mmm. Don't you wish you could see this? My fingers, slick with my juices, rubbing up and down my pussy. If only you could see how wet I am. My fingers slide in and out of my hole effortlessly," she purred softly, her voice thick with arousal.

Fuck. Fuck. I should have said yes... Clay chided himself, hanging on every word and sound. Her fingers continued to make sexy sounds as he heard her fingering herself. "And now... for the clit. Rubbing circles around it... just barely touching it, mmm it feels good."

The sounds continued, and he could smell her even more strongly. He felt her juices dripping onto his chest. He'd never wanted to see or touch someone more in his life. "Please... let me see you, maam. Please," he started to beg.

"You want to see me? Want to see my hands on this sloppy wet pussy? How about my breasts?" she asked, and the sounds stopped momentarily as he could tell she removed her bra. He heard it hit the floor. "Yes, I need to rub these nipples as well. Circle them. Tease them. Pinch them. Mmm."

He heard her playing with her pussy again, presumably with one hand while playing with her breasts with the other. Just imagining it all was extremely stimulating... and frustrating. He felt certain he'd never been so aroused, and she hadn't even touched his dick yet! Somehow not being able to see, but being able to hear and smell her, made it all the more powerful.

"Mmm," she moaned, "You can't see, can you? Do you wish you'd accepted my offer earlier?"

"Fuck... yes... maam," Clay admitted, wanting so much for another chance.

"Mmhmm, I thought so," she continued, her moaning getting louder. "Your dick looks so hard. It's jumping around a lot too. I bet it's just aching to be touched... stroked... sucked... fucked."

Clay was going out of his mind at this point, but he couldn't do anything. "Please. Please. Fuck. Please."

She moaned even louder, and he felt her shake slightly. The sounds increased in speed. "Fuck, yes beg me," she instructed, her voice strained between moans.

"Please maam. Please... let me see you. Let me taste you," Clay begged earnestly.

"You... had... your chance...", she shook more noticeably now, and she screamed in pleasure. Her screams subsided, and she sat still on top of him. "Mmm. Good thing this room is soundproof."

She moved around on him again, and he felt her flip back around facing his dick. He could feel her wetness pooled on his chest. The scent was intoxicating.

He wished he'd been able to pleasure her, but he was more than ready for her to finally touch him. Her fingertips resumed the slow, torturous touches that were so close to where he wanted them. "Fuck, please maam? Please touch me?"

Her fingers drew so close to his balls, he was sure they couldn't get any closer to brushing against them without doing so. "Please... just touch my balls?"

He heard her laugh. "On a scale of one to ten, how badly do you want me to touch your balls right now? Be honest."

Clay didn't hesitate, and quickly uttered, "Ten! Please, maam, please touch me..."

He touches didn't change in the slightest. "Ten? My, you are dramatic. We will work on that. I think you'll find in time, that what you're currently calling a ten will be a four, maybe a three. We've just gotten started, and we have so far to go. So long to increase that frustration... longing... desperation. You don't even know the meaning of those words... yet."

He gasped, unsure how to even process what she was saying. "What? Maam... please... please just touch my dick," he pleaded even more earnestly, "or even just my balls..."

"I like that begging, that's great," she said, obviously amused, "But no. I won't be touch those balls... and certainly not that bulging dick of yours... for some time. We'll work up to the balls over the next few weeks. And then we'll start the next stage of treatment. I think you'll find me touching them, oh so lightly and slowly, will take your frustration and desire to a whole new level. Eventually I might even stroke that dick... but not for a very long time. I'm going to need to see you truly desperate before that happens. And of course, cumming... well that's far enough off it's not even worth thinking about, is it? Especially after you rejected my generous offer, earlier."

Clay felt his heart pounding. Weeks? Just to lightly touch my balls? That's not possible... "Please... you can't really mean to do this? To make this last that long?"

He heard her chuckle again. "I think you'll find that I really can mean that. I told you I was going to torment you by inflicting pleasure. Does it make more sense now?"

Fuck. Fuck. Clay's mind was completely inundated with desire. Then something occurred to him, Wait... I just have to survive during these sessions. Then I'll be back in my room where I can take care of things myself. I can handle this, he consoled himself.

Yet again she seemed to read his mind, "Thinking of just taking... matters... into your own hands? That would be convenient, wouldn't it?" She laughed softly. "But Mr. Lawson, did you forget? You're here because of a very severe mental illness... one that makes you a danger to others and yourself. I'm afraid you'll be in your straightjacket during any moments alone. The only times your hands will be free are for meals, some exercise periods, and showers, with a guard standing beside you, taser at the ready. Only if you behave yourself, though. If a guard sees you touching yourself, you will have those... privileges revoked."

Horror dawned on Clay, his mind filling with panic. No... no... fuck, what did I get myself into? I can't handle this... I can't. This can't be possible.

"Also, Mr. Lawson, if you're considering telling someone about these... treatments... just keep a couple of things in mind. One, you're a convicted felon with very serious mental health issues. No one will believe you over a professional like myself. And two, if you say anything to anyone, I can always indicate you're a threat... with even your mouth. Then you'll be gagged any time you're around another person. And you'll find that my mercy can be further removed during our sessions," her voice sounded very serious, and Clay found himself with no doubts about any of it.

"Now, let's see," she began, "looks like we have the better part of two hours left for today. Let's make sure you're plenty frustrated when it's time to go back to your room, hmm? Let's take that blindfold off and really get to work."

12