No Bean Sprouts In My Fried Rice!

Story Info
A chinese eatery's daughter quells a mad customer.
2.5k words
3.55
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's outburst came suddenly out of nowhere it seemed. It was jarringly loud and nasty. Just a second ago, she remembered looking up to see him returning quietly with his brown order bag. She assumed he had just come back like some customers occasionally would to mostly get some additional napkins. But Mom would place quite a number of them atop the boxes as a final step after reviewing that an order was correct and complete.

It used to be that the napkins were placed out in the open, along with condiment packets in a long sectioned caddy on this table set in front of the counter. But then it was quickly noticed that people got greedy and were leaving with crazy amounts of them. They had to restock upwards of ten times per day just to keep up. So, she remembers it was barely a week after opening that they had to change to distributing out napkins themselves. And it's been eleven years to date since the change!

It looks they might soon do the same thing with the condiments as well. Why can't people see that stuff costs money?

Yao was now suddenly rocked out of her focus on her dumb mathematics homework. She didn't even know why the university had to make take the damn calculus class. She was just going to major in journalism for fuck's sake, not engineering as her parents were bugging her every so often to see if she would perhaps switch over to.

"NO BEAN SPROUTS, STUPID BITCH!!"

The man repeatedly bangs his partly eaten box of shrimp fried rice upon the counter, with the plastic fork still jammed in it. He then draws back his arm, balling his hand into a very tight fist. He leans in and jerked it threateningly twice towards her mom who was behind the counter shaking now in pure horror.

Mom screeched loudly in Chinese for Dad to come help.

Dad quickly came out, brushing his way through the tatty wooden-beaded curtain lining the kitchen doorway. It was then when the pissed-off man flings the container towards the glass door of the tall, slender fridge behind mom that housed buckets of marinades and sauces for the chefs' use. Rice and everything just flew out everywhere.

"LEAVE STORE, NOW--GO!" Dad shouted, shaking his steel spatula angrily over and over at him.

Suddenly everyone just hushed and stopped in their tracks to look right over to Yao. They were stumped and obviously baffled by the little inane giggle that escaped her lips at this hairy time.

Her parents both then angrily scolded her in Chinese, about how dumb she is to laugh at such a time and how she'll surely now get them all killed for it!

Yao snapped right back at her very livid parents, saying that their worries were fucking unnecessary. She tells them to just shut their holes and go get a fucking broom to clean up the stupid mess.

She ends by saying it'll be an easy fix because she recognizes the man as the father of some classmate back in her last year of high school. It was a big, fat lie. She has never seen this idiot in her entire life!

The confused man now became more heated. He saw the couple just shrug at each other, smiled and then went about cleaning up the mess he had caused with his outburst.

He now took his anger out on her.

"Hey bitch--what motherfucking shit did you just say about me, huh?"

He goes on, bringing his arm back once more in a tight fist. "Do you think I'm playing with y'all, bitch?"

Yao rolled her eyes, sighed and shifted her buttocks in her seat to face the asinine man.

Now letting out a tamed laugh she said, "Well, sir....for your information, i just told them that a man who has his zipper down just can't be taken seriously."

"That's all I said, man--like for real!" Of course, that was also an outright lie right there!

She had in fact just only now noticed his downed zipper herself, and smartly used it to quell the motherfucker.

"Goddamit, Bro!" he hissed, cracking a slight laugh at himself as he hastily tried to zip himself back the fuck up. But instead, his clumsy fingers got his briefs tragically caught.

He jerked his head up at the clacking her ring made upon the table's edge. She had tapped her fingers upon it to motion him to come forward and to let her give things a try.

"Nah, bitch--it's all cool, I got it!" he said, trying to back himself away from her.

But Yao was oh so not cool with it - at all! His crass and thuggish ways have instantly awakened the loose and dirty girl catnapping within her. Her pussy was burning up, and she unquestionably getting the hots for this asshole.

And the whole stuck zipper situation with him was nothing short of a miracle. She needed him to ravage her mouth like the sick and ungodly prurient cunt that she knows that she is!

Unbeknownst to her busy and unwary folks, she is in all probability the blowjob queen of campus. It all started with an oral quickie with a classmate for a desperate few dollars, then word got out almost overnight about her little gig! It quickly made the rounds across campus. Her patrons ran just the whole damn gamut from the lame fraternity boys to a handful of unbecoming adjunct professors to a good swath of campus shuttle bus and security personnel, and get this, to even a trickle of indecorous graduation guest speakers.

She was also nice enough to get one of those square credit card reading gadgets attached to the end of her phone, because she felt bad turning away the very few who simply just didn't have on them the mingy eight-dollars that she was charging.

And yes, she would ensure each and every erupting guy gets a much incumbent swallow from her. She is very judgmental of those girls who go down, but to only have their guy blow on their neck, face, chest or into space. Could these bitches be any more rude and childish?

But as soon as she got to her junior year, she decided though to restructure her business model simply out of caution. She would institute a condom-only policy, and thereby putting an end to swallowing, facials and the like.

She had herself a health check and it came back negative for any sexual diseases, so she knew it would be wise to not push her luck any longer. Business certainly took a big hit, but as they say- it's much better off to be safe than sorry!

Yao shot a finger deep into his waistband and drew him the fuck into her.

"Y0--WHAT'S UP, CRAZY BITCH!" he cried as he shook to freed himself. But it was all useless, her grip was fierce!

So he just stood there limp in shocked awe, and hesitantly allowed her to assist him.

She kindly asked him, "So my friend...would you rather get back your money or have my pop re-do another fried rice for ya?"

But she was by no way offering him any of those options. She was merely engaging him in small talk to not only break the ice, but most importantly, to break his will to resist her.

During all this while, she was not only trying to free his stubborn zipper with one hand; but the other rascally one rubbed him ever so lovingly through his clothes to the now nice and hard erection seeking to unfurl itself.

He was so totally beside himself with his incredible luck, that he just simply shook his head in sweet disbelief.

He winked at her, saying "Hey, name is Arthur. So what's yours, sexy?"

"I am Yao....you know, like the basketball great 'Yao Ming'?? It's just written differently character-wise, but still reads the same!"

"Huh? Oh yeah......you're sooooo right! I understand completely now!" he chuckled.

Yao got laughing so hard at his furrowed eyebrows as he said it that her tummy hurt a bit.

She lusts for him more now than even before! So against her own better judgment, she sets her mind to ingest his hot and steamy, unprincipled jizz down her very eager throat!

At this very moment the two were overjoyed by the zipper becoming untangled!

Now with the store's overgrown leafy plant in its huge, dusty brown ceramic pot sitting conveniently right alongside them by the drinks freezer, it shielded them perfectly from her parents' view. Besides, they were probably too busy to peek in now anyways as the last orders of the night were pouring in non-stop through the phones. It was a quarter past ten now, the place closes at eleven.

But then they were exposed to walk-ins at any given moment and be in serious trouble!

But they were too far into it already, and to stop it all now just seemed fucking risible! The two lovebirds were too overtaken by an ebullition of fervor to give things a second thought!

Mom raised her head up from the counter and asked if everything was okay.

"YES-----UGHH, STOP BOTHERING US!" Yao blurted, quickly pushing her homework materials aside, and laid her head down by her temple at the end of the table, with her willing pussy-mouth sticking out over the edge.

Arthur smiled warmly at Mom, and made a thumbs-up gesture to signal all is well!

Mom was much struck by his sudden convivial display. She paused a bit, then also popped a clumsy thumbs-up back at him.

"Oh my god, Yao---haha your mom's so adorable, she just said hello to me!"

With the entrance just off to his left side, Arthur switches his heavy backpack over from his other shoulder, to block the view of those who might enter during the sex.

"Come on, forget her----just fuck my mouth!!" she whispered impatiently, darting her tongue in and out at him.

Arthur allowed her to adroitly fish out his stalwart and brawny sex rod as his eyes kept watch around them.

His raging cock was finally outside. What beautiful freedom!

"Oh hell yeah--just like that, Baby-girl!" he moaned, as Yao spun her tongue several times about his sore tip. One of her hands were rolling his bulky balls, while the other took to stroking him on his shaft an inch or so down from his knob with just three fingers.

Her method was just so exquisite that he just felt he needed to ask.

"Dammit, Yao--where you learn that crazy shit from, huh?"

Yao simply smiled and shot him a little wink. His deep admiration was quite touching!

She then softly wraps her arm around his back and brings him forward. His nearly six-inches of manhood glided itself merrily along atop her tongue until he feels his pinnacle just nudging against the fleshy back of her throat. He didn't want to make her gag and bring attention upon themselves.

Yao squeezes his buttock gently to signal to him that she was at the ready for her little fuck.

Arthur plays with her chin and hair, while he drives his hips gently to and fro as he dips his hungry length with impassioned round after round of copulating thrusts.

Shortly after he had reached his hand under her blouse to fondle her breasts, he held onto one rather tightly and breathlessly announced that he was close.

"Oh sweetie.....oh Jesus, I'm going to come!" he cooed long and fervidly, shaking and panting all the while. His balls were simply bursting at the seams, with both a frightful and unhealthy load of some eight long months due to a no good, prim and decorous wife back home!

Yao sucked in her cheeks with all her might, basically to heartily embrace her lover and; while at the same time to sort of hold him in place, since his raging lust now seemed to drive him to naturally yearn to ram deeper into her throat to unleash the load from his gloated balls.

Arthur gave a final thrust of his hips, and drew her into his pubes with a sudden grip and hard merciless tug to the back of her neck.

"Here it comes, Baby----Oh Fuuuuck!"

"Aaaaaargh........yeaaaaaaah!!!!"

Yao was actually able to keep count of his ten gooey shots, as each sizzling blast pelted her cheap throat with one lewd, assertive punch right after another.

Arthur withdrew his spent cock from her throat. He lets Yao keep him in her hand to stroke a bit more as she sat her back up straight in her chair, and gave a quick roll of her sore neck about her shoulders.

"I love you, Yao!" he said, leaning down to kiss her forehead.

"I love you too, Arty!" she replied, leaning her head into his chest. She never would have thought in a million years that she would fall for a guy that she had just casually fucked!

"Girl, the food here must suck big time---can you believe NOT ONE person stopped by!", he teased with a laugh.

Yao then comes off him and lands a playful punch to his stomach. She then proceeds to give his limp shaft three very slow and sexy, super tight tugs towards her face.

"No freaking way, buddy!" she said. "Food is absolutely AMAZING--I'm just noticing that Wednesdays are kinda slow for some reason, that's all!"

She managed to elicit a nice, fat dollop of his cream out onto his tip.

"Woo-hoooo!" Yao gushed real excitedly.

She leans in, curls her tongue up and picks up his thing squarely on the tip.

No sooner had she raised her neck up at him to make that little tongue wiggle to show off her prize, than she sets her eyes on her shocked and disgusted father!

The poor guy was dragging out two bulging black garbage bags to the dumpsters outside in the small strip mall.

"AHH-----NO, NO!" he yelped hysterically at what his eyes were now witnessing. He lets go at once of the smelly, bulky bags behind him.

"YA, YA, YA.......I FUCKING KILL YOU!" he now bellowed, snatching up one of the disarrayed orange food trays sitting atop the garbage bin.

Yao retreats her tongue in total panic. She hurriedly swallows the dainty thing on it, with no fucking time to neither savor it nor glory in that most crowning, most proudly depraved moment that she otherwise indubitably would have.

Raising their arms and hands to fend off the merciless blows, she and Arthur had no choice but to retreat further in into the store as Dad kept charging and hitting!

Dad paused for a moment and screamed for Mom in Chinese to call the cops, while irately cussing out Arthur over his still boldly swinging penis!

"YOU GO DIE!!" Dad screeched as he took up his vehement swings once more.

Just above the din of the mad pandemonium, one could make out Yao's unflinching and indefatigable tearful pleads to her Dad in English. Even in this tragically inopportune moment, she saw the need there to proclaim her love for her dear Arthur!

"BA, BA---STOP, I LOVE HIM!", Yao screamed.

Meanwhile as he ducked, Arthur could not help but feel that he was so deserving of each and every cut and bruise her old man inflicted upon him.