Worshipping My Husband's Cock

Story Info
Wife worships the cock & balls that impregnated her.
2k words
4.57
21k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to worship your cock tonight in our bedroom when you get home..." I texted my husband in the middle of his work day.

A few months ago, I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I had deep, hard, primal sex in our bed the night that I told him. He was so turned on by impregnating me that he fucked me until the sun came up.

I'm a little over three months along in my pregnancy now, and I've begun to show. I'm a petite woman, so my baby bump is small too, but definitely noticeable. My husband has been absolutely ravenous for me so far during my pregnancy, and I've felt the same sense of sexual urgency towards him. I'm constantly in need of his cock.

Lately, I've been craving a return to ritualistic, ceremonial, and submissive sex. And what better way to go deeper in to my submission than by worshipping my husband's gorgeous cock?

Before he arrived home, I took care of all of my grooming needs with the upmost care. I washed my blonde hair, exfoliated my skin, and shaved my pussy bare. I did my makeup to perfection, and put on the perfume I'd worn on our wedding day. I selected a new lingerie set I'd never worn before; a bright red lace teddy that cupped my full breasts perfectly, along with matching red panties and a garter.

When I knew Clint was on his way home, I waited for him in our bedroom, like a perfect pregnant doll.

I heard him enter the house, and make his way to our room. When he saw me, I saw him intake a deep breath as he stepped towards me, already working on the buckle of his belt.

"Baby..." he whispered as he reached me, taking me in to his arms.

"Shhhhh..." I whispered back, letting him know it wasn't the time for him to praise me. Tonight was about him, and my needy little mouth making him cum. I intended to make it worth his while.

We kissed deeply as he removed his suit jacket and dress shirt. I slid his belt out of the loops and went to work on the closure of his pants. I could feel that he was already rock hard.

"Daddy, I'm so grateful for your huge cock..." I whispered between kisses. The naughty tone in my voice had Clint gripping my face, weaving his fingers in to my hair, and kissing me deeper.

"Tonight I'm going to suck, lick, taste, and worship that big, hard cock. I'm going to take your balls in my mouth, and suck them in deep. I'm going to swallow your dick down my throat. I'm going to show my gratitude for my husband's beautiful cock and the way it made me pregnant, just like a little whore..."

"Fuck, Teal...holy fuck, baby..." was all he could manage between urgent, deep tongue kisses.

"Shhhh..." I whispered again, letting his pants drop to the floor around his ankles.

Slowly, I kissed down my husband's neck, chest, and stomach as I made my way to my knees. Once in position, I gently placed both hands on either side of his hips. I brought my lips to the outline of his erection through his briefs, and planted kisses all over the fabric that covered his penis, inhaling the scent of him and feeling the heat surrounding him.

"Mommy is going to take such good care of daddy tonight..." I said between kisses, looking up at Clint and cupping my pregnant belly with one of my hands. He took another sharp inhale to stifle a moan.

"I think it's time for mommy to see daddy fully..." I whispered, placing my hands on the band of his briefs. Slowly, I pulled them down to reveal my husband's hard, veiny dick, shaved smooth and throbbing with anticipation.

"Oh fuck, daddy...fuck..." I moaned, taking his beautiful penis in to my hands. I felt like I was looking at his body for the very first time. It reminded me of the first time I did actually see his cock, and felt worried it was too big to fit inside me.

I used my hands to touch him gently, slowly squeezing his hard dick. I felt his warmth. I felt his giant shaft pulsating in my hands. I couldn't wait any longer to put my lips on this gorgeous part of my husband's body.

Gently, I began kissing all 8 inches of my husband's penis. I took my time, making sure to use my tongue and to make my lips come together slowly to make the kissing sound more pronounced on his soft skin. I took the swollen head of his penis in to my mouth, and began to gently suck him rhythmically - just the tip. I looked up in to his eyes through my long eyelashes, tasting him eagerly like I was sucking a baby's pacifier. I released the tip and kissed it sensually, before grabbing his dick at the base and lifting it slightly to expose his perfect balls.

I lowered my body a little, putting my face under his cock and moving my mouth to his sack. In similar fashion, I began kissing every inch of his ballsack, using my tongue and moaning with every kiss. I began to take one of his balls entirely in to my mouth. I felt my husband stiffen, as he gripped either side of my face more firmly from the sensation.

"Fuck, baby. Jesus Christ..." he moaned, eyes locked on me, enjoying the feeling of having his balls sucked in to his whore wife's mouth.

Eagerly, I started to suck his rock hard ball in my mouth. I was moaning, and grinding my mouth in to him. The sensuality of a wife taking her husband's testicle in to her mouth was starting to overwhelm me, and I could feel my pussy getting wet. I released that side gently, and made my way to the other.

"Your balls are so hard, daddy. They taste so fucking good in my mouth..." I breathe, putting my lips on his sack. With a little more pressure, I take the other ball in to my mouth. I can hear my husband moan as I suck it deeper. Harder. With more urgency.

I continue to give special attention to his balls, planting kisses on his ballsack and sucking him gently but firmly. The sweet taste of his skin combined with the pleasure we both got from this act was almost more than I could take. I could suck on my husband's balls all night, and believe me - I have. But there was more of him to taste.

"I'm so grateful for these balls, baby, and for what they've given me..." I breathed brethlessly, continuing to plant kisses on the rock hard mounds hanging from his body. "But I'm such a needy whore for that cock..."

With that, I let my lips take the tip of his dick inside my mouth, then, without warning, I put my hands on his ass cheeks and I pushed his 8 inch cock all the way down my open throat.

"FUCK. Holy fuck, Teal..." Clint shouted, starting to shake a little.

"Mmmmmmm....." I moaned, mouth full of cock, holding my husband inside my hole and pushing him in to my mouth to get him deeper.

I came back for air, gasping but turned on as fuck.

"I want to take you deeper, baby..." I whispered.

I swallowed his length again and held myself there, pushing him past the point where he'd just been. I slid back.

"Fucking deeper, daddy. I can do it. I can swallow you deeper like a good little whore..." I begged.

Clint put his hands on the back of my head and pushed his cock down my throat, deeper than ever before. He held me there firmly, while I gagged on his cock. I fucking loved it.

Release. Slide back. Take in air.

"Again, daddy. PLEASE..." I begged.

He slammed his cock back in to my throat, holding it there and pulsating a bit in to me. I gagged again, my pussy absolutely gushing.

"Fucking take that cock, mommy. Take it. Take daddy's gigantic dick down your throat..." he whispered through gritted teeth.

Realease. Slide back. Breathe.

"More, daddy. I need more..." I breathed, quickly getting to my feet and getting on to our bed. I laid on my back and let my head hang off the side. "I want you to throat fuck me, daddy..." I whispered, reaching down to touch myself.

"You want this cock deep in your throat, baby? I'll get it deep..." Clint whispered, positioning himself in front of my mouth. "Show me how well you worship daddy's cock. Tell daddy what he should do to mommy..."

"Make my mouth your little fuck hole, daddy. Fuck your pregnant wife's slutty little mouth. Fuck my mouth deeply, like it's my cunt..." I whispered, opening wide.

In an instant, my husband's cock dove deep in to the back of my throat. He held it there. I gagged, loving the feeling and getting wetter by the second.

"FUCK, baby. Fuck. TAKE THAT COCK...TAKE IT DEEP..." Clint yelled.

My knees bent instantly on the bed to steady myself, and I placed both of my hands on either side of my pregnant swollen belly. My mouth was full of hard cock, but I was still moaning like a little whore. I felt so subservient to my husband, pregnant with his baby and being throat fucked with his throbbing dick as he coached me to take it like a good girl. It was so fucking hot.

He pulled his cock back, then began to lower it back in to my throat and hold it there, while I moaned from the feeling and sucked him in deeper. It was sensual and intense. He'd release his cock and push it in deep again.

"That's right, daddy. Fuck my hole like it's my cunt. Push that cock deep inside of my hole..." I whispered between the plunges of his cock. "Fuck my mouth deep, like the night you put our baby inside of me..."

Clint kept pumping my throat, picking up his pace ever so slightly.

"I'm going to cum soon, baby...I'm going to keep pounding your little fuck hole until I cum down your throat..."

Clint leaned forward and put his hands with mine on my pregnant belly, grunting with each thrust in to my eager open mouth. He fucked my mouth with urgency, nearing climax.

His cock slid down my throat perfectly in this position, and was filling my throat so fully that it would bulge each time he pounded me. Clint moved his left hand to my thoat, the other still on my swollen belly. He began to fuck my open mouth with primal passion, his dick plunging in deep and his balls slamming me with each pump.

"Fuck, baby. Take that cock good. Take that cock that made you a mommy," he coached, and I moaned at the mention of my pregnancy. "Fuck, mommy. I'm cumming. FUCK. TAKE THIS CUM. SWALLOW WHAT DADDY'S SHOOTING DOWN YOUR OPEN THROAT..."

With a final pump, he held his cock deep inside of my mouth and came down my throat, grunting at the sweet release. His gorgeous balls rested against my face as they spasmed to produce his cum. I moaned intensely, reveling in the ecstasy of letting my husband's hot semen run down my throat.

Clint pulled his cock from my mouth, and dropped to his knees to kiss me. I was nearly upside-down, but we pushed our tongues deep in to each others mouths, moaning with ecstasy.

"Thank you, baby..." he whispered as he kissed me. "I love you..."

"I love you so much, daddy..." I replied. "I worship you, and your gorgeous cock..."

Clint tasted my pussy for an hour that night, and then we fucked hard in the shower. But the memory of my husband fucking my throat won't soon be forgotten by either of us.