All Comments on 'No Blue Balls for Gus Gus'

by Honkaboo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved this story a lot more than I expected that I would. It was well written and arousing. I couldn't stop reading and my pillar of power was fully engorged throughout the story.

ZyxanZyxanover 5 years ago
More please!

Loved this story and would love to see more of Gus Gus’s adventures. I especially liked the way the mc elements were shown not told. It’s always better for the reader to notice the effects of the mc than to be told straight up about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I loved this story and how this was wrighten.love to see more like this

And my be some in a bit were he gets to get the girl after getting confident in

In. Him self and the wemon notice it an want him. Thanks

For sharing .I would score this at 95 point for story and 300

For creativety.from Dc cowboy.

motifxf8motifxf8over 4 years ago
Great writing

I never once wanted to skip ahead. The slow, detailed, descriptions of the sexual acts kept me thoroughly involved and hungry for every word. Emotionally very satisfying. I loved her happiness. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gus Gus is one sly bastard.

I loved this story. It built slowly and steadily to a great climax. The Test report at the end was a nice touch.

I want more L9 stories!

HonkabooHonkabooabout 4 years agoAuthor
Mind Control Story Elements

In the story I featured some elements that I personally wanted to see in mind control stories (plus I've never seen them all in one story):

1. Having sex while never acknowledging that sexual activity is taking place. So the words spoken are talking about something else to describe the sexual activity. (Like in the classic Decameron tale about "putting the devil in hell".)

2. Having the woman always treated respectfully and never degraded physically or verbally (not called a "slut", etc.). No mental trauma or physical pain.

3. Not hijacking the woman's life, just using her for highly-pleasurable sex and then letting her go to resume her life, with few residual after-effects.

4. The control is exerted for reasons other than the guy's selfish pleasure.

5. During sex, the woman will fantasize about anyone she normally fantasizes about; she is not forced to focus primarily on the controller.

6. Her behavior is controlled in a limited manner, leaving her mind as free as possible and she does not fall in love with the controller. She is not a marionette jerking to the controller's every whim.

7. She feels she is in mental control and is only doing things she wants to do, on her own initiative. When experiencing extreme physical pleasure, her mind voluntarily cedes control to that pleasure.

8. She sneakily gets him to smell her pussy juice while flirting with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. More sequels would be great. Okay?

tacpotamitacpotamiabout 1 year ago

awesome story ! pls continue to write more ! super hot mc story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous