All Comments on 'No Consequences Pt. 02'

by Erewon25

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

I'm having issues

Much like your protagonist.

Maybe I'm more conservative than I realize but this isn't a romance to me. The amount of bed partner hopping is turning me off. I'll read the rest of the series but an afraid I'll wind up not liking this story by the finish.

Paiger123Paiger123over 3 years ago

So well written! I would buy his book.......

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 3 years ago

I loved it, I think it is some kind of romance but a disturbing one that I know I couldn’t live with. But it was well-written and compelling reading and I gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird but good

They're was something about this story, I don't know what it was. I liked it. I liked the protagonists weren't perfect, no ex special forces no perfect 10 models. Ok maybe the writer being a bit wealthy was something but they way the story played out had me intrigued. I get that Kon was a bit bohemian in her thinking regarding sex but of it gets to be a serious romance I'd hope it would be one on one. The dialogue kept me interested and the way you wrote the characters journey had me hooked. Nicely done. Is there more to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn't make sense that she was pissed about him having sex with his agent, but rubs the fact that she has sex with her friend all the time in his face. And that she plans to continue. Oh yeah and that a HE has to change and a accept that she is a cam girl sex worker because she won't change anything for him. Nope, not romantic at all to me.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

This is the shittiest story I read on this site in a while. She's awful. "I don't want to change but you have to". She doesn't love him. She does NOT want to do any work to keep him, the way she tells him he has to keep doing for her. Basically, she's an utterly selfish sociopath. She has zero respect for him while criticizing his disrespect of her.

And tne whole "I'm not hurting" anyone is a complete and utter bullshit. She is hurting him. You know, the person she disingenuously claims to "love". I'd hate to see what she would do if she disliked him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous