All Comments on 'No Escape'

by kevinlaroche

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really enjoy your stories but Linda was too evil in this. Usually your lead female characters have some regard for their love. Not this girl. Poor guy.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 3 years ago
Ok

I'm going to say this at nice as I can this fuckin suck this story has no love do you dare say this is love. First she cuckolds him for what oh Yea your favorite thing because he has a small dick but wait you have her fuck his bully. Two when he tries to stand up for himself he is punished almost immediately for not wanting to take her bullshit. Three and my favorite his parents sell him away (side note I like how to add loan sharks to justify them doin that by the way) so now he is a slave for real now the only thing that you did right was make him hate her and her shitty parents. Your characters are horrible people Lucas is the only person this OK at best but then again he is in a loveless cuckold marriage. Please no more stories Like this one they are hard to read one star the only reason I gave you that is they don't have a zero star rating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A really different end with almost same plot.

Linda was so evil, I don't think she have a little bit of love to Lucas. It felt like a obsession more than a love, because no reassurance or aftercare was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I'm really enjoying your exploration of the female psyche. Linda may be a fairly extreme example. However their are plenty out there with these traits, exploiting men. I look forward to your next story.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years agoAuthor
I understand some may hate this

But the story is not meant to portray people as good. I wanted to explore the darkest sides of relationships. You’re right about how Linda and her parents are shitty people. Linda only cares about getting everything she wants, which means hot sex with muscular guys and keeping her cute, loser boyfriend around so she can stay warm at night. She does love him, but, like one of you have astutely described, she is evil. She is so corrupted by the power her wealth and beauty gave her that she no longer cares if he loves her back : she just wants him to be with her forever. I’ve edited out an ending where 70 years later, he requests to be buried separately, but right after he dies, she arranged for his cremated remains to be buried with her before dying a few days later, but got it cut out since it was too dark.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

After the parents spent the money just leave the cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

most unlikely story I have read on literotica , period!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Okay now that I've seen your writing history you're clearly a cuck.

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

Some nice touches.

I understood this was a Femdom Noncon story from the start, in fact why I read it. So I like some of the darker elements, her lack of true compassion, her utter selfishness and so on, also I would have loved the 70 year flash forward that even in death hos wishes were a complete irrelevance to her whim.

There are sone bits that drew me out of the story. For the majority of the story it was naturalistic and within the fictional realm believable. Even some of the more far fetched bits could have been enjoyable. However I felt some of the plot devices were forced in to make the plot work. For example explaining that she could kick the door in due to her martial arts prowess, yet at no point before was that even raised. Parents willing to sell their son due to financial issues that, from our perspective, weren't there 5 seconds ago.

A nice story but some distracting elements. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gut the bitch ! Take chances with Justice system !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's be honest I love my parents but if they were loaded with debts. I'd enlist and leave them to suffer alone. Same reason people don't support people with huge drug habits at some point you put yourself first. That if with the level of depression surprised he didn't just kill her and the family and himself.

StiixxStiixxover 2 years ago
Do a next chapter

This is one of those stories that truly needs a follow up.

He’s already said he’d take the $$.

So he secretly gets him self fixed , now she cant have any more by him.

She spits out 2 more kids .

He raises his child like a devoted father, had no rime or use for the other two,

and is blatantly obvious about it.

His kid hits 18, shit hits the fan. 18yrs of audio video plus dna & pi reports, sink her , her parents, and the law firm shes now partner at, and mother of a child by the other 2

partners.

Mean while our “ trapped husband”, has been planning for a 20th wedding anniversary ever since the day his parents sold him.

Finish the damn story, Stangstar, JPB, this ones got you 3 all over it.

Hell, maybe I’ll write my first entry after all.

This ones got a ton of potential.

Regards

Stiixx

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

GREAT kevinlaroche your story made me fucking stupid!!!! are you happy now? lol haha.. I felt I was reading the cuckold "MISERY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All your stories are kinda similar so I would suggest that you make it so that the guy is semi attractive with a decent tool and some confidence. He can still submit but he can occasionally be dominate. Also make it so that she cheats on him before she ever sees his dong. And then she finds out he has a huge one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this was depressing

GuikilegalGuikilegalabout 2 years ago

Author, I don't care if you want to write stories only with weaklings, but why don't you stop abusing the archetype of the weakling with a small dick? There are times when your stories are getting repetitive, the same plot, the same weak dick, the same cruel bitch. Strive to innovate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These writers are all one-tick ponies. Harridan female + weak small-dicked guy = Same Plot. The only things that ever change are the drapes, the wallpaper and the area code.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a fucking joke? Cuz it better be and it ain't funny. I thought literotica was better than those shitty NTR webtoons but I guess all people with cuckolded fantasies are same

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Linda and her mother are psychotic.

They are also lacking in intelligence, as they are now trapped into a situation that will ruin them. Lucas would eventually hit a point in which he would either talk, escape, or suicide, well before the age of 28, and a baby appearing.

Lucas’s parents are complete scum, and unable to enforce any contract that puts their son into slavery. In fact, if/when Lucas realized the situation, he could then legally take down everyone. Linda the lawyer, whatever her speciality, should realize that.

The story is regrettable in the blatant sociopathic tendencies of all the characters excepting Lucas.

If Lucas is truly this regrettable a human being, then he would be better off suiciding, which would likely be his choice if the characterization stayed consistent.

I hope future efforts show improvement. The story was structured well, and progressed at an even pace. The characterizations were severely flawed.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC had to be a really stupid fuck up not to plot a way to escape. Even if he felt beholding to his parents, that would have disappeared when they kept gambling. It's just missing a plan of action to his thoughts. Alot of woe is me, then nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking disgusting liked your other stories way better this is shit

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The Dad gives him the idea. Takes a baseball bat to Linda's head, the dude's she fucked's heads, her Mom's head, his parents head and probably has a better life in prison if he wound up there.

Author's a moron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous