No Escape Ch. 05

Story Info
Sophie's clever game of seduction and manipulation continues.
5.5k words
4.8
8.1k
29

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 08/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zamairiac
Zamairiac
233 Followers

Fine, fine, I'll continue writing this story!

Sheesh, you wander off the beaten path for a few months and everyone loses their collective shit.

Just kidding, I'm glad you all like this story. And while I'm currently working on another Merging Universe story, I figured I'd chuck you all another chapter to keep you satiated for a bit.

Again do remember this is merely a chapter of a whole story. Sex has never and will never be the main focus, though admittedly this chapter does get a bit steamy.

Begin!

Chapter Five - Nowhere To Run

Contrary to popular opinion, dreading something does not in fact make its arrival quicker or slower.

For in my case it was a mixture of both. Dreading Sophie's knock on my door, thinking about it made time feel like it'd sped up. But when I put it out of my mind it seemed to take an age to arrive at all.

But time waits for no one and before I knew it, it was the weekend and I was waking up to a mixture of intense emotions and physical sensations.

Anger, arousal, fear. All were raging within me and it took every ounce of my restraint not to find some far away hotel and bolt down there for the weekend.

Unfortunately, that Friday just so happened to come with pain...and not just the emotional kind.

"My back is fucking killing me," I groaned, trying to stretch out the ache and wincing as a sharp pain shot up my spine. "Why can't Steve just do his fucking job for once and stop asking me to help him lift shit."

I was lying on the edge of my bed and grimacing at the sheer shittery my life had become. Between a clingy, lovestruck and possibly homicidal sister, and my insane workload...

I was beyond exhausted, I could barely keep my eyes...my eyes...

...

I was running from something, I didn't know what it was but the blood in my ears demanded that I keep running.

"Don't run James!"

The voice echoed all around me. I didn't know where I was, there were trees as far as the eye could see. And the darkness...it was everywhere, surrounding me, threatening to swallow me whole.

Something knocked loudly...

"You can't escape me James!"

'The hell I can't!

I tried to run but something grabbed my foot and tripped me, causing me to fall onto my stomach. I twisted onto my back and tried to get away, but a shadowy tendril was wrapped around my foot, pulling me.

And then I saw her, Sophie.

Her eyes were pools of shadow, bleeding black blood. Her mouth was filled with razor sharp teeth, thin as needles.

The knocking was back, but louder this time, more insistent.

She smiled at me lovingly and opened her arms, gesturing for a hug.

"Come back to me James," she cooed, her voice warped and twisted. "Come back to your little sister. Let her take care of you."

"No...no!" I screamed, twisted and struggling to get the tendril off my foot.

"You can't escape," she said softly, giggling as I was suddenly dangled upside down in front of her. "You can never escape from my love for you."

Her hand caressed my face, it felt so cold.

"You look scared big brother," she said, her tone soft. "Let me make you feel better."

She leaned in to kiss me, her sharp teeth filling my vision, threatening to tear of my face and-

...

I woke up with a gasp, heaving and sweating buckets as I trembled. A quick glance at my phone told me it was just before midnight.

"James can you open the damn door please!"

I jolted and winced as my back rewarded me with pain. I knew that voice, had heard it over and over again in my dreams, my memories, my nightmares.

'She said she was coming on the weekend, it's still Friday...and midnight at that!'

"James I'll start moaning really loud if you don't open this door!"

I ignored her as best I could and stayed silent, not moving a muscle.

'Maybe if I pretend to not be in she'll go away.'

"I know you're there," Sophie said, as if hearing my thoughts. "I heard you thrashing about. James please open the door. I promise I won't jump you the moment you do."

I didn't know if it was the familiar humour towards the end of her words, but something about it calmed me down enough to give in.

Trembling, I got up and walked past my messy living area and over to the door, opening it to reveal my worried looking sister. She was wearing a baggy black top and blue jeans. Her curly hair was a bit more frayed then I remembered, wilder. But her eyes were the same strikingly poignant blue they'd always been, albeit looking at me with more concern then I could ever remember.

"You look like shit," she said bluntly, her lips quirking into a grin as she looked me up and down. "Bad dreams?"

"Something like that," I replied, my voice sounding rather ill. "Coming down with something I think."

"I can see that," she said softly. "Are you going to let me inside?"

"I kind of don't want to."

"Yes you do," she countered, smirking. "Unless you'd rather I start begging you?"

"Sophie-"

"Please big brother!" she interrupted, a big grin on her face. "I'm so wet for you, let me come inside so you can cum inside-"

"Okay, okay!" I shushed her, putting a hand on her mouth and keeping it firmly there.

Until she winked at me and licked it.

Sick or not, my body had certainly responded to that without my control. My cock twitched in my trousers and I swallowed, yanking my hand off her mouth and backing away a touch.

She grinned and pushed past me to get inside, her hips brushing up against me as she walked into the living area and frowned at the sight of clothes strewn and dirty plates piled high in the sink.

"No wonder you're getting sick if you live in a shithole like this," she said dryly, giving me a strange look. "No matter, I'm here now. I'll clean it up for you."

"Wait what?" I shut the door and moved over to her, shaking my head and wincing at the headache it gave me. "No, look Sophie we need to-"

...my mind went completely blank, my limbs unresponsive as Sophie cut me off with a soft kiss on the lips.

"No James, we don't," she intoned softly as she moved closer, putting a hand on my cheek. "You're burning up right now and you look terrible. Go back to bed and let me make this place somewhat liveable."

"Sophie-"

"Shush." She shook her head and took my hand...and I didn't stop her, I didn't resist, I just let her take me back into my room. "Come on baby, let's get you out of those clothes and under the covers."

Complying without thought, I undressed and whimpered a little as I felt her hands begin to run down my back comfortingly before she helped me under the covers.

"You're lucky I love you so much James," Sophie said teasingly, leaning down. I felt my heart skip a beat as she kissed my sweaty temple softly before leaning back and giving me a tender gaze that...well, made me feel all kinds of weird.

"Close your eyes," she said kindly, a teasing glint in her eyes. "Or did you want me to sing you to sleep first?"

"Sophie, we-"

"Singing it is," she cut me off again, a small smile on her face as she sat beside me on the bed. "If you want it that badly, I guess I don't mind. Though admittedly it's going to be more of a hum, my singing sounds like a drowning cat."

Her hand began to stroke my hair as she started humming a soft, familiar tune that I couldn't quite place. And for one shining moment I no longer saw her as this thing to escape from, to run as far away as possible from...but as my sister...and also a woman, a woman who cared about me, who...who...

Loved me.

I fell asleep, the comforting sound of her gentle humming carrying me away to darkness once more.

...

When I awoke I was completely alone, or at least alone in my room. Not only that but my face felt clean, in fact my whole body felt clean.

'I'm completely naked under here, did she wash me?'

Deciding to get answers and hopefully convince Sophie to leave, I got up and after chucking on a pair of boxers and my dressing gown I went into the living area.

Only to stop as I took it all in.

'Holy fuck, it's so clean.'

All of the messy clothes on the floor, the plates piled high in the sink, all of was gone. The floor looked hoovered, the sides were clean and sparkling, and there was even a pleasant scent in the air that reminded me of mom's perfume.

"Ta-da!" Sophie exclaimed, smiling as she got up from behind the counter, a sponge in her hand still wet from scrubbing the floor. Her hair was tied back in a messy ponytail and her clothes were a little damp from sweat. "It took me all fucking night, but I got it done."

"All night?" I echoed, glancing at the clock and starting at the time. It was a little past ten in the morning.

"Yep," Sophie said, standing up and stretching her back, making it crack. "I checked in on you every so often and gave you a wash and all that, but you never woke up. You were really conked-out bro."

"Did you not sleep?" I asked, concerned despite myself.

Sophie shrugged and I suddenly noticed the weariness in her eyes. "Your place needed a clean and you needed to sleep. I've stayed up longer."

"Sophie you didn't need to-"

"But I wanted to," Sophie interrupted, putting the sponge down and stepping closer. "I want to take care of you James, so I did. All of this comes from a place of love."

She put a hand against my forehead and smiled a little. "Your fever's broken, good. How are you feeling now?"

"Tired and hungry," I mumbled, unable to stop myself from leaning into her cool touch.

"Well you don't have anything in the fridge except sandwich shit," Sophie said, her tone a tad annoyed. "Honestly James, would it kill you to eat right?"

"I'm just trying to save up a little," I defended myself.

"By starving yourself?" Sophie countered, hands on her hips. "Nuh-uh. Not anymore. Later on we're going to order some takeout but tomorrow we're going shopping."

"W-What, but-"

"But nothing," Sophie cut me off, frowning. "You lived on your own for a few weeks and this is what happened. Honestly James, just admit you need a woman in your life to take care of you."

"I'm fairy sure most women don't want to act like their boyfriend's mother."

"Oh, so I'm your girlfriend then?" she said teasingly.

"That's not what I meant and you know it!" I spluttered.

"Good thing I'm not trying to act like our mother then," Sophie said, smirking at me. "What I will be is your loving, heavily concerned sister who doesn't want her brother to survive on ham sandwiches for the rest of his life."

Sophie stepped closer and cupped my face...and for reasons I still don't understand, I didn't move away, I just let her.

"James," she intoned softly, her eyes gentle. "I love you so, so fucking much. And I know you love me too, you need me. So please stop fighting me."

She waved her hand around the place. "Look at what I've done for you babe. I didn't do it to make you owe me, I did it because I want you to live in a clean, comfortable home. I did it because I love you and want you to be happy."

"I am happy," I said, though it sounded weak even to my ears.

"No you're not," Sophie refuted, shaking her head. "You're surviving day to day living in filth and eating the bare minimum. That's not being happy, that's going through the motions."

I tried to back up but Sophie's hands held my head firmly, her eyes glistening as she moved closer.

"James," she said, her voice low and remarkably kind. "I'm going to tell you what's going to happen now and you're going to grumble and bitch and moan. But I don't care, because you need it."

"What do you mean?" I asked, suddenly a bit nervous, especially as her expression became harder, her voice firmer.

"I'm staying with you for the next while and no, you don't get a say. I came here and found you living in shit, looking like shit and eating shit. No. Fucking. More. From now on I'm living with you. I'll help you keep the place clean and make sure your fridge has more then butter and ham inside it."

"Woah, woah!" I said quickly, waving my hands around. "Sophie you're not moving in with me, no way. Besides you have your own place."

"Not as of a few hours ago," she replied, shrugging. "The lease hadn't been signed yet, I was doing a trial phase and found it lacking. So now I have nowhere else to go but here."

"You can go back to mom and dad's," I countered.

"They're on that two-month holiday in Spain, remember?" Sophie said, smiling at me as I sighed heavily.

"You planned this didn't you?" I said, a bit angry at being manipulated by her.

"No," Sophie replied, shaking her head. "I told you, I only called the agency a few hours ago. There's no way I'm letting you live like you were. Not a fucking chance."

"You're not staying!"

"So you're going to kick me out onto the streets?"

I paused, angry and frustrated...and yet for some reason I didn't understand, a little bit happy.

"You're such a bitch sometimes."

Sophie merely smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "True, but you like it."

She moved closer. "Now if you're done arguing with me, can you give me a hand with my suitcase? I left it in the car."

Her hands were still cupping my face while she gave me a winning smile.

"Fine," I grumbled, going back into my room to get dressed.

After hauling her suitcase upstairs to my apartment door, I rolled it in and tried my best to ignore Sophie's tits jiggling as she jogged up to me.

"Thanks bro, I can take it from...are you okay?" Sophie asked, her concern obvious.

I winced as pain shot down my spine. "I'm fine, just a bit sore."

"Does fine mean the same thing to you as it does to me?" Sophie asked sarcastically. "Because you look like someone stabbed you in the back."

"I'm fi-FUCK THAT HURTS SOPHIE!"

Sophie withdrew her hand quickly and placed it and her other on her hips, staring me down.

"And how long have you been in pain exactly?" she demanded, eyes narrowing as if daring me to lie.

"Not too long."

Her eyes narrowed further.

"Maybe a day.

Even further.

"Okay fine, four days or so."

"Four days of pain and you kept going to work regardless," Sophie said, clearly exasperated with me. "For fuck's sake James, do you want to end up in A&E?"

"It's not that bad," I said, waving her concerns away...only to jump in pain as she prodded my back. "Fuck off Sophie!"

"I will slap it if you lie to me again," she warned, crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the ground. "Since it seems like your completely incapable of taking care of yourself, it looks like I'll have to do what I do best and take care of you myself."

She put up a hand as I made to argue. "No, shut up. Get on your bed and wait for me. I've got some oil in my suitcase."

"Oil?"

"To massage your back dummy," she explained, shaking her head and giving me a small grin. "Bed and top off, now!"

Realizing I wasn't going to win when she was in this kind of mood, I sighed and did as she asked, sitting on my bed without a top on. Sophie came in a few moments later with a bottle of orange oil in her hands and a glint of something in her eyes.

"Looking good bro," she complimented. "All that heavy lifting must be paying off."

"Thanks," I mumbled, not sure why I felt a sudden rush of pride. "Warehouse work I guess."

"You do know you have to lift with your knees and not your back, right?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow at me.

"I know that, but my dickhead of a manager likes ordering his minions, me included, to lift shit up the stairs for him."

"Does he not have hands?"

"Yeah, but they're usually up his own arse."

Sophie giggled and gestured for me to go onto my stomach. "I'm actually quite good at this you know."

"I've never seen you massage your own feet let alone someone else," I remarked, sceptical that she wasn't just going to make it worse.

"Been looking at my feet have you?" she asked teasingly.

"Shut up."

She giggled again and I heard her squirting out the oil into her hands before rubbing them together to warm it up.

"Here I come," she intoned softly, her hands pressing against my back firmly as she began to do a fairly good effleurage. "How does that feel?"

"A bit painful," I admitted, wincing.

"It's going to for a bit," she said. "Just give it a bit and you'll feel a lot better."

Deciding not to fight the issue, I relaxed as best I could as she continued to rub my back. I could feel her palms pressing into sensitive spots that made me wince in pain at first, only for a sort of warm vibration to overtake the pain as she kept it going.

'This actually feels really nice.'

"Good yeah," Sophie said, her tone light and playful. "It's all over your face. Told you I knew what I was doing."

"It's...nice."

"Give me a bit and it'll be even better."

Before I could ask what she meant she hopped onto my butt with her legs at either side of me. I heard a ruffle of clothing before I noticed her top hitting the floor out of the corner of my eye.

"What are you-"

My question was answered before I could finish it as I felt her tits press into my back, joining her hands as their weight pressed down against my sore muscles.

"Shhh," she hushed soothingly. "Just close your eyes and enjoy it James."

I won't lie, I was hard as a rock. The heavy feel of her breasts pressing down against my back as she rubbed both them and her hands up and down felt fucking heavenly.

I felt her kiss my shoulder and lean completely on me, her chin on my shoulder as she spoke to me in hushed tones.

"Did you enjoy that baby?"

"Yeah," I mumbled, a goofy grin on my face.

"Good," she intoned, her voice becoming seductive as she continued. "Turn over for me hon, I wanna make sure I get everywhere."

She sat up enough for me to turn around and stare at her oiled-up tits. They were jiggling with each deep breath she took as she grinned down at me, likely enjoying the reaction she knew she was getting from me.

"You're hard babe," she murmured, her hand pressing against my jeans, feeling my cock. "Mind if I take a look?"

Before I could answer, she undid my jeans and yanked them off me. My cock sprang up, pointing at the ceiling and twitching as her slick, slippery hand gripped it loosely.

"Mmm," she moaned lightly. "It looks a bit stiff babe, mind if I loosen it up a bit?"

All rational thought long gone, I nodded eagerly and received a truly beautiful smile in return.

"Good boy," she praised, stroking my cock with a deliberate slowness before stopping abruptly. "Beg me to keep going."

"W-What?" I stammered, lust fogging my brain a little.

She grinned and traced the tips of her fingers down my cock. "I want to hear you say it James. I want you to admit that you're mine, that your cock is mine. So beg me to stroke it, beg me to keep going."

Piercing through the fog of my lust filled brain was a small measure of reason that begged me to end it all. To make her stop, to make her go away before I lost myself to her whims.

And yet the moment I gained the will to act on it she leaned in and whispered, her breath hot against my ear. "I told you...you're mine. All mine, and I'm yours. Do you remember our fun little phone call the other day? I haven't been able to stop."

Her hands snaked up my body and stroked my chest, the tips of her fingers like fire as they touched my skin.

Zamairiac
Zamairiac
233 Followers
12