No Escape Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-Sophie please..."

"Please what big brother?" she teased, her smile seductive as she leaned closer, her breath tickling my lips. "Do you want me to touch elsewhere? Does my needy brother need his little sister's hands to pump, pump, pump his aching cock?"

I tried to get up but my body refused to comply. I couldn't move, didn't want to move as Sophie's hands trailed back down to my twitching cock and giggled as her oiled fingers became coated in my precum.

"Oh look at it babe," Sophie cooed, her thumb scooping up a wad of pre and licking it with a happy moan. "You're dripping spunk. Is it all for me baby? You haven't been thinking of other girls, right?"

Her hand tightened a little around it as her eyes flashed dangerously.

"N-No!" I replied honestly. "I...I haven't even spoken to a women. There's none at work."

"Good boy," Sophie praised, purring the words as she leaned in and licked some more precum off the tip of my cock. "Mmm, tastes salty. Do you think I can churn out some more?"

Her hand began to pump up and down my shaft slowly, her grip tight as she deliberately milked my juices to the tip of my cock.

"Mmm!" she exclaimed vocally, her tongue swirling around my cockhead as she licked it all up. "So much! Oh you're so needy for me aren't you baby...no, darling. Yes, I like that one better. Can I call you my darling, James?"

Unable to vocalize coherent words, I merely nodded and groaned as she began to suck my cock in earnest.

"Oooh, you're twitching!" she giggled, breathing heavily as she removed her mouth from my cock. "Not yet darling, not yet. There's only one place your spunk belongs today."

My eyes clouded with lust, I watched as Sophie stood up and undressed the rest of herself slowly, enjoying my almost open-mouthed amazement as she gradually stripped down to nothing, leaving her body bare for me to see.

"Look at me James," she said softly, moving closer and directing my head with her hands. "I'm so fucking wet for you. So fucking sensitive for you. Oh, we're not shagging here, not on these soft sheets. I need you to pound me into the fucking floor like the little slut I am."

With that said Sophie pulled me up and dragged me to the floor, pulling me atop her, her eyes gleaming with lust and love as she leaned up and pulled me down for a kiss that stole my breath.

"Put it in me darling," she whispered, rolling her hips against me as my cock repeatedly brushed against her swollen pussy lips. "Mmm, your baby sister needs your cock inside her. Give it to me, give it, put it in, claim me!"

Beyond reason, I aimed and eased my cock inside her, the both of us moaning as I bottomed out with the tip of my cock barely kissing her womb.

"O-Oh James!" Sophie spluttered, her mouth open in a wide grin. "My James, you feel...feel...so good. You're stretching me out James, fuck you're perfect for me, your cock was made for my pussy."

My breathing was ragged as her dirty talk aroused me something fierce, I could feel my cock twitching inside her, desperate to be used.

"Tell me you love me James," Sophie demanded, her hands grabbing my face firmly. "Tell me you're mine!"

Aroused beyond reason I tried to move my hips, but her legs wrapped around me and kept me still.

"No, not until you tell me!" Sophie snapped, breathing heavily as her crazed eyes bored into mine. "Come on darling, just three words and I'll let you fill my womb with your cream."

I wish I could say there was a fight, a refusal, a smidgen of resistance that lingered still in my soul, but there wasn't anymore, Sophie had played me like a fiddle.

She'd come over, taken care of me when I was ill, cleaned my place while I was sleeping and made sure when I awoke that I knew she'd done it out of love.

And then before I could think to question it any further, she'd seduced me with a massage before teasing me into sinking my cock inside her with little effort at all. It was as if all the months of resistance had been for nothing when forced to actually put up a fight with her right there.

She had such power over me. The power to control me, to manipulate me, to love me, to lust for me.

Sister or not she was a woman and like most women who desired a man so desperately, she'd pulled out all the stops, all the feminine wiles to wear me down until a moment of vulnerability gave her all the advantage she needed to swoop in and claim me for herself.

How could I have ever believed I could fight against her love for me when my own had been stuffed away into a corner, forgotten until she yanked it back out with such ease.

"I love you, Sophie," I confessed, shivering at how wonderful it felt to admit it. "I...I really do."

"Then take me," Sophie purred happily, a genuine joyful smile on her face. "I love you so much James. Make love to me darling."

My hips began to move of their own accord as she loosened her legs hold on me, starting off slow and clunky before gaining a rhythm and building up momentum. My hips were almost a blur as I pounded into her tight cunt, her moans a masterful chorus that urged me further, fuelling me to keep going until she came undone.

Her nails bit into my back, likely leaving red marks as they dug upwards. Her mouth was open and panting, her eyes freely crying with tears that could only have been happy.

"O-Oh my f-fucking Goddddd!" Sophie screamed, her pussy undulating as she orgasmed hard on my cock. "YES! Oh fuck YES James! Keep going, keep g-going!"

Obeying without question, I went harder, fucked her faster and was rewarded as her eyes rolled back, drool trailing down her chin as she grinned like a loon up at me.

"J-James!" she moaned, almost sobbing as she orgasmed again. "O-Oh it's t-to MUCH!"

"I'm close Soph," I cried, legs shaking as I felt my balls begin to rise.

Her eyes locked onto mine, her expression crazed with love and lust as she cupped my head tightly.

"Give it to me darling!" she said, her breathing unsteady as giggles escaped her. "Your cum is mine, it's mine!"

"B-But you might get preg-"

"I don't care!" she exclaimed, cackling madly as her legs locked around me. "Cum in your little sister's pussy James!"

Unable to resist any longer I cried with pleasure, my cock twitching as it let loose a fat load of boiling spunk into her womb. Sophie's eyes rolled back again as she twitched underneath me, her loud cackling laughter leaving her as the few final spurts left my cock and I collapsed atop her.

"S-Such a good boy," she slurred, giggling still as she put her hand around my head and kept me close, my face against her breasts. "Oh God, James...you fucked the soul out of me."

I kept my eyes closed and affirmed her words with a grunt. I didn't want to speak, I didn't know what to say to her. It was just like the video call. I had no defiance left, I had nothing.

I could no longer deny that I loved her like she loved me. It was twisted, unnatural love especially from her end...but still, I loved her like more than just a sister.

Or maybe it was because she WAS my sister that I loved her like this?

I'd known Sophie her entire life, had seen her good and bad attributes, had laughed with her, cried with her...and now I'd made love with her.

I trusted her because of who she was, not what.

"If you let them hold you and kiss you and fuck you, I'll kill them and their entire family."

And yet there was that. That side of her that terrified me more then I'd ever let myself admit.

Sophie hadn't been bluffing when she promised it, she'd been deadly serious. My own sister had looked me in the eye and told me with absolute certainty that she was capable of killing an entire family just to keep me hers.

It was that tiny little fact that kept me above her corrupting waters and stopped me from drowning in it.

And yet...was it wrong that her violent nature both terrified me and excited me?

Was it wrong that her possessiveness was a little bit of a turn on for me?

"You're thinking too much babe," Sophie said softly, her voice bringing me out of my thoughts as her hand began stroking my head. "Wanna talk about it?"

'Well...in for a penny and all that.'

"Would you really have killed an entire family if I met another woman?" I asked, surprised I was able to get all of that out in one breath.

Sophie flinched for a moment, her hand stopping...before resuming its gentle strokes.

"Yes," she intoned quietly. "James I love you completely and utterly. You're my brother, my lover, my everything. If another women dared to steal all of that away from me..."

She lifted my head and looked me in the eyes, her own a little cold despite the love inside them. "Does it frighten you that I love you that much? That I would kill to keep you safe with me?"

"A little," I admitted, mumbling the words as I looked down.

"Then good," she said, making me look back at her cold gaze. "A little fear will keep you loyal darling."

But then just like that the frostiness was gone and her warm expression was back.

"But that doesn't matter anymore," she chirped happily, kissing my nose cutely. "You're mine now, completely mine, right darling?"

Her eyes flicked back just a touch as I hesitated, a deadly glint piercing my own. "Right darling?"

"Yes honey," I said quickly, nodding and noticing how easily the pet name made her whole face light up. "Only yours."

'Best to appease her for now, I can figure out what I'm going to do about...THIS, later.'

"Mmm, I like that. You can call me honey more often," Sophie said, her chipper attitude back once again. "I mean if you're my darling then I'm your honey, right?"

"Yes honey."

Her entire face brightened again before she kissed me happily. "Good boy. Now let's get off the floor and have a shower, my back is aching and we're both covered in oil."

Without thinking I looked at her sweaty body still slick with oil and swallowed, unable to fight against the powerful wave of arousal that flowed through me like a tidal wave.

She stood up and she stretched languidly, her smile becoming a grin as she glanced down at my cock.

"Oh my, look at what I've done," she purred, her voice sultry. "I'm so sorry darling, I didn't realise how pent up you were. Silly me making you get all stiff and achy. How about I make up for it and we have a bath together instead so I can drain those balls completely?"

Without waiting for my response, she took my hand and walked us both towards the bathroom where we would sit in the tub's water make love again.

Where I would fall ever deeper into her web.

A web...with no escape.

To be continued in part six.

Falling Deeper

12