All Comments on 'No Escape for Hubby'

by BurningSilk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 5 years ago
Big mistake.

In reality, when she finally unties him he will divorce her. So what has she gained. A good chance that this will follow her beyond divorce and she may never find a man to be with her. Finding a willing person would have been better. And even asking for a divorce so she could have found what she wanted would have been better. I know it's a story, but it needs to be more real or re-label it fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
spousal rape is not erotic

No indications he ever agreed to this. Nor any denoument to indicate his agreement to further sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This could/would be a dream come true for many guys. Her new vigor for sex in her later years has it's pros and cons though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
FYI

There are no such things as testosterone tabs. Cream and injection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
delightful tale

of spousal abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

" His hands were fastened behind him with a thick black cable-tie pulled brutally tight." I see loss of blood circulation, I see a tingling in his fingers brought about by lack of blood. Sure way to lose your hands.I have worked with those thick black cable-ties aka Straps. there is no give and to remove them they have to be cut and if they're pulled brutally tight. after a couple of minutes, his hands will die. It's like putting on a tourniquet to purposely cut off the flow of blood. Bad move. Police have used them to cuff suspects but they don't pull them so tight as to lose blood circulation, imagine the lawsuit against the officer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yay spousal rape...

This is rape, and the guy will almost certainly divorce her as soon as she unties him. There are plenty of real life couples who have dramatically differing sex drives, and many different possible solutions. But tieing your partner up and repeatedly raping them is not a valid one.

strangedoomstrangedoomabout 5 years ago
Interesting idea

I liked the idea I was fine with her not giving him a choice but you lost me a bit first when she pulled those zip ties brutally tight and second when we got to the end and even though she could see that the love of her life was whimpering and in pain in every sense of the word she kept right on going. I really thought this could have been a great story of how this couple life shifted into a femdom marriage. That said I did find it well written and reasonably enjoyable to read, I hope you will keep up your writing as well because at the end of the day you wrote a story for you enjoyment and shared it with us and as long as you enjoyed your work that's what matters. Thank you for writing I look forward to your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Why do people that hate this kind of writing read all of it and then write and complain about it lol. This was amazing

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Well written fantasy ...

Thanks for this fantasy tale. Here’s the rub. In real life, hubby will be more than angry. He might call the police He might beat her bloody or worse. Her problem is not fine-tuning the next session;it’s staying out of the morgue. If I were writing a sequel, it would open with wife scrambling for her life, ducking out the kitchen door as 9mm rounds slam into the door frame behind her head.

Still, it’s a fun fantasy to read and well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good!

This was very well written and quite hot. To remind the other readers, "It is a FANTASY" the zip ties aren't going to cause damage because its a FANTASY. Sure, using something else, handcuffs or neck ties or rope might be more 'realistic' but that is a quibble. As for the idiots who write that 'this is rape' and talk about firing a 9mm... It's a FANTASY for fuck's sake! If you don't like rape stories get out of the Non-Consensual category and read Romance instead.

Sheesh....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So she rapes her husband?

So how is she going to enjoy prison? Your non-ending assumes no consequences for her vile actions. She'd be lucky to make it to divorce court and prison. Some men would simply bury the body. Pretty disgusting story, even for fiction. Hate men much?

CosmiccowboyqCosmiccowboyqalmost 4 years ago
Interesting moment in time I liked it.

This is interesting as a brief moment in one couple's sex life. I liked it as a story of how he copes. This is a fantasy. Therefore, nothing is real. It can be as sick as you want it to be. But, it is not real. Fantasy means that the rules of reality do not have to apply.

So, anonymous, your comments have no relevance. Is the author a man or woman?

If they want to rape their husband, what's it to you? As long as it's not a true account, it is just a fantasy. And, how would you know anyway?

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireover 3 years ago
To anonymous...

Honestly this would be fun to try, though Id do it willingly

You need to let a woman tie you up and dominate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Then he called the police, had her arrested and filed for a divorce. The end.

AgielAgielabout 2 years ago

A FUN STORY. If some people don’t like stories of this type they need to stop reading them and read something else. You’re not reading a true account of an incident in the life of a married couple you’re reading a fantasy designed to titillate and stimulate the reader. I’ll bet all those leaving negative comments had their hands busy while reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wish this were a problem I faced, faced every single day i'd be good with it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Then he called the police and filed numerous charges against her, divorced her and kept ALL the assets as she sat in jail. Laughably bad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She should have peed on his face after the 2nd coming! Lay him flat in the bathtub, stand over hid face & piss & shit all over his body, then give him a shower to clean him up!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous