All Comments on 'No Fool Like an Old Fool'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very well done story

The writing and editing is very good, along with a well thought out storyline.

A sad ending but all stories cant have happy endings. A very realistic story which is easy to read for it flows so smoothly.

Thanks for the fine work

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I JUST LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Thanks for another great story. It was just an outstanding Winter Holidays entry?????

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
man, you throw out Ideas like a literary Pedro Martinez(for 4 years the greatest pitcher baseball ever saw)....

....I don't think any of the behaviors in this one happened on planet earth, or without the assistance of massive contact hallucinations, but it was every bit as entertaining as the others. Love the image of that turkey flying. Who wouldn't do that if they had the opportunity?! Kelly was scum and the doctor a fool for allowing someone to aid in the dissolution of his marriage, that would make a real M.D. suspicious. "What God hath joined together' etc.etc. I wonder if there are well educated 60ish women that would actually lay on a stairwell? Great u-tube fodder. Next story lay off the 60 year olds, don't you know it's the new 40? And who wouldn't have "banged" Raquel Welch when she was 60?

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending Too!

This story is an exquisitely well written (albeit a tad slow, with some redundancy) work of art. It pleases on so many different and just warmed the hell outta my cockels. I am always excited when I see your postings, and am looking forward to your next one.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
I gave five, because it was entertaining and happy ending

But, there were few odd things, it was misleading in the beginning, if Helen had cheated and you wanted to hide it, you should have never let Helen tell the story. As an advice, you should narrate from only one point of view, story told by one character always goes in his/her favor, get readers attached emotionally but with biased. So it is always best to use narrator. Second point most of your stories are based on karma, means how they act and what happened to them, not on how people react. There is nothing wrong with that, but real life does not work that way, if you want to make feel like real you should use minimum resources in stories. Hero fucked up Helen very bad, telling from her point of , just created sympathy for her, he could have give her a decent divorce settlement atleast, he did not need any revenge, he got youger and kinder girl to marry, Helen on the other hand see, --Old, fat, ugly, no family, now in jail, no money, why not let old fart live her life. see, some woman deserve this kind of treatment, but cold one, this one was stupid, not bitch. get rid of her and live better life.

Isn't revenge sign of unhappiness? whatever he did in last just made him less likable. Hope you take care of it next. I really like you stories, i frequently look on your profile.

Best of luck for you next submissions.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Sad,but well done

You did it again. You're the man! 5 stars

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
You have given us some very good

stories, but this was not one of them. It was impossible to suspend disbelief enough to wade through this. He is a wealthy, successful doctor living in an apartment in a building with thugs, and with a mattress in the stairwell? His wife is well beyond menopause and yet gets pregnant. He goes for a ride and the girl driving exceeds 130 MPH. She takes her left hand from the shifter to pat him? Is this in England, perhaps? Do wealthy doctors live in slums in England? The doctor's wife was banging punks in the back stairwell? Somehow she was held in the hospital for a month when she should have been released within a day or two? How in hell do you keep a healthy person in a hospital for a month? Who would even try it? She won't have to pay the bill. She will sue the shit out of the place and be richer than her stupid husband. Finally, what doctor keeps a fat older wife once he becomes successful? You have written some really good stuff, but this one was obvious and so extreme as to be silly. It was slow paced. The POV switch at one point was confusing. Still, you have become one of the best to post in this genre. I always look forward to seeing your name on a new story. Thanks.

AeroielAeroielover 13 years ago
Merry Christmas

!!

HammerlaneHammerlaneover 13 years ago
Ouch! Cold Cold Cold

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really

people really liked that story, well there is no telling for taste.ugh

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Ditto

to the commentary of HDK, in full.. This read more like a musical piece with constant refrains, which is potentially a piece of art work, if you pull it off. What really bothered me was that it was very depressing from start to finish and downright unbelievable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HO HO HO

HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ehhh!

I agree. Unbelievable:

A sixty year old woman pregnant.

A luxury apartment house having a mattress on the back stairs for a long time.

A woman making herself a fuck toy for three punks.

Especially three punks who knew where she lived.

And lastly for such unremitting depression.

Neither fun, nor erotic, nor enjoyable.

The good news is that the faults are plot related. The quality of the writing itself was good. Didn't check, but is all your stuff so dark?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I LIKE IT

I SEE A LOT OF HATE COMMENTS. I WILL TELL YOU MAYBE THE FACTS ARE A LITTLE OFF BUT IT IS A LOT BETTER THEN READING ABOUT A BUNCH OF QUEERS, BDSM, INSIST, AND MOST OF THE OTHER CRAP BEING PUT OUT THERE BY PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE WRITERS. PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IT HARD TO FIND ANYTHING WORTH READING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not very coherent story

The story wasn't very coherent.

And a sixty year old getting pregnant the natural way? Common! That's ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good grief?

This dropped to a three when the 45 pound Turkey showed up. Now that I would like to see, even better I just have to see the old coot that could pick one up and throw it with any real effect.

Hosing the kids in the stairwell dropped it to a two..

Then the sixty year old gets pregnant?

OK. Now it's a one.

This one is very very bad. Maybe try the Science Fiction theme next?

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Interesting story.

Not sure who to like in it, but I understand that the good guys won and the bad guys(Girl) lost.

Which is the main thing. Anyway thanks for writing and keep the stories coming,

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
IT'S A FUCKING STORY

Unbelievable behaviors? I know people like this. I am surprised someone did not say the revenge would not work. It would. There may have been a couple of mistakes, so what. The sixty year old getting pregnant was a little out there. But, it's a story. We should be happy that we have something this good to read without having to wait six months to read it. I actually thought of people I know that were like almost every character while I was reading it. I liked the dueling Hot Rods. I have a cousin who owns a 67 GT 500. It has a 428 with two fours. I have fond memories of riding in that car while I was growing up. He still has a running bet, If you can reach up and touch the dash before he gets trough the first three gears, he will give you a hundred bucks. Nobody has ever left the car any richer. I liked the story. Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Stang.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Stretches belief but it got to me

I googled and a women had twin at 70 so it's possible. Why would a rich successful woman throw herself on a ratty old mattress in a stairwell and allow 3 punks to screw her? Because she feels old? Come on. For such a woman to do this she would have to have severe emotional/mental problems. The consequences that flow from her unlikely hookups are not surprising. Hiram divorces her and no one else in her family wants to have anything to do with her. The thing with her sister's husband is way overblown. It was wrong but I know families that are pretty touchy feely. It's funny. I think she is a pretty disgusting person. She cheated badly. She deserves payback and what she got was actually pretty mild. But I feel sorry for her. She is a tragic figure. It takes some good writing to make a reader feel sorry for the villain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it a lot

I haven't been here for very long but this is one of the best stories

I've read. the characters were believeable though the situation was wild.

I've felt the ticking of time myself and looked at a couple of young guys walking down the street but still she was out there. And the husband he was willing to put up with her when he thought it was just the brother in law. you probably read the same story in the news last week that i did about the 62 year old woman having a child for her daughter, was that your inspiration? Kelly seemed skanky to me just lurking in the background until she could get him but there are a lot of girls like that in real life

good story, thanksgiving dinner will never be the same

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Left turn in stair well leads to Twilight Zone

Well written. Your writing is constantly improving.

That back stairwell scene is an abrupt, unprecedented turn so inconsistent with the environment in which Hiram and Helen live that is an unintended allegory for how inconsistent her actions there are with her character that you developed up to that point.

Stairwells in upscale buildings have security cameras and are cleaned regularly and inspected more than once daily.

If Helen's vagina and anus were so injured from that event that she needed medical attention, she could not have been engaging in that activity frequently as the story states.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
I am a BIG fan of everything you have written- up to now

60 years old getting pregnant?

whats next a man with tits and a pussy that menstrates?

yeeech this is bad Plot.

missmustangmissmustangover 13 years ago
another truly original story!

I've been getting really bored with the LW stories they all seem to be the same plot with different names, but this guy never fails to throw in some weird twist, this time the thanksgiving dinner scene, and the old lady on the stairwell having the gangbang with the boys both were unexpected and very original. you have a great imagination and great taste in cars too. I'm not a critic so I'm not going to try and analyze the story but I do know when I like something and this was the best story I've read all week, full of surprises kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gotta Love a Happy Ending

Well, maybe not for her, but hell, who cares about her? She's been a selfish, self important bitch her entire life and is just getting what she deserved. He didn't even try to take revenge on her.

As for every one else? Hubby got the better girl, he made up with the family and Kelly got her man. I'm not sure how she's a skank (as a previous commenter stated), she didn't act on her urges until the wife threw her husband away. Like I said, gotta love a happy ending!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
OK Story

A little sad, cold and cruel, especially if you have ever worked with geriatrics. When they start to lose their senses (hearing, seeing, thinking, etc) they can often become paranoid, depressed and/or delusional. As a doctor and a man that was supposed to be so caring he definately didn't show any compassion when he got hurt. How about a follow up when he is seventy and Kelly is forty eight and her infatuation wears off when his flatulence and bowels becomes uncontrollable. Maybe the old fool will get his just desserts. I noticed that you did the same thing in your story, "The Art of Divorce". Raphe was supposed to be this very kind, thoughtful and gentle person that always puts others before himself but when it came to Kathy instead of just divorcing her right when he became rich and famous he really humiliated her and ruined her whole life. As in this story you build up your main characters to the point of sainthood but as soon as they get hurt they turn into these heartless monsters. It's just not consistent with the earlier portraits you painted of these characters. The paybacks are a little too much. I personally didn't like this one as much some of your others. Thank you for writing and sharing some very interesting stories and even though I feel the punishment in some of these are a little too much they aren't way over the top like some I've read that torture and kill the bitch. Thanks again

TE_RossTE_Rossover 13 years ago
Complete crap

This is the first time that I’ve actually read a story and said “What the fuck?” aloud. I simply couldn’t believe what I was reading so I went immediately to the comments. I must thank HDK for validating that I wasn’t losing it.

This is one of the worst stories I have ever read. It’s pure unadulterated crap! Was this secretly written as some attempt at parody?

I’m to believe that this 60 year old woman who was assaulted (read that as raped), by some young men in her apartment building, became pregnant by them! This is incredible.

While it is possible for a 60 year to become pregnant, the odds of that happening are exceptionally small. Most women of that age have passed menopause. However, what scares me the most were the comments by others saying how much they liked this story.

There are entirely too many women hating readers in this genre who want the wife to suffer at any cost. That’s even more depressing than this pitiful excuse for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your other tales were better

I liked your other stories better. I found their characters a little more realistic than this one. I see your trying to expand how you write the cheating wife character beyond your other stories. That's a good direction, but you need to remember to make the character a little likable if you want the reader to spend time with the characters thoughts.

In this case the wife had more screen time per se, but her thoughts were pretty lame and dumb. She kept thinking how much she loved her husband and then kept getting banged going lower and lower on the food chain. It seems that not only is she stupid, but lacking in any kind of pride. If shed been so popular before I think she would have a little more sense and self respect.

Keep trying, keep avoiding wimps like you have and I'll keep reading.

Just love those torch the bitch stories.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
This one goes too far.

I have to agree with HDK. The man is akin to Sainthood, and the woman is too much in the gutter, to make this a realistic story. I understand that 'Love is Blind' but come on!

If I read this correctly. He had no proof, but just a gut feeling. When he hired the PI, even he couldn't find proo, either. Then he just happens to get the proof on his cell phone, when his house is filling up with guests?

Having sex with the punks was over the top, too.

That just didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HDK and Harryin VA are dumbs

Be pregnant at 60 is not all that hard.Hard is to go FULL TERM and don´t have a spontaneous abortion after 3 months.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Wow

I gave 5 stars for the quality of the story . I cant say I liked it because it was just too fucked up a situation , nobody really won , it just kept getting worse and worse lol . It was realistic and like most all your stories made you need to read on to see how it played out . I look forward to each one because you have a nack for creating a completely different situation and mood every time . The reader knows that he is going to get a good read , but they have no idea WHAT they are going to find . Keep the stories coming you damn well have talent ! Best thing is you dont write wimp/cuck /swinger stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Usually like your stories

I don't know it just didn't do it for me. Seemed forced and brittle. Keep writing!

fausttusfausttusover 13 years ago
Worse one yet

normally your stories are great, thanks!

I didn't feel any sympathy for ANY of these characters. Even Hiram came off as a d-bag.

Thanks for the stories.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 13 years ago
Groger7 and HDK nail it

I enjoyed the set up, and was looking forward to a subtle story concerning how a man's jealousy and insecurity leads to the collapse of a marriage. After all, why tell us about Helen's own genuine remorse for her "flirting" and whaty it had led to in her marriage? At this stage, there is room for reconciliation or not, based on the mental states of the two individuals. But, when you take the turn in the stairwell, loading the dice against the wife, it feels more like an exercise in shooting fish in a barrel. Admittedly, I like shades of grey, with ambiguity, and I really LOVED this aspect of the first part of your story. A lot of life is like that, with good people having to fumble their way forward in murky circumstances. After the stairwell, I could see the writing on the wall... As for the pregnancy issue--remember, Sarah was ninety!

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
good read

I loved the way the author played with the reader. I alternated between such sad sympathy for the wife and then for the husband...beautifully played. Thank you.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
You played things well!

Part of me believe that Helen was truly sick because her actions seems like someone sleepwalking through life. After the flirting with Ted was discovered it seems as if this was the worst she had done they could get pass it. How can she pretend to be a faithful wife while fucking those thugs? It seems as if she lived two different lives - faithful wife at night and slut by day.How come her doctor husband did not check her out more completely because the car accident (true she was upset) was the act of someone not aware of their actions? Also, the revenge part of the story was exteme - after 25 years together, she gets 20% of the assets, her husband run off with another woman in 3 weeks, she goes to jail and she is saddled with staggering debt. They had raised a child together and she enabled him to start his practice. Call me a softie but although the marraige was dead the cheating had started a few months earlier and she really seemed mentally sick. Other than those misgivings an excellent story! Thanks!

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
well written, but didn't ring true

HDK and many other comments were on the money. I have liked your stories, but this one was not one I cared for, though technically it was well written. When people write about what they know, and have experienced, it feels right and true. This didn't.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
Perfect in every unexpected way

Well done! And a very merry God damned Christmas to the lying and cheating originators of sin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little over the top....

And there's always a sweet, young babe waiting in the wings to help pick up the pieces.

I like your stories but this wasn't one of your better efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've read most of your stories and until this one I've liked them all.

robinhodrobinhodover 13 years ago
Anonymous

writes a lot of negative comments to a lot of writers. I hope it makes him feel better. If I see comments giving advice from named contributors I click on their name to see what they have written. Amazing how so many of these advisers have nothing posted.

However, when respected writers like harddaysknight comment then notice has to be taken.

The story worked for me, on an emotional if not logical basis. At one stage, as she was becoming confused, and before the weird event in the stairwell, I though she might be going to die. The actual end was even more tragic.

I can't write stuff like this so I hope you'll carry on regardless.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Well written, but sorry no cigar!

Many here have debated if a post menopausal woman can fall pregnant. I'm sorry but no there is very little chance they can...unless, at the beginning of menopause there is medical intervention and even that decreases in effect as the woman goes further past the start of menopause. Menopause can start any time in a woman’s life, I know of one woman who started going through menopause at the young age of thirty two and I have heard of some in their early twenties although I think that is more to do with an abnormal body function than any other reason. Most however start between forty-five to fifty-five and are finished well before they reach their sixties.

A baby girl is born with egg cells (oocytes) in her ovaries. Between 16 and 20 weeks of pregnancy, the ovaries of a female foetus contain 6 to 7 million oocytes. Most of the oocytes gradually waste away, leaving about 1 to 2 million present at birth. None develop after birth. At puberty, only about 300,000, more than enough for a lifetime of fertility remain. Only a small percentage of oocytes mature into eggs. The many thousands of oocytes that do not mature degenerate. Degeneration progresses more rapidly in the 10 to 15 years before menopause. All are gone by menopause.

Only about 400 eggs are released during a woman’s reproductive life, usually one during each menstrual cycle. Until released, an egg remains dormant in its follicle, suspended in the middle of a cell division. Thus, the egg is one of the longest-lived cells in the body. Because a dormant egg cannot perform the usual cellular repair processes, the opportunity for damage increases as a woman ages. A chromosomal or genetic abnormality is thus more likely when a woman conceives a baby later in life.

Stang you write well, but you didn’t do your homework on this one so I can’t give you top marks, that said keep that pony running and I’ll be happy to read your next masterpiece.

Amanda

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Woof now that was an ass kicking -

I felt the pain way out here - both Hiram's and Helen's.

It was nicely crafted - the uneasy concern that had him hire the PI but not find any evidence (the PI sucked for not finding her pattern of leaving and coming back to the apartment every day with no explanation)which was all plausible, the event with Tom played out well and stayed potentially innocent enough.

Then the stomach ache seemed important, then the boys of course even when he first passed them in the hallway, a miscarriage was a nice twist. Her pregnant is a stretch but unless I missed it there was no statement she had completed menopause so hard to get pregnant maybe but not impossible.

I do get concerned when the guy can make that nice quick turnaround - even if he had time to think it through.

But nice job and thank you for the effort.

KenjinnKenjinnover 12 years ago
umm

i stopped reading right after helen claims to love her husband completely yet almost immediately jumps into bed with her brother in law. hell, even he said right after their first kiss that they shouldn't do this. her actions utterly contradict her words

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I don't care for the nitpickers...

She might never have had her menopause, these things happen. According to the story she never fucked Ted therefore they were never in bed, just touchy-feely around the house. I read to be entertained, I like happy endings (like this story).

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
curses

Damn it! You made me picture geriatric sex again! (First time was carefree highway). Aside from that it was a good story. Fuck the realist nitpickers, use your poetic license.

SH

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
another great story

SS06 think of it this way, it's easier for 90% of the commentor her to believe that a husband would want to watch their wives in a gangbang before the believe a husband can be a good guy and find a woman better than the slut he married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written

I like the fact that the author chose to minimize the actual sex scenes since they were tangential to the main plot but not the main plot line. Also, the author spent a great deal of time on the complex motivations for the character's actions and even included the motivation involved in Kelly's parents marriage which pointed toward the plot of the story also. I am older than any of the characters in the story and I can easily believe the female lead could have the problems encountered in her 60's. A ;little harder to believe is the eventual marriage between Kelly and Hiram, wouldn't it be nice for a man of Hiram's age but in actuality quite unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Stang Cartoon...

full of whorish evil wives and ideal true-blue husbands. I suppose you have to keep your dimwitted readers happy.

Hey Stang, did you ever notice that 10 percent of mustang owners are either babes or smirking douche bags and the remaining 90 percent are fat old guys? I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Anonymous

Go fuck yourself, you preemie, douche-pickle. I have a mustang and I'd happily bitch smack your fucking hiney for saying anything negative about our club and its noble birthright. As for the stories, they are meant to be cathartic, you prick. Keep up the good work Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Douche Bag Anonymous

Facts are fact dummy. Women make up 81% of the cheating going on now. Go women power. Lets look at it for real. They get half of everything even if they cheat. They get alimony and get the kids 8 times out of 10. So yes Star when they got caught it fair they loose it all. Not so high an mighty now?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I don't know if I commented the first time I read this story so I will, now.

Burn the old Bitch, imagine her fucking and sucking the teenagers in her building and messing around with Ted. I don't know what her problem was, she was mental plus she was so spoiled you could smell her down the hall. Everything that happened bad to her served her right. Thank you for writing this, Stang.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Helen was made out to be such a dummy

there was no point to the story. For a story to have some spark, there needs to be some measure of equality between the two antagonists.

PeachyWifePeachyWifealmost 10 years ago
Why?

Why are all the women old, foolish, saggy & fat and all the husbands younger looking, fit and soooo in love in these stories? Not every woman's body goes to hell when they get older. Geesh!

Other than that, fantastic writing as always! You sure can tell a story.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Work On Yourself!

Does it ever occur to these women who fear getting older to join a gym, maybe go on a run occasionally with your husband?

Her husband mentioned he thought about having her volunteer at the hospital - why didn't she think of that herself?

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Hospital Bill

Why should SHE have to pay for the extended stay?

The doctors were set to release her, and Hiram arranged for the extra weeks without consulting her, plus they were still married at the time, so as her husband he had at least partial responsibility for the bills even if she DID agree to the extended stay.

Also, while I can understand her anxiety at growing old, and her need to feel that she is still attractive, how does being a slut for those punks help there? Those punks would screw anything with a hole, that didn't mean they found her at all attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
over the top

... too strange...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what kind of hate

One or two implausible items in a story can be reluctantly accepted,

but the chances of six or eight happening is like the chances

of getting hit by two meteors in one day, just not at all believable. And

a reader must be able to identify with a story, at least a little. Without some

believability, the main thing left in your story is hate, and there is way too much hate in this world. Why add to that?! For what purpose?

Ask yourself if you are making this world better or worse.

You have the inherent writing skills to do better than to just increase meanness

and hatred in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WEE DOGIE TALK ABOUT SHOCK AND AWE!

She-it man! Did you ever B.T.B. Hell yeah! DON'T PISS DOWN MY BACK AND THEN TELL ME IT'S RAINING? This is scorched earth all the way to hell FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKIN HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL MAN REMIND ME NEVER TO PISS YOU OFF! Fuck me Helen didn't get burnt like other stories She-it she got cremated! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AND NOW THE REAL TRAGEDY BEGINS

of what to do and how am I going to. TK U MLJ LV NV

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Good story.

Tight plot and fun read.

Top ratings from me.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
There is certainly no whore

Like a StangStar whore...

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Good story

Nice plot, well written, enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do people like Helen really exist?

I mean, seriously? She was so unbelievably insane, I'm surprised she wasn't hospitalized for brain damage.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 4 years ago
One line on the last page saved this for me

"Maybe she didn't even have to give up the boys, but she would have to be far more discreet."

I was honestly relieved to read that. The whole story before then just made me feel bad for the sad old lady who was obviously having mental issues. I was like "Phew, she's just a piece of shit"

arizjim2arizjim2over 4 years ago
Turkey??

Where the hell did someone get a 45 lb turkey??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheated and caught and punishment.

Deserved

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
well deserved punishment

she got everything, her and her boys deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not one of my favorites. I’m used to SS06 going over the top. This seemed like a really good, serious story with an interesting twist in terms of “just how much did she do?” with Ted. But it went off the rails when, out of nowhere, she walks down a flight of stairs and fucks three guys, and we find out she’s been doing it a long while. That was so out of left field (even for a SS06 story, which are typically rollicking good fun from start to finish) that it was just too jarring a plot device.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Surgical Precision

Whst else would we expect from medical professionals? 5 stars and a fave.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Pacing is quite jarring, seeing how Helen goes off the deep end way too quick. Almost like the onset of dementia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hehe

Another clue to the question of whether Stang is of the tribe...

He uses the yiddish word kismet .

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Nice to see Hiram keep his self respect and the slimy cunt getting left in jail for Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Tribe?

kismet (n.)

"fate, destiny," 1834, from Turkish qismet, from Arabic qismah, qismat "portion, lot, fate," from root of qasama "he divided."

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Such a screwed up story. Wow. Good writing... but such a..... wow.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yep, no fool like an old fool. She was going nuts. All her insecurities bit her in the butt

Sadly, suicide beckons. She has lost it all. What is left????

4/5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not my favorite story by this author. Once Hiram walked down the stairs it was clear she was fucking one of them at least...though I never expected them all to be in on it.

I liked it at the start but it kinda lost me somewhere down the line.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

This author is just getting worse and worse. Plus there is clearly some weirdness around old women, another story has Mc doing his mother in law, this one is beyond stupid. Just sayin, this writer is not on the upswing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a great fan of this author and the first couple of pages promised a feast of hearty SS06 fare. Then came the beyond ludicrous scene where Helen responded to a crude and demeaning remark from an obnoxious young punk by laying down on a dirty mattress and allowing him to have sex with her (which was compounded by the fact that she was already in trouble with her husband for getting too cosy with another man) and at that point I was forced to abandon this lame tale.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Time for Helen to take a big bottle of pills or string herself up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ridiculous stupid story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Just a really bad story 😪

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A 60yr old horny piece of trash....why's she still breathing

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Almost 60 and pregnant, I don’t think so,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting, but not one of your best.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

She was only 59 years old, hardly a methuselah figure. Wouldn’t even qualify for her old age pension in the UK. There are many, many mature women of that age and older who are fit and active, having the time of their life. Certainly don’t recognise this character whatsoever.

As a doctor, he would surely be aware of his wife’s state of health and act accordingly.

Not a good story I’m afraid.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

I absolutely loved this story right up until Hiram turned on her. I felt like she was simply past it, rather like a child again, and I expected him to care for his wife, whose judgement had left her. I’d forgive him an affair or whatever he needed, but he not only abandoned her, he dropped her in the shit. She did terrible things, but that’s the proof she was incompetent. How can you stay together if you’re going to bug out when they show their age? Anyway, there were truly great moments and insights in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars on this one . I hope that the Boys have fun in Prison .. I wonder if the other guys will make them Bitches with a mop for a wig . When the guys in jail find out about them Having Sex with a 60 year old .. The Shit will hit the fan for sure .. My ex went through 50 thou is 6 months . She was dumb enough to think I was going to give her 50 Thou every year . We had no kids and her and her Boy toy loved Drugs

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All of a sudden the gangbang.with the boys? Nothing indicated that this was happening. And then pregnancy at the age of 60? Yeah, right....

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Characters were too old. Couldn't get past the first few paragraphs.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This story was frankly just too f'ing weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

There is NO SUCH THING AS AN INNOCENT FLING! Ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous