No Going Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon while she bathed I raided her lingerie draws sorting out what I felt was as sexy as I could make her. I settled on a pair of dark silk stockings with black suspender belt. A matching black bra and panties with 5 inch patent black stilettoes. I used to love her wearing these for me and I still would but my libido has killed me.

I walked into her bathroom to see her shaving her legs and pussy, "Chris, are you sure?"

"It's a bit late now." I said smiling, my smile put her at ease.

I helped to dry her and we walked through to the bedroom, I sat on the end of the bed with her in front of me and said "I do love you Bev, please never forget that. But to be honest I am dreading this."

She put her arms around my neck and leant down kissing me tenderly, the towel dropped from her shoulders and she stood naked in front of me.

"It is not too late love, I am still yours and I always will be no matter what."

The way she said it I knew she wanted this and I loved her so much that I wanted her happy no matter what.

It was 4pm and he was due at 7, those three hours were the longest of my life.

Bev sat at her dressing table and straightened her hair putting it into a high ponytail. She had painted her nails earlier so she just had her makeup to do. I went back down stairs to put on the TV trying to forget what was about to happen, it was no use I had to go back up to her.

She was just applying her false eyelashes and touching up where it was needed. She turned to face me and she looked stunning. My heart sank knowing that in less than an hour she would be giving herself to another man younger than our own son.

She asked me to help her dress in her lingerie which was what we had agreed on, but it felt humiliating and strangely also very exciting to dress her. The end result was incredible especially when she slipped her dainty feet into the shoes. God I forgot just how sexy she could look when she tried. I felt the feelings I had the other day at the party, I was getting turned on again. She saw this and came to me reaching out to me.

"I do love you Chris, it is still not too late. He is not here yet."

I so wanted to fuck her but more than that I did not want to take this from her, I loved her so much I had to let this happen no matter how bad it might make me feel.

The doorbell made our decision for us, I walked down to let him in. We again were so formal about things and shook hands, we never usually shook but it seemed the right thing to do now.

I felt so awkward inviting a man in to fuck my wife, it was such an alien thing to do. Do I offer a drink, something to eat or just offer my wife?

"Chris, this feels so weird to me too mate, what do we do now?"

It did ease me a bit and I said, "Let's go upstairs."

I led the way to my bedroom to find Bev waiting on the bed, our bed. She looked so sexy, my stomach was turning knots inside out.

"Oh my god Bev." Was all he could say.

I had to leave, I could not stay and turned to leave.

"Chris!"

I turned my head to see her holding a hand to me. She had one leg bent up and her face towards me beckoning me to her. I hesitated in the doorway, "I'll be back, I just need a minute."

I took 3-4 deep breaths and got a glass of cold water. When I returned to our bedroom Tony was on the bed next to her, he was in awe of her so was I. He had stripped to his black silk boxers and I had to admit had a great body. She was on the bed wearing the lingerie I had dressed her in earlier they looked a stunning couple. She had her hand on his thigh dangerously close to his cock, I could see it outlined under the silk it was twitching.

Bev looked me in the eye and said,

"Chris, once we do this there is no going back are you sure?"

I nodded my consent.

"Say it Chris, I need to hear the words."

"Ok, yes. Alright, fuck it yes."

With that her hand slid under the silk fabric. I knew she had made contact with the cock beneath because of the sharp intake of breath from her companion. I could see her hand moving beneath the silk, she was looking straight at me as she fondled his cock. I felt faint and I had to sit in the corner chair before I fell over.

She mouthed the words I love you to me as she pulled the cock from its confines. For the first time she took her eyes from mine to look at her prize, she was pleased with what she saw. I was pleased that he was not much bigger than me but again my insides were jumping, my head was spinning. I held onto the sides of the chair until my knuckles went white not able to take my eyes from the sight in front of me.

She again raised her sight to look at me as her head went lower, lower, lower until her lips made contact with the shiny purple head. She kissed it running her tongue over it all the time holding eye contact with me, my eyes dancing between her eyes and mouth. She opened her mouth taking it in sliding her face all the way down to his pubic hair. My breathing became heavy as I watched the scene before me, I found I was intoxicated by it. there was no anger or even much jealousy I found I was just happy for her.

She slid his boxers down and off of his feet slinging them off the bed towards me. She laid him down and straddled his body, he wanted to taste her but she had other ideas. I watched her as she gripped his hard cock and positioned herself above it, she slid down onto it and it slowly disappeared into her open pussy. I heard her sigh as she bottomed out onto it, Bev looked over her shoulder as she started to rise and fall.

She took his whole cock into her body and started to rock on it, grinding her pussy into him moaning as she did. He held her waist as she rocked. Then she leant in and kissed him, slowly and tenderly at first but the longer the fuck went on the more passionate it got. This I didn't like to watch and looked away, it sounds stupid with what they were doing but I found this the hardest thing to watch, her kissing him passionately killed me.

My head began to spin and I felt sick. I left the room quietly and went into the bathroom to splash my face with cool water.

I heard the sounds of passionate love making in the next room, I did not like this. I could deal with her fucking him but this was not fucking this was making love. I hadn't bargained on this, would she like him, would she fall in love with him.

"Fuck, fuck, what have I done."

Then I heard it, she orgasmed. It was a big one, she moaned and writhed above him coming on his cock, slamming her body into his as she spasmed out of control. I head him grunt and yell,

"fuck it, he is coming inside her."

I hadn't even given that any thought, he just came inside my wife. I looked back through the crack in the door to see them cuddling in the afterglow. She raised herself up and I saw her pussy open and red full of his come. She moved up and sat on his face and to my astonishment he sucked and licked it all from her, she instantly had another orgasm pushing herself down onto his hungry mouth. She went wild as he sucked her dry.

I quietly walked down the stairs to contemplate my future, our future. Did we even have a future?

It did turn me on at the start, more than I really cared to admit but by the time he was inside her my thoughts had changed to anguish. I didn't think I could go through this again, it made me feel a way I didn't care for at all.

Ten minutes later I heard the stairs creak then the front door close. I stood and looked out of the window, Tony had dressed and was getting into his car. I heard Bev calling my name and I climbed the lonely staircase to what might be the end of my marriage.

She was on the bed hugging her knees to her chest crying, I crossed the room to her and she held out her hand.

"Chris I am so, so sorry, I wont ever do it again."

I held her in my arms tightly kissing the tears from her wet face,

"It's ok, I love you. I always will, was it what you expected?"

Sniffing between sobs she replied,

"It was until I looked up to see you had gone, I thought you wanted this too. I thought you had left so I told him to go."

"I thought I could deal with it Bev I really did but when I saw you kissing him I thought I would lose you. I know it sounds stupid cos you sucked and fucked him, I thought I could do it but I am not sure I can again."

"Chris I would never hurt you. I thought you wanted this?" She was still sniffing the tears up,

"I love you more than you know. You love me enough to let me try this. I did enjoy it I must admit, to be brutally honest it was amazing but not at the risk of losing you."

We kissed and cuddled crying in each-other's arms for the next hour talking about what had happened and how we both felt about it.

We decided to go see the doctors together and try to work out a way of changing my meds, that is if it was possible now the danger years of post-op were gone, to a much more agreeable way of life without destroying our marriage.

That was six months ago, I am gradually starting to feel my sex-drive coming back, it helps that she dresses in that same lingerie plus a great deal more of the stuff we have bought just for the bedroom. We are back to making love again, not 4-5 times a week but at least once a week. She still uses her vibrator to quench the thirst but I help out now and again.

The more I think about it I feel getting together with Tony was the best thing that ever happened to us, it has bought us much closer and we appreciate each other more now. We have had two holidays abroad in those months and Tony is still a friend of the family, we occasionally have him and his new girlfriend over for dinner and the subject is never spoken of. I still see him looking at her in a longing kind of way now and again but we all know that is not on the menu anymore.

The night in question was never spoken about again apart from Bev who keeps asking me if I would like to try a creampie just like Tony did.

The End.

12