No Good Deed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There shall be no bidding. Twenty-five-thousand credits, not a Farthing less," stated Tiberius firmly, hoping that placing such an exorbitant price on Helene would cool Albert's interest.

"You'll take twelve thousand and thank me for it, Tiberius," fired back Albert.

"I will not! Twenty-five-thousand is a bargain."

"Contradict me again, you, fat bastard and I'll kill your proposal and simply take this dish with me for your wasting of my time. Now, thank me for the twelve thousand, Tiberius."

The stout businessman swallowed with great difficulty. Albert had spoken the truth, without the young man's approval, all of Tiberius's plans would fail. If that happened it meant bankruptcy, scandal, and public disdain. It was even possible that instead of dwelling in this magnificent mansion, Tiberius would soon find himself in debtor's prison! What was Helene to him anyway? She was merely the wife of a valued employee. A very pretty one indeed, but she was only a woman. Certainly, Marcus could find himself a new wife! What was one woman's enslavement compared to the financial bonanza the proposed contract would send his way? After only a moment's thought, Tiberius concluded that it did not matter at all.

"Thank you for the twelve thousand, Albert," returned Tiberius as though he was in great pain.

Helene emitted a wail of despair as Albert released his grip on her collar. Helene was too stunned and heartsick to cover herself. The officeholder removed his billfold and counted out twelve brand-new thousand-dollar credit notes.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Tiberius. Summon your overseer and have this one chained and prepared for travel. Then the five of us can finish this spectacular dessert and enjoy the satisfactory conclusion of business as we initial this proposal over brandy."

His heart sinking as his conscience struggled with capitalism, Tiberius rang for Bernard. When the overseer arrived, he was stunned to find Helene naked and cowed standing along one wall. Slaves did not generally get naked at simple business dinners. He wondered what had transpired. He focused his attention on his boss who stated in a bland tone that was clearly forced, "Bernard, Albert here has just purchased Helene. Would you be so good as to properly bind her and prepare her for travel?"

"Sir?" asked Bernard perplexedly.

"You heard me, Bernard!"

"Yes, sir!" he returned smartly as he took Helene's unresisting hand and led her from the dining room back to the slave wing. He knew better than to question any order from his superiors. Even though he was a hardened slave master, he felt a certain sadness for the slim woman he was escorting. Going from wife to slave would not be an easy transition, especially when it was utterly unexpected.

"Bernard, you have to help me!"

"I have my orders, slave."

"You KNOW I'm not one, Bernard!"

"I know only that you have been sold and that I am to bind you and prepare you for travel."

"Bernard! That man, that horrid Albert, he will... Oh, God! How can you do this to me?"

"It's not the end of the world, girl. Be obedient, spread your legs with a smile and gasps of pleasure, pretend that you savor your master's touch and in no time at all, you will transition from just another piece of property to a treasured possession. Play your cards right and you will be living in luxury even though you are a slave."

"Never!"

"The alternative is worse, girl. Torture, humiliation, pain. That is a road that I assure you, you do not want to travel along."

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" cried Helene as she broke down in tears and bitter sobs.

Bernard embraced the emotionally distraught woman who had entered this house to perform a good deed and was leaving it as little more than an organic toy. It was not the first time a newly enslaved person had cried piteously into his shoulder, but this was the very first time that Bernard felt any guilt about his profession. Even so, he managed to calm the girl enough to apply the chains to her wrists and the hobbles to her ankles. As gently as possible, he forced the ball gag into Helene's mouth before wrapping her in a traveling cloak. He threw Helene over his right shoulder and exited the mansion. He waited patiently for Albert's carriage to pull up to the front of the house. When it did, he acknowledged the officeholder and placed the still weeping bundle that was Helene in the vacant seat next to Albert. Bernard was tipped extremely well, that should have made him happy, but for some reason, he felt only sadness as the carriage pulled away. He watched the carriage until it disappeared from view. Bernard faced Tiberius's mansion and made his way back to it, as he did so he noted an unaccountable heaviness in his steps.

12