All Comments on 'No Hands For Favorite Gymnast'

by LesterFoxhunt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good imagery but some text problems

While your imagery and the scene was great, you could probably use an editor for some of the text and grammar. Waste as an example refers to trash, while waist is a part of the body. Beyond that good story with potential.

ap2techap2techover 11 years ago
Very good

I agree with Anon. You have potential. I hope there's more to this. I would like a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit

couldn't finish just to unrealistic, no way in hell would he ever want anything to do with her the way she was teasing him. he would go out of his way to avoid and ignore her. he would tell his parents he wants nothing to do with her because she is nothing but a tease and he hates it. he would tell her privately that as of right then she was no longer his sister and as soon as he can he was moving away and never comeing back. keep it atleast some what believable please this isn't the twilight zone.

NaughtyMirokuNaughtyMirokuover 11 years ago
Grammar Check People!

Why doesn't anyone check to see what there grammar looks like in these stories, it almost looks like someone has a language barrier or something it makes this story hard to read, and then just placing in what people say without some type of acknowledgement of who or what a specific person is saying makes this story very confusing. So when and if you write another story make sure to check and recheck any and all changes to the story in general.

LesterFoxhuntLesterFoxhuntover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry and Thanks.

I realize there are a lot of typos that take away from the flow of the story, but I will try to make all my future stories as fluid and grammatically flawless as possible. I will continue to write about Lizzie and other forbidden lusty original imaginative stories that involve women drinking cum.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Terrific!

You have great imagination and talent for this.

Yes, the editing needs some work, but that's a lot easier (Especially if you have Word or equivalent) than learning to write stories of this standard.

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks!

DutchersDutchersover 10 years ago
..

I'm really disappointed. Your English is really bad, why the hell make a story if you can't even use proper grammar? The idea behind it is good, but it's been poorly executed so meh!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME

Can’t wait for the next chapter

He needs to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
okay story.

do another chapter, though this time (while they're both fully naked), he thrusts his dick in her pussy/ass, they make out a little too and he grabs her breasts, then he cums inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

5’ sister and 6’4” brother. So which one is adopted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous