No Harder Feelings Ch. 04

Story Info
Jennifer Lawrence takes revenge on Scarlett Johansson.
938 words
3.46
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***For clarity, purposes, we'll be referring to all the characters by celebrity names***

Scarlett Johansson beckoned, "Come outside."

Millie Bobby Brown carefully slid off Jennifer Lawrence's lap, her expression filled with concern.

Jennifer Lawrence reassured Millie, "Don't worry, everything will be alright."

Jennifer exited the room, gently closing the door behind her.

Scarlett spoke in a hushed, angry tone, "What on earth were you doing?"

Jennifer replied, "I attempted to portray her mother, but things got somewhat out of hand."

Scarlett said, "Somewhat! You were spanking my daughter's ass."

Jennifer looked down, apologetic.

Scarlett said, "What the hell are you guys wearing?"

Jennifer said, "We were playing..."

Scarlett lifted the robe of Jennifer, displaying her wet bush, "Great! no panties. You can't be a mother to anyone, Jennifer. You are just a slut. A whore. A woman of the street."

Jennifer had reached her breaking point and lunged at Scarlett, seizing her throat firmly. "Listen, milf. Your daughter was the one who wanted to fuck me, because you couldn't let her fuck you."

Scarlett struggled to breathe.

Jennifer released her grip, and Scarlett coughed, "A mother cannot... have sex with... her daughter."

Jennifer responded, "Then you shouldn't have raised a pervert."

Scarlett delivered her final words, "You're fired! Two hundred thousand dollars have been deposited into your account, and you've lost the remaining 800 thousand dollars."

Jennifer's heart sank, "Please, just give me another chance."

Scarlett shoved her forcefully, sending her tumbling to the floor, "Go away, you cheap cunt."

Jennifer's eyes welled up with tears.

In a swift, impulsive motion, Jennifer rose and closed the distance between herself and Scarlett. Their faces were inches apart, the tension palpable in the air. Without warning, Jennifer's lips met Scarlett's in a searing kiss that spoke volumes of unspoken desires and frustrations.

In the heat of the moment, Jennifer bit down on Scarlett's lower lip, not forcefully, but with a fervent longing that sent a shiver down Scarlett's spine.

A drop of blood, crimson against the backdrop of their heated exchange, trickled from Scarlett's lip.

Scarlett forcefully pushed her away once more.

Jennifer proclaimed, "I understand I'm fired, but I won't leave it at that. I will seek revenge for all those harsh words."

Scarlett retorted, "I'm going to call 911."

Scarlett was horror-struck, as if she had foreseen what was about to happen.

Jennifer called, "Millie! Come here."

Millie came running down in her Hermione dress.

Millie asked, "Yes, Mommy."

Jennifer appeared a bit puzzled, "Are you addressing me or her?"

Millie clarified, "To avoid any confusion, I'll call Jennifer 'Mommy' and Scarlett 'Mom.'

Scarlett explained, "Sweetie, Mommy Jennifer has to leave now."

Millie seemed deeply disappointed, "But why?"

Jennifer said, "Yes, sweetheart, I'll be leaving, but not for another hour. We still have an hour to play, and your mom will join us. You can have all the fun you want with her."

Millie hugged Scarlett tightly, saying, "Thank you, Mom, you're the best."

Jennifer flashed a mischievous grin at Scarlett, while Scarlett didn't seem too thrilled about Jennifer's comment.

Scarlett, uncertain about Jennifer's intentions, cautiously entered Millie's room.

Jennifer closed the door behind them, prompting Scarlett to question, "Why are you closing the door?"

Millie, undeterred by the interruption, instructed Scarlett to sit on the bed, saying, "Mom, Don't interrupt Mommy."

She continued, "We were playing Harry Potter. I'm Hermione, and Mommy Jennifer is McGonagall. What do you want to be?"

Scarlett made a move to get up, explaining, "I'm sorry, baby, Mom has some work to attend to."

Millie gently pushed Scarlett back down, urging her to stay, "Mommy Jennifer will be gone in an hour. Stay with us."

Resigned to the idea, Scarlett nodded and agreed, "Okay, I'll be Dumbledore."

Jennifer interrupted, "Millie baby, we shouldn't waste time dressing her up when we can get to the heart of our game."

Millie leaned in and whispered to Jennifer, "You mean, just fuck her already?"

Jennifer replied, "You're right, smarty pants."

Scarlett, growing a bit concerned, asked Millie, "What did you say to her?"

Jennifer moved closer to Scarlett, her fingers tracing Scarlett's bare arms, as Scarlett was wearing a sleeveless tank top.

Scarlett shifted uncomfortably, "Jennifer, what are you doing? I thought we were going to play a game."

Jennifer deftly captured Scarlett's wrists in a strong grip, intertwining her fingers firmly to ensure Scarlett couldn't easily break free. Scarlett's hands were now pinned behind her back, rendering her momentarily helpless.

Jennifer said, "Baby, Mother Scarlett is all yours."

Scarlett hesitated, "Baby, no, I am your mother."

Millie, undeterred, moved closer to Scarlett and began unbuttoning her jeans. Despite Scarlett's attempts to resist, Jennifer's previous restraint made it challenging.

Millie's fingers deftly unzipped Scarlett's jeans, unveiling an almost completely hairless expanse of her pubic area. There were only faint traces of hair, meticulously groomed, emphasizing the smoothness and roughness of Scarlett's intimate region.

Millie exclaimed with amusement, "Scarlett's gone commando!"

Jennifer, with a mischievous grin, took a deep whiff of Scarlett's hair, remarking, "Your mom's a true slut."

Millie joined in with a chuckle, "I have a soft spot for slut moms."

Jennifer chuckled, "My sweet Millie."

Scarlett pleaded, "I'll give you milk. Don't go down there. Let me head to the kitchen and pour some delicious milk from my large tankers."

Millie, however, continued to slide down Scarlett's jeans, uninterested in the offer.

Jennifer's fingers began to caress Scarlett's neck. "You truly have magnificent tankers," she murmured.

Scarlett muttered angrily, "I'm not at your disposal. Let Millie proceed, and you should leave."

Jennifer nibbled Scarlett's ear and whispered, "Not before I've had you, milf."