No Harder Feelings Ch. 03

Story Info
Millie Bobby Brown plays Hermione with Jennifer Lawrence.
1.8k words
3.89
4.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to No Hard Feelings.

Jennifer Lawrence - Maddie

Millie Bobby Brown - Daisy

Scarlett Johansson - Lyra

***

The clock struck 5 PM, and an hour had slipped away. Maddie and Daisy's interaction had been rather light, primarily consisting of casual conversations.

Yet, a hint of monotony began to seep in, casting a shadow over their time together.

In an effort to infuse some liveliness into the moment, Maddie inquired, "Daisy, what sort of things do you do for fun?"

Sadie said, "Puzzles. I like Puzzles."

Maddie suggested, "Would you like to make one with Mommy?"

Daisy responded with a simple "okay."

She spread out numerous jigsaw puzzle pieces across a glass table, and they embarked on the task of assembling it. Whenever Maddie leaned over to retrieve a piece, the angle inadvertently offered Daisy a glimpse inside her top.

Maddie's breasts moved with a soft and rhythmic swaying, a natural cadence to her every step and gesture. This mesmerizing motion allowed lucky glimpses of the vibrant orange bra she wore underneath her V-neck top. The bra's vivid hue contrasted playfully against the fabric of her clothing and her skin tone, demanding attention.

With each graceful movement, the bra's straps peeked out from under her top.

As she navigated her surroundings, the delicate fabric of her top occasionally yielded, revealing hints of the intricate lace edges and intricate patterns that adorned her bra.

Maddie noticed and questioned, "Hey, why are you playing peekaboo?"

Daisy was caught off guard, "Oh, I'm not."

Maddie inquired further, "Did Lyra also reveal herself?"

Daisy admitted, "Yeah, she does it a lot. Her boobs are so large, she can't hide it even if she wanted to. That's probably why I feel so horny all the time."

Maddie asked, "If you had the chance, what would you like to do with her?"

Daisy responded, "I would want to pound her hard, causing her to cry out my name in pleasure, while I lovingly refer to her as Mommy"

Maddie cautioned, "Slow down. She's your mother."

Daisy acknowledged, "I know it's not right, but I can't help it."

Maddie caressed Daisy's hair, "Mommy will take care of you."

Maddie placed a tender kiss on one of Daisy's cheeks, and then on the other, moving up to her forehead. Finally, she leaned in to kiss Daisy on the lips.

With a mixture of excitement and nervousness, Daisy closed her eyes, but the anticipated moment didn't materialize.

Daisy's voice was filled with longing, "Kiss me, Mother."

In response, Maddie playfully delivered a gentle slap to Daisy's cheek, saying, "Naughty girl. You shouldn't be fantasizing about kissing your... Mommy."

Daisy chuckled, relishing the playful exchange.

Another hour elapsed, culminating in the successful completion of the puzzle.

The clock now read 6:11 PM.

The puzzle they had assembled depicted Hermione Granger.

Maddie inquired, "You're a fan of Hermione?"

Daisy confirmed, "Yes, she was my crush."

Maddie got curious, "so, you don't like boys?"

Daisy said, "Not much, but I have a fantasy of getting fucked by Hulk, If he existed in real-life."

Maddie burst into laughter, remarking, "You're quite the adventurous one."

Daisy's laughter followed suit, as if she had just heard a humorous anecdote. Maddie's attention was captivated by the way Daisy's mouth opened wide with laughter, her lips glistening with a subtle sheen.

Overwhelmed by the moment, Maddie's impulses took over. She cupped Daisy's face in her hands and leaned in to kiss her lips. Daisy met the kiss eagerly, her hunger evident in the fervent way she bit and kissed Maddie's lips, their tongues entwined in a passionate exchange.

Reality quickly dawned on Maddie, and she gently pulled away from Daisy, her expression soft and apologetic. "I'm sorry, dear. This isn't something Mommy can pursue."

Daisy said disappointedly, "But why?"

Maddie knew that she couldn't cross the line. She just had to feed her milk. Nothing else. No kissing. No Sex.

SHE WAS A COW FOR DAISY. SHE HAD TO ADMIT THAT.

If she started having sex like this for money what would be the difference between her and a whore.

In an attempt to lift Daisy's spirits, Maddie suggested, "Let's play dress-up. You can be Hermione, and I'll be McGonagall."

Daisy's expression remained subdued, her response a resigned, "Sure, whatever."

********

It was 7:30 PM. Maddie was dressed in a Professor McGonagall cloak, but it was noticeably shorter, reaching only her mid-thighs. Her hair were tied in a bun. She also wore a pointy hat, giving her an imposing appearance.

Daisy donned Gryffindor robes that reached her belly, followed by a mini skirt that barely covered her panties.

Maddie asked, "So, how shall we play?"

Daisy bit her lip suggestively and replied, "Let's play Naughty Granger, where I misbehave, and you punish me."

Maddie remarked, "So, my baby, you wish to be punished."

Daisy promptly replied, "Remember to stay in character, Mommy."

Maddie acquiesced, "Alright, Miss Granger. I've been hearing some rather scandalous rumors about you. Reports claim you were discovered moaning within Professor Trelawney's classroom."

Daisy responded, "My apologies, Professor. My wet pussy must have overwhelmed me. How wet are you, Professor?"

Maddie scolded, "Ms. Granger, behave!"

Daisy gracefully swished her wand, intoning, "Wingardium Leviosa."

Maddie, playing the part, inquired, "On what, exactly?"

Daisy playfully responded, "With this spell, your robes will lift slightly, revealing your panties."

Maddie, aware that she wasn't wearing any panties, and also pondered if there were more tasks to complete, perhaps beyond the milk-feeding.

Maddie asked, "Should we play--."

Daisy insisted, "Back in the character."

Maddie recognized that she might need to push her boundaries a bit if she wanted her hands on the million dollars.

Daisy recited the incantation once more, "Wingardium Leviosa."

Maddie delicately grasped the hem of her robes and began to lift them gradually, pretending they were raised by the spell. The robes ascended to a point where Daisy could anticipate a glimpse of her panties. However, what she encountered was not panties but a thick bush of hair. Maddie wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her robes.

The pubic hair was an untamed forest, a chaotic tangle of dark curls that obscured Maddie's vagina. It seemed like it hadn't met a razor in quite some time, forming a natural barrier of hair that defied any attempt at grooming or maintenance.

In response, Daisy swiftly incanted, "Immobulus."

Maddie understood her role now; she remained frozen in place, her bare ass and pussy exposed, sensing that an unexpected turn of events was about to unfold.

Daisy set aside her wand and slowly inched her way toward Maddie's thick bush of pubic hair. As she approached, the unruly tangle brushed against her nose and lips, eliciting a subtle but noticeable blush from Maddie. Though Maddie was meant to be acting frozen, the sensations were very real.

Maddie whispered, "Professor, you should never trim these down, they look good on you."

With a delicate touch, Daisy gripped a handful of Maddie's pubic hair, causing a reaction on Maddie's face that was a mix of pain and pleasure. It stung a bit, but the sensation was undeniably arousing.

Daisy deftly parted Maddie's pubic hair, exposing her entrance, and then, with a bold move, ran her tongue along it, drawing an audible gasp from Maddie's lips.

Daisy deftly separated Maddie's vaginal lips, revealing the glistening, pink sanctuary that lay beneath. She began to lavish it with her tongue, caressing and kissing it as though she were bestowing affection upon a lover's lips. Her ministrations grew increasingly fervent as she hungrily devoured Maddie's desires, causing Maddie's thighs to tremble uncontrollably.

Maddie, still bound by her role of immobility, could only express her pleasure through muffled sounds and incoherent moans, unable to form coherent words. Her sensations were overwhelming, and all she could manage were soft, stifled noises. "Mmphhh... Mmmphhh... Ahemmm."

Daisy withdrew her tongue, her eyes locked onto Maddie's. She inquired, "Professor, did you perhaps fill your pussy with a Love Potion?"

Maddie knew that Daisy's exploration wasn't going to stop at mere oral attention.

Daisy rose up. So her face was facing Maddie's.

Daisy said, "Immobulus spell is now gone."

With Daisy's command, Maddie's hands released the hem of her robes, once again concealing her bare pussy and ass.

Maddie blurted out, "I am your Mommy, you shouldn't be doing such things to me."

Daisy said, "Stay in the character, Mommy."

Maddie, annoyed, sighed, "Ms. Granger, My pussy is not filled with Love Potion."

Daisy said, "I can prove it to you."

Daisy's hands went inside Maddie's robes, and she plunged her finger deep inside Maddie's pussy.

Maddie gasped with a warning, "Miss Granger!"

Daisy pulled out her finger, and laced it on Maddie's lips, even brushing her finger against Maddie's teeth and gums.

Daisy asked, "Isn't this love potion, Professor?"

Maddie found herself savoring the taste of her own pussy juice, a sensation she had never experienced before but now contemplated indulging in regularly.

She responded, "No, this is not appropriate. You should focus more on your studies, Ms. Granger."

Daisy reluctantly agreed, her eyes still filled with longing as she acknowledged, "As you say, Professor."

Maddie decided it was time to continue their role-play, saying, "Your punishment is indeed due, Miss Hermione Granger."

Daisy, wearing an expression filled with desire, playfully responded, "I must admit, Professor, I'm somewhat apprehensive. Please don't go to extremes, like fisting my tight pussy."

Maddie chuckled inwardly, recognizing Daisy's penchant for pushing boundaries. She reassured her, saying, "Don't worry, Ms. Granger. Considering your obedient nature as a student of Hogwarts, your punishment won't be overly severe."

Maddie settled herself on the bed, instructing, "Lie down across my lap."

Daisy inquired, "What should I do, Professor?"

Maddie responded, "Allow me to demonstrate."

Maddie guided Daisy's petite form, positioning her facedown over her lap with her belly against it, her face lowered, and her upturned buttocks on display.

As Maddie adjusted Daisy's skirt, it lifted slightly, revealing the lower portion of her well-formed buttocks.

Maddie delicately raised Daisy's skirt, exposing her round buttocks while her panties concealed her asshole.

Maddie inquired, "Are you prepared, Miss Granger?"

Daisy, savoring the moment, replied, "I apologize, Professor. I won't repeat it."

Maddie administered a gentle slap to Daisy's soft buttocks, causing them to jiggle enticingly.

Daisy moaned, "I'm sorry, Professor."

Maddie's next slap was firmer, producing a resounding sound.

Daisy moaned, "Mmmmm... I said I'm sorry."

Maddie delivered the hardest slap, which elicited a painful cry from Daisy.

Maddie delivered three repeated slaps, emphasizing, "YOU -- HAVE BEEN -- A NAUGHTY WITCH."

Daisy's buttocks were now red from the punishment. She started to rise, asking, "May I leave now, Professor?"

Maddie gently pushed her back down, commanding, "Stay seated, you disobedient bitch."

Maddie proceeded to fondle her buttocks.

Daisy said, "This is what you get for misbehaving with your Professor."

Maddie helped Daisy get up and positioned her so that she was lying on her lap, with her pussy now facing upwards.

She then employed three fingers to make contact with Daisy's pussy.

Subsequently, she began to administer a series of slaps with her fingers.

Daisy screamed, "Aaahhh... Professor... No... I will behave... Professor... Please Professor... My pussy is delicate, don't punish it."

The door opened, and Lyra stood, her expressions serious, "What's happening?"