No Harm Done

Story Info
What a spouse doesn't know won't hurt.
2.8k words
3.54
76.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttwang
ttwang
2 Followers

The best sting is when the recipients don't know they've been done over.

INTRO

This story involves two couples. Ross and Rosy are in their early 20 and have been married for 6 months. They are as randy as hell, both really hot for each other.

The 2nd couple is Sam and Suzy, in their early 30s. They get off on the challenge of seducing a couple without either of that couple knowing. It's not easy but they are good at it.

The scene for this story is a large Club that caters for families during the day and adults only at night. There is a restaurant, a bar, a pool room, dancing, a swimming pool and a large outdoor garden with plenty of dimly lit areas. The subtle design is ideal for couples to get together.

Ross and Rosy are staying at a nearby motel. They plan to dine, dance and swim and then do who knows what to each other. It was a warm romantic night so they both decide to take an ecstasy pill to enhance their mood.

Rosy wore a bikini under her short floral summer dress that zipped down the front. Ross just had on shorts and a t-shirt. Suzy wore some sexy underwear under her knee length cream summer dress while Sam wore shorts and a t-shirt.

*****

Both couples were enjoying a drink in the Bar. It didn't take long for Sam and Suzy to identify Ross and Rosy as an ideal attractive target. They knew to play it cool and plan well.

They introduced themselves and engaged in friendly small talk. Sam spent time talking to Ross and found that they were both sports fanatics, especially football. Suzy chatted away to Rosy and they both loved gardening. Sam offered to buy a round of drinks. He also took note that Rosy doesn't drink alcohol.

They chatted for a long time, all mixing with each other and becoming just a little bit flirty. Sam asked Rosy if she would like to dance. Rosy loved to dance and Sam is a very good dancer. (In his game you need to be).

Ross is not a dancer at all, so he and Suzy just stayed drinking and talking. Suzy is good at her game too. She continued to be flirty and touchy to Ross, moving quite close. Ross didn't mind as long as Rosy couldn't see them. They had a good view of the dance floor.

Out on the dance floor Sam and Rosy were really rockin'. They were both as good as each other. On the slower numbers Sam held her close and flattered her. Rosy thought he was real sweet.

At the dance break the two couples enjoyed drinks, Ross's shout. What an enjoyable night it was proving to be. When the music started again it was Rosy who dragged Sam off to the dance floor. Ross didn't mind because it left him alone with Suzy again.

Ross liked the way Suzy sat so close to him and hung on his every word. She wrapped her arm in his arm.

Rosy and Sam danced away with Sam maneuvering Rosy to the darker corner of the dance floor. They danced a slow number in a close embrace again but this time Sam kissed Rosy. She was shocked but didn't pull away. She just made sure Ross couldn't see.

When the two couples rejoined at the break, Sam dropped a clanger. He had run out of money and left his wallet back at the motel. Sam and Suzy had arrived in a taxi so they could drink. Suzy ticked him off for being so stupid. They all thought for a while and then Ross said "Rosy doesn't drink, she can run you back."

They all agreed that would be the best solution. So off Sam and Rosy went leaving Ross and Suzy alone at the Club.

The young couple were enjoying time with their new friends and wanted the evening to continue. It never occurred to them what each other might be up to.

Suzy knew that time was limited so when they finished their drinks she suggested that they take a walk in the gardens. Suzy excused herself to go to the bathroom (to slip her knickers off).

So off they went walking in the gardens arm in arm. Ross asked how long they would be gone for. "It'll take about 15 minutes to get to the motel."

The conversation was easy and Ross was thinking that if he was still single he'd be looking good. He decided to take a chance so in the dark he stopped and kissed Suzy. She didn't resist.

They walked on and eventually sat down at a garden bench. Suzy took the lead by placing her hand on Ross's lap. No resistance so she unzipped him and took his cock out.

Ross was in heaven and thought that Suzy had the softest hands ever. She would lightly move her hand up and down Ross's cock a few times and then squeeze hard at the base. This got Ross very, very hard.

Ross has his eyes closed but Suzy was looking at him and whispered "You like that don't you Ross. I bet you'd like me to suck on that lovely big cock of yours." Ross nodded so Suzy leaned down to give Ross the thrill of his life.

Suzy knew when a man is about to come so when that time was near she sat back up and continued the hand job. She whispered in his ear "Let me see you blow your load." His cock was wet and she jerked him fast. It took no time for that big load to hit the ground.

They sat there recovering. Ross said that it was great and Suzy said that she loved the show. Ross said "Do you think a hand job is being unfaithful?"

"No, just having a bit of fun." said Suze.

She continued gently massaging Ross's cock. She knew what she was doing and after a few minutes Ross's cock began to harden again. "Oh, look at that" said Suze. "What will we do with that?"

Quickly Suzy straddled Ross's lap and lowered herself onto Ross's cock. She sank all the way down and then did not move. She whispered "Is this being unfaithful?" Ross's eyes were in the back of his head but he had his hands on Suzy's hips and pulled her into him.

Suzy hid him where she wanted him. Having already cum once, Ross would last much longer. She ground away putting that cock exactly where she liked it.

Ross enjoyed the view of this beautiful woman bringing herself off on his cock. He could feel his shaft sliding way up her and she somehow felt different to Rosy. Heaven on earth. She wriggled around on his cock telling Ross how good he felt -"Mmm, yesss, I love that cock, fuck, fuck. I'm coming. Fuck me, shove it up me. Ross, Ross. Ahhhh! And Ross brought himself off at the same time, a huge load deep up her adorable sexy cunt. What a wonderful fuck.

They eventually made their way back to the Club. Suzy said she's very glad they met. Ross asks "What would Sam say if he found out?"

After a long pause Suzy said "I need more than Sam can give. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. And besides he shouldn't have left his wallet behind."

"Well Suzy do you often get around with no knickers on?"

"No, only when I know I want to fuck a guy"

"So when did you know you wanted to fuck me?"

"About the time Sam had to leave to get his wallet. I slipped them off when I went to the bathroom."

"So does he have any idea that you like to fool around?"

"None whatsoever and let's keep it that way."

Ross was flabbergasted and amused with that comment. He looked down at his stained shorts and said "I think I had better take a swim."

Rosy drove Sam back to his motel, both chatting away cheerfully. Sam told Rosy that this is the first motel he has stayed in that has a double shower. Rosy had never heard of that. When they arrived Sam said "Come and check out this whacky shower."

In they went, the wallet was found, they looked at the shower and then it was time for Sammy boy to make his move. He put his hands in her hands, looked her in the eyes and planted an affectionate, gentle kiss on her gorgeous red lips. She didn't resist and so they found themselves having a kiss and a cuddle on the bed.

Rosy seemed to be into it so Sam's hand wandered down to her boobs. She didn't mind that either so he slowly unzipped her. His hand moved down to her thighs. She moved his hand away. He put his hand back down again and she moved it again. "Please Sam I'm happily married. I don't want to play around on Ross."

"Fine" said Sam. "We'll just play with each other. God gave me a tongue for a reason." That delighted Rosy.

She gave him a huge big kiss and happily spread her legs. With her dress completely unzipped Sam played with her fanny through her bikini. She was happy to do other things. She even allowed him to take her bikini bottom off expecting a good tongue lashing.

Sam thought he would tease her a little so he stood beside the bed and took his shorts off. Rosy found herself looking at a very hard cock only inches from her face. She reached for it and touched it but then pushed it away. "I can't".

Sam got back on the bed and gave Rosy some reassuring kisses. She wrapped her legs around him and could feel his very hard cock. Then he slowly lowered himself kissing every part of Rosy on the way down.

Rosy enjoyed the best down there kissing she had ever had. Sam knew what to do. He was gentle and knew exactly where to put that tongue of his.

Eventually Sam moved up hoping that Rosy was ready to fuck. But she said "No fucking". So Sam lifted her legs over his shoulder and rubbed her very wet fanny with the underside of his cock. With her eyes closed Rosy just enjoyed the moment.

He then lowered her legs and holding himself just above Rosy he had his cock at the tips of her fanny. "Take my cock and just play with yourself". So Rosy slowly rubbed that cock between the top of her fanny and that special place. Sam could see that his cock was spending more and more time at her fanny hole.

Sam pushed his cock in just a little. Rosy's hands went to her face as she struggled for breath. Her hips started to involuntarily wriggle Sam's cock into her. Her knees lifted as she savored the moment. She was into it. Next thing Rosy knew was that Sam was all the way in and about to give to her what was the only real outcome.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. To Rosy it was one of those rare times when both bodies felt as one. That cock has reached her sweet spot and Sam was going nowhere.

Sam thought to himself "Ah yes, Sweet little Rosy. She tried hard but she has been seduced like so many others. Every girl will take a bit on the side if it is done discreetly."

Sam was a quiet fucker but Rosy wasn't. "Ooh, arh, yes, yes, I love it, I love it, love it" and then a scream as she enjoyed one almighty climax. Sam unloaded his balls at the same time. How good is this?

They needed to get back to the party. Rosy was worried that Ross would be missing her but Sam just said that Suzy will be talking him silly. Rosy commented that they shouldn't have done what they did. Sam asked if she enjoyed it. Rosy gave him a lingering look that said it all ...

Rosy asked Sam what Suzy would say if she found out "I suppose she wouldn't be happy. But the truth is I'm lucky to get it once a week and it's never like that was."

"What would Ross say?"

"I don't even want to think about that." said Rosy. (Pause) "That was the best fuck and I'm tingly all over."

When they arrived back at the Club Ross was swimming in the pool and Suzy was sitting at a table by the pool. This suited Rosy fine - jump in the pool and remove all evidence of her infidelity. Off came the dress and in dived Rosy.

Ross and Rosy were all over each other, turned on by what had happened and keen to avoid any suspicion. As they cuddled in the water Ross had a huge erection. With Rosy straddling him he pulled Rosy's bikini bottom to the side and shoved his cock into her.

Rosy said "Shouldn't we wait till we get home?"

"No babe, that little pill we took earlier has made me as randy as hell. I've got to fuck you now." She wrapped her legs around him and enjoyed being impaled on her husband's love pole.

Sam and Suze were watching from the pool edge knowing clearly what was going on. They smiled at each other - mission accomplished. Sam then said " I reckon I could get Rosy to go again. Do you think you could drag Ross away for a while?"

No problem said Suzy.

The 2 couples reassembled as a group and Sam was made to shout for the rest of the evening for forgetting his wallet. They danced with their partners for a while and then swapped. Suzy made Ross feel like he could dance and insisted on teaching some moves. Sam and Rosy decided to sit and have a drink.

Smooth talking Sam whispered to Rosy that he is very glad they met. Rosy - "You know I am still tingling down there. Would you mind putting your hand on my leg?" (Under the table).

Sam put his fingers outside her bikini and started to slowly massage. In no time at all Rosy whispered - "Ahh, I'm on fire and I've got to have you one more time".

Sam said "How are we going to manage that?"

"Leave this to me" said Rosy. She walked Sam over to Ross and Suzy and told them that she was tired and that she would wait in the car. Ross wasn't ready to leave so he said give me half an hour and I'll be ready to go.

Rosy thanked Suzy and Sam for a lovely night and suggested they should meet up again. That done she went outside to her car. A couple of minutes later Sam arrived.

They kissed hard and Rosy immediately put Sam's hand on her fanny. Then she went into a frenzy. She took her bikini bottom off and said to Sam "Give me a fucking to remember"

Sam turned her around, bent her over the bonnet and lifted her dress to her hips. In one swift action he shoved his cock right up her hot fanny. He fucked her as hard and fast as he could. Rosy was getting very loud with her squeals and sighs. He told her to be quieter or someone would hear.

She tried to fuck quietly but found it difficult. Sam thought it funny watching her trying to come quietly and did his best to make her scream. Rosy wanted a quickie and that exactly what she got. But Sam's idea of a "fucking to remember" was fast and furious, to fuck her brains out.

She came all right and her efforts to be quiet only added to the intensity of it. Lying over the bonnet it took some time for Rosy to recover. Her well used fanny was exposed to the world.

A party goer was walking by and said to Rosy "Can I have some of that?"

She looked at him and said "Fuck off. Do you think I'm a slut or something?"

The evening ended and both couples went home happy. Ross and Rosy were both thinking that they had better hide what they did from each other. They never thought about what the other had done.

Sam and Suzy achieved what they set out to do - to fuck a partner without the other finding out - a perfect sting.

They did exchange phone numbers. Ross and Rosy were keen to continue the friendship. It would be easy to have a hook up while the other is at work.

But Sam and Suzy were ready to move on to the next challenge. Maybe one more time to let them down.

POST MORTUM

Sam and Suzy had an open marriage. They wanted to fuck willing partners and did just that. No harm done.

Ross and Rosy are very happily married. They don't know about each other's infidelity so as far as they are concerned nothing has changed, nothing has happened.

Or has something changed. Are they now on the lookout for new opportunities?

ttwang
ttwang
2 Followers