All Comments on 'No, Honestly'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star. This is a joke right?

You should have put this in the satire or non-erotic section. No love no respect. Just the same old wife cheating forevermore on her husband. At least in her mind. But then that's what you get off isn't?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Generally, a naughty wife

turns me on so much. But in this story, you went to great pains to show the love and affection and respect the husband and wife share. In this case the betrayal was a spectacular turn off. Even though the phone scene was white hot, what she did was too real life. Too hurtful and too dishonest. I get enough of that shit off-line and in real life. Don't need to see this in an erotic story as well. Sorry, although very well written, I can only award you with one star.

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Sorta

Don't much like cheating wives, but at least here she returns to her husband and tries to redeem herself, what I missed was any sense of guilt on her part at all! So......it was well written, but not much in the way of tension between the husband and wife, not with Edward...pretty hot sex. Again, I like that you kept the marriage together and alive, but didn't really like the lack of consequences or he lack of any guilt for her dalliance. How would she feel if Dick did the same thing on his next trip? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written but not my cup of tea

I thought the writing was first rate but for me, I prefer the cheating wife to suffer consequences for her actions. She showed no love or respect for her dear husband. I guess I had hoped for a light to go on when her husband called and she could see the error of her ways. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks, Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written

So full of erotic realism. A wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No regret

Carole was looking for something outside of her marriage. She had no will power at all with Edward. The betrayal to her husband Dick by having a extramarital affair was compounded by her lack of guilt or remorse. She actually thought of Edward the whole time while she had sex with her husband probably to make up for what she was missing when she had sex with Edward. She actually used techniques that Edward showed her with the 69 position to her husband and explained how to do it so she could think about the wonderful sex she had with her lover. There is no honesty with Carole and yes she did cheat again on Dick. Would of been the perfect ending had she became pregnant with Eddie's child, and then naming him Edward. I enjoy this story and felt in was well written. Thanks for sharing.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 14 years ago
a bit lame

Not really very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderfully written

I could fully believe it was written by a woman too, which rare when a male writes one of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yes this probably is written by a woman.

For women.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Confession like vacination - some don't take

I can't recall ever reading a story where the wife comes home, confesses, and husband says sure thing, honey, that was a good story you made up. The other first time I remember reading is the scene of lover's wedding band disappearing between lovers lips as symbol of infidelity. The woman's rings holding lover's cock is commonplace, but rarely man forcing the woman to follow his ring as he violates two sets of wedding vows. Creative at least.

I love the description of the woman's indecision, doubts and second thoughts that she casts aside in favor of right now excitement. It sounds very real. The lady's one marital indiscretion was so perfect she never needed to repeat the scene and she can live with the memory guilt free. How perfect.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
For Anonymous's

You think I'm a woman? Ha hahahaha. Why the hell weren't you on my draft board in '67? Hahahaha. Seriously, though, I sometimes got help writing the woman's point of view from my late wife Laura and, lately a few pointers from her sister, Vicky.

Fred

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Infidelity without regret....

....is a dry fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wife Is A Cheat

And husband is a dumb ass that doesn't listen. No problem, he will get more chances to hear more "stories", you can count on that.

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
One of two possibilities

Either the husband is a fool or he is so in love that he cannot immagine his wife cheating, so f or him her story is a story. In either case, she cheated and in the long run does not show the kind of love that he might have. If he is a fool, the story should end with divorce. But then selfish spouses who cheat want their cake and will certainly try to eat it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
At least this author is consistent with these dog shit stories - another friggin wimp / stupid male character and the everlasting super slut wife.

Pathetically boring and no character development to even attempt to sustain this piss poor excuse of a story. But... this author is conveniently consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Did you loan out your dead wife to your friends? frederwimp

His cuckholdness federwimp might even have loaned out his wife's dead body for some hot necro sex. Federwimp cannot get his dick up even with 4 shots of Viagra, he has to see his wife getting fucked in all the 3 holes by strangers.

So long wimp. Hope you won't take the trouble to entertain us with your wimp stories in future.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 14 years ago
my god, all these sanctimonious pricks

what is it that you insist on high morals when you

come in here and read erotic stories?

you truly still think women ought to be saints

in order to allay your own sinful guilt, don't you?

i loved the story. the perfectly natural way in which

eroticism overwhelmed an excited, horny woman.

they made love beautifully and she never even

tried to keep it away from her husband, whom

she truly loves.

please explain to me what harm she did?

i loved the story. it was well-written and had

a sweet and patient care for build-up and detail.

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Garbage.

You can tell it is, because angiquesophie likes it and her work is objectively bad.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
For my "Anonymous" critics

For the "consistent" one; thank you for your kind and intelligent review. I can see that my writing must really strike a chord in you since you have read enough of it to judge my consistency. I would like to point out that in my stories no one is forced to do anything against their will. It is all about people making choices, some good, some bad, some with results as yet unknown. You also have the free choice to continue reading my stories or not. In fact, you must actively choose to read one of them as they are not forced on anyone. You seem to dislike them, yet you choose to continue reading them. Thank you for your continued patronage.

For the necrophile "Anonymous"; You, sir, are a coward and beneath contempt. The anonymity of the internet gives you the false courage to hide amongst the mob and shout things to real men that you would soil yourself if you ever tried to say them to our faces. Enjoy your virtual backbone, for you obviously have none of your own.

Fred

torchthebitchtorchthebitchabout 14 years ago
Brief encounter for the 21st century.

and if truth be told, for every previous century no doubt. Very well written and probably more realistic than most would want to admit. I think the wife's desire for forgiveness is a very good touch.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Well Fred.

The story was well written as always. But i can't help thinking if the wife is going to think about this encounter for the rest of her marriage and use what her lover taught her isn't the husband at least going to think,

"Hang on a second where did she learn that?" or "Where did that come from?"

and I don't think the husband would be so blissfully ignorant and unaware of what really happened, I can't see the story being a happy ending. As for Torchthebitch saying she wants forgiveness for what she did? really? I am not so sure.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmm

She loves Dick?

These are not the actions of someone who loves her Husband. She should have said her goodbyes at the elevator and had phone sex with her husband when he called. Then she should have awoke with a new passion to run to her loving husband when she got home and had all the sex she could have handled from him.

For loving someone as good as she professed she should have the guilt of an elephant on her back after her encounter with Edward. Since she has as not "confessed" not just her ministrations of the truth so her husband still thinks it is role play or feel any guilt. She is no different than the standard

cheating slut of a wife that she truly is.

She is now forever hiding a secret and Dick will be forever humiliated as the cuckold he never knew he was.

Story was well written but left me cold. Sorry.

I hope to see a truly loving wife story down the road.

Thanks for writing.

FrozenclitFrozenclitabout 14 years ago
In defence of the sanctimonius Anonymous

When a talented writer like this Frederickjones, writes an intensely intimate story so well that it gets your emotional juices (not erotic body juices) going, then it is like throwing acid over the wounds of those men who have been a victim of infidelity.

Since a large number of married male population (more than married female population) have been a victim of infidelity and hence cuckolded, they cannot bear to read a story where a sanctimonious bitch (one who does not indulge in extra-marital sex normally and who has never fellated her husband) who claims to be in love with her husband fucks a complete stranger all night long and shows no internal or external regret.

By showing the emotions of this character as completely devoid of any guilt and perfunctorily admitting the one night stand in such a way that the husband cannot possibly accept as true, the author is creating a character (a very believable one) who can, at the flick of a switch (whatever that switch may be), turn into a horrible monster, so that these poor Anonymous victims can only scream "torch the bitch". Hence I can empathize with Anonymous and cannot believe the moral high ground that angiquesophie and others take that the Anonymous should not hate this "monster". Since the character is a true monster, the story is a monstrosity and therefore it will be hated and feared by all these vulnerable Anonymous.

It is easier to accept, deride, laugh and not get hurt with the actions of JPB sluts, because that's what they are - recognizable and marked cunts, but these undercover sluts (like sleeper moles), who will not do the kindness of sucking their "beloved" husbands' cocks and yet gladly do the entire range of sex with someone else including special sadistic pleasure of phone love while indulging in their fuckfest.

And yet our talented Miss Sophie says "my god, all these sanctimonious pricks what is it that you insist on high morals when you come in here and read erotic stories? You truly still think women ought to be saints in order to allay your own sinful guilt, don't you?". By saying this Miss Sophie appears to be implying that a remorseless fuckfest should be treated at par with visiting literotica.

Then she goes on to say "The perfectly natural way in which eroticism overwhelmed an excited, horny woman. They made love beautifully and she never even tried to keep it away from her husband, whom she truly loves." I mean WTF, did she invite him to join in her excitement, did she tell him what she was doing by including the kind comments of her fucker during the phone call. Did she not ensure that when she told him about the fuckfest he could only believe that it was her fantasy. Her admission to herself that the fuckfest was more exciting to her because she was cheating on her husband, all goes to define someone who can only be described as an antithesis of a loving wife.

Then the grand finale question "please explain to me what harm she did?". What she did is that she proved to herself that her husband is so stupid that even when she admits and describes her fuck fest he still does not believe her. It tells her that given the amazing pleasure she got, with lack of guilt, remorse or consequences, she will repeat the experience as and when she can. And why shouldn't she, it hasn't adversely affected her one single bit internally or externally. Being the sociopath that the author proves her to be, she can go on chopping away the pieces of her marriage bit by bit, until only the unfulfilling and ungratifying functional part remains.

What I agree with Miss Sophie is that "It was well-written and had a sweet and patient care for build-up and detail. Thanks." This was definitely a story, head and shoulder above the remorseless cheating slut stories and cannot possibly be ignored.

I wish Harry in VA could write some to balance the scales. FZC.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 14 years ago
oh my, lady with the chilly name...

to begin with (where to begin?) i have to admit that i never pretend to occupy any moral ground, not even the high variety. it is a silly place to be when you comment on erotic stories.

i know that the comments in loving wives most of the time are about morals, while i think they should be about stories – their plot and style, their originality and emotional impact.

if a story is as well conceived and executed as "no, honestly", i think commentaries should first and for all recognize that. but right now even the worst and most primitive stories get high praise as long as they conform to the prevailing (mostly male and anonymous) morality.

to my never ending amazement i often discover beautiful and entertaining stories under a shitload of vile and violent comments. and just as many horribly stupid, badly written ones under a heap of appraisal.

i guess we are not on the same ground (moral or otherwise) and will never be. i just hope all this won't discourage writers (all writers good and bad) to keep publishing their stories.

greetings and once more, thank you, frederick for a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All I can say it was well written.

A cheat is a cheat and a slut is a slut no matter how you slice it. With her attitude toward her husband, I don't give their marriage much of a chance to survive. It's only a matter of time before he finds out how much of slut she really is and boot her ass out the door. Cheers.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 14 years ago
Geez, Angiquesophie - 'qualified critic of all works & comments are we?"

As expected, a typical "man-hater" would defend & expound the delights of such a delicate subject as another boring cheating slut wife and moronic male character story! Come on, Angie- get off your pedestal and get a realistic grip on real world dynamics. Your feeble attempts to defend such dog shit only validates your tainted view of life's realistic relationships. Please crawl back under the rock you escaped from and leave the pulpit speeches to the experts like JPB and wantwhitewomen.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
Well written

Reminded me of a terry bisson story although he never quite wrote one like this. I really don't see what brought out the man-hater comments. A bit light for my taste but I did enjoy it. It flowed well and did not have that forced or heavy handed feel that some stories on this site tend to have. Thanks.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Of two minds

A really well written story. I mean really well written. And hot. An up to now faithful wife, married for 10 years to a great guy, is seduced by rugged, sexy foreigner. (Man, what I could do with an accent like that!) Passionate sex all night long. Very hot.<P>

And let’s face it, if an unfaithful slut were to do there would be no tension, no frisson, no story. No, the story is established by the fall from grace of formerly ‘good’ woman. The emphasis on the wedding rings and the phone sex with the husband while being screwed by the lover makes her ‘naughty’ or ‘wanton.’ We like the allure of naughty.<P>

But we also like just desserts. We do not like to see cheaters prosper. We like to think that good, honest, decent people will NOT finish last. Carole’s human. She sins. We all sin. But we want to see a cheater suffer for his/her sins. To own up and show remorse. She does not. Her ‘confession’, given light-heartedly as an erotic story, is not believed. She gets away with it.<P>

But does she? She is basically a decent person. Never cheated before, has not cheated after. Only a ‘true act of confession’ relieves the sinner of the guilt. Hers did not qualify. The guilt remains. And it bothers her. A lot. So much so that she has confessed repeatedly but Dick doesn’t believe her. So still no forgiveness. Delicious.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 14 years ago
It's a fictional story

Very well written, pulls the reader in. Remember you who vilify that this isn't the newspaper (the few that remain) it's fiction. Comment on the style, story line, character development. This is a fine example of those three. If it's moral issues you're looking for, don't read Literotica, go see your shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
minor re-write of TonyTony3's story

This story was published by TonyTony3 on alt.sex.stories on 29 April 1999 as 'Those Things Happen'. He significantly enhanced it and re-published it on 29 November 1999 on the same forum. This is a very minor re-write. I do like TonyTony3's writing though.

In fact several of 'your' stories were originally published by TonyTony3. Are you him?

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Hey angiquesophie

You asked what harm she did? Well, it sounds like for the rest of her life she is going to be making love to Edward. She admitted that she was thinking about him when she was back with her husband. Dick has now just become a tool, like a vibrator or dildo for her to use her imagination with.

Perhaps he will never notice or perhaps he will some time down the road. Perhaps she will even screw up and call him Edward a few times. Then he might realize she has been telling the truth all of those years and who she has been thinking about in their marriage bed. The longer it goes before he finds out, the less likely there will be a recovery. If he finds out she has been thinking of the other guy for ten years, what do you think will happen?

The fact that she has to think about Edward while she is with Dick tells me that she is no longer satisfied with Dick. She should divorce him and move on. Let him find someone who thinks about him.

Is that enough harm for you?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Wow!

Fred, you sure opened the floodgates! I thought the account was masterfully executed! You got into the largest sex organ of the human body (Sweetie's brain) as well as describing what was happening to her physically!

'Loving Wife' stories are going to have a married woman having sex with a dude other than her hubby! Weird that such a thing is unacceptable to people who want to read about it (unless something extremely bad happens to her!).

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a cracking story

Just loved this one.

What a great story

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Another

Just some cheating fucking slut and you know she will do it again!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
That was an excellent story

werll thought out and planned; well planned and beautifully paced. One or two issues with spelling but, other than that, extemely well written and very erotic. The only possible reason for marking is down is a dislike of the content - but only dummies would do that on a site about wives and their adventures, so they can be safely ignored.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Very entertaining

and that's what a story should be. 5

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesalmost 10 years ago
No. I don't think so.

Come on man!! Just one week of no sex and this smart and use to stressful situation lady becomes a mother fucking cheating slut??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A terrible story

For one simple reason. You make her husband seem like he's dumber than a rock. How can you think a story about rocks would be interesting or entertaining. I mean really. Dumb husband. Stupid story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
P.S . Confession?

Yeah, it is FICTION.

But, if fictional Sweetie REALLY wanted 'forgiveness' (a risky concern), all she has to do is tell Hubby over coffee, right after breakfast! Of course Hubby will think of a 'confession' as jealousy foreplay when done at night, in bed, during sex-play!

She might also remind Hubby that her story has NEVER drifted, or been enhanced (based on Hubby's reactions,) since the first telling! A good test of truth!

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IT DOESNT COUNT IF YOU ARE OUT OF TOWN

and memories are made of this. TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Superb story

Planned out to the last detail, and it all comes together. Shy, inhibited sex in a loving and kind marriage. Meet a modern centaur, Who captures her in the Forrest var from home. Trancedental sex changes her, but the phone call with Dickk, showed she could have equally great sex at home, here, she dosnt stray. AgIn, but brings erotic sex to their relationship. Like Prometheus, the Edward character brings this sexual knowledge, sexual knowledge a gift from the gods. Edward was an angel sent by God did she sin?

Great story

Chilley

at

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like So Many Others

So predictable, the story sounds like so many others.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Well written!

Good story! I believe if she wanted to truly confess her actions she could find an appropriate time. She apparently has no regrets and seems to fully expect forgiveness but some how, try as she might, husband shines it on and doesn't believe it? I don't think so so maybe she knows deep in her heart he wouldn't forgive but rather never trust her again...which could only bring about a bitter decline and eventual alienation of each other that may not end in divorce, financial aspects being what they are today, but remain a tragic marriage. Clearly she disrespects him by not being straight up. He may not believe or know but she will always have a happy sexy memory that ultimately makes her husband second best. It's 0400...what do I know?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cheating wife

Another soulless cheating wife, with a simpleton husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely unsatisfying

It’s not difficult to make shit = ‘drama.’

Make no mistake, you have created shit here.

JMSA.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

What a freaking cunt you wrote and what a stupid husband you decided to leave at a witless cuck. Gonna go out on a limb and say youre too afraid to leave your closet so get dick through a story is how you live it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

UGH!! Worthless people being worthless. There was not one moment that this story had any appeal. Boring, uninteresting and foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Vile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous