No(I)Sey Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't Deedee, San. I just met with Rick's wife. Someone told her a few weeks ago and she has had private investigators following you two and collecting evidence for a couple of weeks. She gave the proof to the rest of the board today. Your man is a free agent now."

"Noooo! This wasn't supposed to happen. I've made such a mess!" By the time they had her in the squad car, I was dialing Deedee.

"Hey Greg. What's going on?"

"Uh, quite a bit!" I went over the break in at her house, about Sandy being in custody, how Eaves wife had been behind the firings.

"Is there a lot of damage at my place?

"I haven't been inside yet, so I can't tell, but at the least she smashed the patio door to get in. I'm going to get someone to come seal the back for tonight, and then go to the police station. Can you meet me there in an hour?"

"Sure. I love you Greg. I'm sorry things turned out like this. I really am."

"I'm not. Better now than in six months and have to deal with attorneys. I know it was hard for you. If I get the damages fixed, do you think you could not press charges? She wouldn't get work as a paralegal again with a felony charge, even if she isn't convicted."

"Let's talk to the police. See what we can do."

"Okay. See you in a bit." I hung up and dialed a guy I know who does home renos and arranged for him to come board up the back. Walking into the house, there was a mess on the floor with smashed things, but it was mostly from a vase and one smashed framed print. Mostly cosmetic damage. I swept up the worst of the glass in the kitchen before locking the front door and heading for the curb. There was still one patrol car there, posted until the home-owner arrived. I nodded to him told him we would be a couple of hours.

Once at the station, I found Deedee seated at a bench in front of the duty desk. She got up, making a couple of awkward moves with her arms, not knowing what kind of greeting I was expecting in public. I negated her confusion by pulling her into my arms and smothering her with a big hug before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "My god you feel so good in my arms," I whispered in her ear.

Deedee pulled away and put her palm on my cheekbone. "Are you okay? Sandy didn't try coming after you, did she?"

"No. She was just drunk and angry. Somebody is going to be at your place shortly to board up the back and I will replace the door on the weekend. There is an officer out front until we get back." I showed her photos of the damage and she agreed it wasn't bad. It was another hour before we were approached by Sgt Faulks, who took us through to his desk. As we made our way, I was surprised how many boys and girls in black greeted or nodded to Deedee. It had never occurred to me before how much overlap there is in the two jobs. Once at his desk, Sgt. Faulks asked Dee if she wanted to press charges against Sandy. Dee shook her head. He asked if she had seen the damage and she told him I had shown her photos. He told us that she would still be charged for public nuisance and probably get off with a fine, and only a misdemeanor. He also asked about a restraining order and we looked at each other before I said not at this time. Once Dee filled out paper work attesting to her understanding the damage and not wishing to press charges, he told us to have a nice evening.

I asked about Sandy and was told that someone else had already been contacted and would be coming later to collect her after she had sobered up completely.

Once home, we checked the back patio at Dee's place to inspect the board up job. Everything was solid. Once at my place, we took turns showering and I made a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches to tide us over till morning. The weight of the day, and it's emotional toll on both of us, meant that we both understood that there would be no consummation of intimacy that night. She lost her pj pants and crawled in against me, in panties and a tank top. Dee snuggled into my chest and I wrapped my arm around her, holding her tight. We both were out quick, her breathing the best lullaby I had ever heard.

I woke up super rested and alone in bed. I smelled coffee. Mmmm. I showered and made my way to the kitchen.

"Morning. You were up early, it's only 6:15. What are you working today?" I said, slipping my arms around her from behind and kissing the spot where her neck met her shoulder while sneaking a peek at the gulley between her pert tits.

"I'm doing 8 to 6. But, I had to get up because I woke up with my hand on your junk and your morning wood was just bobbing away in your boxers like a really old diving board. If I hadn't left the room, what happened next could have been construed as rape." She leaned her head back into my chest, relishing the embrace.

"I wish we had the day off and I could eat you from the outside in." I fake bit her shoulder and ran my teeth up to nibble on her ear lobe, planting wet kisses behind it, making her moan and squirm against me.

"Mmmm. That sounds fun. We'll have to plan that for this weekend. I was so wet this morning that I could smell myself. If I don't get that thing in me soon I'm going to explode," she said grinding her ass back and forth against my thighs. Even bent over, my hardening cock was six or seven inches above her ass crack. I was going to have to be creative with this little thing. I definitely going to be considering stairs and benches in a new light.

"Any more of that and I won't let you go to work." I released her and she reluctantly slumped forward onto the counter. I got a mug for coffee, while she poured two smoothies and buttered a couple of English muffins. "I hope this is enough for you. I killed all the fruit in the freezer. I'll get more today. Or, did you think you were going to fill it with steaks and pizzas now that you are a single guy?"

"No expectations there, and weirdly, I hadn't thought about the word single or considered myself as such. I met this cute girl, and I'm done looking. I might have been unattached for thirty or forty seconds in there somewhere, but nobody showed up with food at the front door. I was told there would be casseroles," I said, going to the fridge and pretending to search for food.

"Ha ha ha," Dee said, downplaying my attempt at humor. "I've already got your supper ready, so you don't have go looking around the neighborhood!"

"What are we having?"

Deedee turned away from me, hiking up her tank top until it was around her waist. She bent over thrusting her ass in the air and bouncing, making her beautiful ass cheeks wobble around the elastic of her thong. "I got some buns, so I was thinking, um, I don't know...sausage?" Dee raised up on her tippy toes and bounced on them, making her butt dance. She turned around and ran her hand over the crotch of my jeans, feeling the effect her show had caused. She removed her hand and pinched her nipples through her tank top, before thrusting her chest out, proud of the points her nubs were now making. "And maybe berries for dessert?"

I groaned. "Alright. Alright. That's enough of that stuff. I have to get going soon. I want to be home early in case San wants to come get the rest of her things. Or send Charlene. I have to talk to her this week at some point. I'm going to tell her that I'm covering the damages at your place, we aren't pressing charges and we won't get a restraining order, but the deal about me giving some of her investment in the house back is off the table. I'll get the mortgage changed so that it's in my name only, but she can only have the deposit monies back, if she chases them down."

"That still seems fair. I mean, the possibility of her and Eaves shacking up has become a thing, so let him look after her. I don't mean to be callous, but the sooner she's not your problem anymore, the sooner you can move on. I was a good friend to her, but my Dad was a serial cheater, so I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to that. I watched what it did to Mom." Dee stepped up to me and gave me a hug, I kissed her head. "You have a good day. I'll be at my place around 6:45. Let me know when the coast is clear."

"Okay. Drive safe."

Work was a blur, catching up on some things I left the day before. On my lunch break, I messaged Sandy, asking her if she was okay, and if she was still at Charlene's place.

- Not right now. I had to come get my car. I'm lucky the police didn't ask about that. A DUI would have been the cherry on the cake.

As long as you are okay.

- I will be. I'm on my way to the storage facility on Broadview. If I send Char tonight to get my stuff, will you be in?

Yeah I'll be home around 4 pm. You should come with her. We need to talk.

- Okay we'll be there before five.

Traffic was light and I was home by four. Sandy and Char showed up soon after, and they made short work of the boxes while I was in the shower. When they were done, I asked Charlene if I could have a few minutes with Sandy. She went to wait in the truck.

I told Sandy that with everything that had happened the offer to repay some of her investment in the house was off the table. She said that it was fine. She had gotten a six months severance package with an NDA when she was let go. It would be enough to set her up in an apartment and not have her stressed in the job search. She was just glad that she would not have to worry about jail time from the circus the day before. Rick had bailed her out and they were meeting later that night to discuss where they were going to go from here. Sandy was hopeful, but a little nervous too. She did have feelings for him, but wasn't ready to move in with him, after all that had gone on in the past few days. I gave her an awkward hug and told her to do what was right for her. I didn't walk her out, but closed the door quietly behind her. I turned, with my back to the door and scanned the living room and dining room, down the hall to the kitchen. There hadn't really been anything removed from this space, but it felt emptier somehow, that the silence was louder.

The spell didn't take long to be broken. Knuckles on glass at the back of the house. I made my way to the kitchen to see Deedee standing out back. To say she looked beautiful after a ten hour shift would be an understatement. She was wearing green leggings and a peach color sleeveless tunic top with a wide cream belt at the waist. Her make-up was on point and her hair was spiked in a wet look. She had a shoulder bag and a large stapled brown bag that I was assuming was supper.

I slid the door open. "How the fuck can you show up on a guys back stoop looking sexy as fuck ten minutes before you are supposed to finish work?" Her face broke into a beaming smile, dimples and freckles fighting for the cute prize. "What's in the bag?"

"I figured that after the stress of the last couple of days a comfort food night was in order. I got a mixed BBQ platter with slaw, baked potatoes and some fried mac n cheese balls. I worked through my breaks and got home half an hour ago. I saw Char's wheels in the drive, so I parked on the side street and timed it so they went in for boxes while I made a run for the front door. Perks of having a corner lot. I came over the fence when I heard the car start. We really have to make a gate in the fence. It will make it easier for you to sneak into my place late at night to ravage me."

I took the bag of food and set it on the back counter then turned to her and took the shoulder bag. "This is pretty light. Sexy jammies?"

"Scrubs for tomorrow. If I showed up with smoked brisket five minutes after your ex left and I end up wearing anything to bed tonight, I did something wrong somewhere." Deedee leaned in and slid herself up the front of me, snaking her hands behind my head and pulling me to her lips. One of those kisses that you can tell right away that you are going to be there a while. One that when you finally come up for air, both of you are panting. I grabbed her underneath the arms and lifted her onto the kitchen island. The make out session progressed through the mewling, tongue dancing, groping and moaning stages fairly quickly.

Deedee had reached down and was rubbing my erection through my shorts, tracing the line of the shaft, squeezing the head and spending just the right amount of time playing with my balls. She moaned into my mouth as she frantically struggled with my button and zipper. I helped her by sliding shorts and boxers down to mid- thigh. She grabbed a hold of my shaft near the base and squeezed gently, and then trying in vain to close the circle of her thumb and fingers. "Jesus Greg, this thing is beautiful. Sandy had bragged about you being the perfect length, but now I know why she always seemed happy. You feel as big around as a beer can."

Deedee continued stroking me as I got the belt around her waist off, then sliding the cross over blouse off her shoulders. We started kissing again, a jumble of hands and arms moving awkwardly, yet purposefully between us. I was running my hands over her small pet beasts, and perfect handfuls raising and falling in my palms as her ragged breathing was making them dance over her ribcage.

Deedee's hand had become slick and sticky with my pre-cum as she was gripping me just at the top of my foreskin and gently gliding her thumb over my frenulum. She let go and raised her hand to her mouth, licking the glistening mess off the webbing between her thumb and index finger. "Do you have any idea how long I have wondered what you taste like Greg?", she said breathing, and barely above a whisper, "how many times I had a dildo stuck in my mouth, imagining your smell and taste while I fingered myself?" I groaned.

Reaching down, I stroked myself a few times, then squeezed just below the head. I ran my finger over my glans, then raised it and rubbed fresh pre-cum along Deedee's lower lip, and then the top one before leaning in to kiss her, smearing it all over. I had never really thought about tasting my own natural lubricant before, but Sandy had painted my lips with her secretions before kissing in the past, and an it had been pretty hot. From the sounds Deedee was making she found it plenty hot as well.

After a minute or so, she slid forward, and off the counter and down to the floor, kneeling in front of me. Deedee took me in her hand and fed a couple of inches of my cock into her mouth, humming a Mmmmm sound and sending the vibrations right down to my testicles. She stroked me while working a bit more of me inside, going slow to acclimatize to my girth. As much as I tried not to, I was instinct took over as I rolled my hips, and thrusting slightly, but I and banging the head of my cock against her tonsils. Her gag reflex caused her to cough, but she ejecting most of the thick slobber she had been building up for mouth lube all over my balls. I thought that I may have hurt her when she pulled all the way off of me, but soon say the adoration in her eyes as she pushed my erection up against my stomach and slowly licked up all the mess she had made.

"Oh my God, Dee, you are such a filthy little slut. Licking your former best friend's fiancé's balls, and right in broad daylight."

"They are mine now. And we are not in broad daylight. We are indoors. But if you want to do me outside the first time, I'm game. Orgasming outdoors twice this weekend was hot as hell. Do you want to fuck me in the pool?"

"No, I have a better idea." I finished kicking off my shorts and boxers, then helped her to her feet. I took her by the hand and led her out back. All the houses in the neighborhood were bungalow. Sandy and Dee had often sunbathe topless out there when I wasn't around. The hedge along the back of the property was over eight feet high, and the side fence was six feet, but was bordered by a stand-alone garage with a roof. Dee's fence was shorter, but she was short so it was a pretty private oasis.

I grabbed a cushion off a chaise lounge and flopped it onto a table that I kept in the grill area. I sank to my knees and started to pull her leggings down, and then bring the thing with them, and then once stripped, I told her to turn around and put her hands on the table. I slid my hand up the inside of her thigh until my fingers made contact with her moist center. Her lips parted easily as I slipped my index finger into her. Grabbing her left was cheek roughly, I spread her open and leaned forward to plant a bunch of wet kisses all over her ass before diving in and licking her puckered anus slowly, coating it with saliva and making Dee squirm.

"Oh fuck, Greg, that feels so good, you seem to have a thing for my ass."

"I definitely have something for your ass, but we will save that for another time." I removed the finger from her pussy and replaced it with my tongue, pushing it as far inside her as I could reach, while moving my right thumb to her clit, tracing firm circles around her button. I wished they made ice cream in Dee flavor. "Sit up on the edge of the table." She turned and shimmied up onto the cushion. I pulled her forward by her thighs, and switched attacks, latching onto her clit with my lips and tongue, while sliding my thumb inside her and arching it up, so that it was purposefully rubbing her g spot right below my tongue. Deedee lifted her legs a bit and put them on my shoulders. After two minutes, her moans were steady and her head thrown back.

"Oh shit. Just like that. Don't stop. You're going to.." She didn't need to finish the sentence, because her legs tightened around my head and she tensed up before freezing for a moment, then Dee half sat up and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me into her, jerking her pussy up and down on my thumb before she shrieked and exploded in a long groan. I let off of her clit because I knew she would get sensitive, and started shaking my thumb back and forth inside her to help prolong the sensations for her. I started to rise and she slid her legs off my shoulders while she lay back, her breathing still ragged. I leaned over her to kiss her, wetting her dry lips. She moaned into my mouth when she felt my erection make contact with her damp pussy lips and reached between us to stroke my cock before lining me up.

"Please fuck me! I can't wait any longer. I need you inside me!" Dee whimpered as she rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit to lubricate it before guiding it into her entrance. I pushed in just past the head and gave her a moment to acclimate to my size while I took one of her nipples into my mouth and ran my tongue in circles around it. Deedee wrapped her legs around the boney part of my hips and pulled me to her, telling me she was ready for more. By the forth thrust, I was all the way inside and felt the harder resistance of her cervix against my penis' tip.

Building up a rhythm, Deedee was now moaning each time I bottomed out. Even with her on the table, my knees bent a bit, and I was fucking her at a slight upward angle, banging my thighs against the table's lip. I pulled out and took a hold of my member, tapping her swollen vulva and clit a few times before telling her to roll over and get on her hands and knees.

"Back up a bit and spread your knees wide apart, then lean back." She got into position as I lined up and entered her from behind. Her canal gripped me so much tighter than when I was on top. I asked if she was okay, if I was hurting her.

"No! Just keep fucking me. I've never felt full like this before." I gripped her by her small hips and started to pound into her fairly fast, but more shallow so that I wouldn't make her sore before we could climax. At least I tried. Soon she was thrusting back on each stroke and trying to take it all. I could feel her starting to build towards an orgasm and wanted to meet her. I bent and reached around under her, snaking my left arm up her torso until I felt her neck. I spread my fingers and took her by the throat, pulling her up and back until she was leaning back against my chest and my face was over her shoulder. She didn't miss a beat and started bouncing her hips up and down, impaling herself on my erection. I just had to rock my groin slightly to meet her thrusts. I tightened my grip on her throat a little and she squealed.