No(I)Sey Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting close?" Dee nodded. "Are you going to cum all over my cock?" she mewled.

"Uh huh. Just make sure you cum inside me. I need to feel you filling me up."

Those words made my already rock hard cock throb. I took my right hand off her hip and reached around to find her little landing strip, then down to her clit. As I started thrusting into her frantically, I tightened my hold around her, essentially lifting her whole body up and down onto my shaft. When I started rubbing circles around her clit with two fingers, she started groaning, louder and louder in a crescendo. I felt my own climax starting and warning her. "I'm going to cum Dee!' I cried into her ear as my right hand was now just stroking her button frantically. I felt the first volley of semen releasing when Dee stiffened, then screamed. I was now holding her still, buried to the hilt inside her as I ejaculated a great deal of pent up jizz into her womb. I let go of her neck and she slumped forward onto the table like a ragdoll, knees sliding off the table as I caught hold of her waist quickly to keep her from falling. Dee was gasping for air and mumbling words in between breaths. It was a minute before those words were coherent and I could make out that she was repeating the phrase 'you are trying to kill me'.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to choke you that hard, pumpkin."

"No. That was hot. You almost fucked me to death. I thought my heart was going to explode, but then I did. I've never seen stars like that before Greg. I thought I was going to black out." She turned and put her arms around my neck while her wobbly legs tried to find balance. She kissed me as if pulling the breath out of me would help her recover quicker.

When she broke the lip lock she brought her palm to my cheek and started up into my eyes. "Promise me that wasn't a one off."

I promise," I said. "That won' t even be the only one for tonight!" Dee smiled and we broke out laughing. We heard a female voice speaking in a hushed voice, behind the hedge. We looked at each other, then started giggling.

The same male voice as last Friday yelled out, "As long as the rest of them are inside, I don't give a shit! This used to be a nice quiet neighborhood!"