No(I)Sey Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Cheating fiancée is confronted.
8.2k words
4.3
15.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers

Apologies for the lag between installments. While on vacation, I had a story idea that a small part of this tale fit really well with, so I had to rewrite a section. As always, thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings.

The next morning I was up by 7AM and decided a run would help center my energy for the day. I took a backpack with me did a five mile loop that brought me to a supermarket near my house at the end of the run. I grabbed some produce and some meat for the week. I texted Deedee.

'I know it's not quite as hot as making space for you in my closet, but bring any perishables you have to use up when you bring your bag'

She responded 'Will do. I think it's safe to get rid of all the zucchini, cucumber, eggplant and bananas I subconsciously stock up on. And, I think I know what my protein will consist of for most of this week' followed by a winking emoji.

I got hard in the middle of a supermarket on a Sunday morning. I was going to hell. But it was going to be fun getting there.

Once I got home, I drove to Home Depot and got a new lock for Deedee's front door. It took me until noon to get all three doors equipped with the new dead bolts. Then I had a shower and a sandwich. I didn't need to go into this showdown on an empty stomach. I knew that I shouldn't expect Sandy back before two or three, so I did some laundry and changed the bedding in the master.

Around 2:15, I heard car doors closing, and went to the door. Sandy was getting her roller and shoulder bags out of the back of Charlene's SUV. They were sharing a laugh about something. I hadn't counted on Char showing up with her. Now I had to get rid of her before she entered the house and saw the boxes.

"Afternoon ladies, I didn't think anyone would be sober enough to drive before late afternoon", I said in greeting.

"It was calmer than you would have expected last night", Char said, lifting her sunglasses, "We were all still hungover from Friday night. Our old lady asses were beat yesterday." A grin stretched across my face, thinking of what abuse Sandy's ass had probably taken yesterday, and of the spanking with the special ending I had given Dee on Friday night. I felt my cock twitch at the thought of Deirdre's wonderful cheeks under my hand. Let's focus on the task at hand, shall we Greg?

"I bet you can't wait to get home Char" I said, willing her to leave, then realized a problem with my plan. "Uh, Sandy, I know people always leave something behind when they go to a party rental, but a car is a little hard to miss, no?"

She set her bags down in front of me "I left it at work. I'll call an Uber to get in tomorrow. How was your weekend?" There was no move to give me a hug or kiss, instead offering me her burden. This was getting easier and easier.

"I had a great weekend. Had a few drinks on Friday night, ate out back by the pool yesterday morning. Then I did a big clean up in the house. Today I went for a run and did laundry. You know, idle hands are the devil's plaything! And look," I said picking up her two bags," Now I've got some more laundry to do."

Sandy's face went a little slack behind her sunglasses, panic creeping in. All of the sudden she had more energy, enough to carry her own bags. "No, don't worry about that stuff, babe, I'll look after it. The swim suits and stuff will be sink wash anyway." She tried to pull the bag away from me.

Fuck it. The plan was already roasted because she didn't even have her car. I didn't let go of the shoulder bag she was trying to wrest away." This is pretty heavy. How much if Rick's cum did you bring home with you?"

Sandy froze. "What?"

"You heard me. Did you and Eaves have a nice romantic fuck fest? I bet you never even saw the lake."

"Oh shit," Charlene mumbled and started backing slowly around the front of her vehicle.

"How? What? I don't know what you are implying, Greg, but I'll chalk it up to pre wedding jitters!" She was going to go all in, swim that river in Egypt called Denial.

I pointed at Charlene, halting her escape. "Char? How was the Spa?" Her mouth opened, but nothing came out, her eyes big as golf balls, darting from Sandy to me, and back again. "Okay, no, by all means, feed me a line of shit. What's one more lie, right Charlene?" I could tell she was about to crack, but I backed off. If I drove a wedge between the sisters, I'd have a harder time getting Sandy out of my house.

I turned back to my would be, bride to be, "And you, any more feigned innocence from you and I take this bag and give it to the lovely Mrs. Eaves to have DNA tested."

"NO! Greg, listen, honey, let's go inside. Please! I don't know what that bitch next door has been telling you, but..."

"The truth, San. Just the truth. And, it was refreshing, tasted so good. Almost as good as her pussy." This statement shut everything down for a second and flipped a switch in the sisters. Sandy's jaw dropped, the air sucked out of her, and Charlene started babbling, "Oh shit, Greg, what did you do? Fucking Sandy's best friend? Fuck!"

"Oh, they aren't friends anymore. And I didn't fuck her, I just ate her out. I won't touch her until I know for sure your whore of a sister hasn't given me something. But then again, it's been so long since we've made love, I'm probably okay. And I wouldn't fuck her until I did this," Sandy's face was in her hands, tears and rage doing a poor job of being contained. I reached out and pulled her engagement ring off her finger,"... there, now you can fuck whoever you want, and so can I!"

Sandy fell to her knees, full on sobbing, shaking her head, not believing how quick her fairy tale life was coming apart.

"Charlene, help me get her up and into the house," I said, wanting to get this drama off the street. As we took her through the entry way into the living room, she saw all the boxes and suitcases, and her sobbing stopped, and her jaw dropped, when she realized the finality of events. Once she was on the sofa, I went and got them both bottles of cold water.

"I'm actually glad you are here Char, I'm going to break everything down for Sandy, but she's in a state, so you can go over stuff with her later."

I outlined, that I would refrain from informing Eaves wife or the firm about the affair, as long as she agreed to all my stipulations. I told her about the house becoming mine, and the payments I would make to her, including her getting all the deposit money she could get back. Most importantly, if she threatened or harmed Deedee in any way, the deal was off, and she and Rick would be sunk.

Sandy sat catatonic as Charlene held her hand. After a few moments, I said "The boxes are labelled, so take anything you will need for the first few days with you now. You can arrange to come and pick up the rest later. The locks have been changed, so you can't just show up. I'm going to go out back and enjoy what's left of my Sunday. When I come in, I expect you two to be gone."

Charlene nodded through tears and a runny nose. She looked more upset than Sandy. San was just blank. Unblinking. I walked over to her, and put my hand on her shoulder. After a moment she looked up at me. "I really did love you, Sandy. I would have gladly grown old with you. But, I couldn't share you. You understand, right?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes Greg, I do. I know it isn't worth much to you, but I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It happened, and then I just got deeper and deeper."

"How long had it been going on with Eaves? And had it happened before?"

"Oh God no. Just Rick," she paused, taking a deep breath and exhaling, "I guess it started just before Christmas. I mean he had taken me out to lunch a few times, and we spent some evenings working together, so the groundwork was there."

"Do you love him? Or is this the part where you make me feel better by telling me it was just sex?"

"Love? No, I don't think so. I have feelings for him, and I enjoy the way he makes me feel like I am the only woman in the world. But I have no delusions of ever becoming Mrs. Eaves. He is too accustomed to the lifestyle Margaret's money has given him. I knew it would be finished when we got married.

"That's the thing, San, when I found out, I wasn't hurt. It was almost like, I was relieved. We had drifted so far apart over the last couple of months, I thought I was failing you somehow. Was I not supporting you enough? Was the wedding too much pressure, should I have taken some of the planning on to help ease your burden? Were you having cold feet? Was I? There being someone else made sense when I heard it, so there was no hurt, no anger. Disappointment, yes. Then relief."

"I bet that little tramp next door was more than happy to provide you with some relief," Charlene mumbled.

"It wasn't like that. I went over there to get to the bottom of what was going on between her and your sister. You two were acting like teenagers, but I wanted it fixed before the wedding. Dee is my friend too, and I wanted her at the wedding. She wouldn't spill so I took her over my knee and spanked her till she told me. And, to be clear once again, old Greg has not gotten any 'relief' yet. I get the test results tomorrow."

Sandy spoke up. "It's not Deedee's fault, Char. She warned me, and I was foolish enough to think she wouldn't go through with it. It's all my fault." She paused to wipe tears from her cheek. "Greg, can we talk about the arrangement for a minute? I don't care about myself, but I have to think about Rick in this too. Could I get the agreement in writing, and have all three of us sign it? I just want a guarantee that if it doesn't click between you and Dee, that she won't fly off the handle and go to Rick's wife."

"That seems fair. But, I'm going to include that the arrangement is about me being fair and returning your investment in the house. The threat of exposing Eaves was to get you to agree to leave quietly and to protect Dee. This isn't a blackmail thing. There will be no further demands. I will find somebody to draw up the papers though, forgive me for not trusting Rick to do it."

"That's understandable. We are going to go. I will be back for the rest of the stuff on Thursday evening at 6pm. I'll call to confirm on Wednesday," turning to Charlene, she said "Let's see how much we can get in the back of your truck."

I Ieft them to it and went out back. I made some notes for the document on my phone and texted a brief summary of the afternoon to Deedee. She wanted to know how pissed Sandy was on a scale of 1 to 10. I let her know it didn't seem like that. I made supper and a lunch for the next day and hit the hay early to recharge after the weekend.

Monday proved to be a fairly easy work day. I had my out of office stuff done in the morning and the afternoon would be paperwork and emails for upcoming inspection appointments. I had lunch at my desk and made lists on my phone of stuff I had to do, budgets etc. Around 12:45 my phone started vibrating with an incoming call. Sandy. I let it go to voicemail. Then the text pings started.

- What the fuck did you do?

-I agreed to your terms!

-Answer your phone!

I packed up the mess of my lunch and left my cubicle, heading for outside. I wasn't going to do this here. My phone may as well have been a sex toy at this point, just a constant vibrating buzz. Once around the corner of the building I answered. "San, I don't know what's going on, but I had nothing to do with it."

"Bullshit! I just got fired and Rick is in with the board now! You were the only one who knew. So it was either you or Deedee!"

"Sandy. Listen to yourself for a sec. If they are turfing you two, they wouldn't do it without hard evidence. I didn't have any. I just worked out that Eaves was the most likely candidate when I found out you were having an affair at work."

"So how did they find out? Fuck! It must have been Dee. That fucking bitch is going to pay!" The call disconnected. I texted Deedee, letting her know that Sandy was on the warpath, and that she should stay away another night. I told her I would let her know if the coast was clear the next day.

I went back to my desk and did my best impression of being calm while freaking the fuck out on the inside. If Sandy was this mad, how pissed was lover boy going to be? How long was I going to have to watch my back?

My personal game of twenty questions was interrupted by a text notification.

- Ambassador Hotel bar. 3PM. ME

I didn't recognize the number. In knew it wasn't Dee because she was working till 4PM. If it was Eaves, he wouldn't be stupid enough to start shit in a hotel bar. Whatever it was, I just wanted it over and to feel some semblance of control again. I called my manager and let her know I would be out for the rest of the afternoon.

The drive across town was slow going, but I made it to the hotel at ten to three. As I entered the bar, I scanned the room for Eaves, or anyone else I knew. There were two sales men looking types in bad suits at a table near the front window, and well put together lady with a magnificent head of steel grey hair at the bar. Discounting the suits, I decided to take a seat at the bar and wait, because I was early. I asked the barman for a light beer. He nodded, then looked to the woman who nodded back at him. After pouring the bottle into a hurricane glass, he set it on a napkin three stools down, next to the woman.

I turned in my stool, giving the woman the once, twice and three times over, trying to recall having met her.

"I don't bite Mr. Burch. Why don't you come down here so we can have a more intimate conversation." I eyed her for a few more seconds, before slowly getting up and closing the eight foot difference. Once seated I picked up my beer, and took a good pull.

"Call me Greg," I said, hoping this would get an introduction in return.

"I'm Margaret."

The hamster wheel in my head did overtime for a few seconds before screeching to a halt. Not me, but M.E. "Well it is good to meet you Mrs. Eaves. Too bad about the circumstances. I can assume since you summoned me that you are aware of our connection?"

"Yes. I am. Have you spoken with your fiancée today?"

"Not long before the text from you. She's not having a good day. Did you happen to have anything to do with that?"

"I did, actually. One of the other women who works with your wife, and who had a similar relationship with my husband a couple of years back, contacted me some weeks back, and told me her tale out of guilt. She also let slip that she was pretty sure it was happening again." Margaret paused to wet her lips with some white wine. "I hired a private investigator to look into things. I am not naive and have known about his dalliances in the past, but this was the first time he has insinuated himself in a relationship or marriage. Am I correct in assuming the wedding may be postponed?"

"Indefinitely. How's your love life going?"

"About to get more exciting. Richard will be replaced easily. And, probably often for a while. Interested in an application?"

"As tempting as that sounds, and as stunning a female as you are, I will take a pass. Just in case no one has told you lately, you have the sexiest gray hair I have ever seen. You will have no problem attracting young energetic partners. Will your husband face the same fate as Sandy?"

"He already has. He was offered a severance package to go away. I supplied the board with a greatest hits video of the weekend. And photos from the last couple of weeks. I feel like this affair went deeper than all the others. It was time to cut the cords on his parachute. If he wants to fly, he can fly. At least you don't have to go through the legal process. Drink up. You are going to need it. You have a pissed off woman to go home to."

"Actually, I spent Saturday packing her stuff and gave her the boot when she got home yesterday. I also had a tip off. But things had been cooling considerably. I was hoping it was wedding stress and that it could be rekindled. When I confronted her, she had claimed this weekend was a last hurrah for she and Rick, but I don't think she would have been able to stick to that. I think she has fallen for him. She was more worried about you finding out than she was about her life being packed in boxes."

"I am sorry that you have had to go through this. You seem like a nice guy. Better luck next time." She reached into her clutch and passed me a card with her contact info. "If you need anything, copies of the proof, advice, or if Rick gives you any trouble, call me. I have friends in the police force. We can deal with things quietly."

"Of course. And, to ease your fears, I won't be looking for any kind of revenge or retribution. I just want to face the betrayal and move on."

Margaret looked at me with a questioning gaze and shook her head slightly. "You've already found someone else, haven't you? Work wife? Her sister?"

I chuckled and blushed. "Nurse next door. Sandy's former best friend."

"Ouch. Was she the one who tipped you off about Sandy and Rick?"

"Bingo."

"You two be careful. A rat and a poacher? Your former fiancée will be looking for a couple of pounds of flesh."

"She is laying low for a couple of days. Thanks for the advice though. If there is nothing else, I am going to head out. It's been a long couple of days and I want to go lay in the pool for a bit."

"Happy floating. And if you change your mind give me a call," the silver haired beauty said with a wicked grin, giving me the once over again.

"I will. Take care, Margaret."

Leaving the hotel, I spent the better part of 40 minutes to get home. As I turned onto my street, I was met with police lights and an officer stopping me with his hand. He approached my window. "Afternoon, sir. The street is closed. Do you live in the area?"

"I live at number 42, right about where the cruisers are parked. Is there a problem? Wouldn't happen to be a redhead losing her shit, would there?"

"Neighbors heard some breaking glass and shouting fifteen minutes ago. Officers are trying to assess if the person inside is armed, while we wait for a tactical unit to show up."

"That would be my former fiancée. She doesn't own a gun, and there are no firearms at that residence. Has the homeowner been contacted?"

"Not yet, Sir. But if you had their contact number that would save us some time. I'll move the car and you can drive down. Ask for Sgt. Faulks. He will take the number."

"No problem. Thanks for everything." I put the car in drive and nosed around his cruiser when he backed up. As I pulled up in front of Deedee's place, another officer met me.

"Sgt.Faulks?" I asked, exiting the vehicle.

"Sir." The word said with enough authority that I knew I had the right guy, and that he was a man economic with words.

"I'm Greg Burch. I live next door at number 42. I believe the person inside the home may be my ex fiancée. I told the officer up the street that she doesn't own any weapons and there aren't any inside this house. I know the owner well, they were best friends for a long time."

"From the yelling and sounds of things smashing inside, I take it they are no longer 'best friends'. Is your ex a drug user? If we go in there without tack, are we going to be able to subdue her fairly easily?"

"The worst, and most probable case is that she had some drinks, and is making bad decisions. She lost me, her home, and her job in the last 24 hours and is just pissed. I bet if you just went in and told her that if she ever wants to work as a paralegal again, to go with you peacefully, she would go with you. The homeowner probably won't even press charges if the damages are paid for."

"Okay. We'll give it a shot. But if she resists or assaults anybody, she is getting charged."

Ten minutes later, Sandy was led from the house. Her eyes had huge red circles around them from crying. When she saw me, she found more tears. Shaking her head she called out" Why Greg? Why did she have to ruin everything?"

4DDthemuse
4DDthemuse
125 Followers