All Comments on 'No(I)Sey Neighbor'

by 4DDthemuse

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
mainer42mainer4211 months ago

well written and a good read.

FireFox59FireFox5911 months ago

I'd have to question how much Greg loved his fiance to start with. He seemed that take the information that she was cheating on him and lying to go on a weekend trip with her lover just weeks before the wedding rather well in my opinion. This marriage was clearly doomed from both sides from the get go.

servant111servant11111 months ago

Nice but hope there is a follow on…

5 stars

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

I fell asleep, is it over?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why the need for two parts of this story? Four pages were enough to tell it all!

maedhros21maedhros2111 months ago

So the main character basically rapes his wifes friend with his hand .....so in reality they are both pieces of shit as is this story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking forward to the next part.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Rather childish of him regarding his actions. Together for 9 years and he doesn't bother to check any details that she is actually having an affair! What if Deedee was lying to him. A long-shot, I know but he hasn't seen anything to confirm what Deedee has stated. So, he's going to start cancelling everything immediately without verifying?

Didn't he have the address of where the batchelorette party weekend was to take place? Charlene is meant to be there with other of her co-workers. Or actually check on the AP's wife and stop beating around the bush and tell her. All that crap about telling his cheating fiancee that unless she gives up the house and allows him to buy her out, he will inform the Law firm and the AP's wife. If he doesn't contact AP's wife immediately he will lose his advantage. Plus, doesn't he want revenge on AP? Law firms generally have HR policies regarding Partners NOT bonking the interns or salaried staff. The house ownership is a legal issue. He can't just demand she do certain things. How retarded is this guy? He can't kick her out of a jointly owned home.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story please write the next part soon !

deependerdeepender11 months ago

Most LW mc's would require verification of Deedee's story independent of the person who stated up front that she said she was going to take him away from his fiancée. While believable, the story IS self-serving. Everything he thinks he knows comes from a person with both an axe to grind and an ulterior motive. If the fiancée can be duplicitous cannot the next door neighbor be so as well? Doesn't he owe his betrothed a chance to respond before committing to jilt her? Not much integrity here by anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have to question whether Firefox59 read the story. All his points were clearly addressed multiple times in the narrative. My only question is how the confrontation goes down and once he's got Sandy's agreement in writing concerning division of assets does he let the her boyfriends wife in on all the details. Fuck this nice guy bullshit, trick the slut into giving him what he wants then burn them both to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and a good story. I felt deprived at the end because I wanted to hear more. I can figure it out but it’s better to read it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A nice story but I have a few issues. First he says his feelings for Sandra have waned over the past year or more. Then why get married? it would have been better if you said they were complacent or feeling like they were married. not "hot" but settled.

His going for D was okay. They'd been close for years. He should be pissed but not puking in disgust just like you portrayed him.. (like a married man finding his wife is cheating)

Why has he not called Sandra's sister? Or is he WANTING a major confrontation with Sandra first? Calling the sister would be the normal thing if he did not.

And telling the asshole's wife is a no brainer no matter what he promises. Sandra is gonna sue him for more anyway. She is cheating with a lawyer and he is gonna be an ass.

4 stars for a good plot.

Gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Promising.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

5 stars so far.

Given his lack of response to the news of his SLUTS infidelity, I bet the confrontation will be nothing but a small whimper.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Part one of a two part story."

.

That information belongs in the title as a chapter number so it's know the story is not complete BEFORE opening the story. Automatic rating of 1.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Good story. Clean up some of the technical/editing errors and it could have been really good.

FYI, not a fan of cliffhangers! I really wanted to keep reading and find out what happened when she came home from her weekend at the lake house.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don’t post a story until it’s god damn done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why would he have to give her half of what the house is worth if it's HIS house? He bought it, she moved in AND they're NOT MARRIED YET! He doesn't owe her a damn thing. Lastly, I must be the ONLY non-drinker, nonsmoker and drug clean reader on this site. I absolutely HATE it when writers keep adding that garbage in their stories. 4*

mac1729mac172911 months ago

Great start, looking to the finally

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

A genuine non LW slut.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh. Gotta agree with FireFox, he didn't care all that much about her cheating. Looks like it's all over but the whining, why is another part needed?

.

No real conflict when the MC's don't care about each other. If they don't care, how can I? Rounded up to 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So far so good. For now an average 3*. Will go to a 5* if the 2nd chapter doesn't take so long and there's a BTB and Rick. Thanks.

Frank66Frank6611 months ago

Common theme, common story, yet I found it interesting all the way thru. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What if Dee is lying?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder if there is a twist. He has no proof. Only DeeDees word. Are the pay being set up by a spiteful neighbour

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196911 months ago

They should use that gps history to go get some concrete proof

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You ever believe a story like this till you verify. He could be set up. Makes no sense to believe you neighbor who has her sites on you without checking it out. It is easy enough to find out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story so far. Wondering if this us a setup. How long before the second part? It's been quite a while

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Pretty good story but where is the BTB, there has to be one? In any relationship there has to be trust and if it includes sex it must be exclusive. Waiting with baited breath....................

JRandyJJRandyJ10 months ago

What if DeeDee is lying?

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

I don’t get the title. Meaning? But an interesting tale, though he takes his fiancé’s betrayal as if it were meaningless.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His lack of trying get even a shred of confirmation seems reckless. At least maybe call Charlotte?

.

But then, it IS a fact that Dee and Sandy have been non friends for almost 2 months — and Sandy isn’t talking. That certainly gives Dee’s story a patina of credibility.

.

Meanwhile…these guys have been together for years, buying a house together, and they are just now getting married? Why tne huge delay?

.

5 *****

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

Sound plot, narrative and dialogue. I would have gone to the lake and taken pictures covertly, but you obviously sucked me in for me to even think about it. 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, amazing story. Exciting, charming, romantic, love the characters. I almost didn't start because I thought it was a cuck story, but wow, you got me. Now, just the payoff of the confrontation and the resolution of the new couple.

nestorb30nestorb309 months ago

Where is the confirmation, you have the word of a woman that lusts for you. The reason for the breakup between the two woman could be her desire for the other woman's fiance....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user4DDthemuse@4DDthemuse
After being an avid Literotica fan for a few years my wife convinced me to start putting fingers to the keys. I have been with my voluptuous partner for over thirty years and until six years ago had never had thoughts of straying. Then a stunning pixie ten years younger than ...