No(I)Sey Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere along the way while I was dealing with my inner struggle, Deedee's moans had turned from 'Don'ts' to ' Don't Stop!' They had gotten much louder too. I slid my thumb into her while I still kept rubbing her with my middle and ring finger. She howled. I then stopped rubbing her and pressed on her clit hard while finding the same corresponding place inside with my thumb, then I squeezed hard.

"Come on you fucking bastard! Finish me! I need to cum!" She pushed herself harder onto my thumb and her body started tensing up. I pulled my hand away.

"Don't! Don't stop! I'm so close!"

"Tell me what happened and I'll make you cum" I said calmly.

"No!"

"Then we are done here..."

"Okay! Okay. I'll tell you... but only what happened. The whole story later."

"Deal" I slid my thumb back inside her and started stimulating her clit. "Out with it", I said, as I reached under her with my left hand and grabbed her nipple through her tank top and gave a good pull on it. She had little b cup tits, but absolute party nipples, as I had witnessed many times poolside. "Do you want me to stop again?" I said, slowing my fingers.

"Okay! I... I, uhhn... I... threatened to steal you away from her!" I let that sink in for a moment.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it? Now you get your reward." Now that I knew where her g spot was, I abandoned her clit and turned my hand palm down and slid my index and middle fingers into her pussy and started absolutely hammering them in and out, applying pressure and assaulting her spongey center as I slid back and forth over it. Deedee was full on screaming and gasping for breath now. She only lasted a little over a minute. When she started stiffening, I felt her abdominal muscles tense over my raging hard on first. Then she was trying to straighten her legs but couldn't because of my hand being in the way. The wails stopped, turning into a croaking gibberish. I felt her vaginal walls grip at my fingers. I didn't know if I was going to be able to get the depth I needed much longer. Then I felt the first jet of fluid hit the palm of my hand and splash against our legs. Followed by another. Then came the sound. Deedee let out a scream so animal and feral, l that it was like the scene in a horror movie. It sounded like her soul was leaving her body. Then it did. Deedee went limp and started to slide off my lap. I caught her around her back with my left arm, stopping her fall.

Someone nearby yelled "Jesus buddy, leave some for tomorrow, it's only Friday!" If the significance of the fact that I was sitting in my next door neighbor's yard, holding her half naked form, covered from the waist down in her ejaculate, a mere two weeks before my wedding wasn't starting to sink in, I would have found his observation very funny. As it was I was suddenly back in the moment, letting what had just happened, what had been revealed to sink in. I slid my arms under Dee's chest and hips and stood up, letting her feet down, turning her and picking her up and sitting again, with her facing me and her legs hanging over the edge of the chair. I just sat holding her, letting my gaze drift from the serene look on her face down across her chest to her mound, and her soaked thighs, shiny and slick as her secretions that were starting to dry in the cooling night air.

I was lost in thought, processing what had just happened, realizing the repercussions that this act would have on my friendship with Dee, my relationship with my wife if she ever found out, and the steps I would have to take to make sure that would never happen. It occurred to me that this was the first time I had thought of Sandy since the spanking started. I was fully focused on Deedee. Our dry spell had left me pretty horny, and even now, when guilt and shame should be kicking in, my erection was straining and throbbing against Deedee's ass like a Jehovah's Witness banging on a screen door.

"You fucked up Greg," she uttered quietly, as I turned my gaze down to her face. She had a shy smile on her flushed face.

"That I did." Without consciously thinking about what I was doing, I put my palm on her cheek and brushed my thumb under her lower lip. "Are you Okay? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No. I'm okay. Thank you. I really needed that." She smiled and started to stir. "But I have to pee, and I better get my cooter covered up before the mosquitos find out the ass buffet is open for business. Are you sticking around for a few minutes?"

"Uh, yeah, you sorta owe me a little bit of an explanation about what you told me. I need some details after you dropped that on me."

"You were pretty insistent that I tell you. Quick thinking in switching tactics. I could have withstood a lot more spanking and not spilled the beans. I'll be back in a minute." I watched her pale ass sway as she slipped in through the sliding door. I absentmindedly went to stroke my beard and remembered where my right hand had been. I smelled my fingers, taking in the remnants of her aroma on them. I was hard again in seconds. Fuck, she smelled good. Now all I could think about was tasting her pussy.

I got up and slipped into the kitchen to wash my hands and got a wet scott towel to wipe my legs off. A couple of minutes later Deedee reappeared wearing a short silk robe. She opened the cupboard below her island and grabbed a bottle of Mezcal and two shot glasses. She filled them and slid one over to me. "No lemons. Suck it up, Buttercup."

"I'm good with no lemon, but let's stop using words like suck in sentences. It's hard work keeping my friend in check right now for some reason."

"You weren't the one trying to keep your hands off it. I thought it was going to pierce my bellybutton for a minute back there. I guess I sort of 'owe' you one." She raised her glass, pointed at mine and we both threw back the liquid fire.

"Bring the bottle. You owe me more details. I can look after myself." I picked up the shot glasses and headed back outside. I swung my chair around so it was facing hers and moved a small side table in between us. She sat down and got comfortable, pouring two more shots.

She handed one to me, "Here, you are going to need this." We dumped the shots, grimaced, and settled back. "Okay, so I was going to do this tomorrow, and thought I would have more time to go over stuff in my head. You are the last person on earth I wanted to have this conversation with. The only way to do it is to rip the band-aid off. Sandy isn't at a bachelorette weekend. She's been having an affair with one of her bosses and is on a last hurrah weekend at his lake house before she gets married."

You hear stories of people getting bad news and just sitting there not reacting, like they blocked it out. I understood how that happens now. It was like I was under a car wash pressure shower of questions, thoughts, emotions and rage all at the same time. After a minute or so Deedee asked if I was okay.

"Okay is not a word that I would use right now. Like, just wow. You're sure?" I asked, needing to know one hundred percent that my life as I knew it, was over.

"So here is what went down between Sandy and I. About seven weeks ago, she came to me and asked me If I could help her out, that she had a big favor to ask. I told her sure, anything. That is when she dropped it on me that she had been having an affair with one of the partners at work. She had come up with this lake weekend idea as a last goodbye, because although he had no problem boinking someone's girlfriend, he said he wouldn't fuck somebody else's wife. I was almost catatonic. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. You guys were the best couple. The kind of relationship I would kill for. And here she was pissing all over it for some side dick. Before I could respond she continued and asked if she paid for it, if I would go up north to a spa for the weekend so that it would seem logical that I was gone on the bachelorette weekend with her and you wouldn't get suspicious."

"When I had finally recovered my faculties I asked her if she was completely fucking insane. I told her I would have nothing to do with her cheating ass, or her cover up. I got up to come over to your place but she got to the door before me blocking my way. She started freaking out, saying that I couldn't tell you, that it was just sex and it was basically over, that she didn't want to lose you."

I laughed. She had a funny way of showing it if she didn't want to lose me. "So... In the seven weeks since then why haven't you told me?"

"That's the part that I was getting around to. Are you sure you're Okay? I just told you your fiancée has been with another man for a while, and you seem to be taking it pretty well. I mean, shit, I was furious with her. For you. How could she do this to you." She poured more shots.

"I'll be okay. Just digesting. And, so much of the last few months makes sense now. I was currently on the longest dry spell of my adult life. I thought all the late evenings, screen time, etc. was her busy with wedding stuff. She was trying to live two lives. I should have seen the signs. I guess deep down I knew. The thing that hurts the most, I think, is that I'm not hurting, I'm not furious. Only a little numb. I came that close to a huge mistake." She slid the shot across to me and we dumped them. I wiped my mouth, felt a bit of bile." Any more of this would be a mistake as well. I'm going to switch back to beer."

"Yeah. I think I'm done too. I'm a little low energy after that 'interrogation'. No one has ever made me do that before." Her lips curled into a little conspirators smile, and she blushed a bit.

"What? Spill your secrets?"

"No, you asshole. Spill my juices. Jesus. I thought I was going to come apart at the seams." Deedee sat back in her chair, running her hand through her hair and composing herself. I could tell she was reliving her orgasm in her head. "So anyway," she continued, "I told Sandy that I would give her a chance to break it off that day. Cut all ties with him and quit her job. She said she would end it with him but couldn't give up her job. She looked like she was sincere about ending it. I gave her an ultimatum. If she ended it and gave up the idea of the last hurrah weekend, I would keep my mouth shut, but I would be done with both of you, because I don't stay friends with cheating whores, and, I would never be able to look you in the face again knowing what she did to you. But, if she went through with the weekend, I told her I would tell you everything."

"Wow. How did she react to that?" I asked, picturing Sandy in full freak out mode.

"She stood there shaking her head, turning whiter by the second. Then, I told her that if she did go, I would also take you away from her. That you deserved a faithful woman, not to be married to somebody else's used up cunt."

"Did you mean it?"

"At first it was a reactionary, scared straight type thing. But the more time that went by, I built up scenarios and fantasies in my head. Now, I don't know what the fuck I think. I just know that when she came and picked up her bags this afternoon, it made it real easy to make the decision to tell you. So, I was drinking and thinking, working on how I was going to tell you when you showed up. I'm so sorry she didn't have it in her to choose you, Greg. She really fucked up."

"Wait, she came and packed her bag, not Char?"

"Yeah. I took the day off today. I watched her leave around 2:20."

"Her co-worker had called me and told me about the bachelorette thing and that it was going to be a surprise. That Charlene would be coming to pack for her."

Deedee was shaking her head. "Just a bigger web of lies. She didn't care who she was going to end up catching in it, as long as she got what she wanted. And I really don't think deep down that she would have ended it. They would have found a way to justify it to themselves." She got quiet for a moment, then leaned forward with her elbows on her knees. "So... What now?"

I thought for a few seconds. "Well first thing, is get some sleep. Then tomorrow, make a list of everything that has to be cancelled, for the wedding. Try to find an appraiser to come look at the house tomorrow or Sunday. I'd like to have a better idea what the house is worth. I can check online to see what we've already paid on the mortgage and see if I can scrounge half to buy her out. I want to keep my house - I've put so much into it, brought the value up. Plus, there is this hot piece of ass nurse that lives next door." This brought the desired smile to her lips. "Then figure out how I'm going to confront her. We aren't married yet, so I can't get her served at work. Do I sit on it for a few days? Make her think she got away with it? Do I find out where this assholes lake house is, and drive up there and tack a wedding invitation addressed to him on the front door tomorrow night, so they find it on Sunday? Pack all her shit, have it waiting in the foyer when she gets home Sunday? Or better yet, make Charlene come pack it. That would be poetic. So many options, so little time to decide."

Deedee's eyes started to sparkle. I could tell she was up to no good." Okay, out with it", I said, sensing her glee. She already had a revenge plan of her own. "I can tell you have an idea too."

"Well, I had envisioned, depending on how my talk with you went tomorrow, was for you to take a video of me blowing you, while you tell her she can come get her whore shit out of your house. That was the tame version. In the epic drama remix, I put on her wedding dress even though it would be floating on me and let your seed dribble out of my mouth onto it after you came."

I shook my head. "Jesus. Remind me never to cross you. You would be the last person I wanted hunting down my ass."

"Hopefully I will. Every night. And a couple or three mornings a week. Depending on my shifts."

"You seem pretty confident in your ability to woo me. What if you're not my type?" I asked, expecting this to set her back a bit.

"If I wasn't your type, you wouldn't have spanked and finger fucked me in front of half the neighborhood. It's that bitch's own fault for leaving your needs unattended for so long. Speaking of which, do you want to make that video now?" She started to get up, again, pretty sure of herself.

"Slow up cowgirl. It's been a few weeks, but she had been seeing this guy longer than that. I wouldn't dream of touching you without getting tested first."

"We could...I mean, I've got..." she started.

"Nope. If tonight is truth time, if I had been single when you moved in here, I would have asked you out within the first week. I love your energy, your confidence, and a guy can tell when he meets a fierce independent woman that you don't wait for someone else to snap her up. I mean just the way everything has gone down tonight, the fact that I didn't freak out about Sandy, that I felt I had to get you two to patch things up - it was because I missed you being around. Even more than I was missing the intimacy with Sandy. Maybe this whole wedding thing was a subconscious way for us to try and reconnect. But, maybe, this thing had already run its course."

"Well, guess it has now..." Dee chimed in.

"Yeah it has. The point I was trying to make was, yes I care for you and yes I am attracted to you, but when we get together for the first time I don't want a latex wall between us. Until I know I haven't picked up something from Sandy, and until I confront her and get her out... "

"You would rather not put me further in the hole with her. She is going to be fucking pissed come Sunday. I get that."

"In fact, it might not be a good idea for you to even be here."

"I already took a noon till midnight shift for Sunday. If she is going to come after me, she will find me. I'm a big girl. And I'm playing a big girl game. I knew what I was getting into. Just do me a favor and break it clean and fast with her. I've listened to her brag about your thick cock for years, but feeling it sticking into my belly tonight has leant some urgency to the situation. Don't make me wait too long. I'm one of those fierce independent women, remember?"

"It's getting late. Are you working tomorrow? Any plans?"

"I'm supposed to be working off a hangover, then liquid lunch, then go tell my rugged, hung neighbor that his fiancée is cheating on him, then I was hopefully going to apply for a vacant position." She was such a fucking brat. "Or several positions."

"You keep talking all smart assed and you are going to get spanked again young lady."

"Maybe that's what I was hoping..." Deedee said as she bit her lower lip, remembering the stings her cheeks had received.

"Nope. That's enough out of you for tonight. I had better get out of here before I change my mind. I'll call you tomorrow." I stood and picked up the shot glasses, water bottles etc, that littered the table and took them inside to the sink. Dee had followed me in and was sidling up to me, hoping to sway me into initiating more contact. "I meant it Deidre. I have to get some sleep, then decide my course of action for tomorrow."

She was staring up into my eyes. "Do you mean everything you've said tonight? I just want to make sure I didn't misinterpret all the stuff that was said. This isn't just about a revenge/ rebound bang, right? We are talking about you and I starting a relationship. I'm just so fucked up from stress and so tired, I need to know I'm not reading all the signals wrong. I need to know it was all worth it." Dee looked like she was doing her level best to hold tears back. Fucking nurses. Always prepared for the worst.

I finished rinsing my hands, dried them, letting the silence hang, letting her twist for a moment. I turned to her, reached up, and slid my right hand around to the nape of her neck and pulled her up into a kiss. Her lips were tentative at first, but gave in to instinct. I let go of her neck and leaned forward, sliding my hands under her robe and grabbing her by the ass cheeks before picking her up and depositing her on the island behind us. I stepped between her legs as she was reaching for my head and shirt, looking for any handhold to pull me back in. She was making short fussing noises, like a toddler who had just had it's favorite toy taken away and was about to throw a tantrum.

When my lips found hers again, she attacked with more urgency, forcing her tongue into my mouth. At the same time, she was pulling the belt of her robe loose with one hand and palming the expanding front of my shorts with the other. I pulled back and took her chin between my thumb and index finger, holding her gaze, and had to wait a few seconds for the glaze of lust to recede. I made the mistake of looking down between us, taking in the median of flesh that was visible between the two sides of her open robe. Beautiful well-defined thighs, burgundy lace high cut panties, one of the sexiest innies I have ever seen, the slight cleavage and hint of underboob. It was a struggle to snap out of it and take control of the situation again.

"Unh uh, Dee. Just a kiss. Just a taste. For both our sakes. If we want to take the moral high ground and call out Sandy for her actions, then we have to stop now. Earlier was already too much." I leaned my forehead into hers and whispered "Give me a couple of days to figure out a time line for getting rid of her. I might have to leave for a few days. You might have to leave for a few days. I think she will be more upset at losing her wedding day than losing me. For tonight just get some sleep." I kissed her forehead.

Deedee shuffled forward on the countertop. She fully opened her robe, giving me a look at everything I was passing up tonight, before folding each side across herself and knotting the belt snuggly. She smiled "I just want to once again state for the record how stupid your fiancée is for thinking that I wouldn't follow through on my promise." She wrapped her calves around my upper legs and pulled me towards her, our lips meeting one more time. "Before you go, give me your phone."