No(I)Sey Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deedee pouted. "Okay. But the longer you make me wait the worse it's going to be for you. Right now there is an even chance I'm going to suck the skin right off of it the first time." She opened her mouth and hollowed in her cheeks before making an exaggerated swallowing motion with her throat muscles.

I groaned. I could feel my boner flexing against her upper thighs. "You better get going or my resolve is going to fade quick. "We kissed again, and it turned into a make out session. She broke away and jumped up.

"Yep. Gotta go! I need a cold shower or to sit in a bucket of ice or something. No one has ever made me this wet without foreplay. I'll send you pictures of the wet spot in my bed when I'm done. Just so you know what you're missing." Dee turned and pulled up on the waistband of her light grey leggings, giving me a look at her camel toe, and indeed as she continued to hold the thin material in place the small wet spot that had been there grew, and darkened. "Last chance!"

"Go. Test results by Monday. And remember, make yourself scarce tomorrow. Stay way, stay safe." I stood up, adjusting the discomfort in my crotch. I kissed her on the forehead and she hugged me, tightly, with her head sideways against my chest. I could feel the dampness of tears wetting the cotton of my t-shirt.

"Tell me again," she whispered, barely audible.

I put one hand on her head, cradling it. "It's real. It's happening. By this time tomorrow, the worst will be over with. I'll call you when she's gone, but I still want you to not be here tomorrow night. She's going to be way more pissed with you than with me. She clearly already doesn't care about me. I'm just the cuck fiancée that was keeping her fed and sheltered for her lover. Are you doing day shift on Monday?"

"Yeah. Day - 10. I should be home by 4:30."

"Come directly here. I picked up new locks for the front and garage door today when I got the boxes. I didn't think about it but we might have to change your lock too. I'm just assuming she had a key, right?"

"I hadn't thought of that. Yeah, uh, she has a front door key and one for the patio door, but I can put the security bar down and she won't be able to get in there."

"Bring a bag over tomorrow morning with a couple of days worth of stuff. I'll change your front door lock after you leave. Now go on, get some sleep." I smacked her ass as I pushed her towards the door. She yelped, reminding me of the punishment I had doled out the night before. Judging by the look she gave me, and the red creeping up her neck and cheeks, she was reminded of it as well. She froze, and was starting to turn. I pointed towards the door. "Good night, Dee."

"Night," she said, disappointment and defeat in her voice. I had a sense that sending her home, separating ourselves before lust consumed us was infinitely harder than the business I had to deal with the next day. I cleaned up quick, had a shower and fell into bed. Sleep didn't take long to come, as my mind was much calmer and more relaxed than the night before.