No(I)Sey Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't bring it. What do you need?"

"I changed my number this week. Just so I won't have to deal with Sandy. I'll text it to you." She was looking up into my eyes while rubbing my forearms. "I don't want to let you go. If I let go, the spell is broken, and it won't feel real. For five years I've been looking for someone that measured up to you so that I could stop coveting my best friend's man."

"If you had told me the day you found out, we might be shacked up together already. You're the one that was wasting time."

"Okay! Out!" She pushed me away from her and hopped down off the counter. "I'm a southern lady of a certain age. Talking about shacking up and playin' house gets me wetter than the morning grass. You gotta leave, or I'm still going to be riding you when Sandy gets home on Sunday." Deedee wasn't joking. She was flushed all over again.

"Don't make promises your ass can't cash." I gave her my best shit eating grin as I backed away to the door. "Text me tomorrow. And just in case, keep everything PG until after She is out of the picture. This is going to be hard enough without her trying to turn you into the bad guy."

"Goodnight Greg. And thanks again for the finger bang. That was the perfect stress reliever before I spilled my guts out to you. It is surprisingly easy to let a guy know how you feel about him after he has already given you the best orgasm of your life."

"Way to give me performance anxiety, Dee. Maybe I won't be able to measure up after that."

She giggled. "I just had that thing in my hands. You measure up just fine. You just make sure you let me know when the coast is clear. I don't need any Hallmark gestures. You call me and I'm coming to fuck you. Right then. I might even take you on your front lawn, so that all the other ladies in the neighborhood will hear just how you measure up." She was getting herself so worked-up, she was actually starting to pant.

"On that note, I really am getting out of here. I'll call you tomorrow. Have a good sleep," I said from the door, knowing that if I got close to her again, I wouldn't end up leaving.

Once back at my place, I knew that it was useless trying to go right to bed. I got a fizzy water, pen and notepad, and started making a list of things I had to do, things I had to find out, and doing a mock budget to see what keeping the house was going to take. A) I had worked damn hard to turn this old house into a relaxing oasis and B) it was not like I could let Sandy keep the house and move in with Dee next door. We've all seen stories of how that works out on Forensic Files. Cancelling credit cards and freezing bank accounts was off the table too, because we were going to have to deal with refunds on stuff that had already been paid for as far as the wedding went. At least for the venue, cake, flowers, catering etc, we would get everything except the deposit back.

After an hour and a half, my mind had calmed to the point that I knew sleep would come. I took a quick shower, crawled into bed and settled in. Although my first instinct was to rub one out once my thoughts had settled on Deedee, I decided against it. In fact, I was leaning more towards abstaining completely until we got together. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but I also wanted the first time to be spontaneous, not reading from a fantasy script I had already played out in my head. I was going to need a good stockpile of cum just to make it through the first night. I turned off my thoughts and sleep eventually took me.

Saturday dawned, started, and was in full swing before tapping on the door downstairs roused me from my slumber. I pulled on a pair of shorts and headed downstairs. I opened the door and found nobody there. Closing the door, I heard the knocking again and realized it was the back door. I turned into the kitchen to see Deedee standing out back. I unlocked the door.

"Hey. Good morning," she said, striding in and placing a shopping bag on the counter.

"Morning. What time is it?" I asked, taking in the vision before me. Dee was wearing a white cotton dress that was more like a bodysuit with a mini skirt bottom. Tight enough that it was entirely evident she was not wearing a bra. I was willing to bet the farm there were no panties in attendance either.

"Li'l after ten. I brought breakfast." she unpacked some tupperwares of cut fruit, a couple of yogurts, some orange juice and two homemade egg and sausage breakfast bagels. She popped the reservoir off the Kuerig and filled it. "You go shower and I'll get stuff plated while the coffees are brewing."

I know better than to disobey a woman on a mission. I was in the shower quickly, dressed and back in the kitchen in under ten minutes. I found her out back, at the patio table with the spread laid out, finishing up a call as I took my seat.

"I'm going to stay with Donna, one of the other nurses on my shift tomorrow night. Just in case. I told her I was re-caulking all of my bathroom tomorrow morning and really can't stand the smell for the first twenty four hours."

"That's a great idea" I said, taking a sip of coffee. "This looks great. Thank you."

"You are very welcome. Even though we got the uncomfortable talk out of the way last night, I still woke up stressed and nervous. I think I was - am - a little scared that outside of the heat of the moment, having had time to think, that you might have had a change of heart as far as Sandra goes." Deedee was avoiding eye contact.

"Negatory. Like I said last night, I could feel the spark fading for her the last couple of years. I was jealous of you because I felt you got more one on one time with her than I did. I was jealous of her because she got more one on one with you. The heat in the bedroom was dimming a bit. Less often, more intense. Like each of us was racing to get ours, she wasn't waiting to try and climax together anymore. I don't know if this makes sense to you, but the way I see it there are three kinds of intercourse. There's making love, there is sex and then there is just fucking. We were definitely in the last category."

Deedee was shaking her head. "I had no idea. Up until she blindsided me that day I thought you guys had a good thing going. She never complained about you, didn't seem unhappy. I don't get it."

"I mean I wouldn't say we were unhappy. I still loved her, and I think it was mutual, there was just less passion. When she started talking about marriage and I proposed, it spiced things up for a bit. But I could tell I didn't have her full attention all the time. The one thing that was there was trust. Both ways. She had never showed any signs of jealousy, was never territorial. That was comforting. But now to find out she has pulled that rug out from under me, it is done. All that is left is the details of the exit strategy."

Deedee got up and came around the table to stand beside me. She slid one leg between my two and pulled. I got the point and pushed my chair back, turning it slightly. Deedee plopped down into my lap and threw her arms around my neck. I was staring into her eyes and listening to both of our breathing patterns speed up. I could see her pulse in her neck. I leaned in, put my lips over the spot and ran my tongue over the artery, feeling her blood rushing right behind a couple of thin walls of tissue. I tensed my tongue and flicked it repeatedly over the area. Deedee moaned. "Oh my god that's hot. I can't wait to feel that thing go to town on my pussy," she whispered in my ear. I felt her fidgeting. I thought she was ticklish. Then she pulled her neck away for a second and rubbed the area with two fingers, which appeared to be wet. Then the aroma hit my nose. She had coated her fingers with her own secretions and was rubbing it into her neck. My half-mast soldier was at full attention now. She could feel it poking into her bottom and she wiggled her ass to let me know she felt it.

Dee stuck the two fingers into her mouth to clean off the juices that remained on the back of them. I greedily lapped at her neck, relishing the taste of her nectar. Now I wanted it from the source. I picked her up in my arms and deposited her on the table as she shrieked. I grabbed her right ankle and pulled her ass to the table edge then dropped to my knees. Her ass had slid, but the thin cotton had stayed, leaving her exposed almost up to her navel. Bingo on the no panties hunch.

She had the prettiest little pussy I had ever seen. A small, trimmed landing strip and just a hint of stubble on her puffy outer lips. The rest was waxed and smooth. Her slit was short and her inner lips were out and doing their best version of vaginal duck face. She was already plenty wet and her musky scent was filling my head with caveman thoughts. But I needed to repress those.

I hooked my thumbs behind her knees and pushed them back until they touched torso, bringing another squeal from her lips. That quickly turned into a moan as I gave her a long, slow, flat-tongued lick from tailbone to tuft, hitting all the spots in between. She threw her head back so hard it banged on the glass tabletop. I looked up to check to see if she was okay.

"Don't fucking stop, Greg! Eat me. I've dreamed of this for so long!" I rubbed the pad of my thumb along her opening, bringing moans from her as I approached her bean. The moans turned into a groan as I slid my thumb into her, slicking it up well with her juices. After sawing in and out four times and realizing how tight she was even in this aroused state, I put my other forearm across the backs of her thighs and pushed, rocking her back more. Her ass cheeks were still showing the color from the spanking she got last night, but it didn't look like there would be any bruising. I attacked her anus with my tongue, bathing it with my saliva and working it slowly open as she squealed. I pulled my thumb out of her pussy and coated her starfish with her juices, then stuck it in my mouth to clean it off really good before sticking it back into her tight cunt and returning my tongue to her asshole.

"Oh my god, Greg...if you keep that up and I'm going to cum. It feels so good!" Deedee was cooing up a storm, trying to resolve the internal struggle of trying to decide if getting her ass reamed while spread wide on a glass table in sight of five other houses in the morning sun was the most embarrassing thing, or the hottest thing she had ever done.

I sat up to let her cool down a bit, and took a swig of juice and stood up. As I did I rotated my thumb do that it was now palm down and started sliding it in long, slow arcs - almost out, then all the way in to the palm. The coos turned to moans as I leaned forward attached my lips to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, her taste and smell making my mouth water, lubricating it as sucked it back and forth over the ridge of my inner lips. I started letting my pinky finger slide over her saliva-greased asshole, causing her to squeal loudly. Not wanting to draw the ire of our neighbors, I reached up and covered her mouth with my free hand. Within seconds, she straightened out her legs, trapping my hips between her calves, and she started trembling. As Dee screamed into the palm of my hand, I tensed my thumb so that the last couple of grinds against her g spot. The tremors turned into spasms as I had to pull my thumb out before she sprained it. This was followed quickly by the water works, as her juices were freely splattering over her thighs and my t shirt.

When she stopped shaking and wilted, spent, I once again bent over her, and kissed that spot on her neck and whispered into her ear. "That was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen. How many neighbors do you think are watching right now?" I could feel her face break out into a smile against the side of my forehead.

"I'm going to think of it as an instructional masterclass for the young men, and untrained husbands of the area on how to make a woman turn inside out. Be prepared for a lot of ladies showing up with casseroles after you throw Sandy out of here" Dee gushed, her chest still rising and falling to catch her breath.

"Who's the best cook on the block?" I asked in jest.

"I'm not sure, being a single lady, I never got invited anywhere except your place. But I'm pretty sure now that you have tasted my pie, that the judge is definitely biased."

"Oh, it's rigged for sure!" I said then ran my tongue down her neck, over the top of her dress and attacked her sexy belly button, starting her shrieking and trying to push me away as she sat up. I grabbed her by the wrists and she stopped struggling. She was staring at the tent in the front of my shorts. She looked up at me, then tried to reach for it, but I still had her wrist and manoeuvred it away.

"Nope. If he comes out, all bets are off. And until I get tested for STI's, I won't let it near you."

Her brow furrowed "Awww, that's no fun. But it is gentlemanly and hot." I finally let go of her wrists and she threw them around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. When she broke it she laughed. "You do know that by the time you get your ducks in a row, I am going to be so horny that I am going to ride you until I need both our hips replaced. And both of us better get rubberized mattress protectors because you are two for two Tarzan."

"I love a woman who thinks ahead. Now let's get back on track. I have a lot to do by tomorrow afternoon. You don't happen to know which partner she is with, do you?" I asked starting to formulate the confrontation.

"No, but it's not rocket science. Gimme a minute." She slid off the table and stepped around the table to her phone." Okay. Gerber and Ennis... Images... Okay. So there are five partners. Gerber is in his 70's so he is out. Julian Porter is gay. Robert Thomas got taken to the cleaners in a divorce last year and would have lost a lake house if he had one. That leaves Steve Ennis and Rick Eaves." Deedee started clicking on photos and enlarging them." So, check, there are three staff group photos from events or their website from the last year. Sandy just happens to be beside the same person in all three."

"Eaves", I said before she even turned the phone to me "Smooth talker, country club cowboy. Married into big money but she keeps him under her thumb. Having a side piece is his way of proving he's still in the jungle, not in the zoo."

I turned and paced back and forth across the patio a couple of times. Dee eyed me, waiting for the irrational behavior to start.

"Okay, here is how it is going to go down. I'm going to go get tested at a clinic. Then close the joint account and transfer half into each of our accounts. She has been paying $300 a month towards the mortgage for just short of nine years, and I have been paying the rest. That's $3600 times nine... Let's call it 29 grand."

"Okay..." Dee wasn't following where I was going.

"I am going to confront her with the affair. I will threaten to tell Eaves wife, sue the law firm, full scorched earth. When she starts pleading me not to, I will make her an offer. I will give her $750 a month for two years. Eighteen thousand. And I let her have all the refunds from the wedding cancelations. After deposits, she will get between ten and twelve grand back. But she has to take the time to chase them down. She has to walk away. I keep my mouth shut. I keep my house."

Deedee mulled it over. "What if she just denies everything?"

"I just have to hope that she is tired and blindsided by all her shit being packed up. Too bad we didn't have just a little leverage. Too bad we don't have access to her phone."

"Wait, she upgraded last year. Does she still have her old phone?"

"It might be in a drawer in the office. But that was before she started the affair, no?"

"It was. But Eaves and his wife had the firm up to their lake house for his 50th birthday last year. The address might be in her gps history..."

"And the location will be enough to know I am being serious about going to his wife. You are a genius." I kissed her on the head and headed inside. By 1PM, I had the address, and was leaving for a clinic I had found. Deedee went to get changed and was going to start packing Sandy's things, starting with the office and bathroom. I was picking up boxes and packing tape at Home Depot on the way back.

By 7:30, everything was packed in boxes and suitcases and stacked in the living room, beside the front door. I ordered some Thai food and grabbed us each a beer.

"Cheers!" We clinked bottles and sat down at the dining room table. We were both starving and exhausted, conversation took the back seat. Once we had eaten our fill and cleared the table, we made our way to the living room and I put a fireplace video from Youtube on the TV. As soon as I lifted my arm to put it on the back of the sofa, she was up against me and pulling my wrist over her far shoulder. She had her face against my neck, between my collar and jaw, and sighed contentedly. "I can't wait for you to hold me all night long. For a long time, whenever we hugged, I was afraid to hold you like I wanted to, if Sandy was around. Whenever you would walk me across the lawn, or to your extra room if I was drunk, I could get as close to you as felt right."

"You just got this feeling that we fit together, like it was home, where you were supposed to be - that those moments were real..."

"... and everything else wasn't" Dee finished, pulling me closer. "I think she could sense it. Deep down. When you consider that I warned her and she still went, uh, she had to know that because of the last few weeks that I would follow through. She used to make little jokes about me needing to find a man so she could stop sharing you. How over the last year the three of us spent less time together, she would come to my place more, do after work drinks with me on a Thursday when you had to get up early the next day instead of on a Friday or Saturday. I could tell what she was doing, but I dealt with it. But when she told me about this weekend, I went ballistic. I was pissed at her, livid for you. My rage was filling in for yours because you didn't know. That's why I went crazy and said I would take you from her."

"My half pint Paladin, defending my honor," I replied in a corny British accent that was rewarded with a giggle from her and a playful slap on my chest.

Deedee sat up and turned to face me. "Greg, how are you not freaking out about tomorrow? You seem so calm."

"I've had, uh, what? Twenty hours now to process everything. And we have all the work done, so now whatever happens, happens. But, Dee, I'm doing this once. If I ever fall out of love with you, if there is ever a spark with someone else, if I ever feel that you staying with me is causing you to be anything less than the firecracker you are, I will tell you and we will deal with it like adults. Even if we don't like the outcome. I need the same promise from you. Just talk to me. No sneaking around, no deceit. The thought of Sandy with another guy just makes me sad. It's all the lying she's done that has me pissed off. She's not ten. Just be honest. That's what takes the trust away."

Deirdre nodded. "I will. Trust above all." She leaned in and kissed me. It was tender, then wet, then pretty primal. She had her hands behind my ears and was pulling, like she was trying to stuff me into her mouth. At some point her right hand had made it's way onto my thigh, then my crotch. She was tracing the outline of my hard on with her fingers. Deedee broke away and put her lips to my ear, "Please let me go get the wedding dress..."I groaned and she felt my erection straining against her hand. "Ooooohh! Somebody likes that idea. I'll be right back!"

She quickly rose and started towards the foyer. I reacted fast and grabbed her wrist, spinning her, pulling Dee into my lap. "Things are already going to be hard enough on Sandy. Let's not poke the bear."