All Comments on 'No Jimmy, That's Incest! Pt. 03'

by Demented101

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
KOTKKOTKover 15 years ago
good

good story but the end was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

A lot of build up for a one line fuck with no talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmmm

Part 1 and 2 were great, this one was aweful...too much buildup, and not enough substance...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

and gentle pace with nice touches of humour. Sensitivity and romance are more important components than the wham bangers. Carry on writing like this and you'll keep on getting thousands reading you even if they don't comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dissapointing end....

Parts 1 & 2 showed great promise but the 3rd part was poor.

It was as if you had realised halfway through part 3 that you had a bus to catch...or you had gotten bored with the story, all in all great story ruined by a poor unimaginative end. Advice? Next time dont rush, resist the notes asking you to produce the next part, leave it on a back-burner until you come up with a fitting end for the story that parts 1 and 2 deserved. your better than this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
liked it

liked all the part .. good story but the end was rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice story...

it was really good the way you build up the story..you should write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
True Love

Loved the story line and the slow pace. Sometimes it is better to tease than to rely on graphic details. I especially liked the way the mother came around to being comfortable naked with her son. And it is always a plus when the mom gets pregnant. Hope you plan to write more.

gumnamfromindiagumnamfromindiaabout 15 years ago
A great story

Dear Demented

First of all you are great writer. I just loved your story and its slow seduction. I am a great fan of Mother-Son incest stories. I think your composition is one of the top 3 stories of Literotica.com. I hate the stories in which fucking starts just in the second paragraph. I like the way you have written - slow seduction by son, reluctance and dilemma of mom, giving small concessions etc. However end of third part was rushed. I will be very happy if you will write a 4th part which will describe life of Mom-Son after crossing the final barrier.

Please write more stories of this kind. Also, I have a small request, if you come across similar stories in Literotica, please share with me.

Thanks and happy writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

demented101 you are the albert einstine of sex stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I must agree with the others.

I must agree with the others. The story was great but you really need to rewrite the ending. You should also write a fourth part about the whole pregnancy aspect, maybe more details about him getting his preggo mom off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I loved the story, all three chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I have just read the three parts of this story and I think they were all amazing. I must agree with another comment here that the slow seduction and dilemmas as well as "what society will think of us" would make this probably the best story I've ever read. And just because I am a grammar nazi I must say you had a few errors in single words, but otherwise this is close to prefect in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too Bad !!

To Bad, you had a real good story going, then what happened ? Did you get bored or something ? You just lost interest in the story. It could have been so much better. To bad ! The ending sucked ! You should re-write the the last chapter and continue on !!

If not, what a waste.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 11 years ago
Just right!

I cannot agree with those who regard the third part as inferior to parts one and two. The story is a tease - a brilliant one at that. It finally got to where it was going and then, like any good tease, it mercifully quit. Anything more would have to be another story. The epilogue, hinting about those other stories, was icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the ending, like the whole series, is perfect

It's great that Jimmy finally got to stick his big cock up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from as a little baby. Just like his dad shot his load up his mom's hole, Jimmy unloaded his young balls up his mother's cunt and gave her his own baby. Jimmy was so fucking proud as his mother's belly swelled with the product of their hot incestuous fuck, he was grinning and smirking half the time, bursting with boyish pride that he had fucked a baby up where he was once a baby. Both the boy and his mother were so darn proud of Jimmy's hard thrusting cock and his potent young balls. Now that he's effectively his mother's young husband, the boy'll have his fat prick up his mother's twat more than it's just hanging between his legs, if he could he'd have his prick permanently clamped to her mommy-twat, like with glue. In the years to come, Jimmy'll be pumping gallons of his potent sperm into his mother, giving her more and more babies. The house will swarm with their cute little incest kids, worthy tokens of the love between mother and son.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This was a good story but you missed one thing.

After giving us all sorts of details throughout the story you completely skipped over his first fuck with Mom after talking about it the whole story, almost. Not quite fair to the readers, oh well. I am not a fan of boys impregnating their mothers, either. To me that is like boys getting so proud that they are fucking their mothers they have to brag to their friends and then let themselves be blackmailed into letting all their friends fuck his mom. Some people just can't stand prosperity. Poor judgement either way, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
where is part 2?

Did you take it down? fantastic story though

johnstang2johnstang2over 7 years ago
Where is your Pt. 02?

Please read Parts 1 and 2, otherwise this story will not make much sense.

Hint-as it stands now your story makes no sense.

You went from chapter four directly to chapter eight. Chapters five six and seven are missing. I know they have to be in the missing Pt. 02 so where the heck is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I am a noisy guy. I tried ch. 2 and see following message:

"This submission is awaiting moderator's approval" from 2008?

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 4 years ago
Chapter 2 Missing

Hi!

Is there another site where ! could read this in its entirety? There is no chapter 2 here. Please assist with this. Thanks!

NesticNesticover 3 years ago

Where is chapter 2?

The story is great, but without chapter two, an important part of the story is missing.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

What a shame there’s no chapter 2 without it you miss the true storyline

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 1 year ago

Part 2 has disappeared! :-(

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Part 2..?? Please...!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous