All Comments on 'No Kissing'

by t_taffoard

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 8 years ago
Please

I am not your wife nor the wife of the pov character. I do not suck cocks I certainly will not "cuddle" you and I will not enjoy reading your story if you keep trying to over identify me with your wife by writing as if I was.

What I will do is give you one star for failing to help me identify with you characters with skilled writing, in the third or first person and instead trying to force that intimacy (and failing) by writing in second person.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
I don't kow what francis' problem is...

...but I liked your story - a lot. I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

drop the second person writing, it makes for really awkward reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Fuck it

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic :-)

Really great story - thank you! I hope you will post more :-)

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildover 8 years ago
Hot

I like this very much. Perhaps a little hesitation, and maybe some persuasion on her part before you swallow his cock, and maybe he positions himself so you can both suck him while you're fucking her at the end, getting a shared facial to finish...but these are only suggestions. It's a good cock stiffening story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

I have never read something so raw and intimate. You write beautifully. What a blissful orgasm. I'll definitely be back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Put this crap in Gay Male

So no one needs to read it. Awful. I see them both with Aids soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, but a bit far-fetched

I wouldn't mind cleaning up all three of them... with my tongue.

That said, "I know how good it feels when you give me head, so I know just how to work him" isn't quite right. While much of the rest can be picked up by observing the technique of others, deep throat is an acquired skill that requires practice to learn; it's not possible to figure it out just by "it felt good when it was done to me". About the only way to get this is through repeated attempts - tilt your head back, open wide, assume a position in which you control depth of oral penetration, push him in just as far as you can without triggering the gag reflex (of him being in your throat), hold it for a few seconds if you can, back off, try again when ready. On subsequent attempts, try to go a little longer (in duration) or a little deeper, but don't pound away at the throat as if it were a vagina as actually triggering the gag reflex and throwing up ends a session very quickly in a very un-erotic manner.

There are muscles which can force the throat open a bit wider if you can find them, but (like learning the Kegel exercises or anything else) it takes repeated attempts to get there. It's also possible that there's one specific point where an obstruction triggers gagging, but inserting him beyond that point is a bit more manageable.

Usually, on a first attempt, it's best to take just a mouthful - even if that means using your hands to take care of the last few inches or to control oral penetration depth. Deep throat comes with practice. The rest of this is learnable by watching or by receiving oral favours, but "I move back onto him, suppressing a gag as I deep throat him" suggests an experience level where you've tried this a few times before and are learning a few things you could not have done on a true first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish you could suck my cock

Really great story. Enjoyed it. You have given me a beautiful big hard on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

nice story keep writing

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST....

and most erotic stories on this site...10 stars !!

SPORTZDOKSPORTZDOKabout 2 years ago

Hot AF! Very close to the one time me and The Ex played with another Couple.

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

OMG I have dreamed of doing this with my wife for years. Came close once during a threesome years ago but did not go as far.

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I love this story. I’ll never forget the first time I sucked another man’s cock. Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous