No-LIMIT-Rooms 02 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YELLOW!"

The crazy thing was, I had become wet again from these horrific electric shocks. What would be used against me now? I didn't have to wait long. A light stroking, starting at the soles of my feet, down the inside of my thighs, up my sides, to under my armpits. The damn Dalek was tickling me! I started laughing, laughing and laughing, and soon felt like I couldn't breathe. Tickling I have never been able to stand for long.

"Yellow!"

All at once I was tilted forward, at the same time my head tilted back.

Something was happening underneath me, heat was rising up my breasts, it smelled like wax. All at once, my breasts were slowly immersed in a hot liquid, hot wax. I had the feeling of being boiled alive. 'No,' I called to myself, 'no severe burns allowed. Hold out.'

The containers lowered, the hot wax stuck to my breasts, solidified. Two loops were passed around my breasts, tightening, literally milking me and stripping the solidified wax, again I screamed in pain.

Again my breasts dipped, were felt cooked. Again the loops, the stripping, the approaching of the boiling containers, dipping, now in addition liquid wax ran over my buttocks, into my butt crack, into the anus and ran along my labia. The wax solidified, was somehow removed, my skin cooled ice-cold, and it repeated. Just when I had adjusted to it to some extent, a whole gush of liquid wax hit me from behind, burned me from the neck to the thighs, ran through my armpits, and also through my butt crease again along my column. It gathered at my battered clit and dripped down from there.

"YELLOW!"

I have no idea how loud I screamed, or if I screamed it loud at all, because another orgasm shook me. Somehow the hot wax was instantly cooled, a blast of cooling air removing it from me. All the while, I was slowly rotated until I was presented upright again. My legs were spread further until I was almost hanging in the splits. When all the wax residue was removed from me, the rack tilted me back a little.

Now a large dildo pushed into me again, rubbing against my sore labia. My battered breasts were stimulated, with hot and cold jets of air, sharp as from compressed air nozzles and gentle as a breath. Slowly at first, then getting faster and faster, he fucked me, I came again. But he did not stop. A second dildo found its way into my anus and in turn began to fuck me. In addition, stimulation current was used. I can't even remember what all was used on me in detail. Stroking, pricking, pressing, blowing, heat and cold. A vibrator pressed against my swollen clitoris, again an orgasm flashed through me. Both invaders rubbed against each other inside me, separated only by my intestinal and vaginal walls. Again an orgasm, I soon could not take anymore. It was getting more and more uncomfortable, even downright painful, to have an orgasm.

"Yellow!"

My voice was thin, powerless, breathless.

The invaders were retreating. I hung exhausted in the rack. In my semi-trance, I had such a floating feeling, a kind of déjà vu. Me, clamped in an unyielding frame, a steel clamp around my middle....

The blindfold and earplugs were removed, my legs were brought back together and the frame rotated until I was lying on my back, then it lowered. Gently I was placed on a soft, pleasantly cooling surface, but not yet freed. What came next?

Hal announced himself, "Thank you for your cooperation, Kumiho."

The light color changed, becoming less glaring, softer, slightly darker. The Dalek reappeared in my field of vision, arms extended, and he began to caress me gently. The shackles finally released me. Completely powerless, I lay there, trembling and caressed by the robot. The light dimmed to a soft glow, little more than candlelight on my body. In my field of vision, I saw the clock: 0 minutes. Inhibited, I began to sob.

14 Slave contract

As if through absorbent cotton, I got to see how I was carried out of the studio. Someone had put me on a stretcher, I was injected with something and dozed off. It wasn't until I was in the hospital bed that I really came to again. My numerous bruises and burns had been treated and bandaged. Again, within two weeks I was partially mummified.

Isabell sat by my bed.

"You're insane!" she sobbed. "I saw the recording, why didn't you stop earlier and more often?"

"Because I like it and need it." My voice was hoarse, it hurt to speak. "I had incredible orgasms."

Her expression changed, she seemed hurt. Damn, with her the orgasms had been great too, just -- different. "With you, it's wonderful, but I also need sometimes -- hardness," I tried to explain.

"Obviously. Well, you're really golden in the basement. When is the wedding with the Dalek?"

I laughed out loud, ouch. My throat really hurt, I needed to drink something. My eyes fell on the water on the nightstand. Isabell saw it and handed it to me. There was a cannula in my arm leading to an IV. That hindered me a little. She held the cup out to me and I drank, moistening my battered throat. It was dark outside. She had come here in the middle of the night. "Thank you," I said when I had drunk enough, and she took the cup back. "For being here now, with me."

"You better not get used to it. I'm not going to go through that every week."

"Only every two weeks, then?"

"You go ahead and make your stupid jokes, but that can't be healthy. Do you have any idea what you look like? Not just red, green and blue, but scalded like a lobster."

"I can barely feel anything."

"Yeah, that's because you've been given painkillers. Wait and see. That wasn't a show, that was real torture. And nothing justifies going along with something like that."

"Thirty thousand euros, I already think is a reason."

She tilted her head. "So you're planning to become a millionaire here at the expense of your health?"

"You sound like my mother. They torture in the basement every day, don't they? How is Studio 11 different from the AI room?"

"Normally no one has to be taken out of the basement on gurneys, we leave our show upright. At least 50% is pure show with us, nobody gets beaten as bloody as you did on the first day. That will be digitally incorporated if desired."

That was news to me.

"So you're basically accusing me of pushing the boundaries, is that it?"

She looked a little taken aback.

"No, I'm really worried about you. But of course, I'm also concerned about where this might lead," she qualified.

"Are you on the works' council?"

"Not yet, but it's a good idea, I'll run for it first thing in the morning."

We both had to laugh.

We talked for another hour or so before she bid me farewell with a tender kiss and left me to rest. But, after initially dozing off, I was awakened again by increasing pain. Isabell had been right: when the effect of the painkillers wore off, I only realized how bad it really was. My breasts were burning like fire, my back and butt hardly felt any better. Of course, I couldn't see through the bandage how bad it was, but it had to be bad. Sleep was hard to think about, even though I was completely exhausted. Nevertheless, I wanted to continue without painkillers. Pain is important, it proves to oneself that one is alive.

In the morning, after breakfast and rounds, Rebecca strutted into my hospital room, a garment bag hanging over her arm.

"Won. Congratulations on losing your bet." were her first words after approaching my bedside.

"How do you feel?"

I listened into my body. "Aside from the aches and pains, especially when I pee, surprisingly well."

"Those will be history in three to four days. The Dalek didn't cut your skin with the blows, the scalds are only mild, little more than a light sunburn. On your cunt you have a few tiny burn blisters from the electric shocks, also not really bad. Next week you will be fit again. You can leave the clinic today. In fact, I'm coming to pick you up now."

I straightened up a bit, threw off the blanket, and looked around for clothes. "Like this?"

"Don't be silly, I brought you a coat and your shoes."

"Just a coat?"

"What do you need more for, did you want to go shopping?"

Slowly, I struggled out of bed, and slipped into the shoes Rebecca set out for me. Then I looked in amazement at the silk kimono she handed me. It was turquoise, and emblazoned on the back was a picture of a nine-tailed fox. It must have cost a fortune. Not to mention how she was able to get it so quickly.

"A gift from me to you, you made me proud. Besides, I wasn't just betting with you." She winked, smiling.

Somehow this praise from Rebecca got to me. I just couldn't figure out this woman who could hardly be old enough to be my mother. In any case, she was more dangerous than I had first assumed, if she actually held a high rank in the Calabrian mafia. I thought that was quite likely by now.

"He's wonderful. Thank you.", I thanked her nodding and slipped inside with her help.

Her car and driver were waiting downstairs. By now, I didn't believe it was a simple chauffeur; a barely visible bulge in the suit suggested a firearm. The man was her bodyguard. We drove through town straight to the apartment building in the underground garage, where we got out. Rebecca led me to an alcove where a hidden door opened in front of us. We reached the 2nd basement level, but the service corridor. A narrow corridor led to the hallway I knew. The elevator took us directly to the fifth floor. The whole time we had hardly spoken to each other. Now she invited me to her office and had something to drink brought to me there. Then she handed me a thick envelope.

"According to your instructions, we legalized most of it and transferred it to your account. We withdrew my 5,000 beforehand. Open it."

Curious, I tore it open, looked at the receipt, and incredulously counted the total. That brought me one giant step closer to paying off all my debts. "Wow!"

"Yeah, right?" Don't think that happens every time, though. This was a premiere bonus. A multiple one, in fact. Some guests tipped you. They also asked if they could invite you privately. We declined, though, for now."

I was grateful for that and said so quite clearly, "Damn, I should hope so, I'm not a hooker."

Rebecca looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Those were important customers, it's not advisable to upset them. We have to be careful. We might not always be able to say no, but you always make the final decision. Basically, we are not pimps, and we stop such things. But what we could consider is a performance in a private environment, accompanied and protected by us. No sexual intercourse with customers. Would you be willing to do that?" She pointed to the envelope. "Similar compensation, and you could make contacts worth even more than money."

Following a first impulse, I wanted to vehemently refuse, it seemed quite dangerous. But at the last moment I restrained myself and thought. To gain time, I took a sip. "Do I have to decide this now?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Not right away, you'll be out of commission for a few days anyway. But one client in particular would be quite pleased to invite you. He mentioned something about a party with friends in October, where he would love to present a show with you to his guests. Ever play pony girl?"

Astonished, I shook my head. "Never. Would I have to pull wagons or something? What would my protection look like?"

"I would declare you my personal pleasure slave, have my sulky pulled, and of course do the show with you." She really said that like it was the most self-evident thing in the world.

I choked.

"What?"

Coughing, I tried to explain, "Me as a personal pony on your leash? I may be maso, but I'm not necessarily submissive. No one will believe you."

Rebecca's laugh was as bright as a bell. "Give me the two months, some training, and then we'll talk about it again."

"A new bet?"

"If you want?"

"And your bet?"

"Then I'll be your pony and slave for the week, unconditionally and unreservedly."

Damn, I was walking into a trap again, she would never do that. Or would she?

"Unconditionally and unreservedly?", I inquired.

"As they say. Not in terms of health, wealth, or position, of course. I'd take a week's vacation with you, and you'd run the torture show, with me as the slave. During the week, I would be at your disposal 24/7. To all your desires, if you win. Otherwise, you're my 24/7 slave, even outside the show, until the end of the year."

"Sounds unfair to me. Why should I be your slave for three months, but you only for a week?"

"Because my commitment is worth considerably more."

I agreed with her, of course. Much more, in fact.

"Can we be more specific about the terms?"

"A slave contract?" She shrugged. "Sure, I have forms there."

Why didn't that really surprise me now? "Let's do it then."

To excuse myself, I had to say that I must have been under the influence of painkillers, not quite sane, when I made this bet with Rebecca. At least that's what I told myself afterwards, as I sat in my room, cursing and thinking about what I had just done again. Someone had once called me a gambler. In my estimation, I was not; poker was not a game of pure chance, but a matter of people skills and self-control. I won at poker, most of the time at least. Basically, I had bet Rebecca nothing more or less than that in two months she would succeed in subjugating me so that I would voluntarily be her 24/7 slave. She couldn't win at all.

The bet between us was confidential, I could not tell anyone about it, otherwise I would automatically lose. And all the performances of me as a captured Kumiho would now be led by Rebecca. Next week for a full 36-hour session. It was the postponed one from this weekend that I was actually originally scheduled for. Now there was another story with other stars. Tuesday, if I was up to it, I would run a show myself as Dom. Thomas was to help me with the script. Being able to do it was actually the question. I was approaching my cycle. There I should also do something again. I had already suppressed it for months with medication. So I called Doctor Kling and made an appointment at short notice, also to change the bandages. She was also responsible for the care of our specific wounds, so that we did not have to go to strange family doctors.

Afterwards, I reported back to Isabell, who came to visit me in my room right after that. We had lunch together and talked. In passing, I asked about the apartment on the third floor that had apparently become vacant.

"That came as quite a surprise. She was suddenly gone without signing out. That was the one you were filling in for, you never met her. Was also a masochist by passion."

"Does that kind of thing happen more often, someone suddenly moving out without saying goodbye to the others?

"Occasionally it does, but rather rarely. Mostly it happens when we are invited to special locations in other studios. Not everything can be shot here. After a few weeks, though, they'll be back, or send a message that they're out."

I left that subject alone for the time being and brought up something else. As if it did not interest me burning. Which it did.

After dinner, we said goodbye, Isabell had to work, and I had to recover. For the next day she invited me to dinner at her place. Slowly a routine developed, that we cooked alternately.

With wide shorts, I sat down on my bed and began to rummage again in the pad. Thomas had written to me again, wanted to meet. 'Not today, need to recover,' I texted back. Instead, I suggested another date.

Rebecca had also written to me, a video message. I opened it and found the recording from the previous evening. For the next three hours I was busy, completely spellbound by the footage of my session. Then I sank back, exhausted and fell into long overdue sleep, ignoring all the other messages coming in.

"You know, I've been thinking," Isabell explained to me as we ate together the next day. "If you need pain and submission so badly, you should be my slave. I can torture you too, but you won't need to go to the hospital afterwards."

Another one of those. Why does everyone want to subjugate me? I love the feeling of being helpless and tortured, but only purely sexually. Not in a partnership, and certainly not 24/7. But in fact, she didn't really mean it. She was disgruntled, probably a little jealous. In the morning I had kept my appointment with my doctor, and back in my apartment had stripped down to my briefs again, because the clothes were so chafing, and it was quite warm. Then I had appeared with my new kimono with her. But her surprised and enthusiastic expression darkened immediately when I told her who had given it to me. She apparently didn't like Rebecca very much, without me knowing why. I just decided to play along.

"Sure, Mistress, then what would you like your most submissive slave to do today?"

"Well, first there are the dishes, the room needs to be cleaned, and this needs some very special attention." She pointed to her abdomen. "With your slave tongue."

"Your slave would be delighted to start with that to make you feel gracious." I sank from the chair and crawled toward her on all fours. Then I worked my lips along her thighs, she was also wearing only a robe with no underwear underneath. Tenderly, I licked the folds of skin around her pearl of pleasure until it stood out boldly, and I could grasp it with my lips and suck on it. Seconds before she came, I abruptly stopped, stood up and explained, "Oh, you know, I'm not really into slaves, I just like punishment in general. Didn't you want today do another cam show? I can assist you there."

It took only seconds until she had pounced on me with a scream, tied up and forced to continue licking. I was allowed to do this more often during the day, also in front of the camera, in front of which I remained dressed today, however. I myself, on the other hand, remained unsatisfied, she prevented by shackles with leather cuffs that I could satisfy myself unnoticed during the night. Thereby I needed however also neither wash up, nor clean up or clean, went nevertheless.

I had not spent a whole night tied up for a long time. In fact, I liked the feeling. Isabell definitely also had a sadistic inclination, because she had irritated my sore pussy several times, managed to get me really hot, to leave me frustrated in my own juice afterwards. Restful this was not, so slowly I suffered from lack of sleep. What she demanded so that she redeemed me in the morning and untied again, I do not want to elaborate. However, she would now have to buy mouthwash for me again. I assumed I would never be able to get used to the taste, although I had to admit that by now I already found this kind of submission a bit horny, especially if I would be the giver. I would certainly try that out on Rebecca. By now, I no longer doubted that I would win the bet. How would she be able to subdue me in two months to the point where I would voluntarily be her 24/7 slave? By dominating me once or twice a week in the basement? She was certainly good, but not that good. That required more extensive brainwashing.

After breakfast together, I said goodbye to Isabell, but still invited her to lunch together in the city. So I went to my apartment to freshen up and get dressed. I spent the rest of the morning with banking and Facebook. I had a few things to take care of, including paying off my debt to my private health insurance company, so I would be covered again outside my basement job. This took one creditor off my list. I was also able to settle the debt with my last landlord. I was able to reach another agreement with an advisor from my bank over the phone, since income had come back into my account. As a result, my credit card was activated again. My account was still in the negative, but by far not so deep that I had to worry now. My consultant from room 505 had kept his word, and by some trick he had managed to get my score back up so high that I was creditworthy again for my bank.