No-LIMIT-Rooms 02 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me? I had just been in my thoughts, what did you ask?"

Exaggeratedly snippy, she replied, "Oh, has it gotten to the point where I'm boring you, and you're not listening to me anymore? I wanted to know if you wanted to keep the costume."

Smiling apologetically, I replied, "Actually, I had been thinking about how often we're going to perform together now, and how I'm going to balance that with my show. I bought the costume earlier. Now I'm your angel and completely under your spell."

Seconds later, Isabell had jumped up and hugged me.

"This is going to be great!" Their kiss was so passionate that we no longer remembered our food thought until it had long since grown cold. We cleaned up and cuddled together on the bed. A romantic comedy was on TV, it was just wonderful, even when we cuddled together afterwards. During the night, however, I dreamed about my sister.

"Who is Nadine?"

In shock, I almost dropped my coffee mug, but just managed to catch myself. Isabell and I were sitting at breakfast enjoying the admittedly all too early morning, at least until now.

"Who?", I asked as innocently as possible, desperate for an excuse.

"N a d i n e. You mumbled that name several times during the night. It makes me jealous."

Since when did I talk in the night? "Oh, Nadine. Yes, - someone from the past. Long time ago."

"And you're not over it yet, aren't you?"

"Yes, uh, no." I blushed. "It's complicated. And absolutely not like you might think now. I had never had sex with her." In thought, I shook myself. "We were - like sisters."

"Hmm," Isabell just made in disbelief. She didn't was a morning person.

"We'd been together since childhood, watched TV together, were in the same class at school, just best friends. And, yes, we cuddled together. But there was never anything sexual between us. She definitely likes boys, exclusively. Probably the memory of that came back to me that night, because you make me feel so comfortable."

"And where is she now, your Nadine?" Isabell still didn't sound convinced.

"I don't know," I confessed truthfully. "We lost all contact with each other two years ago. She practically disappeared without a trace." Not just virtually, I corrected myself in my mind.

Concerned, she looked at me. "Without a trace, just like that?"

I nodded sorrowfully. "She must have gotten into something horrible, something really, really bad."

Isabell shook herself. ""I've witnessed something like that before, too. I had an acquaintance who became addicted to heroin and drifted away. Then she was gone." She grabbed my hand. "Bad things happen, it's important to keep the memory of the good stuff. If you want to remember good times with Nadine with me, that's fine with me."

Gratefully, I returned her handshake while a tear ran down my cheek.

Only much later did I remember that Isabell had used the term jealousy.

"So the AI studio," Rebecca opened our conversation. We sat together in her office. "If I'm honest, I wasn't surprised that you contacted me about it."

Now I was surprised. "Why?"

"Because you had shown such intense interest when I told you about it the last time we spoke. Self-bondage had always fascinated you, hadn't it?"

"No, you're not mistaken, I've always been fascinated by it," I admitted.

She nodded and slid some drawings over to me. They showed various devices for restraining people in space, mechanical arms with hand and foot cuffs, and more cuffs to absolutely immobilize someone. Other robotic arms were equipped with a wide variety of devices. Dildos, of course, but also rubber whips and electrodes.

"Those were the first designs. Of course, something like that is not easy to implement. A machine that can safely hold a human is also just as capable of breaking bones or tearing tendons and muscles. A human being has limited degrees of freedom of movement, one wrong turn, and it could end fatally."

I was already feeling a little queasy in my stomach. I had not considered such a thing.

More drawings were presented to me, the equipment looked more familiar. I had seen similar or Insex.

"As you can see, we had considered many ideas, but then settled on a basic design that is as flexible as possible to adjust for all sizes, while allowing access and an unobstructed view of the entire body." This time, she handed me a photo.

It showed a naked woman, her body very similar to mine, only with a strange face, her arm and ankle joints stuck in steel cuffs, which in turn were attached to rather thick arms. These led to two parallel rails, to the left and right of the woman. The rails, in turn, were attached to very sturdy columns in the middle with swivels. At hip and head level of the rails were more clamps, also attached to the rails with arms.

"These two rails contain stepper motors," Rebecca began to explain in detail. So that the restraints are both adjustable to anybody size and can stretch a body. The cuffs on the arms and hands are one size fits all, lined inside with inflatable rubber. Using hydraulics, they expand and hold reliably. Built-in pressure sensors detect pulse rate to both determine proper pressure and monitor the subject's health." Another photo showed the device with the torture devices.

I had to laugh, "Isn't that R2D2 from Star Wars?"

Rebecca smiled.

"No, that's a Dalek," she corrected me. "Why always reinvent the wheel? A robot like this is mobile, has different functional arms, and at the same time is small enough not to constantly block your view. He's not kidding. Well, at least it won't be fun for the subject, that is, you. It took us a long time to be able to control all the sensors and motors in such a way that he can master various percussion instruments, and strike in such a way that both a maximum of pain is produced, but in no way permanent damage is done. Of course, he can maltreat you with dildos and vibrators, apply clamps and deliver electric shocks. The rack can freely rotate 360°, so you can be turned upright or upside down. In addition, the whole thing is on a rotating stage, so that the desired side always faces the spectator."

You remember how I interrogated you downstairs?"

I nodded. "Of course, I'll never forget that. It was - masterful. Arousing and frustrating at the same time."

"Thank you very much. Well, we tried to teach this one to the AI. With sensor data from hundreds of sessions. If a true masochist, one who can feel arousal through pain, even reach orgasm, is trapped in this apparatus, she can be held between heaven and hell for hours. And experience an orgasm of unprecedented magnitude. However, such people are rare and hard to find, especially if they are supposed to be relatively young and attractive. Ever since I saw you at Club Hydra, I knew you belonged here, that you would be a star here."

I had to digest all of that. So indeed the Club Hydra. Holger had been right, that show had been my ticket. I regained my composure, shook off these thoughts, and tried to concentrate on everything else. Rebecca had been watching me the whole time, as if she were trying to understand my thoughts to read. Hopefully she couldn't really.

When I showed no further reaction to her statement, she continued with her explanations.

"Infrared sensors, skin conductance sensors, moisture sensors and pressure sensors will monitor you, they will determine health data and also your state of arousal. We distinguish between the VIP sessions and the online sessions. The pay for the online sessions can be higher, because you get money from all spectators. However, there is no guaranteed base salary. Today there is a VIP session. You are alone on stage, no cameraman or sound technician. Behind glass windows will sit the VIP client or clients who will pay exclusively for you. If there are more paying clients, both your base pay and bonus will increase. Whether you can see them, they will decide alone. It may be that they make the windows reflective."

I swallowed and cleared my throat. "That was a really impressive promotional description of the room, its features, and of course I thank you for the compliment. But missing, more details on how it's going to play out today. I remain most interested."

"Of course, that's why we're sitting together."

She leaned back, relaxed, and grabbed her tray. Nodding, she indicated that I should use mine. She sent me data. It was an app called Dalek. Clicking on it opened a menu tree.

"On my tablet, I can see what you click on in the app. You select a basic program and set the conditions. Try it out," Rebecca prompted me.

I chose gamble.

"This is the most lucrative program." She selected something, and a few boxes and arrows appeared in my menu. Quickly she selected something, a simple overview appeared, on one side it said Bullwhip, on the other Orgasm. Above it duration 60 minutes.

"For example, the program may try to bullwhip you to orgasm. If the Dalek succeeds in this, the program is finished and the session is over."

"And if it doesn't? I mean, it's not just purely physical, the head has to be involved. And some days you just don't feel like it."

"That's why gambling. You can bet against it, set a time limit. If you lose your bet, you get your base salary, which in this example would be 5,000 euros per hour, if the Dalek loses, you get the jackpot."

A number appeared in the window: €20,000!

Gasping, I looked at the sum, imagining how I could pay off the loan shark in the shortest possible time, who was still breathing down my neck.

"So either orgasm and €5,000, or no orgasm and €20,000? Sounds like I could only win."

"There's a catch, of course."

Aha, here it came.

"You have to have proven once before that you can fulfill the conditions. So in this case, achieving an orgasm by whipping."

"Figures." I left the gambling menu and switched to interrogation.

"Interrogation is primarily about real torture. Your goal is to hold out as long as possible before giving the signal to stop. If you pass out, there's a 50,000 euro special bonus, and time keeps running until you come to. The Dalek is bound to certain conditions. Of course, you must not suffer permanent physical damage. There must be no open wounds that would need stitches and leave scars, no higher second or third degree burns, and no fractures or torn ligaments. Your face is off limits, no breath control or anything like that. Gags; masks or blindfolds are allowed though, you can see from the price list what a client has to pay for a torture application. The more violent, the more expensive."

Ouch, there was a lot of extremely painful stuff in there, some of it I certainly wouldn't endure, however, it also cost a lot of money. A metal clamp for 25 minutes, the maximum time, on my clit, was downright astronomically expensive, fortunately. The cheapest was tickling, how mean.

"How does this work? Do I, the clients, or the program choose how I'm tortured?"

"Both. You can limit or deselect certain torture techniques."

'I most certainly would!' flashed through my mind.

Rebecca, meanwhile, explained further. "Selecting each opens a sub menu where you can click on the appropriate thing."

Immediately I tried to deselect the clamp on the clit: nope, couldn't, just reduce the time to a maximum of 5 minutes. But this also reduced the price disproportionately, became more lucrative to select. I cursed softly to myself.

"There, there, come on. It's supposed to be torture." Rebecca smiled. "Back to your question. After you approve the practices, the AI makes recommendations to the client. Those the client can follow or decide something else. Customers have other bets going for them. They can bet that you will give up after 5 minutes, or try to keep you at a high pain level for as long as possible. Some will try to get you to scream permanently, others will prefer to see you suffer silently. The instructions are given to the Dalek to follow. Basically, everything is not much different from the studios you already know. Only instead of Jelena, the Dalek tortures you. Of course, since this one doesn't know emotions, there's no overreaction, no bloody back."

I thought about it for a moment and then had to admit that it wasn't much different. Probably rather safer. I continued to browse the menu.

The third menu item was pleasure torture.

"Unlike interrogation, this is about giving you as many, long or intense orgasms as possible before you give up. Financially, it's the least rewarding for you. Your basic pay is only 2,000 euros per hour. The allowed practices are not the same as in interrogation, you also get to choose what you like. Your excitement level must be constantly kept at a certain level. If it drops to zero for some time, or the excitement turns into unbearable pain, it's over. Every orgasm will be deducted from your target bonus. So try to hold back on that."

Remained the point training.

"This is the prerequisite for gambling. Here you're allowed to experiment on yourself with what excites you, turns you off, or causes you pain. You receive money for every action on you. The rules are the same as interrogation, so nothing really dangerous. And that brings us to tonight. Here's what's in store for you. As you can see, there are sub menus called 'Free Training' and 'Target Training'. In the free training you can test everything, in the target training you have to determine a goal, so as an example orgasm by whipping. The premiere has a time limit of four hours. Of course, you are allowed to stop completely at any time if you can't take it anymore, but that would of course lead to you getting fewer chances there in the future. Interrupting the individual applications is harmless, then you just signal yellow. Now you are allowed to pick."

Rebecca looked at me completely relaxed, while I, on the other hand, sat there completely perplexed. Four hours of torture, orgasms and bondage? Most people would think I was crazy now, but I was aroused at the idea. I have a bit of a problem submitting to other people, even though I would like to. So this AI space had held a fascination for me from the very beginning. But why me, now and here?

"If you had me scheduled for this from the beginning, why am I just finding out about it now?"

Rebecca laughed at the top of her lungs.

"Because I like to play games. A remark here, a rumor there, a hidden clue on the internal network. You should come to me yourself and ask me for it. I want you to beg me of your own accord to make you my slave. Most people are completely predictable, with you, it is different. So far you have surprised me, but this kind of thing goads me on."

"You planned this? I don't think so. I had absolutely no idea about this myself until last night, let alone that I would ask you to join me here today."

Resistance was growing in me; I never gave up without a fight. In fact, I was just really tempted to jump off, I don't like being manipulated like that.

"Believe it or don't believe it. A magician doesn't reveal her tricks. I also fully realize that you would love to jump off right now. But don't think there aren't alternatives to you. We didn't build this whole facility for you. When we started planning, I didn't even know you. I just think you're the most suitable candidate right now. And there's a premiere bonus." She wrote something on the pad, a sum appeared on me. 30,000 euros. "That's extra if you last the four hours without signaling yellow seven times. Yes, or no? You have ten seconds. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,..."

""I'M DOING IT!" DOING IT!", I shouted out. She had me hooked. Fucking manipulative bitch!

"Fine." Rebecca's voice remained completely calm, betraying no emotion whatsoever. "Now that we've cleared this one up, let's get back to the details. Four individual training sessions of 60 minutes each, or one free training session of 240 minutes?"

Thoughts swirled in my head. Which should I choose?

"You can, of course, turn the decision over to me, and I'll select for you. And I'd be willing to bet you personally that you'd collect the 30,000 euros."

"Bet on what?" All my alarm bells were ringing.

"For money, of course. If you make it, I'll get 5,000 euros from you, if you give up before then, you'll get the sum from me."

"That smells like illegal betting manipulation," I snapped.

Rebecca laughed out loud, but then shook her head. "I may be the boss here in the house, but then I have no control over that. Once everything is entered and the terms are accepted, Hal takes over."

"Hal?"

"The AI. The Dalek has no mind of its own, it follows Hal's orders."

"Can I talk to Hal too, like in the movies?" I had to grin.

To my surprise, she remained completely serious. "That's been thought of, but so far only possible in chat. But you can give verbal commands, he already understands and follows them, of course also the code words and signs for abort."

"And if I abort, I get the 5,000 euros from you, just like that?", I made sure.

"Then I would have been wrong about you, and would be willing to pay the price. However, it would obviously affect your work here if you were willing to give up too soon and too easily. So, do you agree to this private wager?"

Thoughtfully, I looked at Rebecca, but nothing could be taken from her expression. She would be one hell of a tough opponent in poker. There was a lot of money at stake for me. What were the odds I could hit the 30,000 bonus if I turned down Rebecca's offer? I didn't believe her for a second that her selection wouldn't affect my chances of success. I couldn't win in this game because I didn't know the rules yet.

"Agreed."

"Fine, I'll choose free practice and maximum release for you. No Limit. Hal may try anything on you for 240 minutes, and you may signal yellow a maximum of 6 times."

My mouth dropped open. "Then you're going to lose, I can't take that."

"It should be a little tense for me, otherwise it would be boring, right?"

Her expression reminded me of a cat that had just eaten the canary.

13 Hal and Dalek

Shortly after that our conversation was over, we had only discussed what I should wear, namely nothing and that I would be made up downstairs in the room. The company actually had professional makeup artists, but they were rarely used in the first basement level. I was to be at the studio promptly at 7:00 pm, and the show would start around 7:30 pm. I also received clearance for Hal. I was now allowed to chat with him if I wanted. Kind of bizarre. We said our goodbyes and I went to my apartment. Then I called Isabell and asked if we wanted to have dinner together, I would cook. She didn't take long, she was burning with curiosity.

"Seriously, No Limit? You're out of your mind!" she declared in the pauses between bites. "And then you're betting against Rebecca, too. You'll lose either way, no one is a match for that woman." From her tone I felt a trace of admiration for me, or was it pity?

"She caught me completely off guard," I admitted. "But why would she bet that I could do it, and then set the conditions for maximum difficulty? That's completely illogical."

"Well, you're already hardcore about pain. With that back, others would have taken a 14-day sick leave. You still have the scars. But for sure, it's not going to be a walk in the park for you. The weekend session, which we had speculated that you would do, has just been completely filled. Without you. So I'm guessing they're assuming you won't be back in action by then."

"Well, thank you, you're really encouraging me."

Great, I was missing out on a lot of money there. 36-hour sessions were a sure 20k minimum.

"How's that for your great backstory about being a Kumiho? Is that going to be built in somehow?"

"No, not this time. After all, the session is offline, just the VIP's and me. Private recordings for the VIP's will be there, of course. But since I can't get alienated face, nor can I really grow nine tails, that might be difficult to implement."

1...34567...10