No-LIMIT-Rooms 02 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Rebecca's office I marched straight to Isabelle's flat and rang the doorbell. Instead of a greeting, I pushed past the bewildered woman and slammed the door from the inside.

"So, what's this about?"

Only now did I see her teary eyes. Immediately I felt sorry for her, but I stood firm.

"You're leaving?"

"I have to." She glanced to the side. "Family reasons, plus I've earned enough here. Now I can stop this shit. With the amount I'm going to get for this weekend, I've had enough."

"Torture? Seriously? Didn't you just lecture me about health? What's going on?"

Instead of answering, she quickly approached me, threw her arms and me, and gave me a desperate kiss. At first I remained passive, but then I gave in, damn I liked kissing her. So I wrapped my arms around her as well. Suddenly she started crying unrestrainedly and broke down. "I can't tell you, even if I want to so much. But maybe we'll see each other again. Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Maybe."

Possibly I had done Isabell wrong, and she was also just a victim of Rebecca's manipulative power. Still, she had concealed many things from me and lied about herself. I didn't know whether she was a brilliant liar and actress or had developed real feelings for me. Of course, I never mentioned that I had learned a lot about her in the meantime, including the fact that she no longer had a family. I never doubted for a moment that Rebecca was behind it all, but I didn't know to what extent Isabell was helping of her own accord. Cautious attempts on my part to elicit more from her in the course of the afternoon failed. So we just went through our script and discussed scenes. There were more extras that I didn't know yet, and in addition to Thomas, there were five other cameramen and even lighting technicians. Isabell told me this was the most elaborate production she had seen here so far.

Actually, we had wanted to visit a club for tonight, but neither my mood nor hers invited us to do so. The magic between us was destroyed and a dark shadow lay over us. A really great birthday.

1...5678910