No-LIMIT-Rooms 03 English

Story Info
Johanna plays high poker to achieve her goals. Maybe too high.
24.2k words
4.6
5.8k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jepasch
Jepasch
130 Followers

Contents

17 Forged in Chains

18 Cage dance

19 Karma

20 Night of hell

21 Triumph

22 Confessions

23 Summer Flu

24 All In

17 Forged in Chains

In the break room on Friday morning, the other people were already waiting for us, all of whom were now to go with us to the ranch. I saw some faces here that were unfamiliar to me. Isabell had come to the basement together with me, after we had separated first in the early morning. We had not had sex during the night. She had felt the need to cuddle, and I hadn't felt like having sex either. Every now and then I had the feeling that she really wanted to tell me something, but didn't dare. Of course, I suspected that it had something to do with Rebecca. And for a moment I was tempted to go with her to the boiler room. But I didn't really trust Isabell anymore. We had gotten up early at 4:00 a.m., eaten a snack, and then said goodbye to get ready separately, which meant that each of us showered thoroughly, gave ourselves an enema, and then slipped into comfortable clothes that would only be worn until filming began. The costumes were waiting for us on the set.

The greetings and introductions had been kept extremely brief. Somehow I had the feeling that both Jelena and Diana would have preferred it if I had gone down on my knees in front of them and kissed their boots. Rebecca behaved as she always did, namely inscrutable. Linse, on the other hand, was taciturn and reserved, but this was not surprising given the presence of his marital dominatrix.

On the right stood the make-up artist Yvonne and the sound technician Edward, further in the middle Jelena.

I don't know exactly how I had imagined Red Dragon, but certainly not like this little redhead. She might be in her mid-40s, not exactly slim, not particularly tall. Without her high-heeled shoes, she was considerably shorter than me, with my 174 cm.

Matej, Mister Big Dick, was a handsome man, well-toned, about 185 cm tall, with black hair and brown eyes.

Lighting technician Andreas and the second sound technician Sandro were completely unknown to me, even from listening, and I knew the second cameraman Helge from the first shoot in the basement. The seventh man in the room was unusual. He wore a full face mask and black leather clothes. This must be the mysterious Q. I quickly looked at his crotch; underneath his tight leather pants, something that could be a steel chastity belt for men stood out.

"This is our genius engineer Q, who is responsible for most of the equipment here at our facility," Rebecca introduced him to me. "He'll be forging you into the irons later. After all, the show is in the basement two auditorium. That means that selected studio guests will also have access and will be watching you. They won't be allowed on stage, of course. The sound technicians will use directional microphones to make sure that nothing of the guests' noises and conversations gets into the recordings. Oliver, our chief lighting technician, is only needed for the exterior shots. In the studios and on the stages we light everything by remote control from the control room. Other helpers are waiting for us on the farm. Once everything is settled, we'll be ready to go."

Rebecca's ranch was a bit out of town, and the drive took over an hour, partly on the highway. But where exactly I could not say, because I sat, together with Isabell, Oliver, Edward and Yvonne also, in one of the vans with darkened windows and separate driver's cab, in which otherwise probably the VIP customers were driven to the show. The comfort was good, there was a minibar, TV, radio and internet. Just no view to the outside or cell phone, we were not allowed to take them with us. Only a few drivers knew the route and the destination. Linse was obviously one of them, because he had to drive the van with the equipment. My bus was driven by Jelena. Rebecca and Q sat in the limousine with the chauffeur, the others rode in the second bus with Diana as the driver. It was interesting to learn who all belonged to the inner circle. On the way, we speculated about whether we would meet Charly today, who was also supposed to direct the outside shoot. I hadn't realized how many people were involved and working on our side. Three weeks ago, when Rebecca had said something about just under 400, I thought that was incredible. In the meantime, I realized that our building was not a small employer. And I began to suspect that politicians and administrators were also aware that not everything was above board here, but that they preferred to look the other way when things were this big, as long as everything looked legal on paper and tax revenues flowed in.

It was a mild August morning, rain was announced for the weekend, but today there were only scattered clouds. As we disembarked, another six people were waiting for us. Next to René, 'The Punisher', were five women in orange work overalls and bare feet. The special thing, however, were their other accessories: stainless steel collars with attachment rings for chains and the same kind of hoops on the wrists and ankles. In addition, black, anatomically formed latex masks with red edges around the openings for mouth and eyes, with nostrils. On two, a mop of hair peeked out from another rear opening. The zippers on the backs went all the way under the collars, and without unzipping them, the masks were probably impossible to remove. Printed on the forehead of each mask was a two-digit number.

"Let me introduce you," Rebecca took me aside and led me toward the welcoming committee. "You already know my trusted Master P. Please don't call him by his first name here in front of the slave girls, it's not proper."

"Master P," I greeted him with curt nods.

He nodded back briefly.

"And these are the 24/7ers. Slave girls who serve me personally for a variety of reasons. Some for longer, others only relatively briefly to serve off a debt."

At the word debt, Rebecca had hesitated for a barely noticeable moment, looking at me closely to gauge my reaction. Of course, I understood what she meant. But I had been in the BDSM scene since I was 18, and hardly anything could shock or surprise me anymore. So I nodded just to show that I understood.

"You are strictly forbidden to speak today. You will be addressed by your number. Number 17 is your personal assistant today, she will help you dress and provide you with drinks and snacks during breaks. The one addressed curtsied. Her long, brunette hair was tied in a ponytail and stuck out the back of her mask. Other than her brown eyes, I could see little of her. Number 11 is in charge of Isabell, and the others will do all the relief work."

Rebecca clapped her hands, "So, folks, this is going to be the most elaborate show we've done at our place yet, and this trailer even more so. For those who don't know, it's going to be a million euro show! It has to bring in at least that much to cover the costs. So everybody do your best. Now let's get to work. Everyone knows what needs to be done, time is short. We have to be done by tonight."

11 and 17 led Isabell and me into the house, a converted farmstead of half-timbered construction. It had certainly not been a simple farmer who had built this house. It must have been a small landed nobleman, probably a knight. The rebuildings had preserved the exterior style, the whole property must have been a listed building. Inside, however, it was very modern, with marble floors, wide rooms, and quite bright. I had to step out again for a moment. There were several bathrooms in the house.

Upstairs, one room was available as a dressing room and makeup room. Since today's scene belonged temporally to my previous session, I wore the same robe as on Tuesday, Isabell, on the other hand, wore Ronja's robe, supplemented with leather arm and leg protectors and a leather breastplate that was distantly reminiscent of samurai.

Meanwhile, in other rooms, the trio and Matej had finished getting ready. But their costumes were incomparably better. Presumably Isabell represented only a simple soldier of the Paladin, while the trio were obviously officers. Incredible how sexy samurai armor can look on a woman.

The other female slaves had obviously helped with changing as well, because now they quickly scurried out ahead of us to make themselves useful outside. The mysterious Charly was actually not present, but was connected live via internet connection and received the pictures directly into the apartment building to be able to give his instructions. I decided to monitor the lobby of the building and see if I could uncover him. However, so far I had no clue about his appearance either. At some point in the near future, I would certainly elicit something from Lens that could give me a clue.

The shooting began at shortly before eleven. I met with Isabel in the barn, where she handed me a parchment that was supposed to contain secret information about the Order of Paladins.

What sounded so short and simple took over an hour to get in the can. We must have been shooting a motion picture here. Shot and counter-shot were terms that I had not been familiar with before. So one and the same scene had to be shot several times from different angles. Oh yes, the little text should also fit and it was not helpful to get a laughing fit when the warrior opposite suddenly got stuck in the straw bale with her sword and toppled over with the whole pile when she wanted to lean elegantly against it.

A snack was taken standing up to avoid further delays and save time. The next scenes were already much more difficult.

From all sides the four paladins stormed the barn and surrounded us. Isabell immediately stretched her sword, but I fully trusted in my Kumiho powers and started the fight. Matej received a sidekick that sent him halfway through

the barn, while I blew lots of straw in the faces of the remaining trio, blinding and disarming them.

By the end of this scene, we were all soaked in sweat and Matej had some bruises and abrasions from being dragged through the barn five times at full speed on a rope by René and Q. He was not a professional stuntman. He was not a professional stuntman, but he was tough. Even when I accidentally caught him full on the foot the third time and feared I had broken a rib, he didn't let on. At the beginning of the shooting, Doc Meyer had also joined us, so that medical care was provided. However, it had not become necessary, because the armor, although not real, had provided sufficient protection and had softened my kick. Charly, on the other hand, was thrilled, and took this kick, along with sections of the other shoots, to cut the scene together. Actually, I was still supposed to hover high and do the fight from the air, but that became too elaborate. So we cut back and I was overpowered in a very sneaky and simple way with a whip, a wooden fork and a ladder. The paladins were able to improvise. It was well after 6:00 p.m. when Charly shouted his satisfied "Cut!", and the action-turning was finished.

Q had in the meantime prepared a proper charcoal fire, over which was now first grilled. There were skewers and steaks, sausages and various salads. Isabell and I held back a bit with food, because we were about to be forged into chains and should spend the next days like that. It was the last opportunity to visit a toilet unobserved, and we used it. So we walked towards the house as Isabell suddenly took me aside, just out of sight of the others, and kissed me intensely.

Breathless, we broke away from each other many seconds later.

"What was that about?", I asked.

"The last opportunity. Forgot, you're about to get a gag?"

I actually hadn't thought of that anymore. I don't like gags much either.

"But there's something else," she began hesitantly. "I think I love you!"

My mouth dropped open. I had no idea what to think of that or how to respond.

When I didn't answer, she nodded briefly to show that she accepted my silence and continued with a serious face, "Besides, there's something else more important you need to know and that is ..." She broke off and turned pale.

"Well you two lovebirds?" Startled, I turned around. Rebecca was suddenly standing behind us.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you too much, but we're on a tight schedule. So come on, let's shoot the final scene before the lights get too dim."

"Fine, we'll just go to the bathroom real quick, then we'll come," I replied.

"But no, it's too late for that now. Then we'll just put buckets in the basement later. So, off to the barn with you."

The charcoal fire was now used as a forge to anneal the iron bolts that would lock our irons.

In the final scenes, our clothes were first torn off. I really felt sorry for the beautiful costumes, although they had already suffered from the action shots and were torn in some places. I had been gagged with a silk scarf at first, and now a screw bulb with an iron mouth plate was inserted.

The nasty thing was widened on the inside by turning the key attached to the outside until the gag painfully filled the entire mouth space and speaking became absolutely impossible.

The mouth plate was decorated with magical symbols to neutralize my powers. Various leather straps further secured the construction and prevented me from getting rid of it.

Tight iron cuffs were placed around my neck, as well as my wrists and ankles, and the glowing studs were used to lock them absolutely escape-proof.

The red-hot bolts scared the hell out of me, and I didn't dare resist when I was placed on the anvil appropriately so as not to accidentally burn myself on it. When the impact of the hammer pressed the bolts together, it went through and through me. For the first time, I really had the feeling of being absolutely helpless here and got an inkling of how the slaves or chain convicts of centuries past must have felt. At the same time, however, it also excited me.

There were also magical symbols attached to the clamps so I couldn't break them. The whole scene took quite a long time to shoot, because Charly wanted to have one or the other detail filmed every now and then. With Isabell, not much more was filmed, it was only very briefly shown as she was led to the anvil and then how the five rivets were hammered together. Close-ups and other angles were not shown because it was already getting dark. To both of our surprise, Isabell was also given a gag.

The chains on our ankle cuffs allowed us only very short movements. With ropes our elbows were tied backwards, so that our wrists pulled the chain between the handcuffs in front taut, and we could no longer use our hands. Two bamboo cages were already waiting for us. I suspected that the return trip would not be as pleasant as the trip here. In fact, even after the last scene of being put into the cages, we stayed in there. Meanwhile, the sun was setting in the distance over the wooded hills, and the bright evening glow heralded a rainy Saturday. At least we were spared the chores of setting up and putting away. I looked over at Isabell, whose face was lit red by the last rays of the sun, and recognized large tears running down her face. She shook her head violently and tried in vain to articulate something. Something was wrong.

17 looked after us. Since we were gagged, we were not left unattended. When she saw Isabelle's sign, the first thing she did was to check the bondage, loosen the gag a little and see if anything was squeezed or tied off. She completely ignored the fact that all of our bondage was uncomfortable in itself, compounded by the short cages that didn't allow us to stretch out. Finally, she gave up and ran to get help. Shortly after, she appeared accompanied by Jelena. Oh that's right, Rebecca had left just before the cage scene. Diana was also no longer to be seen. Obviously, Jelena was now in charge.

"Ah you doves, is the cage too uncomfortable? Enjoy your break, soon it will be even more uncomfortable for you."

Isabell convulsively tried to say something. But Jelena ignored her completely. Instead, she squatted down in front of me, reached through the bars to my right nipple and played with it a little.

"Well you masochist, you like that don't you? Have a lot of fun in your cage. And I promise I'll have fun with you too, lots of fun." With these words, she pinched my stiffened bud so hard that I lost my breath for a moment. Then I moaned in pain.

"That's right, that's the music I want to hear from you for the next two days. You won't steal my show again, you German scum. Matej," she called the Czech over. "You can get Isabell out of the cage now and take her to the other car. The vixen here is comfortable in the cage and will be driven back in it. Get the slave girls and load this cage into my bus and I'll drive them back." More quietly, she added. "There are some nice back roads we can take. Takes a little longer than the highway, but no traffic jams, just some potholes. I hope the bamboo poles aren't too uncomfortable for you. Or your shackles. Feel free to let me know if that's the case."

I glared at her angrily. At the same time, fear was preparing in my stomach. This was no longer a show.

She rose abruptly. "17, get her out of the cage, take off her gag, loosen her bonds, and give her something to drink. We'll be done in a minute, then we'll leave. The bamboo cages stay here, we don't need them for the show." Turning to me again, "Don't think I can't tell the difference between show and serious, but you can't play fear well. I want to see that exact fear in the show that you just showed me. If you can't do it on your own, I'll help you again. Think it over. And save the peeing for later, the customers want to see something. You better not pee on the bus!"

18 Cage dance

The ride back was much more pleasant than I had initially feared. Because of the chains, I couldn't put anything on, but 17 had wrapped a large sheet around me, which kept me warm and covered so I didn't have to sit naked on the bus. The only problem was actually my full bladder. Funny as it sounds, relieving myself in front of strangers was a problem for me, even though I'm not a prude at all.

Isabell of course had no problem at all, as a confirmed golden shower fetishist. She even enjoyed it. I doubted that I could pee on someone directly so easily, even though the idea was a bit fun for me. After all, it's pretty much the ultimate humiliation to make someone your toilet. Damn, I shouldn't be thinking about something like that while the bladder is pressing like that.

17 had come along to my surprise. Still she had not spoken a word, she was extremely disciplined. I would have liked to question her, but since we weren't alone on the bus, that wasn't possible, of course. And in the apartment house even more not. I wondered where she was staying. Linse had mentioned something about the third basement level. I couldn't get there, I had already tried that. When I pressed the appropriate indicator, there was a yellow signal and a beep, indicating that I did not have clearance. What was down there? The stairwell doors were also appropriately secured. Of course there was an escape stairwell, but when the doors were opened, an alarm was automatically triggered, which called the security personnel to action. Without clearance, they could only be opened from the inside anyway. In the stairwell, there was only the way up. Isabell had told me that in passing.

She liked to walk up and down stairs and wanted to use the stairs for the shows in the basement, but that had proved impractical due to the security measures. Were the 24/7ers the missing women? Were they Rebecca's slaves by choice? Even if I could see their faces, it would be

of little help to me, since they had been similarly alienated in the basement shots as I was. I looked at 17 more closely, she lowered her gaze and avoided mine. Her prisoner overalls were slightly open, she had probably become warm during the day and although it had now become considerably cooler, she had not closed them again. On her neck below the collar and mask I could see something that could be part of a tattoo. But even if I could see all of it, it was unlikely to be of much help to me, since tattoos were covered up in the basement.

Jepasch
Jepasch
130 Followers