No-LIMIT-Rooms 03 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still not allowed to speak?"

Shaking her head. With her hands she made kneading movements.

"You want to massage me?"

She nodded and beckoned impatiently to follow her.

Next door was the first aid room with the cot on which I awkwardly lay down. The chain unfortunately had to go under my belly and pressed a little. With skilled hands and some massage oil, 17 kneaded my shoulders and arms while I showered in.

I had just fallen into a deep trance, when a violent shaking made me rudely awake again. For a few seconds I knew neither where nor who I was. But 17 did not let up and finally managed to make me rise. She pressed a cup into my hand, which contained hot but drinkable sweetened cappuccino. She held up four fingers. Great. Almost on ex, I drank the invigorating beverage. I ate a croissant with strawberry jam on the way to the cage. Unfortunately, I spilled something. Desperately 17 looked at the mess on my breasts and looked around in vain for tissues. When she saw nothing with which she could clean me, she bent over, took my head between her hands and kissed my jam lips clean. Then she also licked away the remains of my breasts, as if it was the most self-understandable thing in the world. In a great hurry I was tied up again and locked in the cage. Then 17 pushed me back into the backdrop wall and the curtain was removed.

As good as the break had done me, it had been clearly too short to have given me sufficient opportunity to recover. In fact, the cage now seemed exceedingly uncomfortable, which of course it was. Isabell was still lying on the rack. I couldn't see exactly what all they were doing, but I could mostly guess. Linse pointed his camera at me and winked. My absence had been successfully hidden from the viewers. Despite all the real pain, it was still just a show.

For over six hours, Isabell was interrogated. A clock above the camera area, invisible to all spectators and guests, told us the time. That wasn't always helpful, though, especially when you were uncomfortably tied up and time seemed to creep at a snail's pace. Bravely, the paladin traitor held her own against all the torment and my respect for her increased. I didn't think she would last this long, as she was not a true masochist. But she was not squeamish either. Well, who had been here for so long was not allowed to be, I recalled what I had learned about her. The last thing to be changed was from the rack to the wooden horse, which here was a triangular beam sticking out of the wall. This made sense with her feet in chains, so she could simply be lifted onto the beam from the front. Her hands were pulled up, and weights were gradually hung from the ankle chains while she was maltreated with whips and bamboo canes. She actually endured this for more than an hour. From behind I saw her secretly receive the sign from Diana, and shortly thereafter Isabell slumped down unconscious. The embarrassing interrogation had to be finished first. She was lifted from the beam and laid on the floor. With a bucket of cold water, the 'fainter' was revived. While she regained consciousness, Matej strode over to me and opened my cage, change of shift.

Instead of me, Isabell now came into the cage. I hoped for her that she would get a longer break. But already after a short time I lost no more thought about it, because Diana began to test herself on me. While Jelena was a calculating sadist who seemed to take pleasure mainly in preparing humiliation and pain, I quickly got to know Diana completely differently. She was not lesbian like Jelena, but bi, she was also married to Linse, but she apparently also enjoyed sex during the session. And she managed to put me under her spell from the first moment.

I was strapped into the witch's chair, a nasty, wooden armchair whose surfaces were littered with pyramid-shaped wooden spikes. The spikes painfully dug into my back, butt, arms, legs and even my feet. Then, for the first time, my gag was removed. To cause me further pain in my butt and thighs, Diana placed a wooden plate on my thighs and additionally weighted them down with stone plates. I cried out in pain. Undeterred, she began to caress and knead my breasts with her hands.

"There, you little vixen. Have we finally caught you. I have no idea who you are yet, but it won't be long before you tell me."

Her left hand slid down my belly between us and reached my cleft, while her right continued to play with my breasts. She wore no underwear under her light silk clothing, she had long since discarded her armor. Her buds shimmered through the fabric, and they were hard, just as mine were becoming. "We've been hunting you kumihos long enough to know that we can't break you with pain alone."

She intensified her handiwork on and achieved her goal of me starting to get wet. Wetted with my own pleasure juice, her deft fingers found my pleasure center and I began to moan with more than just pain.

"Unfortunately, if you come already now, we won't be able to see your cocks yet, and we can't wait until the full moon. So I guess I'll just have to stall you a little longer."

She pulled her hand away from my cleft and pressed on the stones instead, both causing me additional pain and bringing me to the brink of orgasm. Trembling, I sat on the spikes, convulsively trying to reach release.

"We can't allow you to do that," she saw through me. Unexpectedly, a gush of ice-cold water hit me and brought me back.

"You're not a water kumiho, we already know that much. You can't stand fire and ore holds you captive, so you're an air spirit." As she spoke these words, she paced around me, stroking me almost lovingly. "But we could already see that when you were captured. You don't seem to be very powerful, otherwise you would have been able to overpower us. I have to admit, we didn't expect you. It was just a coincidence that we had the right chains for you. Actually, we only expected a traitor who wanted to sell valuables of the order to fences."

I shivered with cold and pain, but kept my mouth shut. Those who did not speak did not get caught in lies.

"Well, how many tails do you have? One, two? Certainly not three, that would be pathetic for you."

She abruptly grabbed my aching jaw and signaled to her partner. Immediately Matej stepped up and painfully strapped my head to the back of my neck, forcing me to stare at the ceiling. A funnel was forced into my mouth and copious amounts of water were poured down my throat from a pitcher until my stomach expanded painfully and I felt like I was going to choke. They loosened the straps and, coughing, I vomited up a gush of water. When they tried to tie my head again, I shook it violently and tried to resist, but it didn't help. Once again I was subjected to the water torture. This time, however, they put a wet cloth over my face and doused it with water until I could no longer breathe. Skillfully they always took it off me before I lost my senses, only to continue right after, barely having been able to take a few breaths of air. In between, she caressed me, touched me tenderly, teased me and promised me that all this would end immediately if I would only speak. Yes, I would even receive a reward.

I spat at her. "A reward? You know what I am. So you will kill me as soon as you learn what you wanted to know. Whoever you are."

Emotionless, she wiped my saliva from my face and made a sign to stop water torture. My head remained clear.

"You don't know who we are? Forgive us for not introducing ourselves yet. We are the Order of Paladins, but I thought you knew that?"

"I know you are paladins, but not why you hunt and kill me and my kind. We never did anything to you!"

"Do the Christian Crusades in the far Western West mean anything to you?"

I shook my head. The West was far from my fictional homeland.

"A few hundred years ago, Christian knights went to war to liberate the holy sites of their faith from Muslim rule. They were also successful, but then encountered enemies they had not expected and were powerless against: Djinne, Ifrits and their ruler Lilith. The Jews and Muslims had already dealt with them for millennia and knew how to fight them off. The Christians lacked the knowledge. This ultimately led to the downfall of Christian Jerusalem."

"I still don't see what this has to do with me and why you are here," I hissed. The chair hurt and my patience was wearing thin.

"Gemach, stay calm! I'm coming to that now. Out of these experiences, a community of the knowledgeable was formed. We have no interest in judging the different gods' beliefs. But we collect the experiences of all cultures with beings like you to banish you. You have been terrorizing us since the beginning of mankind, this is over now!"

"Then just kill me."

The paladin laughed heartily. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? But you weren't listening, we know by now that we can't kill you immortals permanently. You keep coming back no matter how we kill you. But we've learned how to keep you captive so you can't do any more harm."

"Then do that to me, I cannot and will not tell you anything."

"Yes, you will," she nodded, "and also add much to the knowledge of your nature." She signaled to her partner and immediately

my head was strapped back down. "Now, where were we? Oh yes, being an air demon, you hate water." Again, my air was cut off with the wet cloth until I almost fainted.

The whole scene certainly looked dramatic, however, it was half show. The wooden spikes I was sitting on were not so sharp on top that they could penetrate my skin. Moreover, there were so many of them that my weight was distributed over a relatively large area. They still pressed very painfully, but could do no harm. The water was lukewarm and the pauses to catch my breath were quite sufficient. We had discussed a lot of things beforehand. Our dialogues were partially worked out, but offered room for plenty of improvisation. It was not easy to concentrate on the role under torture and overtired. On the other hand, it was just this getting into my role that made me start to enjoy this show. After all, I knew what I could do to escape.

Diana understood how to read my body signals correctly. She managed to excite me with her touches. So it was not the supposedly ice-cold water, but Diana's touches, which provided for my stiff nipples.

However, this was immediately mercilessly exploited by her. Soon two narrow bamboo sticks were clamped to each of my buds, tied together with thin leather cords. Once again, I was about to have an orgasm. But a hissing sound brought me back abruptly. She had pulled one of the irons from the artificial coal basins and pressed it against the wet wood of my chair. Steam rose. She repeated this a few times in different places to illustrate how hot this iron was. Then she put it back and pulled out another one, which glowed bright red. With that, she approached my face.

"Water didn't lead to success, maybe we'll get somewhere with this now?"

Panic spread through me, in vain I tugged at my straps. Closer and closer she came to my face and I dodged as far as I could. Only inches separated the brightly glowing iron from my cheek. However, it barely radiated heat. I recognized an LED. A fake! Damn, they could have told me that before. Now I was more angry than scared. "Do what you want, I won't tell!"

She took the instrument of torture from my face and slowly traveled down my body. In front of my right breast she stopped. Then she pressed the tip against my areola. To my surprise, it actually hurt, my scream was real. What remained was a black and red spot, but no burn blisters. Diana winked at me, showing me the spot where some color was gone on the iron. Okay, she was a magician with good tricks. Still, the pain had come as a surprise. As I thought about it, I came up with electricity. So she could torture me with "glowing" irons without really burning me. This was going to be fun. She approached my other breast and I braced myself. But it didn't help, the pain made me scream.

"Now, let's get to my questions, my vixen: how many cocks do you have?"

Again she approached my face with the iron.

"Two! I have two!"

"Well, you see, it works!" she remarked with satisfaction, withdrawing the iron. "And I even believe you." As the glow subsided, she put the iron back into the charcoal basin. Clever technique, Q.

Again she find to stroke and excite me. "But of course we'll check it out later. We know that when you orgasm violently, you lose your control and your essence is revealed."

This time she stopped just as I was beginning to enjoy it. I didn't have a chance to excite myself further and get above the point. She was really starting to frustrate me. With relish she pulled the clamps off my nipples, making me scream again. Immediately Matej put the gag back in my mouth and twisted it tight. I still had 24 hours ahead of me.

Isabell was dragged out of her cage. She looked a little sleepy, perhaps she had been power napping under the massage.

Upright, the paladins tied her to a ladder. Then Diana grabbed what appeared to be red-hot iron again and approached her threateningly.

"So, you traitor. How did this creature approach you? What did she lure you with?"

Over the next few hours they questioned Isabell intensely, including with whips and bamboo rods about her treachery, while I was forced to watch. Slowly, I began to feel uneasy. Not only because the chair really hurt, but also because of my overflowing bladder. They had wisely poured liters of water into me, which was now pushing out. However, I didn't want to let it run on the chair, because otherwise it would probably become unusable for further operations. It was made of sturdy oak and had been waxed, but urine in the cracks certainly didn't do any good. By now, Isabell had confessed and revealed practically everything. The scroll had contained secret information about the Order and had already betrayed them; ultimately, denial was no longer of any use.

They let go of her and freed me from the chair. The spikes had left clear marks on my body. Instead of the sitting cage, however, they again locked me in my standing cage and then pulled me up a little. Now they placed the ladder with Isabell over the pools so that she was lying with her head right over my broth from last night and under my feet. I guessed what that meant even before they tied her head down motionless and put a big funnel in her mouth.

"There, now you can have another drink before we finish you off, bitch," Diana declared with contempt in her voice.

It wasn't long before I could no longer hold my bladder. Well, Isabell, karma is a bitch.

20 Hell Night

After her humiliating punishment, Isabell was pulled out from under me, taken off the ladder and locked in her standing cage. Afterwards, I was also freed from my cage. My gag was removed and my anklet was locked to an eyelet in the floor. After that I was given a bowl full of porridge to eat. Hungry, I pounced on my meal; I hadn't eaten anything since the croissant. From now on, the paladins would focus completely on me.

The relief appeared: Rebecca, Jelena and René entered the stage. The recording team also changed. In the shadows behind the stage lights, I also noticed increasing movements and one or the other noise reached my ears, suggesting that the room was filling up with studio guests. It was Saturday evening and prime time had arrived. Theatrically, the paladins exchanged stories, thus explaining to the audience, which had just joined the show, what all they had found out and what ordeals they had tried so far for our interrogation. Then the day shift left the stage.

Rebecca ignored me completely at first, but approached Isabell first.

"So, you traitor. Tomorrow morning the tribunal will pass judgment on you. Since you admitted to having acted out of pure greed, it will be especially harsh. Enjoy your last night."

Isabell began begging for mercy, vowing to do anything and pledging eternal loyalty to the Order. But Rebecca ignored her pleas.

"You will die tomorrow, there is no doubt about it. Those who ally themselves with the dark creatures of hell will find no mercy with us."

Now she finally turned to me.

"So, you are a two-tailed vixen? We are not unnecessarily cruel. Tell us where and how to find the others of your kind and you will be well accommodated. We already have one of your kind in custody and she is enjoying good health."

My eyes flashed.

Turning to the onlookers, I revealed in a hushed voice, "So she admits she has my sister. That means her certain demise!"

Rebecca pretended not to have heard me.

"Are you the superior of the order?", I addressed Rebecca directly.

"I'm asking the questions here, so that's clear!"

"Then ask."

"What is your name."

"Call me Kumiho."

"Your real name."

"Homiku?"

Rebecca reached for a whip. "I'm serious!"

"Oh, was it all fun so far? Well, try a little harder."

She started to smile and lowered the whip.

"We will."

With a wave, she ordered the others to free me and tie me to the rack. My iron cuffs on my hands and feet fit so snugly that they barely pinched, even after 24 hours. Their insides were coated with soft, oiled leather. I had never worn such cuffs before. Now the ropes of the stretching bench were fastened directly to them, as they had been with Isabell in the morning. Slowly they pulled me taut. Jelena operated the winch, René tortured me and Rebecca took over my interrogation. But she was also the carrot. Pain inflicted me the others, while she then ordered the abort, approached me and stroked tenderly. Damn beast, she knew exactly how to trigger me. My sweat flowed not only because of the headlights. The questions kept coming:

"How many of you are there?"

"What's your real name?"

"Where are you hiding?"

"Who is supporting you?"

"Are there other traitors among the paladins who are helping you?"

"Why did you seek us out?"

But I revealed nothing of substance, instead giving inaccurate or false information. The time had not yet come to reveal why I was here. I got into my role and began to compete with Rebecca as to who had the stronger will. Obvious lies she punished relentlessly with pain, inaccurate statements she challenged to follow up, apparent truths, however, she rewarded me with tenderness and recreational breaks. In the course of the questioning I had to be very careful not to involve myself in contradictions, but remaining silent was not an alternative.

After a seemingly endless time, the time for a rest break had come. By now my whole front was covered with marks and traces of the embarrassing interrogation. Blue marks indicated where I had been pinched with forceps. Wax covered parts of my body and fresh welts from sticks and whips formed a colorful pattern. If Diana had already been good, I had to concede the championship to Rebecca.

In a real interrogation without limit, I would have undoubtedly already confessed everything she wanted to hear and beyond. But it was and remained a show. Violent indeed, but still a pure BDSM fantasy. They freed me from the rack and put me back in the seat cage with gag.

Then Isabell had to serve to satisfy the lust of the torturers. Freed from her cage she was stretched over backwards over a trestle. It was Jelena who forced her to drink her urine and then lick it clean while René fucked her. Rebecca meanwhile disappeared from the stage and I behind the curtain.

Again 17 came and freed me from the cage and from the gag, and then led me to the back. Still she did not speak a word. After going to the toilet and a short shower, there was the obligatory massage. It didn't do quite as well as a few hours before, since the pressure points of the wooden spikes hurt quite a bit and the welts on my front made it impossible to lie comfortably on my stomach. The recovery break was short, which was not surprising given the prime time. Soon I was sitting in the cage again and was pushed back into the set.