No-LIMIT-Rooms 03 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both took our heads back and looked into each other's eyes, which were wet with tears. Then we began to kiss intimately. Time stood still and nothing mattered. I didn't feel any more pain, didn't think about my sister, the Mafia, the BKA or my new 'friends' on whose behalf I was here. Only Isabell mattered and I wished this moment would never end.

"Hey, you two! Get a room or do this on stage, at least we can make money with it!", Tina suddenly shouted across the room.

We broke our kiss and looked at each other, smiling.

"Shut up, Augra, or my Kumiho curse will hit you!", I shouted back.

There was silence in the room for a second, then everyone started laughing.

"That's what you get, Tina, now she's given you a nickname too!" someone shouted.

Immediately the whole table sounded, "Augra, Augra, Augra!"

"Augra?" asked Isabell.

"A one-eyed scholar in the movie 'The Dark Crystal.' I don't know how I came up with that."

"Ah, I think I know that one. Might fit Tina actually, she's been studying. But let's go back, or they'll set up the cameras after all."

That was all there was to figure out at the moment, but hundreds of questions circled in my head. Not the least of which was where Isabell's loyalty lay. Me or Rebecca? Sure, she had just told me Rebecca's plans, but those were speculations, not statements from her herself.

I followed Isabell to the buffet and we took new plates. Back at the table, I had to deal with a visibly pissed Tina, who was anything but happy about her new nickname.

"Augra? Seriously? We don't even know each other that you can say that to me!"

"I'm sorry, it just came out on the spur of the moment, I have no idea why. I really didn't mean anything by it."

She snorted, obviously not convinced.

Isabell interjected. "Look at it this way Tina, as a camerawoman you always have an eye on us and know all our intimate details. Probably better than we do ourselves. It's a little ..." she struggled to find the right word.

"Bizarre?" Edward now interfered.

Stunned, we all stared at him. Not only because of his remark, but also because the sound engineer spoke extremely rarely. Obviously he had already had quite a bit, because his look was slightly glazed.

"No, that's not what I wanted to say," Isabell quickly contradicted. "But intimate!"

"We've gotten along here all these years without any more nicknames. Then this wunderkind comes along, turns everything upside down, and starts handing out nicknames!" he slurred.

I was honestly surprised why he was mad at me. But I couldn't let that stand. I felt attacked.

"Tell me, are you crazy? First of all, only Thomas got a nickname from me. And what did I do to you that you now attack me here?"

"You come down here under Rebecca's protection, get your trailer within the first week, and by the third shoot you're already making more money than others who've been working here for several years."

René tried to placate. "What can Johanna do about it? She stepped in at short notice and had a great debut. Audience numbers have skyrocketed and our income is secure. Instead of being happy that our job continues to be secure, you're attacking her now? We just finished the most elaborate shoot on our website. And it's a huge success! What are you accusing, Johanna?"

"She'll be the end of us, that's what I'm accusing her of!"

Silence spread all around the table. I looked around, concerned. What was that all about? But obviously he was the only one who saw it that way, because immediately opposition arose from all sides. Even Tina began to defend me.

"Hey, I certainly never wanted to lead a camera in porn productions, but if the productions become elaborate, then it should be fine with me. At least then I can show what I can do. I'd be happy if we produce more elaborate films, then she can call me Augra. What's your problem with that?"

Edward raised his hands. "You guys only see the quick money. But as productions get more elaborate, so does the risk. This production cost a million. How much will the next one cost? I've been in the business a long time, and I've seen several production companies go over the top and be gone overnight. And then? I have loans to pay off and a family to feed. I need this job."

Dismay spread. But now Isabell interfered.

"You've had too much to drink, Edward. You're looking at this far too bleakly. You shouldn't project your personal problems onto the company. Rebecca has been running the store for quite a long time and with economic success. She will have already calculated everything well. If things were going badly for us financially, we wouldn't be getting these top salaries here. You don't get paid as well as you do here anywhere else."

The others agreed.

"Believe what you want, but we're just celebrating the beginning of the end here! I've got to get home, bye." Edward rose and staggered toward the exit underground parking garage, trailed by the stares of everyone present who had witnessed his latest outburst.

Now the stares were directed at me. I felt caught and affected. So many people here in the room, all of whom needed the money, placed trust in me - and whom I would betray. I jumped up and ran out of the studio.

Just before the elevator, Isabell caught up with me. "Wait, he was drunk. That was complete nonsense what he was babbling. It's common knowledge that he has problems at home. His wife is jealous as hell and throws money out the window to compensate."

She grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me to face her. I could no longer hide my tears.

"Hey, vixen, don't take it so hard, did you hear? It had nothing to do with you. Nobody else thinks like that."

I raised my hand defensively. "It was just too much, your confession, the shooting, the surveillance here and now this. I need rest."

Visibly hurt, she looked at me. "And that just now? All over again, so suddenly?"

Conciliatorily, I pulled her to me and hugged her, "Please Isabell, I'm really not feeling so well right now. Let's talk tomorrow, shall we?"

"Really, Johanna, I can't figure you out. One minute I think we're in seventh heaven, and the next minute you're bumping me in the head and rejecting me."

The elevator door opened and I broke free from the embrace.

"Morning, huh?‟

Without waiting for her answer, I turned and entered the elevator. There I chose the upper basement as my destination and turned to her again.

She looked at me sadly as the door closed. "I love you," I heard her say before the elevator started moving.

23 Summer flu

My heart literally bled to leave Isabell like that. I felt really tired and exhausted, not only physically but also mentally. In addition, I felt a rumbling in my stomach. The session was only partly to blame, it was the whole month.

It wasn't until I left the studio that the consequence of what it meant for me to be in love with Isabell had really fully hit me. This realization additionally hit me with the force of a slap in the face. It would be so much easier if I didn't care about her, or even better, if I could hate her.

In the upstairs basement, I remained undecided for a moment as to whether I should stop by the front desk first to see if there was already an envelope for me or whether I should go straight upstairs to my floor. Because I wasn't feeling it, I decided on the latter.

Once in my apartment, I was blinded by the sun. My blinds were up and I had not drawn the curtains. After two days in the artificial spotlight, the sun seemed downright unnatural to me. I needed fresh air. So I opened the door to the small balcony. Taking a chair from the dining table, I sat down outside. A lustful moaning sounded from next door. My neighbor must have been online. I'd been here almost a month now, but didn't even know all my hallway neighbors, of the tenants in total, just half.

Tired, I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the warm rays of the sun on my face. The sounds of the city, the scattered birdsong, the smells and the wind, all together brought me back to my reality.

I was living a lie in a make-believe world.

Nothing, but really nothing in this house had anything to do with out there. The Japanese called the world of entertainment and sex for sale: The Floating or Flowing World, and that actually hit it pretty well.

Out there, in reality, my sister was suffering. That was the only reason I was here.

And Isabell? If I continued on my path, I endangered her and everyone in this house. If I lied to my employers, I risked Nadine's freedom. But I didn't want to choose.

Why now?

Why here?

Love had never played a big role in my life. Until now, I could always sit back comfortably and watch with interest: It didn't concern me!

Fiddlesticks, it had caught me completely. I had to admit that to myself. I wish I had drunk more champagne, or at least something alcoholic in the house with which I could stun myself.

A shadow fell on my face and I opened my eyes. Passing clouds obscured the late afternoon sun. But there was nothing to be seen of the threatened thunderstorm; they were fleecy clouds. With a slight stomach ache, I rose from the chair and went back inside. I left the balcony door open to let in more fresh air.

Indecisively I stood in the room. On the one hand I was completely overtired and literally shattered, but on the other hand I knew exactly that I could not fall asleep now. As soon as I lay down, my thoughts would be circling again. I needed something to come down to. In the bathroom, I searched through my collection of medicines. Ibuprofen wasn't what I needed now, although quite a bit of pain was making itself felt all over my body. If only I knew what knock-out medicine they had given me downstairs, I would have liked that now. When I closed the mirrored cabinet again, I looked at my tired face. All at once I felt violently nauseous. I quickly turned to the toilet bowl, lifted the lid, bent over and threw up.

The doorbell woke me most rudely. After yesterday's nausea came the chills, I had developed a fever, and a headache began. At some point during the night, my nose also began to run. It was not until the morning that I had fallen into restless sleep. I had heard the phone ring, but I was too tired and exhausted to answer it.

The ringing was annoying. Drowsy, I struggled out of bed and shuffled to the door with the covers over my shoulders. Through the peephole, I recognized Isabell.

"Stay away from me, I have a cold," I called through the closed door, sniffling.

"Why don't you answer the phone? Do you know what time it is?"

No, I didn't. "Noon?"

"It's 4:30! You haven't called in 24 hours. Now open the door already."

Sighing, I opened it a crack and went back to bed, where I immediately snuggled in.

Isabell followed me into the room and looked at me.

"You've got it all over you. So that's why I hadn't heard or read anything from you yesterday."

I took a toilet paper roll, which I had placed next to the bed during the night, tore off some sheets and snorted into them.

"Did I miss anything else yesterday?", I asked tiredly, though not really interested.

"Not much. I guess the party went on a little longer, but I'll be out of there soon. And after I heard nothing more from you, I also went to bed early and slept it off. But when I hadn't heard from you by noon today either, I started to worry, especially after you weren't available."

My skull was buzzing and I was having trouble concentrating. Exhausted, I let myself sink back and closed my eyes again. Immediately she was at my bedside, feeling my forehead.

"You're positively glowing!"

She reached for the phone. A moment later, I heard her talking to someone. "Hi, Isabell here. Johanna Blauert in 417 is sick, she has a high fever. ... Yes, I'm with her right now. ... Looks like a cold. ... All right, thank you." She put the phone down.

The doctor will be up in a minute to check on you. "Do you need anything?"

I fumbled for the toilet paper roll and powerlessly lifted the nearly empty roll.

"Tissues."

It was indeed summer flu. I was not the only one affected in the house, however, it had hit me the hardest. Isabell cared for me lovingly. She also reported me sick to Rebecca so that my scheduled show on Wednesday could be rescheduled. The Saturday show probably had to do without me as well.

It wasn't until Wednesday that I started feeling a little better.

Isabell brought me a hot broth to bed.

"Thank you. I don't even know how to thank you. I hope I haven't infected you now," I opened our long overdue conversation.

"I'm more afraid I've infected you. I had a bit of a cold last week, but didn't think anything of it."

"So where do we go from here? Are you staying?"

She looked out the window, thinking. "I have no idea, it all depends on you."

I guessed what she meant, but wanted to buy time, "What do you mean?"

"I have no idea where you and I stand. But you have kept me in the show. As long as you keep me in there, I'll hardly be able to leave."

"Rebecca claimed it was your decision to leave."

Isabell shook her head. "She demanded that I leave, but at that moment it actually suited me. I was so hurt when I found out you'd spent the night with Linda and Ronja that it suited me just fine at that moment."

Immediately I wanted to object, but she waved it off.

"Of course I know how completely stupid that was of me. I had no right to blame you in any way. That it would mean nothing between us, I had told you myself. But it did - it still does."

I looked down at my cup, trying to get my thoughts in order. Then I looked softly into her eyes, "Me too, but that scares me. I'd never been attracted to anyone as strongly as I was to you, either. With the exception of Nadine, but that was also something completely different."

Her tension visibly eased. For the first time since Sunday, I saw her smile again.

Carefully, I sipped my broth and considered where and how I could continue to speak to her confidentially without being overheard.

"By the way, I told Rebecca yesterday that I had filled you in, including about the cameras in your apartment. And I demanded that they be turned off."

I choked with surprise and had to cough. "Excuse me?", I croaked hoarsely when I could speak again.

"She took it surprisingly calmly, though I had thought she would throw me out immediately. Both here and as her slave. Until yesterday, I had never contradicted her. And even when she had opened up last week that I should move out and go to another studio for a while, I hadn't refused."

I had to process that first. Was the surveillance here really over? I doubted it. Again, I drank some broth. Isabell waited patiently.

Many things were still completely unclear to me. After I had drunk half of it, I lowered the cup and looked at her questioningly:

"When was that? I mean the conversation with Rebecca about you leaving?"

"Last Wednesday."

"And, what did she give you as her reasoning?"

"Rebecca doesn't justify her decisions to me. I have to do what she says."

Suddenly a thought struck me, "I hope you didn't ask her about the bet yesterday?"

She shook her head. "If you tell me it's not about me in this, I'll believe you. And you did tell me not to talk about it."

This was actually a good test to see if we were still being bugged. If Rebecca heard that, she would conclude that I had broken the rules and therefore automatically lost. I had no intention of playing her slave for three months, but that was beside the point now. But I also didn't want Isabell to get between the fronts.

I put the half-empty cup on the nightstand, grabbed Isabell's hands and looked at her tenderly. "Listen, my darling: I'm not really allowed to talk to anyone about this, but I also want you to be completely honest with Rebecca in case she asks you if I told you anything about a bet. You just tell her what you picked up on Sunday and my explanation to you about it.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "You want me to tell on you to Rebecca?"

"No, I just don't want you to have to lie. I'll clarify everything else with her. But I won't tell you any more details about it for now either. I'll be able to tell you everything in October at the latest."

She looked at me doubtfully, but then nodded. "Fine, but I hope she won't ask me that."

"What about your status with her now, are you still her slave, and what does that mean for both of us?"

Her look turned desperate again. "I have absolutely no idea. She dispatched me very quickly after my explanation yesterday and then sent me out. I haven't heard from her since. She blocked me."

My poor little demoness. The ruler of hell has withdrawn her favor from you and you feel the cold outside again. For a BDSM slave, a withdrawal of the mistress' favor is worse than any other punishment.

I pulled her to me and squeezed her. Now she had only me. It was us against the paladins.

We were interrupted by the doorbell. It was the doctor, checking on me again and also checking on my injuries from the weekend. My sweaty bandages were removed and she checked my whole body very thoroughly.

Nodding her head, she finished her rounds. "Your fever is going down and you don't have sepsis either. They'll be as good as new in two weeks."

Surprised, I looked at her. "In two weeks? You're kidding? I have to shoot again next week at the latest!"

"That's your choice, of course, but you should take the cold seriously as a warning. Have you been under a lot of stress lately? In this job, that quickly leads to a complete breakdown," she explained to me. "Also, I was told that you had fainted several times. I would advise them to get an appointment with Doctor Schenk. And you should do it soon, getting an appointment for a CT scan can take a few weeks."

"What are you trying to tell me? I'm perfectly healthy, I mean, except for my cold?"

"I'm your gynecologist, and I'm also responsible for taking care of your wounds. And I can help with many other minor illnesses as well. But I'm not a general practitioner. So you should make an appointment, just to be on the safe side. At the latest, when another unexplained fainting occurs, understood?"

Completely confused, I nodded. Satisfied, she packed up her things and said goodbye again.

Isabell had stood by wordlessly and listened to everything. After she had accompanied the doctor to the door, she returned with a worried face.

"What is the meaning of this? Are you sick?"

"I have a cold, that's all. Don't worry about it," I tried to reassure her. I really had enough on my mind instead of trying to deal with something like this anymore. I was fine! "Ahchoo!"

That night, too, Isabell stayed with me. Since I had slept a lot during the day, I wasn't tired right now. While she slept snuggled up to me, I thought about what it would be like to live with someone again. More precisely: to live together with Isabell. I gently stroked her hair. We would definitely not be an ordinary couple, apart from the fact that we had a lesbian relationship, S&M played a very big role in both our lives.

She had lived as a slave for the last five years and admitted to me that she needed it.

Would she be my slave now? Could I be a good mistress for her? Did I even want to?

I myself could be quite dominant and enjoyed it, but also loved being tied up and tortured more than anything. Sometimes I couldn't get an orgasm at all without bondage and pain. However, that had not been a problem with Isabell. Yes, we had had cuddle sex and had both come in the process. It obviously went between us like that too. Also a new experience for me.

My thoughts drifted to the past weekend and the experiences with the trio. It was true: Diana was excellent, but Rebecca was masterful. I could understand what Isabell saw in her. I lost myself in the thought of being Rebecca's slave, along with Isabell. Then the 24/7ers in their bizarre outfits came to mind again and I shuddered a little. 24/7 was really absolute hardcore. Complete abandonment of personality and absolute submission. Limited at best by the hard limits. Had Isabell been a 24/7er?