No-LIMIT-Rooms 07 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost all of them, yes!" confirmed Diana. "But none of them have endangered our company as permanently as you have. If that became known, many would resent you very much."

"Is that a threat to me now?" I asked, stunned.

"A very strong warning!"

"I see. Where do we go from here?"

Diana pointed to her pad.

"I will give the recording to Rebecca. And you won't show it to anyone else, understood?"

Since this was my last copy, I couldn't do that either. So I just nodded in agreement.

"Do your shows as agreed and prove that we can trust you. As soon as Rebecca is back from rehab, you will go back to the basement as agreed. And then we'll see how you do."

"Can I go down and talk to Isabell now?"

"A release for the circle cellar? Fine, but only today!"

"What happened to Isabell?"

"Nothing. She was obviously fooled by you as well."

"Good, then I'd like to go down to her now."

"We're done here for today. I'll send you your training schedule and the date for the show with Hal as soon as you decide on a concept. You should do that soon."

"Interrogation!" I replied as if shot out of a pistol.

She looked at me, confused but also somewhat respectful.

"Are you serious? After last time? Well, the show will certainly be well booked. But I'm warning you: It'll be intense again!"

"I hope so: not as intense as last time?"

"No, I don't think any of us want that," Diana replied before we ended our conversation.

I first went to the snack machine on the first floor because my stomach was starting to tell me something. Since I didn't know if Isabell had already eaten, I picked something up for her, too.

Then I went to the basement. I could choose the circle cellar without problems. With a slightly queasy feeling I entered the corridor to the prison. I hesitated for a moment in front of the door to the surveillance apartment, then gathered my courage and knocked.

Isabell opened the door slowly and frowned.

"What do you want?"

I picked up the salad packages.

"Delivered food! And I want to explain!"

For a moment I thought she was going to slam the door again, but then she stepped back and let me in.

Determined, I walked past her, put the packages on the table and looked around.

"Do you have any cutlery?"

Isabell had closed the door behind me and silently pointed to the kitchenette. There, after a short search, I found the cutlery in one of the drawers. I returned to the table with it and handed it to her.

Wordlessly, we ate the salad with goat cheese.

Only when we were finished did Isabell look at me.

"So, what do you want to explain to me again?"

"Everything, from the beginning! And what else came up in the conversation with Diana earlier."

"I'm curious about that now!"

"First of all, I love you and I don't want to lose you anymore!"

Isabell sat back and crossed her arms.

"If only I could believe you."

"I don't want to keep any more secrets from you. And preferably not anything else. That's why I told Diana that I'm in contact with the BKA, but not that I'm keeping them constantly informed. That remains our secret and our assurance."

"Then why did you mention it at all?"

"Because of my identity. It comes from the BKA. It would be unbelievable to refuse any further contact. I will continue to contact the BKA as much as I can, but keep my distance. If this company is really as Rebecca and Diana say, I might even be able to get the BKA to take this company out of their investigation."

She shook her head. "They're going to shut down the rooms, you know that, right?"

"Only if they find them. They don't know the access to the basement yet. The servers are overseas and safe from the BKA's access. They still have no proof of the existence of a secret basement complex under the apartment building."

"So you think you can keep the BKA at bay?" Isabell snorted disdainfully. "You seem to overestimate yourself."

"Believe me, they are so overworked that they will not take on unnecessary work. I am their informant. And if I can make them believe that nothing serious is happening here, they won't interfere. At most, they'll send the local police to check it out. And that's not unusual here, is it?"

"Well, you keep the BKA at bay, do your training in the basement, and then what? How did you imagine it would go with us?"

"As originally planned: I will pay for Rebecca's release for you. Then you are free to decide."

"And you're sure that Rebecca will stick to it? Because I'm not." Her voice sounded worried.

"I think we have an equality of arms here. She can put pressure on him, of course, but because of my contact with the BKA, she can't overdo it."

"You underestimate Rebecca, I tell you!"

"Rebecca isn't as solid as you think. The video was recorded by a third party acting against her."

"A third party? Who?"

"I don't know. I'm sure a few would come to mind, but they'd have to be at the top. I can at least rule out Diana."

"Why?"

"Because I showed her the video earlier. And unless she's a super-genius actress, she was very surprised."

"Do you still have a copy?"

I shook my head.

"That was the last one. Holger, Walter and this print. Diana is giving it to Rebecca."

"So you don't even have that leverage anymore?"

"Walter has one, that should be enough."

Now I began to recount the whole conversation with Diana. When I finished, Isabell was sitting there very thoughtfully.

"Diana has always been Rebecca's equalizer. She can be counted on. When she mediates, it can work. But she is and always will be Rebecca's friend. She will stand by her and not by us. And she will do whatever it takes for this company to protect her," Isabell thought aloud.

"And that's what I'm going to do as soon as our concerns are allayed. Now it's up to you. You need to talk to the alumni and find out if they're okay."

She looked at me sadly.

"On the one hand, I'd like to know that we were wrong and the women are fine now, but on the other hand, that's why I put Rebecca down."

I understood her dilemma. But I could not help her. Her violent outburst had surprised and frightened me as well. Maybe she needed to see a psychologist to work this out. In my mind, I simply blocked out the scene, calling it, even to myself, just an "accident.

"Rebecca will make a full recovery. And if she doesn't remember it now, she won't remember it in the future. We will continue to insist on the accident, no matter what others ask or say, and it will remain our secret."

Isabell still didn't seem convinced.

"I'm really scared, Johanna!"

"You don't have to be! Everything will be fine. Just trust me!"

As convincingly as I said these words, I was not convinced myself.

We were silent for a while.

"Johanna, don't do it!" Isabell suddenly started.

"What?"

"The AI room! I have a very bad feeling about it!"

"I need the money! I have no other choice."

"What if something happens to you again? Have you ever thought about me and my feelings for you?"

Affected, I remained silent.

A tear ran down Isabell's cheek.

"That's what I thought. You're so focused on your goals that you hardly notice what's happening around you. Because I love you too! But you keep pushing me away! If we're going to be together, you can't make decisions on your own that affect both of us!"

I wanted to disagree, but I could not.

"I love you! But I have no experience with love and relationships," was all I could think of to justify myself. It was true, I loved her. But she was right.

"I have to give a lecture in the cell wing," she ended our conversation. "The subject is proper slave girl behavior! I'll join you later."

Was that irony, a wink at the fence post, or was it really true?

She stood and opened her arms.

"So, you and me, for your sister, for us, and against the rest of the world?"

"For us and my sister!"

A kiss of reconciliation followed, not passionate. But full of emotion and a few tears.

Only when I was back at the door did I realize that Isabell had slipped in front of Nadine.

52 Greetings from Moscow

My head full of thoughts about this day and plans for the near future, I entered the elevator to go up. My chip was accepted and the elevator began to move. It wasn't until the door opened and I was about to step out that I realized I hadn't quite reached the top. I had stopped on the second floor, where Jelena was getting on. Her eyes darkened when she recognized me.

"What are you doing down here?" she hissed at me.

"I was talking to Isabell, why?"

Before I knew it, she had slapped me so hard I could see stars.

"How do you address a mistress? What's with this disrespectful behavior? Get on your knees!"

Completely stunned, I sank to my knees, holding my aching cheek.

Jelena pressed the stop button on the elevator.

"So you bitch, apologize to me and thank me for the reprimand!"

Although I felt anger rising inside me, I suppressed it and leaned forward. At the same time, I apologized as requested.

"I'm sorry for not greeting Mistress Jelena properly and I thank her for the rebuke."

"Go on, lick my boots, you filth!"

Reluctantly I did as I was told. These were rituals I did not like at all.

Jelena sensed my reluctance.

"Come on, can you go any faster? Do you want me to tan your fur?"

"No, mistress, I'll hurry!"

As fast as I could, I licked every inch of her mid-calf boots. The shoe polish tasted bitter.

"I have no idea why you're still allowed in the house, but I'm going to make your life here hell, I promise!"

She took the shoe from me and placed it around my neck.

"You're such a disgusting piece of shit, not worth licking my shoes. But maybe you'll be good as a toilet."

The door to the basement of the apartment opened. I hadn't noticed that she had released the stop button and the elevator had moved.

"Stay on the floor until I leave, I don't want to go through the house with you!"

She left the elevator while I waited on my knees for her to pass through the secret door. Jelena would probably still be a problem.

After about a minute of waiting, I got up. Jelena had caught me completely off guard and on the wrong foot. I didn't know how much she knew. She was not part of the management of the company, but she was a mistress in the circle cellar and therefore for me as well. What I certainly did not want was to have her as an enemy for a year.

I got into the other elevator and went up to my apartment. There I put on my pony boots to practice for another hour. As soon as I put them on, I went back down to the gym, where I was alone at the time. My sore muscles bothered me a bit, but I ignored them. Exercising on the treadmill was not the same as pulling Sulky. The movements were quite different, but it was still necessary for fitness. Diana had not yet told me when and where she was going to train me.

After an hour of intense running, I went straight to the spa area where I took a shower and got into the whirlpool. I was naked, a bikini I had decided was unnecessary.

After about five minutes, I heard giggling in the hallway. Someone else was entering the hot tub. The frosted glass door opened and two girls I didn't know entered the room. They were so focused on each other that they were too late to see me.

"Good evening," I greeted them as they suddenly noticed me and stopped.

"Hi! You're Kumiho?" the taller of the two suddenly shouted.

"Not here. Here I am Johanna!"

She spoke to her companion in a foreign language, Czech, I think. I understood almost nothing except that the names Kumiho, Rebecca, Jelena, Master P and Diana were mentioned.

Then she turned back to me.

"Sorry, I'm Lucie, this is Vera! Vera is new here, she just came last week and hasn't had a gig in the basement yet".

Shyly Vera greeted me.

"Good evening Johanna!"

Her Czech accent was very clear, but her German was apparently good. I had no idea what Lucie had said about me, but Vera looked at me as if I were a mythical creature.

They were both wearing robes.

"Won't you come in?" I invited them into the Jacuzzi.

They looked at each other indecisively for a moment, then nodded and hung their robes on hooks. Bathing suits were revealed underneath.

Once they were in the water with me, I asked.

"What did you just say about me?"

"Oh, I was just explaining to Vera that you're a celebrity here in the house because you've risen to stardom in a very short time. I was also thinking about applying for your next show, but I'm not really a masochist. I'm more of a clinic fetishist. Are you doing a show in that area as well? I would love to be a part of it!"

I shook my head in surprise.

"I don't have anything planned at the moment. I didn't know I was so well known around here."

"Are you kidding? You're the biggest topic of conversation in the building! And then there are the rumors about that horrible AI room."

"What rumors do you mean?"

"That women have been mauled there! You too. But that doesn't seem to be true."

Well, it wasn't far from the truth.

"There was an accident," I admitted. "But no one was mauled. I was injured. But as you can see, I'm fine now. But if you're not into BDSM, you won't have anything to do with the AI room anyway."

Lucie's eyes widened.

"So it's true that you got hurt there, isn't it?"

I realized too late that I really shouldn't talk about it. I covered my mistake with a smile.

"Well, at least it wasn't so bad that I wouldn't go back. In fact, I'm doing another show there this month!"

Vera chimed in for the first time.

"What exactly is the AI Room?"

"A stage for BDSM shows. Except the master is not a human, but a robot controlled by AI," I explained. "The robot is called Dalek, the AI is called Hal. The robot can very precisely crack the whip, apply clamps, or even tickle."

They seemed impressed.

"You let a robot beat you while you're tied up? And no human can intervene?" Lucie wanted to know more.

"Yes, there's always someone with a hand over the stop button."

The two did not really look convinced.

"So, Vera, what's your show specialty?" I tried to change the subject.

"Latex and big dildos!"

I nodded in understanding.

"How did you come to the Rooms?"

"I was working as a camgirl. Then I heard rumors that there was an apartment house at the Rooms where you could make a lot of money. I sent an email and was invited for an interview. I've been here four months. I've already had two shows in the basement. And I invited Vera because I've known her for a while.

Two shows in four months. I was really an exception.

"Then of course I wish you many, many more good shows. Let's see if we can play together sometime."

They nodded in agreement.

After that we enjoyed the bubbles in silence.

Suddenly Vera screamed and her face turned red with embarrassment.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The bubbles, I just had an orgasm!" she explained, a little embarrassed.

We laughed together.

Not long after I got back to my apartment, I heard the door open. Isabell came in, visibly tired and exhausted. She stared at me indecisively.

Conciliatingly, I opened my arms and invited her into a hug, which she willingly accepted. We stood in silence for minutes, enjoying each other's closeness.

We were together and that was all that mattered.

Diana was obviously in the office early, because before breakfast I got my schedule for the next two weeks.

Isabell made us breakfast while I went over it. She had set a strict workload. Immediately after breakfast I had another run, and in the evening I had to be ready for sulky training. Another hour's drive to the ranch? I was surprised that Diana could find the time.

Thomas had also contacted me and wanted details about the upcoming shoot. I made a note of him for later. First I confirmed the dates with Diana. Then I set up the house pad.

In the meantime Isabell had finished our breakfast. Today she made scrambled eggs. It was chilly in the apartment because the heat was not on yet, so we sat at the table in sweatshirts and sweatpants. We hadn't talked much before going to bed. Now we had a few things to sort out.

"Do you have the alumni addresses yet?"

Isabell nodded. "I'll try to get some today," she replied between bites.

"All right, I'll go through the data and research the school's degrees. If the school is indeed registered, there will be official confirmation of that as well. In the meantime, I believe Rebecca, but I still want to check. Also, what these 'degrees' are really worth."

"I actually accessed my data yesterday and also read through my financial statements."

I looked at Isabell in astonishment. I had completely forgotten that she had already gone through the whole program.

"And?"

She shrugged. "Not outstanding. I have a degree in home economics."

"And you didn't know that?" I looked at her incredulously.

"Yes, I did. But I didn't think much of it. Like I said, Rebecca took care of everything, including keeping my books. I didn't even have to do the taxes myself."

"I hope it stays that way for a while. I know absolutely nothing about taxes," I replied.

Isabell suddenly sat back and looked at me.

"How are we going to do this? You go back to the basement. What about me?"

"I have no idea," I confessed. "We were just talking about me. And after this year, I kind of have a two-year contract here in the house. I'm not sure what Rebecca wants to do with that."

"If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that Rebecca never does anything without an ulterior motive. She's making promises to you."

"Probably," I agreed. "But I have no idea what they are."

"And the two years as her body slave, what will happen to me then? "

Stunned, I put down the croissant I was about to bite into.

"No, I won't be Rebecca's body slave. I'll be an executive assistant."

Isabell smiled sadly. "Exactly, that means Rebecca's body slave!"

I blinked. Was Isabell serious? Was that what Rebecca wanted, for me to be her body slave for two, even three years, with the training in the basement? Well, I hadn't signed anything yet.

"Right now we only have a verbal agreement. I will clarify the details when Rebecca is back from rehab. What about you or us? Until then, the old contract still applies."

Isabell shook her head, "You know, for being so smart, you're really stupid sometimes. When it comes to contracts and back doors, Rebecca really knows her stuff. She's way ahead of you and she's going to screw you."

I couldn't disagree with Isabell. Rebecca was a very experienced businesswoman with a good legal department. However, the jam dripping from the croissant onto my T-shirt excused me from answering. Cursing, I tried in vain to wipe the stain away.

"Hmm, we should have breakfast topless," Isabell remarked with a smile, pointing to a spot on her shirt. "Then we could kiss each other's jam off."

"You just want to eat me up again," I said, taking advantage of the welcome change of subject.

"I'd love to, but unfortunately I have to go to work!"

"Sounds like I'm on vacation."

"Aren't you? At least a vacation from the cellar. And we should definitely take advantage of that, don't you think?"

"Without a doubt. When do you have to start?"

"In an hour."

"That's plenty of time!"

Before she could react, I had grabbed her hand, stood up and pulled her to the bed.

"Now you're going to show me how a slave girl can lick properly. Do you need a dollop of jam to motivate you?"

Surprised, she shook her head as I undressed her.

"Now, slave: get on your knees and start," I commanded after sitting down on the bed, naked and spread-eagled.

Obediently, as a slave should be, Isabell went to work. And I enjoyed it.