No-LIMIT-Rooms 07 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to reply, but I remembered in time.

"You have questions? I'll allow you one."

I moistened my dry lips.

"Mistress, forgive me, who was that talking to Walter?"

Her laughter echoed in the cellar, the echoes ringing in my ears, which had become sensitive over the past week.

"That was Isabell! Did you think Deepfake only worked with faces?"

She rightly shook her head at the renewed proof of my naivety.

"Your wish to be at my service, I'm afraid I'll have to decline, I've already pissed this morning. Besides, I don't have time to drive down here every time. But you know what? I'll make you a deal: I'll collect my piss now. And once a day Isabell will bring it down for you to enjoy. How does that sound?"

I was so shocked by what I had just learned that I could not immediately control my expression. My reluctance was probably written all over my face.

Diana laughed again.

"At least it's an honest reaction. But you'll get used to it. And maybe in a few months you will even love it? Who knows? But I've already wasted too much time with you. I have a company to run. When Rebecca comes back, you're her problem. Let her decide what to do with you. Otherwise, we'll see. Come on, open up. I have to put the gag back on you. We don't want to risk you biting your own tongue and bleeding to death, do we? You've caused us enough trouble already!"

Totally surprised, I did as instructed. Roughly, she put the penis gag back in my mouth and secured it with a small lock.

"Besides, your mouth stinks, you mouth cunt. I wouldn't even let you lick my rosette clean," were her last words before she put the earplugs back in, pulled the hood over my head, and closed the eye patches.

A few minutes later, desperation set in and I screamed as loud as my gag would allow. But even to my ears it sounded like a pitiful whimper. Like a fox sitting with its paw in the trap and seeing the hunter approaching with the club.

Nadia

Nadine, or Nadia as she had been called for the past two years, sat smiling in front of her laptop. The still warm, autumnal Mediterranean air filtered through the open window.

Footsteps approached from behind her. She turned and recognized Vladimir. Immediately, she rose from her chair and knelt before him, bowing her head in greeting.

"Oh, Lord, I did not know you were back! I am so glad that you are finding time for me again!"

"Me too. Now tell me, what does my little slave do in her free time at the PC? Shopping?"

"No, with your permission, I am watching my sister's humiliation."

"Ah, yes, of course. Are you using the VIP access I gave you?"

"Yes."

"What do you call yourself there?"

"Moscow93."

Afterword

November 2022

From an idea for a short story, this story developed from October 2020 to November 2021, mainly due to the encouragement of test readers, and ballooned into not only a full novel, but now a planned trilogy of novels. I started it during the lockdown and have continued it to this day, although my regular job leaves me little time to write.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the story so far!

My special thanks to the team of writers on Skypechat who have given me so much encouragement and support: Sofie, Frank, Sam, Miss Fiona, Miss Sena, TheAlienhuntsman, and many others who I've bugged with tidbits of the story or peppered with questions.

I also had the help of several volunteer proofreaders, not least at Letters2Feel, who helped me fix my many spelling mistakes.

Thank you, it's your story too!

Exciting, with the experiences of Nadine after her kidnapping by the mafia, the story will continue in the second volume, to then come to a conclusion in the third volume.

The sequel will definitely be a long time coming. This volume took more than a year to write, and the sequel should take no less. In between, there was a sidekick, a completely different story inspired by this one: Kumiho Na-Ri, which also awaits a sequel.

If I will write another part of the NLR, in which I will deal with the prehistory, Laura's, aka Johanna's, involvement with the Mafia and the following search for Nadine in Russia, I will have to see. That will be years in the future, but I keep it in mind.

This is my first novel, but by no means my first published story. In fact, I've already sold a few short stories to publishers and had a few newspaper articles published. But that doesn't make me a professional writer. Especially my poor spelling is a big obstacle for me. Therefore I ask you not to reproach me for mistakes.

However, I welcome comments, take criticism and suggestions to heart, and am happy to correct errors that are pointed out to me.

Your J. Paschmann

1...5678910