No-LIMIT-Rooms 07 English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It didn't look like training for more outdoor shots, though!"

If I hadn't been tied to the sulky, I would have jumped in shock. Alice stepped out of the shade of a parked car.

I stood there frozen. The bridle prevented me from answering.

"Can I help you?"

With these words she stepped beside me and loosened the bridle. I still stood motionless. What was Alice doing here? And what did she want? To buy some time, I just nodded gratefully and made a chewing motion with my jaw to release the tension.

"Thank you," I finally replied.

Alice examined me thoroughly from all sides, then she went to the sulky.

"Is Jelenna planning a ponygirl show?", Alice finally asked.

The thoughts in my head were racing. Of course I was not allowed to say anything to Alice. That would have required too many explanations and provoked even more questions.

"No, it's not from Jelena, it's from Rebecca. Jelena only trains me. And there is no ponygirl show planned as far as I know."

Alice's hands ran playfully along the drawbar.

"What a pity! I would have liked that."

"Have you been watching us all this time?" it flashed out of me.

"For a while, yes," she confirmed, "Jelena can be quite a bitch, can't she?"

Slowly a suspicion arose in me.

"You followed Jelena to the garage, right? Why?"

"Come on, I'll help you unbuckle," Alice evaded.

Alice had been Jelena's lover. Now she was not. And Alice was stalking Jelena. If that wasn't stalking, I didn't know what was. In the light of the underground garage, Alice did not look harmless or fragile at all. On the contrary, she had the elegance of a feline predator, and looked like a cat whose victim had just escaped and was now playing with something else. I shivered.

Alice noticed.

"You're trembling! No wonder, you're sweating. Come on, let's untie you quickly and get you upstairs."

Together we quickly untied me. As soon as the sulky was in the parking lot, I put my things in the bag and put my coat back on. Alice looked at it thoughtfully.

"Is it real silk? And the design, is it a Kumiho?"

"Yes, both," I confirmed.

"So this is the one Rebecca gave you?"

How did she know? House gossip?

"Yes, because I got hurt and she felt bad."

She looked at me thoughtfully.

"What is it with you? Ever since you came to the Rooms, it's been all over the place. And Rebecca, as far as I know, has never given anything like this to a girl here, even if she had an accident in the basement."

I started to get angry.

"Alice, whatever I have to do with Rebecca is none of your business. Be happy that I'm giving you another show in the basement. And if you're interested in following jobs, you should keep your curiosity in check. I can only urge you to do so. And you shouldn't stalk Jelena either."

That was it! For a moment it seemed as if she wanted to say something, but then she turned without a word and walked briskly in the direction of the rooms. Shivering from the cold, I stood there for a few minutes before I also made my way to my apartment. Alice might mean more trouble.

When I opened the door, Isabell was already waiting for me.

"You're late. Did you get stuck somewhere?"

Nodding, I tossed the bag in the corner and slipped out of my coat.

"Something like that. I met Alice in the parking garage afterwards. She's been stalking Jelena and secretly watching us."

Isabell's mouth remained open.

"Did Jelena catch it?" she finally asked.

"No, she was already gone."

"What did Alice say to you?"

"Very little. Instead she asked questions and wants to know what's going on."

Isabell nodded.

"The rumor mill is abuzz with gossip. Rebecca's unexpected disappearance, your role in the Rooms, our relationship. It's all house talk!"

I pointed to the pad.

"House talk?"

"Yes, in the newsgroups. But as soon as I log in with my name, it's quiet. Rebecca gave me some aliases for that, though."

That didn't surprise me anymore. How else could Isabell be spying for Rebecca?

I had paid little attention to the internal newsgroups so far. I had too much on my plate. Besides, my day had only 24 hours, and that seemed to be too little lately.

"Let Diana worry about that, not our beer. When will dinner be ready?"

"Oh, mistress, I will serve as soon as you have showered. Does Your Grace have any further orders?"

I stumbled for a moment, then had to laugh when I saw Isabell's ironic expression.

"I'm sorry, my darling," I apologized and took her in my arms. "First the welcome kiss, then my slave has to take care of the food!

Isabell nearly bit my tongue. When I pulled it out of her mouth in time, she slapped my buttocks with her hands instead. I pulled my lips away from hers.

"Ouch!"

"What? I didn't hit you that hard, did I?"

Isabell pulled off of me, turned me around slightly and looked at my ass.

"Damn, Jelena! You've got to be kidding me!"

"Does it look that bad?"

Isabell nodded.

"I think you should eat in bed, on your stomach!" She made a deadly serious face.

She almost had me.

"You mean you want me to eat you up? And let all the delicious food you prepared go to waste?"

She pondered.

"Well, you're right, eat first! Now take a shower, you stink!"

I stopped her attempt to give me another slap on the butt with a deft dodge.

Sitting hurt a lot, but it was still bearable. Today we had 'Geschnetzeltes' (fried meat in cream sauce) with homemade Swabian noodles and salad.

"Swabia seems to be rubbing off on you," I said, Swabian Spätzle on my raised fork.

"Puh, they don't have an exclusive right to it. In the Eichsfeld we eat spaetzle too!"

"Anyway, it's delicious again," I praised after finishing the bite.

"Learning to cook is part of the training in the basement."

Suddenly I remembered something.

"Tell me, have you had any success with your alumni research?"

Isabell lowered her full fork.

"Oh damn, I was going to tell you that when you came in. Yes, I have. And even better, we can meet one of them in person, she's coming to town next week anyway, she wrote!"

"When next week?"

"Weekends. Friday through Sunday."

"Do you know her personally?"

"Yes, I was in the basement with her for five months, then she left."

"And what was your relationship with her?"

Isabell looked at me uncomprehendingly.

"I mean: Were you friends?"

"Um, not friends exactly, but not enemies either. She was a graduate and above me. As number one, she was responsible for my punishments. And she enforced them consistently."

"How long was she in the cellar?"

"A full three years!"

My mouth dropped open in surprise.

"And what does she do now?"

"She's the CEO of a fashion brand that specializes in camgirls!"

"Okay, that doesn't sound bad. And other girls?"

"Three answered. But they were cautious and wanted to know why I wrote to them."

"And what did you write back?"

"The truth: That I was checking to see if all the alumni were doing well."

I nodded and took another bite.

"Well, hopefully they'll agree to a phone call or a meeting," I remarked while chewing.

"At least for now, everything Rebecca told you seems to be true," Isabell agreed. "But I still don't trust her. Remember when you got interrogated on the first Day?"

Yes, the sting was deep. How far would Rebecca go if threatened? The thought made me think again of the mysterious client in the camchat. Although he had not contacted me again, I suddenly felt in danger. How safe was I now?

Isabell noticed my sinking mood, but blamed it on her remark.

"I'm sorry, Johanna. I didn't mean to bring you down. I want to believe Rebecca, but I also know her to be a brilliant liar and manipulator."

I shook my head defensively. Should I tell Isabell? No, better not yet. Only if more threats came.

"It's okay, I'm just tired and my butt and nipples hurt. Luckily Diana will train me again tomorrow."

Isabell made a face.

"I forgot to tell you one more thing, Diana sends her apologies, she won't be there tomorrow! Someone else will train you."

I looked at her incredulously.

"Please, not Jelena again!"

54 Tension

Thursday morning I won the race to the bathroom. Every morning when we woke up, we would lie next to each other for a while and cuddle until our bladder pressure got so high that we had to get up. Unfortunately, it was usually at the same time. So it was always a race to see who could get to the door first and who could get to the bowl first. Most of the time Isabell won because she was closer. Not this time.

"Hurry up!" she urged from outside.

"Don't be like that or I'll always have to wait!"

"And then you push!"

"Well, karma!"

"Not funny!"

I wiped and flushed. Before I had even washed my hands, Isabell was sitting on the bowl and running it.

"Just in time!" she commented.

Grinning, I left the bathroom and started to make coffee.

"Who's getting the rolls today?" I called.

"Let me do it. If you ever run to the bakery in your pony boots again, you'll be on the local news!"

I heard the flush and then the water in the sink.

"Yes, the city is a little... let's say conservative, I have the impression."

"Compared to what, Berlin? Deepest province!" laughed Isabell as she came out of the bathroom. "I'll put on my jogging suit and make a quick run. You set the table."

A short time later, Isabell was gone and I was able to shower undisturbed. Another victory today!

I had just finished setting the table and putting out the coffee when Isabell returned.

"You have no idea who I met at the bakery!"

"Who?"

"Jelena!"

I pulled my face into a grimace.

"Did you have to get down on your knees and kiss her boots?"

"No, she was wearing sneakers and a sweat suit and just nodded her head in greeting!"

Surprised, I stared at Isabell, "You've got to be kidding me!"

She laughed.

"Yes! But actually I ran into Renè. Which is quite unusual because he doesn't live in the house!"

"Oh, then what was he doing here so early?"

"Good question. Ask yourself, he greeted you and said he's your trainer tonight!"

For a moment I studied her expression to see if she was teasing me again, but she didn't seem to be.

"Three different coaches three days in a row. Will be interesting."

"Be lucky, one more time Jelena and your butt will be bruised!"

"I'm glad," I replied. And it was true.

Isabell filled the bag of rolls into a bowl and brought it to the table.

"So, do I deserve a kiss for this?"

"One? A whole lot of kisses, my darling!"

I took her in my arms and we kissed passionately.

Right after breakfast, Isabell also took a shower. We quickly got ready because we wanted to go shopping together. We had already checked out with Diana. So we jumped on our bikes and plunged into the rush hour traffic, a very bad decision. As a cyclist you were fair game and apparently in the middle of a hunting party. Enervated, we arrived at the supermarket.

"Whew, I've never seen traffic this bad," I groaned as I hooked up my bike.

"How many times have you biked through the city during rush hour?" asked Isabell.

"A few times, but I guess it was still school vacation," I admitted.

"Now you know why I rarely ride my bike here."

The shopping itself wasn't too bad. Just a little food and toiletries, what a woman needs. It was the quantity that we had mercilessly underestimated. No chance to fit everything into our small panniers and the bike baskets. So we hung the bags on the handlebars and pushed back. Luckily only about two kilometers. City shopping adventure.

Back at the apartment building, I had to go to the morning workout and Isabell to the basement to supervise. My run was unspectacular. Afterwards I freshened up and made up for the camshow. Today I had a few more spectators, who were also quite generous. Two or three of them were known regular viewers. I had completely forgotten about my experience the other day, so I was all the more shocked when Moscow93 logged in again shortly before the end of my show. However, I did not notice anything.

He was silent as well, just in the background. But that was enough to make me nervous. Punctually, I finished my show, happy that it had gone so well with the last paying customer and could now switch off.

For a few minutes afterwards, I sat on my bed and thought. What did he want? Was he hoping I would give myself away in the show? In none of my shows had I ever called myself Laura or Johanna. I was always Jenny Pain. Already at my first show I knew that I had to keep private and show strictly separate. Nevertheless, quite a few customers had tried to meet me privately. But that was out of the question for me, even before I had to go underground.

My phone alarm woke me up and reminded me that I had to get ready for my workout.

So I ate another yogurt, changed clothes, and went to the underground garage.

I arrived downstairs at the same time as René. As expected, I got down on my knees, bowed my head, and greeted him respectfully.

"Good evening Master P, thank you for your willingness to train me."

"That's okay Johanna, I don't have much time, let's get started. Come on, stand in front of the sulky, I want to harness you."

Oh, no reverse sprayer, no cuffed hands today? To my surprise, he passed on the nipple clamps as well. He didn't really use the whip either, just gave me very light strokes when I didn't execute my movements accurately. And quite pleasingly, he refrained from changing levels. But since he also weighed a lot more than Diana or Jelena, that would have been really hard for me.

So we concentrated on my running style. It was my most enjoyable workout so far, even though it was very strenuous. At the end, I had completely forgotten about Moscow93. When Renè came down, I was so happy that, to my own surprise, I dropped to my knees.

"Sir, may I give you a blowjob to thank you for the pleasant training?"

The bulge in his pants told me that the sight of me had not left him unimpressed.

Only for a moment did he seem surprised, then he nodded.

"Yes, you may."

I immediately unzipped his pants and took his hard-on in my mouth. Renè was no stranger to me naked. Unlike Diana, Jelena or Rebecca, he was dominant, but not necessarily sadistic. Although I had experienced him differently once in the basement. I had come to believe that he played a role there, while the women there gave themselves completely naturally.

I played with my tongue around his glans, penetrating a little into his urethra, while my left hand tickled and massaged his scrotum and my right hand tightly cupped his member. Renè was well hung, so I had to open my mouth very wide to take him in. I could not do deepthroat with him at all, except for the fact that I never really mastered it. Yes, I've had sex with some men, including oral, but I clearly preferred women.

With a lot of dedication, I managed to bring him to climax in a few minutes. Without flinching, I swallowed his cum, which tasted bitter, but not as unpleasant as other men's. And certainly more pleasant than Jelena's or Rebecca's piss.

After sucking it completely empty and clean, I tucked it back into his pants and then bowed my head in thanks.

"Thank you Master P for training me and letting me show my gratitude with a blow job. I hope you will train me again as soon as possible."

René actually patted my head.

"I am very pleased with you Johanna and I am sure you will not disappoint Rebecca when you compete in Cyprus. Provided you continue to train as hard as you have. But now I have to go to the cellar."

With that he said goodbye and left me to put everything away.

But it was done quickly. It was only on the way up that I thought about Moscow93 again. Damn, if he wanted to make me nervous, he succeeded!

"Well, how was practice?" Isabell greeted me as I walked through the door and came to greet me with a kiss.

"Very nice! I even gave him a blow job to thank him!"

As if rooted to the spot, she stopped and gestured in the direction of the bathroom.

"Ugh, go brush your teeth, I won't kiss you first!"

I snorted and turned in the desired direction. She playfully slapped my bottom.

"Yesterday I had to drink Jelena's piss, so you didn't complain!"

"You didn't tell me that until afterwards, otherwise I would have washed your mouth out with soap myself before I kissed you!" Her tone was reproachful.

"I don't believe you. Piss doesn't scare you," I replied with a laugh, putting my bag on the shelf and disappearing into the bathroom.

"Some do!"

But she always wanted to have the last word!

Once in the bathroom, I took a shower. I brushed my teeth thoroughly and came back into the room naked.

"Well, washed, teeth brushed, you may now hug and kiss me!"

Isabell didn't need to be told twice. Our kiss was intense.

Saying, "Oh, my casserole!" Isabell finally broke away and remembered our meal in the oven.

She scurried to the stove and opened the lid.

"Just in time!"

I grinned and slipped into some clean clothes I had pulled out of a box.

Our meal was strangely quiet after that. I was preoccupied with the stranger, while Isabell seemed to be preoccupied with her own thoughts. Should I tell Isabell about him? We were together. And I was putting her in danger, too, if I was exposed. When we finished eating, I forced myself to tell her.

"You, I have to tell you something!" We said the same words at the same time.

Stunned, we stared at each other.

"You first," Isabell said.

I nodded, trying to think of the best way to say it so that I wouldn't panic.

"I had a creepy client. He wrote to me using my real name: Laura."

Isabell was surprised at first, then furrowed her brow.

"An old acquaintance, perhaps? School friend, neighbor?"

I shook my head.

"No, he openly threatened me that yes, they had found me now and I would have to pay."

She looked at me in horror. "Today?"

"No, two days ago!"

"And why don't you tell me now? You have to leave, right now!"

I shook my head.

"No, they couldn't have found me. Even if they had recognized me, they wouldn't know where I live or what my name is. You know we're anonymous on the site and untraceable as long as we don't give ourselves away. But I think he's still not sure if I'm the one he's looking for. When he wrote to me, I replied cool. Since then he just shows up as a silent observer. Today again."

Isabell thought.

"You should talk to Diana," she finally said. "This is her business too."

Was that it? Did I really have to drag her into this? On the other hand, she could increase the security in the house.

I nodded hesitantly. "Okay, I'll tell her tomorrow. But what did you want to tell me?"

"It wasn't important. It's trivial. But the fact that you didn't tell me right away hurts me, you know?"

That she always had to react so emotionally.

"I'm sorry. I'm not used to blurting out this part of my life."

She looked at me with an indefinable look, then shook her head and got up to clear the table.

"Sometimes I don't know who you are. Johanna or Laura. It's like you're two different people."

Stunned, I stared at her with my mouth open.

Our mood had changed again. I decided to go to the spa and take a swim. Isabell flatly refused to join me. Annoyed, I drove down. When I entered the spa, I was surprised to see Diana sitting in the whirlpool with her eyes closed.

"Good evening, Mistress Diana," I greeted her politely.

She tiredly opened her eyes. "Oh, hello Johanna. How was your training today?"

"Good, Master P seemed pleased."

She pointed to the seat opposite her.

"Why don't you join me?"

I couldn't refuse the invitation. I slipped out of my robe and climbed naked into the hot tub with her. Diana seemed to be naked as well.

1...45678...10