All Comments on 'No Longer a Big Fish'

by LanceBembe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit......

Beware!!!!

1/5

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

4 pages of Layla .....BORING....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for telling us at the beginning that there's going to be more, but why not put Ch/Pt 1 in the title.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

I couldn't even finish the first page. It was a very confusing start.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Please explain to me, do you have to be particularly perverted or particularly stupid to find this crap good?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A very solid *2 all day.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Budding authors are told ‘write about what you know’ draw your own conclusions.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The sane stupid gem EVERy cuck just has to throw in there "As I hid behind the shelves, I wondered why I was unable to move"

I'll answer it, because like his wife he prefers cock and live vicariously through her.

Sorry but this was so stupid that its clear crayons are above your pay grade kid.

Embrace who you are, leave that closet and proudly become some mans wife. You'll be happier and you wont be writing this drivel.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

Thank you for the upfront notification that there will be additional chapters after this one. I will wait to read your story upon completion of all. If you would please, with your final chapter, just state that in your intro. Again thank you for the courtesy to all of probable hundreds of readers that feel as I do.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
Is his wife Selina or Layla?

Can't wait to find out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was an extremely well written story. I applaud your ability!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I tried but I just couldnt get interested. Was it because it was his second time or the flashback that irked me? IDK. I wont vote but i wont read anymore either.

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Loving this story can’t wait for more. @donaldelliot11 it has to be Selina, if it is one of those two, because his wife has big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story I LOVE IT!!!! Probably where Ryan makes Ethan's life go to shit after taking over the company???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous