All Comments on 'No Longer My Problem'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
ACP45ACP45over 11 years ago
So What Happened

It just sort of petered out without any real explanation. Obviously Neil screwed Johnson and Annie but it would have been nice to have a few loose ends sewn up.

Boros749Boros749over 11 years ago
Really?!

quite disappointed with this story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Great story

Knowing 90% of the truth is very often as good as knowing 100%! But sometimes, it can bite you in the butt BIG time! Blackmail works a good percent of the time (if you know what the blackmailee needs to protect) but sometimes it doesn't. Can't feel too sorry for the Boss, or for Sweetie, who saw a win-win staring her right down her décolleté.

Sweetie should have figured out from his attitude after night one and after her return home that Hubby was a very unhappy camper! And women don't have the excuse that the 'little head' took over the thinking! But hers obviously did - maybe it was just that her big head was in her ass!!! It was clear while they were still in the bar that Sweetie was ready to consider a one-off, which makes the NEXT one-off easier!

Very nicely done!

5* and Favorite

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE TEASING AND FLIRTING IS OVER

and the cheating is begun. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Lost

Lost your edge - your guys were ever such wimps before.

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
An appropriate description could be quirky drama

It was obvious from the first look that it was his wife (given the wording, predilection of author, lit category, etc...). The way he handled it was very confusing and downright silly.

It felt quirky because it read more like a play with scenes, that were meant to be acted out, rather than a book that was meant to be read. The jumps would be tolerated in a play with acts style but not in a plain story.

Kudos for the effort.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I have to think about this one a bit ( hate it when that happens).

Well it was reminiscent of Hitchcock's ' Vertigo' with the lead character being disabled multiple times at crucial moments from doing the right thing. Kim Novack was one scrumptious woman though not much of actress. Our Anne in this story was a doll, but only nominally a wife.

Funny thing about Alfred's movies, I didn't care much for them despite the artistry and Intullect underlying it . The fucker liked to play with my head, probing for a involuntary reaction of one order or another. Yet I can't deny I've seen his multiple times after the indignation died down. I'm a bit peeved right now. This story got dinner doing intestinal flips .

The narrator pushed the eject button on his marriage & landed in the Far East. As this character was written, I don't think he'd have the brass. He was a twit for too much of the storyline. Excellent writing though, in all regards,that matter to me.

So full marks. Five stars. I'll read this again ...but not right now. F__g Britease & A.H . ... never read/ watch them on a full stomach .

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I normally love your stories

you're one of the best writers on Lit - but this one just didn't do it for me. Even the little flashes of humour didn't seem up to your usual standard and, as someone else said, the story jumped around as if it was a six-page effort of which you'd randomly edited two pages out.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Pretty Bad

But at least it had a happy ending, and what's his name showed some balls towards the end.

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 11 years ago
Author rushed the end...

It could be a great final countdown between his wife and the old bastard, but you RUN for the end.It killed the story...like premature ejaculation, you killled the climax!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

BT,

Your stuff is always good stuff. This was no exception in my book. I would have liked a trifle more at the end, but I know for a fact that I rush things a little bit sometimes too. But, overall--great job as usual.

Matt

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Rushed ending

I am a fan, that being said. The hubby gets trashed for the entire story and there is only a single word about the wife's retribution "breakdown". Extremely weak ending with absolutely no pay off for us readers after our investmemt and patience through four pages . Please keep writing as the best reads are those that get us readers glad or mad. Ambivalence is a writers worst enemy

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Very Well Written, Despite the Ending

Nice job.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
NO HEROS, NO VICTIMS

What was the point to this? The only character that I felt a little sorry for was Neil and he was a stupid twit and a whore. He whored himself out for the sake of his contract knowing he could have stopped the whole thing very early on.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 11 years ago
Good, but...

The ending felt a bit clumsy compared to your usual fare. Still a decent read and good marks.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Interesting

Lots to speculate on here, but the outline is tasty, if you are not radical anti-cuck.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 11 years ago

Terrible finish. The meat of the story seems to be between her leaving for another romp with Jon and China. You cannot be a writer and be afraid of conflict and tension.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks*

For the read.

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I see ukresearcher favorited this story,

and I can see why. I don't usually read reluctant/coerced cuckold tales because I don't like them. This was one, and I didn't expect it from Britease. I actually had to skim through some of it, it was so distasteful to me (despite the predictably good writing, I must add). Then, as other commenters have stated, the author skipped a lot of tasty details and jumped to a revenge-based resolution.

Thing is, I can enjoy a BTB story, when the revenge is proportional and deserved. Here, I'm not too sure it was either, insofar as the wife was concerned. Someone said the hubby was a pimp/whore, and in a way, he was. He was complicit in his own cuckolding, encouraging even at certain key moments. So, what right did he have to get on his high horse, and seek to destroy his wife? I mean, WTF?

I've read a lot of Britease, and he is one of my favorites, but this one bothered me. I disliked Johnson (the blackmailing boss man), the hubby, the wife, and the Swedish swinger Joe, in decending order.

Perhaps this was an exercise in this type of LW storyline by Britease. If so, I suppose it was well-done, up until the Chinese-business deal meeting and epilogue, at which point it seemed that perhaps Britease lost his nerve and figured he better save it with (undeserved-in re: the wife) retribution. It seemed out of place and, well, sad.

I gave it 3* stars for the good writing, tension, and willingness to go outside the box. Filling in the blanks (not just the "how" of the revenge against Johnson, but also the "why" of the revenge against the wife (considering hubby's complicity in the brief affair, wasn't nailing Joe's wife a scale-balancer with respect to both Joe and hubby's wife?)), would have lifted it to a 4*.

mabemabeover 11 years ago
Sequel?

I did enjoy the story up to the point of a brief description of Annie and Old Man Johnson's punishment. I want to hear more details of how they paid forms their stupidity.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Enjoyable but..

...where is the retrubution I had expected on Annie and Johnsson? I usually enjoy Britease´s stories but I would have expected a more detailled retribution in this one. It seems as if Britease suddenly ran out of time and rushed to complete this story.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
My mother always said "If you don't have something nice to say..."

But then again, I don't listen to my mother.

I found this story disagreeable. I don't like too many cuckold tales and in a way, Brittease is a victim of his own success: he writes well enough that I can actually FEEL the emotions and turmoil of the man.

It would have been nice if Neil had a back bone to match the one in the front of his pants...but alas, the British Public School system seems to have done it's job adequately.

There was no one to like in this story...though I did feel some muted sympathy for the man.

Where I really feel let down is how truncated the ending was. If you are going to make the reader go through the emotional hell of psychic emasculation, that it is only fair to likewise linger over the triumphant return! But no...Brit loves the ladies. Their discomfort is rarely to be experienced. They tend to trot along, unscathed...or at least their perils and pain are unnarrated. While it may be realistic, it is not satisfying.

So it was very uneven emotionally. Frankly, it read very much like a Matt Moreau fetish piece...and I don't read them anymore.

So I will thank him for the wonderful Eggs Benedict that our host has offered to his guests. It is not his problem or within his knowledge that I do not like eggs. So I appreciate his efforts, if not the results.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Far far below ...

I read this twice (or tried to) but it was far below others you have written.

The premise had promise that seriously failed to deliver.

Sadly

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Thanks

Would like to have read how she was dumped and reacted but, suffice to say, so glad....you didn't wimp/wuss out and accept cuckoldry.

Good ending, just too quick!

Thanks again.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 10 years ago
Terrible

This story was a crcok of cuck crap!

TexarManTexarManover 10 years ago
You rushed the ending

I wanted to hear how you dealt with the ex-wife and the old man Johnson. she was a slut and a cheating one at that. Would have like to hear if she even cared when it was all done.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

It's great when the fucking cheaters lose in the end. Fuck 'em.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
You ruined it

when you admitted you were an engineer. It is often said that whoring is the world's oldest profession but it is not true. The Bible states that God created the universe out of chaos. And what group is the best at producing chaos. Engineers of course, they produce products and equipment, not working systems.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
To remember of the Financial Bubble

@semofuncpl3 According to the Hungarian joke:

Three people with three distinct professions debate about that, which profession is the the oldest.

1.The physician tells, "Our profession the medical profession is the oldest, because ill people were in the ancient time and they wanted help from doctors"

2. The engineer responds, "Ours, the engineering is the oldest, because somebody had to organize Order from the Chaos (Abysm)!"

3. The Economist asked simply, "Who did the Chaos (Abysm)?????????"

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Great Finish!

I was only going to give it 4*, I was so aggravated that drunk or not that he didn't speak up, but the finish bumped it up to 5*.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Not to bad

I love it when the whores get what they deserve and did she ever deserve it.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
wow

you actually wrote a story that i could stand. what is the world coming to. next thing you know matt moreau will be getting 5 * from me for a story about a husband who isnt a total loser. shit i better stop i think im feeling a little sick.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I'll bet even the author doesn't know for sure what happened

There is such a huge chasm between her decision to again meet Jon and China that it is all an unpleasant blur. Read it twice and it still doesn't answer any questions.

Almost sounds like the author didn't know how to end it,

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A good story as usual...

A good story as usual, but I think you forced it a little this time...I know the writing was leading to this end, but he let her have her way once. Was he expecting she wouldn't do it again, or that hadn't do it in the past? The tricky part, difficult to understand was, how in hell his boss had discovered she was the one that night? Unless she was the one to told him in one of their fuck sessions? And only in the end he faced all the facts that showed she was a cheater? Deep down he knew she was...But her last fling was the drop that spill the cup...

imhaplessimhaplessabout 8 years ago
Good story

Even if at the start, in the bar and room, Neil (or Nigel) was the biggest moron in history; story was saved and 5* in my book.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 7 years ago
Noticed.

A trend in your stories, many of your protagonists are brain dead alcoholic wimps.

The problem is that none of them would hold the jobs they do if they were so brainless.

Apart from that I enjoyed the story, one thing though, fidelity is very low down on the list of priorities in swedish marriages, usually the women are the ones who think it is not important or does not apply to them.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
fuck meat

amazing how quick some husbands will turn their wives into a fuck toy for money.

FieldHornFieldHornover 6 years ago
Color change?

Somehow, from page 1, where her panties were white, they metamorphosed into blue ones on page 2! How did they do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Stupid fucking shite....wow, stop while you're behind.

andyinozandyinozover 6 years ago
You just keep getting worse.

Hard to believe, but you do ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now go back and flesh out the ending

Bad ending. Former wife unknown, the "bad guy" is now the good guy? What kind of horseshit is that?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very good

I really enjoy your writing. This is one of my favorite stories for sure.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

Hard to believe the guy could be that dumb to not notice before. She actually had to fuck someone right in front of him for him to get it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Read the first page

Nauseating story. Why would anyone want to write something like this? Author must have serious issues. Judging by the comments, the author did nothing to save this turd.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
Absolutely Unbelievable CRAP

Probably the crappiest thing that I have ever read on Literotica. Whatever posessed you, as the author, write something so unbelievably stupid. There is not a man alive that would conduct himself as this husband did. A wimp, a cuckold, there is not currently a word in the English language to describe this spineless piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totaly

Totaly confused,what was this all about.Why divorce his wife he let the swede fuck her.?

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Wasn’t exactly my cup of tea, but this criticism is irregardless of that. A

The jump to the “epilogue” in China is too big. Its too much of a “Huh...? What the hell is happening. I think because there was just too much question about what was going to happen before epilogue. I understand what you were trying to do, i.e. a surprise or “gotcha” moment, but usually the gotcha happens a paragraph or five before the epilogue, and the epilogue is used to tidy up the end(s). You tried to do tidying in perhaps the last 2-3 paragraphs which was not enough tidying IMHO.

In regards to the story itself, I could ALMOST see, by his thoughts, the protagonist allowing the seduction of his wife, but just almost. It seems to become a wittol cucking and not an involuntary one, and yet 3-4 sentences before AND after he seems to acquiesce he is pissed off at Annie again. Hmmm... I suppose that can all be explained by his inebriation — let that be a lesson to everyone: Don’t drink.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Thats was just completely stupid.

I mean really stupid, from start to finish.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

One of the author's better stories. I liked it twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was too rushed. Needed better explanation of what happened to collapse the company, revenge on his wife and Johnson’s company.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Started out good, but then most of your stories start out good. The ending of course, like most of your endings, turned to shit.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Again.. your MC character is suddenly unable to speak and reign his wife in.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49over 1 year ago

Great start to the story but lame finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a part 2.

How did he become pals / partners with Jon after he had been fucking his wife?

How did the 2 of them end up taking over the bosses company?

What happened to cause his wife to have a breakdown?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hated it.No revenge the swede Jon fucks his wife and then make it up to Neil by introducing him to the swede's skanky STD infested wife? Then get the contract done,make a big profit an high position while getting screwed in the back?I see it as this,cuckold,dominated,controlled.I didn't freaken like it your Neil is a weak little man.I hope he dies getting corvid 19 an the swede too.I wouldn't quit your day job bye.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretty hot, very sexy, needs more of that, more description of what happened.

Still, this story depends on the husband not able to say "this is my wife, she HAS met me here" for several minutes, and him removing her panties. Then, he does not try to even make it a threesome...

... and the clothes, oh my god.

I guess between the contract, the drinking and some bad luck, we have our explanation.

The "lost on the beach" quick anecdote, though.....

It is hard to have any sympathy for the man, these are practically plot holes.

Glad it worked out for him, tho!

Boardman68Boardman6812 months ago

Geez, that was an awful story!!! Why would Neil put up with any other that from his wife???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What lead to her breakdown, you can't just gloss over that fact, it does nothing and leaves the story incomplete

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop is essential in business dealings, always has been. But, no fun when it’s your wife.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Better he found out sooner than later!

5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was just utter crap. A real trainwreck throughout. Every character was execrable or just plain worthless. The whole setup I thr bar when he can't even speak up. Whatever. It isn't even cuck crap. This was balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brit writers fall in two categories…. Cucks or wimps.

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

I can't understand why he allowed any of that to happen.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

Your style of writing used to infuriate me but I'm getting used to it.

It is a story after all.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too hard to follow. Seems very disjointed with no flow.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny2 months ago

At least he wised up. Only the title gave me any confidence that he would find his balls.

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 1 month ago

sorry the end was a bit hard to follow like there was a couple of paragraphs missing before the meeting with the Chinese

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah5 days ago

I really enjoyed this tale. It precisely captured the runaway lust that casts all good sense to the wind. Neil and Jon were both morally insolvent, but the sublimely duplicitous Anny took the gold medal. Her character had a subtle depth. I’m not sure more exposition on her true nature would’ve added value here but describing her downfall would’ve been appreciated.

The Law of Unintended Consequences rarely takes a break. Neil dodged bullets liked he lived in the Matrix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous