No Money, No Honey - Sex Lessons

Story Info
Susan learns the difference between fucking and making love.
2.4k words
4.16
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
266 Followers

The next morning as Amy was giving me the usual crotch massage, she asked, "Do you have that piece of paper?"

"I'm not going to kiss and tell either," I said. "It's only fair for both of us to follow the same rules."

"We both know you are going to call her. I can feel that you are excited about it."

She was right. The thought of fucking Susan had turned me on. My cock was about as rigid as it could get. "If you keep that up, I'll be late for work."

"No money. No Honey," she reminded me.

"Do you have change for a hundred?"

She swatted my butt. "Go to work, you pervert."

After a string of morning meetings, I was finally able to take the slip of paper out of my wallet around eleven. My fingers shook as I punched the telephone number into my cellphone. The call was answered on the third ring. "Hello, this is Susan," she said. I was a bit surprised that was using her real name.

"Hi, Susan," I said. My voice shook a little. It had been years since I had called any woman other than Amy. "It's Ed. We met at a restaurant a few months ago."

"Hi," she said excitedly. Her enthusiasm helped calm me down. "I've been hoping you'd call. How have you been?"

"I'm okay. I didn't have your phone number until last night. I hear you and Mike have set a wedding date. Congratulations."

"Thank you. Friday night next week. We've booked a two-bedroom suite at the Hotel Watson. Are you and Amy coming?"

"We wouldn't think of missing it. Is it going to be a big family affair?"

"No family, but it will be an affair. There will only be six couples including you guys and Mike and me. The minister will come at eight and do the ceremony. After we sign the papers, he will leave, and the reception will begin. It's going to be so much fun. I would like to see you before then."

"I am pretty busy this week," I said as I leafed through my desk calendar. "I should see the dentist Thursday afternoon."

"Going to get your teeth drilled?"

"I was thinking of doing the drilling."

"The drills that do the best job are the hard ones."

"I love the way you beat around the bush."

"What if there's no bush?"

"Then it would be necessary to plant some seed."

"I'm into gardening. How about one o'clock?" She gave me an address.

"I'll be there with my seed bag."

My fingers trembled as I rang off. It had been at least five years since I had slept with anyone other than Amy. In the past I had never met the woman before and never saw her again. She was just a pussy.

Then I remembered Amy telling me she had fucked Mike. In my imagination, I saw him laying on top of her with his cock buried deep inside her. I heard her moan with pleasure. In a couple of days, that would be Susan and me. Amy hadn't displayed any shame about it. Indeed, she seemed to be bragging that she had slept with him. Would I feel that way about bedding Susan? Would I be too nervous to even perform?

My productivity went way down that day as I grappled with my insecurities. When I got home, Amy was certain to ask if I had called Susan. She would want to know all the details of the conversation, especially if I had made a date with her. Should I adhere to don't kiss and tell? Maybe it would help if I talked it over with her. I just didn't know!

Five o'clock finally came, and I was able to leave the office. My doubts came home with me. "Dinner's ready," Amy called to me as I came in the front door. "Go wash up." I went to the master bathroom to wash my hands and face. Half-heartedly, I dropped a twenty on the bed.

The next four hours dragged by as we went through our evening routine of eating dinner, washing dishes, watching the news on tv.

When we went to the bedroom, Amy picked up the money and put it in her purse. We undressed and slid between the sheets. "Did you call Susan today?" she asked.

"I thought we agreed not to kiss and tell," I said.

"I told you about Mike. It was the only way to tell you about their wedding invitation."

I hesitated. "Yeah, I called her."

"Do you have a date with her? Or did you go see her today?"

I paused again. "We have a date for Thursday afternoon."

"You don't seem too happy about it. I'm excited that my husband is going out to have some fun. Once you get your hands on her hot young body and start fucking her, you'll forget you're married."

"You make it sound so easy."

"Is it the money? You've been paying to fuck me for twenty years."

"I haven't been fucking you for twenty years. I've been making love to you. It's not the sex that's important. It's the love. I'm a happily married man who loves his wife enough to let her be a whore. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

It was her turn to be silent. We held each other tightly, tears streaking both of our cheeks. Five minutes passed. "Your love is the most important thing in the world to me. We should have had this conversation a long time ago. Then I would have cleaved only unto you. Just say that's what you want, and I will do so right now. But this doesn't explain why you said you wanted me to fuck Mike."

"I was confused. I was angry. I was aroused. I'm still confused. My dick has always done my thinking. If I see any part of a female body, it stands at attention."

"That's me with men. A bare arm or chest gets me wet. This doesn't help decide what to do about you and Susan. I know this sounds trite, but you have to separate sex from love. Together they are fantastic, but they are also great individually. I've been doing it for twenty-five years, so I know what I'm talking about. Do it with her and you'll understand."

I smiled for the first time. "I don't remember ever being this open with each other."

"I love you even more than on our wedding night."

"Does that mean I'll be getting freebies from now on?"

"Nice try."

Wednesday night as Amy and I got into bed, I noticed a sparkle in her smoky gray eyes. It had probably been there for the past twenty years, but that night it grabbed my attention. We nestled our naked bodies against each other. My cock immediately began to grow. She placed her hand gently on my cheek as we kissed softly. There was a tenderness in our love making that I couldn't recall being there before. She knew I would be with Susan the next day. I was aware that she would probably be with some other guy at the same time. I felt the bond between us strengthen. Our planned mutual infidelities seemed so perfect, so right.

Thursday began with our regular routine: breakfast, packing lunches for the children and sending them off to the bus stop, Amy stroking my dick through my pants. "I want you to enjoy fucking Susan," she said. "Don't think about me or what or who I might be doing. Be in the moment. Tonight when we are in bed, I want to hear all about it. I think if we kiss and tell that it will make our sex life even hotter."

"Is that possible?" I asked. "We are already a couple of firecrackers."

"Then we will become dynamite. Go to work."

I surprised myself by the amount of work I did that morning. By the time I was to leave for my "dentist appointment," I was three hours ahead of my usual pace.

Susan's outfit took my breath away when she opened the door. The fabric of her blouse was almost as sheer as glass. Her breasts with their protruding nipples were very visible. Her short skirt rode low on her narrow waist covering only the top half of her round bottom. She had muscular joggers' legs that I was to climb between. Her hairless pubes were uncovered. "Hi, Ed," she said warmly. "Come on in. I was afraid I would never see you again." She closed the door and put her arms around my neck. My arms went around her waist and pulled her against my already stiffening cock. "Why didn't you call me sooner?"

"I didn't know how to contact you."

"We're together now. That's what matters." She pressed her lips to mine and inserted her tongue into my mouth. She gasped when the tip of my tongue caressed the top of her mouth. My passions rose. My arms went higher up her back so I could crush her tits against my chest. "Damn, you're a good kisser. It took me three months to get Mike to call Amy so he could see her and give her my card to give to you. Come on." She took my hand and started to lead me to the bedroom. I didn't budge. She tensed up when she felt my resistance. "Did I do something wrong? Am I too young for you? Your hard cock says you want to fuck me."

"First, I just want to look at you." She released my hand and slowly turned around in a circle. Her breasts were made for kissing. Those nipples begged to be pinched. Her pussy cried for attention. Her legs looked like they could crush a man. "My word, you are beautiful."

"Thank you. You are so sweet."

"There are a couple things. First, there is no Mike. There is no Amy. Only Ed and Susan are here. No one else. Second, I am not going to fuck you." Her face showed mild shock. "I am going to make love to you."

My hand cupped her face, and I drew her lips slowly to mine. Her eyes closed. The first kiss was soft, gentle, and fleeting. The second was longer, but not stronger. Her breathing slowed when my tongue brushed the edge of her lips. She put her hands on my face as our lips continued to meet.

My hand went around to her left breast, and I gently caressed it and the nipple through the thin blouse. Her breathing became deeper with each touch. As I picked her up, she put her arms around my neck. We kissed more as I carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed. I dropped the money on the bed table as I stretched out beside her. Keeping one arm under her, I unbuttoned her blouse with the other hand and ran it over her warm flesh. She made a little gasp each time I brushed her nipples.

I went next to her thighs gently stroking them from her knees to the edge of her pussy while just avoiding her slit. Her lips were swollen open when I placed my finger at their bottom and slowly brought the tip to her clit. When I felt like I was at the right spot, I began to circle her nub with my fingertip. "Could you go a bit higher?" she asked. I moved my finger up just a bit. "Good. No. Too far. Back up. That's perfect." I resumed my circular caressing of her clit. "Keep that up. Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop." She began to tremble and shake as her orgasm took control of her body. I continued the trips around her button until her vibrations ceased.

When I felt her tugging at my shirt, I stood up and pulled it over my head while she unbuckled my belt and opened my fly. I hadn't worn any underwear, so my dick bounced as it was freed from its confines. She grasped me with her left hand. Her tongue slid slowly up my shaft as she gently held my balls with her right hand, all the while staring into my eyes. Her head tilted forward as she took my cock tip into her mouth. Her hand pumped my meat as she sucked on me. When I was close to finishing, I pushed her back on the bed. She spread her legs wide open. My tongue found her slit and slid up it to her perfect spot. I began to hum. At first, I used a low baritone voice. Slowly I raised the pitch. Her thighs began to grip my head. I climbed the musical scale to the soprano range. Again she lost control and bounced rapidly up and down.

I crawled up between her legs. Her hand guided me into her dripping tunnel. I sank balls deep into her and stopped. She wiggled her bottom a little until she felt comfortable with me inside her. Then I began to slowly pump into her. She moved her hips in time with me. We gradually increased the tempo as we matched each other thrust for thrust. I began to groan as the pressure in my loins mounted. Our thrusting became forceful. Her pussy muscles held me in place as I exploded my cum into her.

Several minutes passed before we could breath normally. I was still on top of her with my cock still inside her. "How do you feel?" I asked her.

"I'm exhausted," she said. "I'm totally relaxed. You are still hard inside me. That feels wonderful. I've never known anyone like you. You put my pleasure ahead of you own. You really cared about me. No man has ever done that for me. I feel satisfied. I feel...I feel loved."

"Hearing you say that makes me happy. Your pleasure is my most important product."

"I'm beginning to think I'm marrying the wrong man."

"Sorry. I'm taken."

"Unfortunately. Amy is a very lucky woman to have you as her husband."

"I'm fortunate to have her as my whore."

"I hate to spoil the moment, but don't you have something for me?"

"You mean that?" I nodded my head toward the bedside table.

"I didn't notice you putting it there."

"You weren't supposed to."

"I've learned so much from you today. I'm sure there is more you could teach me."

"You know students pay tuition."

She smiled. "Nice try. Remember. No money. No honey. There is one other thing. When you come to our wedding. You are coming?"

"We wouldn't think of missing it."

"Mike and I would appreciate it if Amy wore the dress she had on at the restaurant."

"That's not exactly wedding guest attire."

"It's for the reception."

HotJim
HotJim
266 Followers